Jow Forums is so butthurt about us they're defending the perpetrators of 9/11 just to spite us

>Jow Forums is so butthurt about us they're defending the perpetrators of 9/11 just to spite us
>some anons on /ptg/ have talked about converting to Islam

Attached: a52f5df76186c3fbf1f1ef6ca724920ee692c831988b8f27ac08a8d5e66443b4.png (757x827, 36K)

Canada vs Jow Forums war when?

Burgers are fucking dumb and shortsighted. More news at 11

Attached: DOCS-dAVoAIotub.jpg (650x622, 48K)

>some anons on /ptg/ have talked about converting to Islam

T_D rebbitors get the rope too

Proof? I find it more likely from /sg/.
Pretty sure /ptg/ is firmly behind the Muslim ban and glassing the Middle East.

I fought with Jow Forums in 2016 and won a major meme shitposting war against them. It was a brutal war, but Jow Forums learned it's lesson not to mess with Canadians.

Attached: 16f.jpg (980x716, 363K)

Burgers defending their saudi/israeli masters? Never.

>Proof? I find it more likely from /sg/.
/sg/ doesn't spew reddit tier memes or display insecurities towards Canada like /ptg/ does.
They're also the most anti-sunni thread on the board.

Sorry leafbro. In America we have a rather dumb, inbred, uneducated former European underclass mess of detritus. Sadly someone connected the internet to Appalachia and now they’re chimping out because a reality star running a spectacular scam jingles keys at them. Ignore them and keep culling them with pain killers. They’ll go away eventually.

We're defending W's deep state actors?

>mutt meme formed from burgers mixing with their sizable hispanic population and creating goblinos that are listed as "white"
>tries to apply it to anyone else

I reiterate, burgers are fucking dumb

Attached: 1514492207100.png (1087x872, 69K)

Imagine being so buttblasted at some flag that you start sucking Saudi dick to get back at them.

What you get after all the Sweden YES and britbong loicence stupid leaf, get RAKED

thanks for the support burgerbro but I think most of them are posting from your major cities.

Attached: 0827435780237352.jpg (1000x750, 315K)

I thought you guys love sandniggers, what gives?

Attached: awoo1516758849862.jpg (884x903, 464K)

Can you pill me a quick reddown? Who shit in your poutine this time?

Attached: 518.gif (342x342, 376K)

>Shit up the boards for years with garbage shit posts.
>Least clever and most annoying trolls on the site.
>Obama leaf.
>A nation led by a liberal fag whose destroying your country.
>Chinese own your nation, making you a vassal state.
>People hate you so much they literally side with the perpetrators of 9/11 over you.

Seems like you've got some big problems mate.

>britbong loicence
You realize those came after fucking leaf right?

>get RAKED
You're still the number #1 when it comes to national suicide.

Canadians are the most cucked. the only reason you have less Islam than Europa is cause you're across the Atlantic

Or maybe Burgers are just that dumb for siding with the guys who keep slaughtering them with join Israeli false flag attacks over some flag that makes them butthurt on a chinese cartoon imageboard.

Attached: 07234234.png (500x533, 66K)

>HUR DUR I GED MUH NEWZ FRUM Jow Forums

Kill yourself you fat fucking goblino

Attached: 1533602102000.jpg (250x215, 7K)

>Jow Forums supports Athiest Bill Maher
>Jow Forums supports Saudi Arabia
>Jow Forums supports MGTOW and faggotry. Unironiclly shills for artificial uteruses
Why is Jow Forums considered "Right Wing" again?

Nu-pol has completely taken over Jow Forums. Jow Forums used to side with WHITES, now Jow Forums acts like a country is a person. Just because our government is a pro globalist shit hole, doesn't mean regular Canadians think like our government. Trudeau doesn't stand a chance next election.

>Imagine being so buttblasted at some flag that you start sucking Saudi dick to get back at them.

Attached: gif-cmicsfee.gif (320x240, 182K)

>Nu-pol has completely taken over Jow Forums. Jow Forums used to side with WHITES, now Jow Forums acts like a country is a person. Just because our government is a pro globalist shit hole, doesn't mean regular Canadians think like our government. Trudeau doesn't stand a chance next election.

You got that right .

Attached: can-cbc-aug-3-2018-border-poll.jpg (780x781, 50K)

Better die with pride than live a slave.
Autumn can't come soon enough.

Don't forget le white sharia

>some couple of shills shilled for Saudi Arabia
>therefore criticizing Canada is forbidden

Attached: b82.png (620x634, 233K)

Sometimes I feel like my country is full of neutered cowards, but then I remember that places like Canada exist

Attached: lel2.gif (423x234, 1.66M)

Hahahaha these canadians are all pissy. We aint your buddies nigga!

