The Future

Why is this crap being pushed lately?
Is this our future? Eating maggots and cockroaches in mini-vans and coffin apartments?

Attached: 1532784531875 (1).png (950x924, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7Su7hU0H9M
howwemadeitinafrica.com/zambia-–-the-new-bread-basket-of-africa/14765/
youtube.com/watch?v=McVUkWKEGJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cockroach milk
w
h
a
t

You ever seen that movie where they're on a train and the people at the back eat gelatin made out of bugs or some shit? This is feudalism

Look! Is the public gonna accept eating bugs because CNN and MSNBC say they are nutritious?

Attached: 1531588959245.jpg (1440x1722, 1.02M)

>your grandfather had a mansion
>your father had a nice house
>you live in an apartment
>your son will live in this
youtu.be/g7Su7hU0H9M
How much must the goy suffer for these people to be happy?

Attached: 1533733359328.png (1334x750, 1.78M)

Snowpiercer?

Yeah! That's the one!

It'll be a cold day in hell before I eat this shit. We're not that fucking desperate

Yes, the elites want us to stop eating meat and drive cars. Because the poor and the normal guys are stealing "their" resources and exhausting the planet. They want you to be a stupid fucking wage slave for the rest of your life and eat bugs. I say fuck them drive your suv and eat beef. That's why they push for veganism, public transportation, climate shilling and now bugs. They don't want you to live as good as them.

>not wanting to drink straight out of a hot Turkish mommy's giant milkers

>If you want a vision of the future, imagine 100 billion factory farmed humans living off cockroach milk, forever.

Varg is right, civilization was a mistake.

Attached: 1490735063463.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Pretty much. This is the future you chose.

I'm not sure what your problem is? Is the imagery and idea of food more important than the nutrition it provides? From what I've heard insects are quite nutrient dense and east to grow so why not eat them? Because its icky?

The establishment is trying to make it seem cool and trendy to embrace a lower standard of living.

>bug eating gook hiding behind memefag

no no no, it's the nogs and spic future.

wel'll all be dead, right?

(((scientists)))
(((bloomberg)))

Why do you assume we're at a scientific level where we can determine all the actually required components of your food? Does nutritional sciences seem mature enough to you? We know there are layers beneath what we're able to observe of the material world with the current tools and understanding we have, so why do you assume we're at the endpoint on this?

Also, why have none of your ancestors been eating of the plentiful cockroaches, even though there's always been famines and other reasons to do so?

Yeah, won't be long until cannibalism is in the mix. They've already got women in the trend of eating placenta.

Because we need to feed a billion trillion bazillion niggers

>crap
Oy vey, why dont you want to be a good goy and do what the scientists tell you to do? Its nutritious

Attached: 1494108429239.jpg (588x647, 95K)

is eating cockroaches a popular thing in china?

I know there are liberals stupid enough to drink cockroach milk and eat cat feces.

It's not really about something perverse or occult, although It might be a little of that.

No the big push is that the elite know the future is literally gazillions of subhumans droning about in urban mega complex so they are rushing to normalize subhuman styles of living.

I saw it back when it came out, i was a stupid teen and was high as fuck with some friends. Movie freaked me out back then

this would be useful for space travel

Yes goyim. You need to get used to eating insects so that we may continue eating steak.

Dibs on Anzu.

Attached: cockroach (male) 5.jpg (567x960, 69K)

That’s cannibalism. So yes.

Attached: kopi-candy.jpg (799x279, 41K)

Not to mention the satisfaction they get from watching peasants live like shit.

Attached: mpc.png (657x780, 340K)

Well something like that. It's just that the elite want literally billions, like WH40K amount of people to control over. So they are pushing to invent the miracle onions goop that they can feed their anthro-cattle with.

If you notice, they don't say we should eat insects, only that they've recognized a protein found in cockroach milk as being highly nutritious. I'm assuming the research is to replicate that protein synthetically.

Oy vey, if its good enough for NASA, its good enough for you

Also, cheeeeecked

Attached: original-17309-1405448905-7.png (990x528, 1.22M)

this is why we need fascism

Id rather suck off a Turk

>We know there are layers beneath what we're able to observe of the material world
What are you talking about?
>Does nutritional sciences seem mature enough to you?
Yes. We can figure out how many calories you're burning and therefore how much you need, we know around optimal protein, fat, and sugar intake, necessary vitamins.
I'm not sure what you're disputing here. A food source isnt common therefore it's bad?
Every mammal eats the placenta, it's what its for.

You faggots preach barbarianism yet pretend eating bugs is scary.

