Why are people and rappers getting addicted to benzos?

Why are people and rappers getting addicted to benzos?

I tried a xanny and all it did was make me feel normal (I have anxiety). I didn't get high or anything.

Attached: xanax.png (380x380, 131K)

>I have anxiety

No you don't. Stop drinking so many coffees.

You answered your own question

kek this

I do. It feels horrible. I don't like meeting new people and I can get panic attacks from random ass shit like watching a suspenseful movie.

>a xanny
You dont have fun with drugs by taking the recommended dose you tard. Take 5 of them and you will get it.

I take 1mg xanax for panic attacks for PTSD. Its not like a "normal" panic attack that people talk about but If im going to a concert or something (for my wife) I take one so I dont act like a weirdo.

Like 5 bars? That sounds nuts.

5 bars is to much if you havent done it like that. Two and a couple beers will be enough to have a good time and not black out punching windows out and acting like an idiot.

coffee and other stims fix my anixety....when I was on adderall I was calm as FUCK

Sure. I never got real into pills but Ive done 4 at a time before. Woke up the next day with a traffic cone in my apartment, and no explanation as to where it came from. Thats how you do xanax.

They’re a benzo with a short plasma elimination half-life. All they ever did for me was make me a little relaxed and black out if I took too much or drank alcohol. Tolerance builds quickly and you can literally die from benzo withdrawal. I switched to Valium, which I can take only on an “as-needed” basis since it has a far longer half-life. Side note: Valium is on the World Health Organization’s list of 20 essential medications.

So it's basically like getting drunk then lol. I woke up once with a random ass road sign in my room haha.

Diazepam's the shit.

Its like getting drunk but it doesnt impair your coordination as much, which allows you to pass field sobriety tests when you really shouldn’t be driving.

Poor quality bait should have left out the part about anxiety then when someone got mad just say U have anxiety. El yeeted on.

My condolences. Normalfags like that first cunt don't know what it's like to deal with shit like panic disorder and derealization. I wouldn't wish these on my worst enemy.

They potentiate Opioids and kill stimulant comedowns.

Besides from that, totally fucking useless for me too. Besides that one black out... never again.

Rapper do lots of drugs and rob their bodies of nutrients getting anxiety - it make them chill out

Good for you, faggot. Now clean your room.

>panic attacks without traumatic history

defective

Because Xanax is a nigger drug.

Xanax is cheap as shit. Literally a dollar a pill. Xanax is also one of the stupidest, most dangerous recreational drugs you could ever take. Worse than heroin. Worse than cocaine. Xanax withdrawals make you have seizures. You can die from a Xanax withdrawal. No other drug can claim that.

Xanax makes you blackout, as in, you take Xanax, and 18 hours later you're waking up and can't remember what you did the entire day. The high is not pleasurable. There is no euphoria like opiates. There is no speedy high like stimulants. It is a depressive like alcohol, cranked up to a million.

You would have to be the poorest, dumbest, asshole on Earth to take Xanax recreationally. You will crash your car. You will wake up in a jail cell. You will kill someone and not even remember it happened. I have zero sympathy for anyone who knows all this and still chooses to take it.

Attached: 1496859269431.jpg (540x366, 78K)

>traffic cone in my apartment
a stop sign appeared in mine after i consumed a 5th of 101 wild turkey in a night

Attached: 2vmgfg9-800x445.jpg (800x445, 81K)

>Literally a dollar a pill.
That's not real Alprazolam. It's more expensive to manufacture pharmaceutical grade than that. I know Etizolam is commonly sold as Xanax in parts of the US where its still a legal RC.

those things knock me the fuck out and I'll feel like shit 14 hrs later after waking up

>.when I was on adderall I was calm as FUCK

adderall makes me calm as fuck too

Of course different mg strengths have different prices. Different colors, different shapes, bars or singles, there are absolutely small dose mg's of Xanax that are a dollar a pill.

Yeah I forgot 0.25mg and 0.5mg pills, my bad.

>Because Xanax is a nigger drug.
>Xanax is cheap as shit. Literally a dollar a pill. Xanax is also one of the stupidest, most dangerous recreational drugs you could ever take. Worse than heroin. Worse than cocaine. Xanax withdrawals make you have seizures. You can die from a Xanax withdrawal. No other drug can claim that.
>Xanax makes you blackout, as in, you take Xanax, and 18 hours later you're waking up and can't remember what you did the entire day. The high is not pleasurable. There is no euphoria like opiates. There is no speedy high like stimulants. It is a depressive like alcohol, cranked up to a million.
>You would have to be the poorest, dumbest, asshole on Earth to take Xanax recreationally. You will crash your car. You will wake up in a jail cell. You will kill someone and not even remember it happened. I have zero sympathy for anyone who knows all this and still chooses to take it.

xanax is about as dumb as a drug as crack rock

What's the deal with Lorazepam? supposedly it's less addictive than Xanax, yet all the druggie forums say that 1mg Lorazepam has exactly the same effect as .5mg of Xanax. Anyone have experience with both?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

I think lorazepam is weaker but lasts longer

I used to buy straight alprazolam powder and microcrystalline celluse and make my own xannies because I'd run out of my script so fast. Got crazy addicted to them.

They're fucking evil. Made a lot of money tho

Attached: 1533505280451.jpg (1200x796, 228K)

>delete the wrong post number
im always a retard

Attached: 121.jpg (393x352, 26K)

Absolutely. I didn't list those things I wrote either because I heard them second hand. I know people that crashed cars on Xanax. I saw someone foam at the mouth and seizure from Xanax withdrawal. I saw him get strapped in to a stretcher with one of those head restraints. I know someone who woke up in jail with a bloody shirt and didn't know whose blood it was, or why he was in jail. I have been around a lot of drugs and drug takers. I have never witnessed anything more sad and pathetic than a Xanax addict.

I've taken both and found Lorazepam to compare most to Diazepam. It's effects were less sedating and more in the muscle relaxant category as opposed to the heavy tiredness Xanax gives off.

It's no less addictive than Xanax, if you take it with enough frequency to build dependency, it'd be no better than building a dependency to Xanax.