He's happy

He's happy.

Attached: basedboogie.png (770x294, 174K)

just like his ex-wife when she was taking thick bbc

latest self pity was disgusting

>even though i failed and ate like shit
>the surgery prevented me for getting fatter
>until at 380 pounds i stopped losing weight

the only thing he could do to make me respect him would be to commit suicide

Lmao

he thinks this is a victory because his bar for failure was impossibly low, literally imposible

he said

>it would be a failure if a only lose 80 pounds
>it would be a failure if after a year i regain it

with that surgery thats literally impossible, he set himself mentally to not be able to fail, no matter how shitty he still eats

>guys this surgery works great I can only eat 1/2 a bigmac at a time

WTF?!?!?! GUARANTEE BY NEXT YEAR HE WILL BE PUTTING WEIGHT BACK ON

thats just the beginning see

>trying to bulk up to 275lbs
>didn't add a pound last month
>this motherfucker can't drop below 380 and i'm PAYING HIS INSURANCE BILL

Attached: harukasan5.webm (640x360, 230K)

i am not those all time boogie haters, I just watch him to get "the normie perspective" but this last video is just disgusting

and he frames it all to feel good and at the same time passive aggressive provoke pity and manipulate his audience

there are people giving their little money to this fatass because they fall for his manipulative shit.....worst than a fucking cult

exactly, although to be fair he said he was stuck for a couple of months at 380, then began to lose again ( 5 pounds in a month)

YOU CAN DO THAT EASY without SURGERY. just have a small deficit fuck this cunt i hope he burns with his fat in hell

>This fat fuck is still alive while Rich is dead
Fuck life is unfair

Attached: 1527615820891.png (631x544, 442K)

Attached: 1502252296730.jpg (600x395, 101K)

hasn't boogie threatened to kill himself before? doesn't youtube have a no self-harm policy?

He's threatened that he will die if Trump took away his Obummercare and guilted people into voting for Hill

That onions face thou

You forget about his wife cucking him for BBC lust

>alex jones has a bigger audience therefore im jealous of him so he has to be banned

Bodybuilders are homosexuals

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-13-01-17-35.png (1184x720, 1.3M)

Fuck that fat bastard. He lost a shit ton of weight and is still super fat.
He is going to get fat again because he is a fucking degenerate lefty.

How can someone have no shame?

It's incomprehensible that this thing has the gall to go out in public and act as if he's a normal human being

Attached: 1475874310614.png (364x558, 795K)

it's over

we lost

Attached: 1533750932817.png (534x306, 75K)

yes quite right, another thing his poor manipulated supporters pay, paying alimoney for a coalburner

How are they gonna dispose of his body when he dies? Too heavy to be lugged around in a casket. Can cremation ovens even burn this much fat?

He said she gets 50% of all his earnings.

He's just an alpha

Attached: hQrQlTc_d.jpg (640x1093, 45K)

>with that surgery thats literally impossible
Fatties can, and routinely do stretch their stomach back out and start approaching their old weight. The surgery has a laughably low long-term success rate. If he's maintaining at 380 it's only a matter of time before he slowly starts to gain, then it accelerates. He'll be well over 400 by the end of the year unless he gets help.

>( 5 pounds in a month)
That's nothing at his size. He could easily lose 30 if he tried, this means he's not sticking to whatever diet he was on. It won't be long until that small weight loss turns into a small gain.

"lol he's fat"

Is that you guys only critism? Also he's losing weigth.

He still does the onions face, poor lad

he's also a cuck

5 lbs a month at 380 is like losing 8 ounces a month at 220.

I lost 70 pounds recently and it was the easiest thing to do and maintain.

Being fat is literally a mental disorder.

tru dat. im trying to lose the last 10-15lbs and its a fucking crawl. itll probs be xmas if i do manage it, then ill just eat half of it back on again.

No it's the fact he's happy about censorship.
Also the fact that he lowered his head when Anita Sharkeestain trashed his ass and still defended her point of view.

So you admit its more than "lol fat people are lazy".

Oh so he's actually happy? Surely he will donate all the money he's made in the past few months from posting clickbait >muh depression videos now that he's been proven to be lying,

Someone will pay.

Attached: boogie2988-follow-boogie-2988-repeal-bill-passed-in-house-i-20281838.png (500x522, 113K)

Fuck it’s hard for me to lose weight, barely lost 18 pounds in 2 and a half month.

Why is this fat faggot still fucking fat after the surgery? Stop eating shitty food and exercise you piece is shit.

Try:
Not Eating

Well when your ex wife takes everything and seeks alimony, you take anything good to you as a victory.

Lol fasting is for faggits and soibois.