It's literally a psy op to keep normies off of Jow Forums whenever a hot button issue is going on, you literally couldn't browse this site at all on a phone without having huge images of cockroaches at the top and bottom of every thread a couple of weeks ago, and guess what was going on in the news

>research is to replicate that protein synthetically.
yeah, they can surely do that a whole lot cheaper than throwing out some framed rotting shit, piss on it once a month, and harvest it 6 times a year.

looks like they are getting ready to bring in mass chinese immigrants

and it's not just cockroach milk you fucking savages, it's COCKROACH MILK CRYSTALS REEEE

Jesus in a way I'd be more impressed then with someone who lives in an apartment. You would HAVE to have your shit nailed down

>looks like they are getting ready to bring in mass chinese immigrants
bingo. that's the only reason this is Jow Forums related right there. look at who's doing this cockroach research.

>Is this our future?

No.

Chicken meat is as efficient as insects.
And that cockroach "milk" can probably be produced at a fraction of the cost with genetically modified yeast cells (which are already used a lot in food production).

>You faggots preach barbarianism
Quite simply because we're selfish enough to see 100000000000000000000000000000 Africans die before we'd be ok with drinking turkmilk

Don't worry, I'm just giving some coverage to this crap, not to shill or something

>food crisis
There wouldn't be a food crisis if impoverished third worlders didn't pump out 8+ kids. And even then it would be alright if they just let white people do the farming. Zimbabwe-Botswana-South Africa could feed the entire African continent and still have a food surplus if only they let Europeans work the land.

Try to imagine that science is not a finished process. To know that there are proteins and vitamins, what they are and what they do, we require understanding and tools to observe. Like, a microscope. We as a society need to have invented the microscope before we can observe the molecular parts of something. Are you with me this far? Now, we know that there are layers beyond the atomic level, and we are barely beginning to observe or understand them. I'm not saying it's necessarily so, but there might just as well be more subtle components to nutrition that we don't know about yet. Perhaps there's some reason waiting in the quantum as to why trial and error led our ancestors to discard cockroaches or worms as food whereas they could easily have been subsisting on it had they chosen.

And perhaps not. But in any regard nutrition is far from an exact science. It's predictable results few beyond the very crude and obvious. Something works for some and other things doesn't. Whether I'm right in that science is not complete, or you're right in that science has reached it's pinnacle and is done, we do know that dietary advice is heavily disputed and conflicting. For me that's a reason to eat the shit my ancestors ate, where I at least know they managed to survive enough to get me here. Others agree with you and live on Soilent(tm) which is a "full food" according to your parameters. History will show who was right I guess.

fucking this
africa has been somehow starving for the last 1500 years but they are overpopulating our planet?
im beginning to wonder if africans are the master race

Zambia allowed white farmers refuge a while ago and now they're known as a bread basket country, just imagine what whites could do with the entirety of Africa!

This, why in fucks sake do we keep sending them food? Should we be burning farms down to force our people to prioritize themselves first?

I'd rather starve than eat anything related to or even touched by a roach, disgusting little shits.

reminder you should not be drinking milk milk is for making baby cows turn into big cows faster not for humans to drink causally there isnt really anything good long term for daily intake of milk by humans beyond obesity,injestion of all sorts of hormounes from the dairy industry and the amount of puss that slips by thanks to the manufacturing process

>Zimbabwe-Botswana-South Africa could feed the entire African continent and still have a food surplus if only they let Europeans work the land.

This is true.

The whole of Africa could actually feed the entire world on a Western diet 7 times over if they were as productive as Western farmers are.

My tiny country of the Netherlands is the worlds 2nd largest food exporter.
Imagine what we could do with 750 times the land area.

and then we'll take all the regular bread and give it to rich jews? win-win am i rite?

Yes, and also imagine what Germans could do with Greece.

howwemadeitinafrica.com/zambia-–-the-new-bread-basket-of-africa/14765/
>In a presentation by MACO MLF-Zambia in January 2010, they highlighted Zambia’s agricultural potential, stating that only 14% of arable land was being utilised.

This is from an article from 2012 so definitely outdated but still. Wtf? This country is now a serious agricultural export nation, yet they're barely even touching their potential? God damn, food prices would drop worldwide to the point where every single person's purchasing power for other goods would increase, thus stimulating other economic growth, if only African countries would get their act together.

they themselves are 'sub human' in a way, as no intelligent member of the human race would wish for their species to suffer universally.

tl;dr you don't have to feel guilty when we execute these faggots. they were never one of us anyway.

God it’s just proteins at the end of the day. If it tastes like peanut butter I’ll eat it

United Nations Agenda 21.
>Everyone living in megacities
>No personal cars, just public transport/bikes.
>The cuisine will be insects.

So to save the environment humans wil be turned into a mixed-beige slave race with no heritage eating bugs in jew megacities that pollute like no tomorrow. Consume, obey, consume, obey.

They can't defend this piece of rocky hell though, they don't have what it takes, the Germans don't know what village-to-village mass killing is, like we Balkanites do, they'll lose it to the turks faster than you can say Merkel für Deutschland

this is not how the negro "mind" works. they just want fuck up everything and destroy what the "evil white man" build the last thousand years.

then blame it back on said white devil, and ask for help from for "compensation"... for developing his continent since ever.

>pic related, rare art from the black continent.

