We are Alex Jones

>We are Alex Jones.
>We are Legion.
>We do not forgive.
>We do not forget.
>Expect us.
A call to arms fellow anons. Its time to show our support for the man that was the first to drop red pills on us. Go forth into the social media networks. Create an "Alex Jones" related account. Drop red pills until you too get the boot. Rinse. Repeat. Do it now brothers. The time is nigh for revolution.
>His name was Alex Jones.

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qMTzc6CoAU
youtube.com/watch?v=WN9IhXZ4ZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=gEYkux0YNEE
bitchute.com/channel/rongibson/
infowars.com/rss/daily/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off faggot

Her name is Sarah Jeong

Attached: _102806073_71434eeb-1854-416a-bca7-5366cec32366.jpg (660x660, 60K)

ALEX

JONES

IS

A

ZIONIST

PEDOPHILE.

>WE ARE ALEX JONES
>AND ALEX JONES IS LEGION

Attached: 1533716825886.png (500x532, 463K)

I'm doing my part. I downloaded the infowars app! I'm going to delete it and re-download it, to fluff the numbers.
>I am Alex Jones

cringe

this isn't bait, this is a genuine 14 year old aspergers victim

Not so far fetched.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qMTzc6CoAU

His response sums up the situation pretty well. They will continue to misquote him on purpose, but as long as he has visibility, the anti/censorship sentiment will continue to grow.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE KNOWING YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE?

dunno what you're on about, but go on...

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE YOU BUNCH OF BASTARDS? I'M TIRED OF YOUR CRAP!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WN9IhXZ4ZMI

actually his name was bill hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

>account deleted
ok so make a new one?

BLUE

NIGGER

His name was Alex Frehley!

Attached: Alex_Frehley.png (552x398, 207K)

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 220px-Justin_Bieber_Miami_Beach_Police_Department_March_04,_2014_(cropped,_adjusted).jpg (220x334, 24K)

Burn Motherfuckers, Burn!
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

Attached: Commiefornie.jpg (1280x720, 624K)

Pro kike / anti free speech shills out in full force today I see.

Attached: icu.jpg (547x415, 38K)

I'm not a shill.

“I’m tired of them putting chemicals in my cold gin! It’s breaking the frogs’ heat!”

Attached: F0A8D8DB-433C-4650-AF88-5016A5AB7854.jpg (500x476, 192K)

>I'm not a shill, just a dumb nigger shitting up the thread.
Doesn't matter whether you are paid and willingly shilling or just a retard shitting up the thread. Either way you are a shill as you are clearly pro kike and anti free speech with your antics. Go suck jew cock somewhere else shill nigger.

I keep wondering if people realize the “his name was Robert Paulson” line in fight club was funny because Edward Norton’s character was trying to get the fight club idiots to knock it off. Instead they went full retard and started chanting his name.

You know user, after this Alex Jones shit, I'm going right now to register to vote. Fuck the democrats and the globalists.

If only Alex Jones hadn't been a lying con man.

Attached: alex jones axe.jpg (639x844, 81K)

Jones is an idiot. But he has the right to spout his idiocy in public.

>implying Edward Norton wasn't the retard
Its like you don't even understand what Fight Club represents and how the Jews twisted the original story to fit their own narrative.

This

I'm not pro kike or anti free speech.
AJ's free speech wasn't violated. Social media platforms do NOT grant you your 1st amendment rights.

The powers of the ALTS COMBINE! I AM CAPTAIN JONES!

change ya steam and social media accounts yall.
rename then Alex Jones with alex jones imagery.
and infowars link.

Attached: globalist-detected-5a41394713094.jpg (500x522, 89K)

The Reptilians finally got him. Alex Jones was such a good human they must have colluded with the Cloud People to do it. No other way could such a mountain of a man be taken down.

Attached: l5limm1eavzy.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

A location open to the public is not the same a public place in the context of constitutional rights.
You can't walk into a store or restaurant and start screaming idiotically and then turn around and say you're being censored if you get kicked out of the building.

>Corporations should have the right to dictate what is and isn't correct speech
There is that pro deep state shilling streak in you again. Post more kike. Posts like these are great for demonstrating the subtle way of shill niggers like yourself.

My name is Alex Jones.

Daaaaaaaaaaaajuuuuuuuuuuuuus

>free speech and 1A are the same thing
jej

>Corporations should have the right to dictate what is and isn't correct speech
There is that pro deep state shilling streak in you again. Post more kike. Posts like these are great for demonstrating the subtle way of shill niggers like yourself.

This. And drop plenty of JQ information that AJ wouldn't.

Okay I'm a shill paid by Soros to sow discord in this community. Now what? Your drivel isn't effective.

Everyone needs to help Jones because you are next. He didn't name the Jew because its the 3rd rail still. Nobody helped Daily Stormer because he did name the Jew.

fuck i love this man

Alex Jones is CIA.

Research about controlled opposition and disinfo agents.

>t. pro deep state shill
Go suck the 1% cock somewhere else nigger.

He literally is not red pilled on the original red pill: Jews.

He refused to say a word when others got deplatformed, lest he be associated.

He's full of crop-circle tier conspiracy theories.

She called for the killing of 4 billion men and it still lives on Twitter with the whole world watching.
amazing

You will hang on night of the rope beside your handlers cunt.

Me too! I’m getting paid by the Clinton foundation though. High five.

