Russia sides against Canada

FUCK THAT HOMOPHOBIC THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

Attached: fuck russia.png (534x590, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=DLr-jfbX0zM
youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hungary-soros-un-idUKKBN1JH297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone hates mapleniggers. Go fuck your dog and cry about it leaf

Attached: 1456210492295.jpg (1024x575, 211K)

HAHAHAHAH ZIONISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Never thought I'd be siding with Saudi Arabia and Russia in my life time but I know who I'm betting against as well.

based Russia, fuck leafs.

Attached: 1512686004673.jpg (1549x1033, 855K)

What are the goatfuckers and dogfuckers arguing about? Someone give me a quick rundown

wtf I hate Putin now

Canada got caught trying to spread degeneracy to Saudi', Saudi's told them to fuck off for meddling with their internal affairs.

But what's the news on schumi?

Quebec is for the UK.

Hahahahahahaha oh no leafs.

Macron looking like he just fucked someones granny really makes that meme

This is good for everyone. Canada needs to become internationally reviled in order to fix itself.

Saudis need to fuck off with their funding of wahhabist madrassa's in the West.

We don't care about Quebec, they are all faggots.

Hey leafs.. how you feeling about those tariffs? You ready to start talking with your nuclear arm about 'em?

>fix canada
good luck

Saudi is controlled by Israel just like Russia.

Attached: saudi israel.jpg (990x662, 107K)

>a public tweet is "getting caught trying to spread degeneracy"

Best hockey players:
1). Finns
2). Russians
3). Swedes
4). Czechs
5). Canadians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519537528142.png (238x274, 117K)

DONT ANY OF YOU CARE ABOUT WOMENS RIGHTS???????!??

Attached: 7C79E212-D425-4691-B941-D4EF29FB2FBF.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Attached: 1513838748586.png (986x870, 1.02M)

trudeau is a weak little gay boy. he was having brunch with some fag from some gay sitcom while we were attacked. he was at vancouver pride while saudi threatened us with a 9/11 attack. he's a little bitch and i blame him for this.

We must remember that killing Islam is what's important. But leafbros, you need to stand up for yourselves.

Palestine is nothing to do with gulf niggers, Islam and Bagels need to leave the Levant.

>thinks the Saudi's would pull out billions of dollars over a tweet

Canada is the most powerful nation in the world.

The US beat Canada in the IIHL this year. Canada placed either 4th or 5th and the US was placed one higher.

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

Attached: 1505387447390.jpg (1865x874, 1.13M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GET FUCKED SNOW NIGGERS

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 44K)

>macron
The guy who was giving devil horns to the washington monument?

Attached: e11c61f3f6682b3390389f572233b.jpg (852x600, 153K)

2 state solution

Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Palestinian state.

NO MORE ISRAEL.

Attached: 1526225263429.jpg (1966x1739, 982K)

WOMP
O
M
P

>The guy who was giving devil horns to the washington monument?
VRIL!!!

VRIL

Btw he's forcing tax payers to pay 50k a year for a nanny to raise his kids, while his wife is perfectly capable

REMOVE KEBAB! REMOVE BAGEL! REMOVE KOSHER! REMOVE HALAL! REMOVE IT ALL AND INSTALL CHRISTIAN, INSTALL FISH AND CHIPS!

Attached: 1520764489438.png (352x288, 201K)

GET RAKED

B-but I don't like fish...

Q predicted this

Fuck Canada! (actually just Trudeau and his supporters, the rest of you are cool don't go to Canada tomorrow)

Fuck canada

Well you put this French cucked drama teacher in power, petition your MP's to file a no confidence vote and have him ousted. He's caused Canadians way too many problems. Start mobilising your Conservative Party members and get rid of this liberal fuccboi.

YOU EAT FISH! YOU EAT IT NOW! Or bacon, INSTALL BACON!

He's just a UT Austin fan. Frenchies love Texas.

if this whole thing wasn't about something as gay as human rights, i would care. the entire debacle is another example of why women ruin everything.

screw you and your violent people

Can you blame Russia for how our media has treated them?
I wouln't support Canada either.
Play stupid games, win stupid prized.

>the rest of you are cool
Nope. Fuck Montreal. Otherwise.. the French speakers are okay (again, outside of Montreal) .. the REST of Canada is cool (except Trudeau supporters).

sorry but im not going to be supporting people saluting baal's phallus. macron is probably a pedo

BLAME CANADA
BLAME CANADA
IT’S NOT EVEN A REAL COUNTRY ANYWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=DLr-jfbX0zM

This is how Russia should be treated.

You're a moron that has no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

The public tweet was them demanding their glow in the dark CSIS bigger back. Trudeau has picked up Obama's NGO meddling.

Why are Jow Forumstards defending Russia instead of Canada?
What's wrong with Canada?

>Frenchies love Texas
It's weird, because every summer we get at least one French tourist who does of heat stroke for not listening to us when we tell them to drink water and not wander around outside during midday.

Ah yes diplomacy, after all Canada is American hat and doesn't minds USA moving missiles closer to Russia.