Attached: african-art.jpg (474x474, 23K)

food is just sustenance as much as people are just votes. fuck off.

They literally don't have words for 'maintenance', 'duty' or 'obligation' in their languages, let alone shapes and numbers, they can't sustain civilization because it's too abstract for them as a concept to even imagine!

There was an article in the front page of the newspaper about how crickets are the food of the future. It's a soft sell and they're starting early. Basically, in order to sustain a huge population of Africans projected for the future, we all have to start eating bugs.

That's basically it. Get us used to the idea of eating bugs. Also, some faggots might try and make a few bucks off of us. Typical globalist bullshit that won't pan out.

Eating insects and tiny houses are two aspects of the anti-prosperity for the masses agenda of the globalist elites. We need to come up with a good name for this larger movement.

how about logic and rationale instead. little more succinct.

No.

I used to wonder what motivate the pioneers to move out west and risk life and limb in a little cabin in the middle of nowhere while danger, disease, and starvation are always right around the corner. But shit like this brings it all into perspective. Give me freedom and hardship over the life of a slave in a tolerably comfortable box.

Attached: pioneer-cabin.png (500x337, 179K)

>Every mammal eats the placenta, it's what its for.
no the placenta is the surface area to transfer nutrient and oxygen between the baby and mother without mixing blood between the two.

eating the placenta to recover some of its nutritional cost is a survival behavior and really only applies if the mother is malnourished from the pregnancy.

Fuck that shit

That's a really good way to get toxoplasmia.

>if only

SHE HAS NO MILKERS

>three train tiers

Reminded me of this,
youtube.com/watch?v=McVUkWKEGJk

Attached: AbrahamLincoln The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of governm (850x400, 52K)

Man fuck that. I live in a two story house by myself because I enjoy the room. Don't even let the gf stay here. I couldn't imagine living in a fucking car.

I did some research on this when the first "cockroach milk" articles came out a couple of years ago. Some obscure dot scientist in Bangalore did the original research, then the story was carried by almost every media outlet in the Western world within a two-week period, with many of them talking about it on the exact same day. It's obviously coordinated (as all MSM coverage is), and obviously reflects the broader desires and agenda of those who rule over us

>a good name for this larger movement.

I'd call it neo-feudalism, but there isn't even going to be the protection and provision from the elites implied by the original feudalism

village to village you say
mass fun you say

>some good memories

Attached: town-2-town.jpg (640x449, 64K)

I'd rather live in this than in a little buggy drinking cockroach milk.

Attached: frontier-cabin.png (400x232, 103K)

They won't give you a choice, just as Soviet peasants weren't given a choice to leave their collectivized farms as they slowly starved to death. You'll have to resist or die trying

Being able to suck your own dick is pretty impressive.

There is no way 6+ billion people can all eat meat. Kind of like there is no way all of these people could have middle class western life styles, just not enough resources. But the population would level off if libshits would stop feeding their pet niggers in Africa.

Wasn't as common as in literally almost every war in the Balkanlar, we get accusations by Bulgarians that we genocided them too much, when they did the same, then the Romanians blame Bulgaria, then we blame Serbia etc...
The Yugoslav war was literally a race war, Germans are inviting their own killers inside their homes right now, they just don't have the mindset of survival...

sounds good to me. bring on cheap insect protein mush, food is just energy. will be no different than eating oats every morning

I'll bet you're already eagerly chugging the soimilk

Because population growth is unsustainable, and instead of leaving the shitskins in their own countries to die of famine or disease, we've brought them here. Now that people realize we're fucked, they're pushing shit like this, still doing mental gymnastics around the fact that this only buys time and is not a solution.

Enjoy your cockroach "burger" while Hakim and his 12 children eat beef that's been subsidized since eating bugs is haram.

Attached: 1531848095714.png (475x792, 357K)

>Quite simply because we're selfish enough to see 100000000000000000000000000000 Africans die before we'd be ok with drinking turkmilk

Quite simply because we're selfish enough to KILL 100000000000000000000000000000 Africans before we'd be ok with drinking turkmilk

FIFY

20 “All winged insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. 21 But you may eat these kinds of all the winged insects that walk on all fours: those that have jointed legs above their feet for hopping on the ground. 22 You may eat these:

any kind of locust, katydid, cricket, and grasshopper.

23 All other winged insects that have four feet are to be detestable to you.

i guess its because its against christianity? who knows kikes are pushing everything

>its because its against christianity?

It's against Judaism, but not Christianity, which doesn't have any dietary restrictions against insects (since Christians are no longer subject to Mosaic Law)

What's wrong with frugality

who knows, i am atheist

>It's against Judaism, but not Christianity, which doesn't have any dietary restrictions against insects (since Christians are no longer subject to Mosaic Law)
So no persecuting those faggots.

Absolutely nothing if you hold onto your dignity.

N-nothing goy!

Attached: 1520379263238.png (1501x728, 700K)

>no toilet or shower
What a shitty mini-RV.