Who said fascism wasnt diverse?

get lost, canook

Fucking leafs are trying to export liberalism, which is nothing but blasphemy, to a country that at least tries to honor God.

Burn in Hell you fucking leafs

Canada has some of the most BASED people I've ever met. I love my country.

>mfw leafs are the biggest users of the 56% meme when they're at 53% and have a literal cuck for a president

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (750x872, 84K)

you are the most cucked faggot nation in the history of the planet

I met a canadian dude who was the biggest faggot I had ever known. 38yo fucking years old sexpat living in Bangkok, flying home for his mamas money, telling everyone about any village thai hoe he fucked (girls nobody whould have touched, even Eliot Rodger), got his ass beaten by a little thai manlet once, didn't even fight back.

Burn in fire low testosterone cunts.

Attached: IMG_3241.jpg (736x756, 155K)

Nobody cares about Canadia.

Every pole I've met was a closet homosexual, and uptight spiteful cunt.
Also Poland has major issues with testosterone and vitamin D deficiencies, more so than us. The only right wing people in Poland are the women, thank god they can vote.

No wonder your country is third world despite billions in aid from Germany every year.

>which is nothing but blasphemy, to a country that at least tries to honor God.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMERIMUTTS ARE UNIRONICALLY SHILLING FOR SANDNIGGERS

WHEEEZEE

ALL THE MEMES ABOUT MUTTS BEING KIKE AND SANDNIGGER PUPPETS ARE TRUE

Attached: 1480690515251.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>you are the most cucked faggot nation in the history of the planet

I'd like to say the same to you but you aren't even a real country

Wait, didn't Poland say it was going to open up its borders to tens of thousands of US soldiers to reproduce with Polish women? Poland is literally the penultimate cucked state.

Also, can you stop being such a welfare leech? pic related

You care enough to defend your Saudi overlords though

Attached: eugraph.gif (466x485, 15K)

>muh reddit
That's the reason this thread was made? You're butthurt over the reddit boogeyman?
Its because you lost the election's last night and this is disguised salt. Now stop with these bullshit meta threads and actually engage with them instead of playing these childish games.

Israel's a puppet of the burgers, you dumb fuck.

yup, you must have met many poles in your fucking canadian tundra, prob some immigrant rape babies

were you trying to grab their dick, to check their if they are real homosexuals fucking faggot? sounds like a canadian thing to do

show jawline manlet, with a timestamp, nothing you say makes even remote sense (polish women right wing lol, we're much fucking taller than you manlets so where the testosterone deficiency?) so better hang yourself in your trailer park

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Imagine being unironically this retarded

When Israelis start dying on behalf of the US, maybe we can even consider your retarded idea. But until then, every dead american in the middle east is proof of US submission to Israel.

Attached: 1510799828080.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

In Canada milk comes in bags.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1336x6290, 2.05M)

lol were you ever abroad redneck?
who's inviting shit sperm to their iceshithole?

Attached: 32RtjGC.jpg (800x416, 55K)

>yup, you must have met many poles in your fucking canadian tundra
you're all running here because your country is so shitty apparently.

hahahah this is gold, this is your elected leader

Attached: CTurpXsUsAEztJ1.png (600x710, 521K)

As much as I hate everything about the middle east, I hate Canada even more. It's time you learned your place leafs.

>tfw 50% leaf

Attached: 1532687652310.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

yup, not travelling abroad, just as expected poorfag

Attached: r04qxo18t9211.jpg (680x671, 80K)

Canada a shithole lol? POLAND IS LITERALLY A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.

You guys would drown in the millions just to get a chance to live in one of the countries with the top 10 living standards in the world, ie Canada. Kys welfare cuck. Hope those tens of thousands of US soldiers in Poland will cuck you right in front of your women.

Poles are literally nigger-tier, pic related.

Attached: 1517512447481.jpg (1278x2407, 553K)

can you afford this cheese? I hear it's a luxury good in your cuckland

Attached: Unknown.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-16-25-11.jpg (1080x1920, 759K)

hahhahahaha

yeah, tens thousands, can you do math in your iceshitland?
isis members will raid your trailer park soon, maybe your wilfe will let you prep them before they fuck her?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (168x300, 12K)

> the perpetrators of 9/11
You are confusing us with Israel.

Attached: cuckdeau142347.gif (480x480, 3.01M)

Yeah? Cheese have been getting cheaper and cheaper. Back when I was a kid 20 years ago you had to rely on luxury dealers if you wanted some decent french cheese, now it's also as cheap as if you bought it right at the french farm.