Attached: carnival-Rosenmontag-Rose-Monday-Vladimir-Putin-Kim-Jong-un-Bashar-al-Assad-angel.jpg (4516x3016, 1.69M)

Go back to fucking reddit you fucking mongrel.

>What's wrong with Canada
They exist.

Remember Torontofags it’s your duty to vote for Faith oct 22 for us to have any chance at turning this ship around. Your last mayor was a literal crackhead and our PM is a snowboard instructor who cosplays Bollywood dancing while he gets us into wars over feminism, faith can’t fuck up any worse than them

Attached: E51214D6-A147-4791-A18E-D5F272599DE7.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

I literally can't think about a single thing that's wrong about canada. Fuck off.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DLr-jfbX0zM

LOL. That will work.
What Russia has done is irrelivant.
You children don't seem to understand that no country owes anyone anything, let alone Russia owning Canada anything.

If Russia gets treated like shit by Canada, it's within their own right to not take our side or side against us.
After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend....

Grow up, little children.
Not everyone's a bitch like Canada.

Is Schumacher going to make it?

Attached: 1533739240155.png (250x202, 7K)

This doesnt make sense, why would they do that when they are a direct threat to their economy since both rely on oil trade.

GET FUCKED
O

A
W
A
Y

Attached: RAKED.png (1280x747, 649K)

>I literally cant think
We know, Zika babby.

G-guys I think this based brazilposter has a point maybe we should listen to him!

Attached: 050F7752-8612-4E30-A27A-5177E89A7383.jpg (460x397, 47K)

Yeah yeah, you can sometime let them eat and suck your dick while they chained in basement

Leafs talking about human rights while ripping away kids from their parents because they wont feed the Hormone pills
FUCK CANADA

We hear every shitpost you do canuck, eat what you made.

Well, I live here, and I can think of PLENTY wrong with my country.

It may be better than your shit hole, but Canada is STILL becoming a shit hole and these issues MUST be rectified.

we're a competitor. we export more oil than the saudis

Hasta la vista -- Leaf.

Attached: red-heat-lg.jpg (640x851, 280K)

>INSTALL BACON
I kind of like that on a bumper sticker

You are an ocean away and dont feed Europe or China like they do and SA does that also, so you would think they would take your side.

>The House of Saud are all Jews
>Saudi helped Israel do 9/11
>BUT SAUDI IS BASED CUZ TRUMP SAYS SO!
you're literally braindead.

Attached: saudi jews.jpg (956x772, 87K)

Reminder: the Head of the UNHRC was a Saudi Prince who used his position to abuse any white nation who dared refuse the Saudi colonists under the auspices of human rights transgressions. None of this absolves Canadians and Trudeau of being faggots, but the Saudis are kike tier shitskins who interfere with other countries at whim.
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hungary-soros-un-idUKKBN1JH297

Attached: 62340CE9-3AEE-4734-9F59-DAAB51A04AF5.jpg (400x396, 44K)

They should just be told to shut the fuck up. Russia is smelly and probably has herpes.

People don't take us seriously with a fag in charge

>the French speakers are okay

Attached: 15835645375437.jpg (480x360, 22K)

hahahaaa, when memes become reality. everyone fucking hates you leaf

Make it happen! The numerals confirm.

Attached: 1478441583909.jpg (597x600, 51K)

Nah there has to be more to it. Our faggot pm did something we’re not being told about

Look on the bright side the more alienated you are the better will be in the long run.

Impressed that Russia can suck Iranian and Saudi dick at the same time

Based Russia.

Sauds are jews.

Attached: saudi-jews.jpg (1280x960, 127K)

Reuters: American and Russian soldiers shake hands amid the ruins of Toronto as Operation Hat Trick comes to a successful end.

Attached: elbe-day-photo.jpg (800x616, 298K)

I'd stab you with a toothpick you unloicenced cunt.

Naw fuck you.
I hope they nuke you and we get to annex the remains for your oil sands.

You are worthless

You missed the qualifier: "outside of Montreal". Fuckers in Montreal won't even speak to you in English. No shit, I had to point at the words "BIG MAC" on a fucking McDonald's sign becuase the bitch refused to understand the same fucking words verbally -- the sign was in French. In QC I didn't have that issue. Quebecois seemed pretty chill.. compared to Montreal.

With that in mind, I do say that Francophones OUTSIDE OF MONTREAL are simply "okay". Not cool. Not great. Okay. Just okay.

Trudeau is a CIA plant. Like most degeneracy, the root cause is burgers pushing their kike agenda on everyone around them.

These type of chirps don't bother Canadians because we are so obviously superior at hockey everyone's knows it

Canada is a multicultural SJW dystopia.

Man you guys are really on a fucking roll. I read earlier you're now begging Mummy May to help you out with your diplomacy.

Countries dont actually exist. Theyre all just puppets for the jews. When one country refuses to do what the jew says. Or does something the jews dont like. They use another country to fuck that one over.

quick rundown 1/2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-08-00-27-07-425.jpg (1279x477, 328K)

Quick rundown 2/2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-08-00-27-24-216.jpg (1279x255, 114K)

Fuck Krista Freeland or whatever that dumb cunt's name is.

She is responsible for all of this.