Im doing my part

Attached: 1486890700352.jpg (512x512, 83K)

We are all alex jones
I am alex jones
You are alex jones

Attached: feelsgood negan.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: altrighthypocrisy.jpg (793x767, 109K)

There will be no day (or night) of the rope.
This is a culture war and you're losing.

>implying it matters even if true which it isn't
>implying we should just roll over and allow a psyop that further restricts our right to free speech
You dumb niggers just don't get it. When you take this stance you literally play right into the hands of persons you claim to be against. You literally want Jones to be steamrolled and free speech restricted don't you?

>t. kike
You are a shill without a doubt. Your kind will hang in the end. Stick around. You'll see.

>What is a standard ToS?

How can you hang me?
Walk right up to me with a rope and think i'll just let you hang me?

Attached: 1530351304416.png (540x482, 190K)

Hi I’m Alex Jones. I believe WITCHES are stealing the DNA from little kids. So they can IMPREGNATE each other with TURKEY BASTERS and POPULATE the ARMY with DEMON BABIES!!!! Buy my supplements.

bump

False flag. Alex Jones is a crisis actor

He is our comrade Alex Jones
He always listens to what people have to say
He applies their humble opinions to politics
He says that the people are his teachers
And the teacher of teachers is Alex Jones

>>Be Alex Jones
>>Loves the Free market
>>Free market decides you suck
>>Doesn't have a job anymore
Free market has won again
You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and he made a living doing that. Fuck him and fuck you.
>>N.Y.P.A FAGGOT

Attached: opfaggot.jpg (685x474, 58K)

Answer me

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

Seriously, fuck this faggot

(((Free market))) decided
The free market was getting him tons of views ans subs, jewtube just banned him tardo

I AM ALEX JONES

Curtains unfurl, hounds UNSEAL 9/1
Eyes in the skies --1@*CASH* TOWN
Nasty Nork
Free (**BIRD**)
Bold left turn is *trauma*
Route [99] at INVERSE
Ask Mom for the KILM
Mutter to Mutter the hand that feeds
Q

The give story here is corporate censorship being used to silence political opposition so the political Establishment does not get their hand dirty.

>> Free market decides you suck
The free market is not dictated by tech company boardrooms you mindless asshat.

Literally no one liked Alex Jones except poltards.

That's not the point. The point is big tech unlaterally trying to censor him. They thought he was a soft target. They thought wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEYkux0YNEE

WE SUPPORT ALEX JONES

Attached: E5BC42CF-A5C0-48BE-8E68-2277882D7E9D.gif (320x180, 2.13M)

Unironically bought some tacticool gear patches today. Free shipping today.

bitchute.com/channel/rongibson/

>bitch ute

Attached: lkjkj.jpg (236x285, 16K)

How long before (((they))) take Jow Forums down? They are going after everyone that helped to get Trump elected.

I listen to him at work. I'm even getting his rss feed.

infowars.com/rss/daily/

Bake the gay cake! Let the gay frog man speak on your platform! Unlock the black beauty products!
Though seriously, Google and Youtube could take a few hits. Facebook is dying anyway.

le bump for freedom

exatly. They went after Alex Jones first cuz haha lol that guy was crazy anyway right xD. But this is just the beginning. The censorship has been growing for a while now. Enjoy the final days of free speech faggots, it's been a great ride

no no no

pizzagate apology

trump goes on Jones

Notice how every media outlet was running that old pic of her with long brown hair, rather than a recent pic with the bull dyke rainbow crazy person haircut.

You'll never be an eskimo astronaut because of the liberals.

How do you feel?

Based and redpilled

I'm not fighting the ChiComs, 1.3 billion of them - no thank you!

imagine if an Asian guy Glenn Beck

I know you’re not fighting the chicoms. You wouldn’t bite the hand that feed you
>pic related

Attached: 89175FE1-D026-4B6F-809C-41879BA51E92.jpg (690x691, 302K)

even after the tape his mouth shut and toss him in the Gulag he still won't name the jew.

He's working for Soros

how are they feeding me? I don't even own a cell phone, but I bet you do - TRAITOR!

>He's working for Soros
Alex working for Soros try harder

Attached: 8CD1C66C-E91E-45C1-BD43-C2C1577B7516.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Do not fall for the government intervention trap!

They did this to get the right all riled up to fush for SEC FEC regulatory measures. THIS IS A TRAP!!!!!!!

What happens when Dems take over the house? Presidency? Do you want them having control over what is considered hate speech? Govt intervention is NOT the answer. Do not fall for it guys.

dude hes still alive

Think about it....They KNEW this would rile up the people on the right. They KNEW retards would call for govt intervention! They are dying and need to be solidified in place by the government through regulations. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. Think 5-10 years down the line. This would only increase their control. Please do not be fooled by this charade.

ALL GONE

Attached: AJ.png (1090x788, 155K)

>pic related
It’s called anti trust law. YouTube Facebook engage in interstate commerce therefore it can be regulated. If they didn’t make money they can’t be regulated cause it won’t be commerce.
>8.3 To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Attached: 6CA37ECD-4E74-439C-A39C-11126F1D05B9.png (932x520, 78K)

Soros made him apologise for pizzagate just like roseanne apologised to soros

he didn't realise soros was involved.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lCYs2sch.jpg (667x580, 46K)