He forgot to mention that leafs can't meme.

>ruled by a nigger muslim tranny fucking foreign born president for 8 years
>current president is a Jewish cocksucker prepping your country for a new war in the middle east

Yeah you don't have an inferiority complex or something

Good thread. Glad I found it.

Attached: 1496467156197.jpg (396x385, 41K)

hope your mum will bring some to your trailer this weekend

cheaper and cheaper, you're roasting yourself
did poutine in large quantities give your this manlet vibe?

Attached: 1464738198759.jpg (1080x540, 40K)

>hope your mum will bring some to your trailer this weekend
They have a few multi million dollars in real estate. Bought me an apartment years ago.

Thank you chinks for having driven the real estate prices up the fucking roof right after my boomer parents had dumped their savings in the inner city market.

Say what you want, but if you support Canada in this, it's a great opportunity to redpill normies about Islam and how it benefits nobody but the 0.01%

>implying you aren't the same

At the end of the day

Canada is not a shithole

Poland is a shithole

So complain all you want while you want for an answer from the Canadian immigration agency.

Poland went from being a German puppet state, to a Russian puppet state, to an American one now. Poland is always the puppet state of someone. That is why you'll always be inferior.

Attached: leaf rape.jpg (600x469, 52K)

fucking leaf

Attached: leaf.jpg (480x488, 33K)

Day of the rake is coming

Attached: a fucking leaf webm.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Sigh....canakike

Attached: 1531408772870.jpg (741x649, 158K)

Means nothing burger, get roasted.

>Imagine being this insecure
I reiterate, imagine being this insecure.

We're just pissed that we can't watch Air Farce anymore.

Imagine being so cucked you bow and scrape for the guys who pulled a sneak attack on your own civilians.

lol they know their country is 100% cucked by oil arabs and kikes so they have no choice but to defend their ally otherwise they would have to admit that trump is a little bitchboy who sucks off the saudis

Get raked maple cuck

Attached: fucking leaf.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

Ah yes, Israel. Or as we like to call it "The House of Saud's dearest ally"

cringe
>t.Québec

Attached: 1467310389999.png (500x338, 44K)

>I reiterate, imagine being this insecure.

Attached: amerimutt says.png (534x363, 91K)

yeah, that's why you notice cheese prices fluctuations, makes sense

the brown roof one? or the one behind it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 00.07.18.png (1362x914, 3.11M)

la gay

You forgot
>rural and suburban retards

>Jow Forums is one person
>everything here isn't satire

>some anons on /ptg/
go back you filthy piece of shit

Seems like you’re really hated. Considering your history on this board it’s not hard to see why. Looks like you’ve got a real problem on your hands.

Who gives a shit. pol/tards are OD-ing on their own memes ...don't bother trying to out yell them. OP, you have to be a newby around these parts or you just haven't figured out the Jow Forums collective consciousness yet..lol

Just wait an hour or two till the next mass shooting or 'tick-tock' tweet...and the mob moves on. This is a slow news day, so the Saudi/Canucktard news is really scintillating stuff.

>Poland
>talking about poverty
This is where you live.

Attached: warsaw-poland-old-style-communist-era-public-housing-concrete-flats-BDXPP7.jpg (1300x955, 157K)

Fuck Canada. You useless fucks are almost worse cucks than England.

>Considering your history on this board
Proxies don't count, friend.

Is this a Pole making fun of that perfectly pleasant mobile home park? Come on Pole. You aren't on sound footing with this angle. Stick to poultry prices. That's your specialty.

>t. 53% face

Attached: 1520799844279.png (423x330, 53K)

>or you just haven't figured out the Jow Forums collective consciousness yet..lol
Yeah nah. I've seen the slow decline over the years.

Attached: 1514848120133.png (1229x417, 74K)

wrong pic

Attached: the leaf.jpg (600x527, 54K)

We are worse ..and worse that you even.

WE'RE #1... and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it shitbird.

canada was better when it was known for hockey and maple syrup.

now all canada is known for is french people, chinese people, and faggots.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1516661317646.jpg (2500x4950, 3.26M)

I mean the guy lives in a literal third world country where the average wage sits below 10 Cad a year. Don't they have massive unemployment as well? I've yet to see a single person willingly immigrate to Poland.

>Rapes your dog
eh, nothin personel kid

Oh an American VPN? Where did you get that spammer-kun?

*clears throat* Um, excuse me but my every reasonable metric we are, in fact, your greatest ally, bud.

Attached: 1510609024096.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

And dog blow jobs.

Don't forget to include ALL the memes tubby.