If abortion is murder, is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?

If abortion is murder, is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?

Attached: preggo.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act
cbsnews.com/news/hair-strands-a-key-in-laci-trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it is

Yes it is

Yes but abortion isn't murder because the fetus is both a human being AND property of the mother.

Yes, and if she's white carrying a white child it's should be death sentence

Yes. And usually the law treats it as such too. Or at least like a 1.5 homicide.

It's funny how abortion isn't murder but it is a double murder if you kill a pregnant woman.

has anyone ever been convicted of a double homicide because the victim was preggo?

If abortion isn't murder, if the pregnant woman dies and the fetus survives, does no one die because they are one?

yes, unless the woman is a coalburner

I think it is in most jurisdictions in the US.

It literally is. Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Yes

The laws in America already treat it as a double homicide. It's just a clump of cells when you don't want it, but it's a child if you do want it.

In America yes

>is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?
Only if the woman is white. Otherwise it's no different than swatting a fly.

Yes, it's an aggravated homicide and warrants higher sentence in Hungary as well.

Yes. Laci Peterson case.

Attached: Scott_Lee_Peterson_mugshot_2011.jpg (241x283, 26K)

Children aren't property or we'd have slaves and pedos you fuck.

Based HUNGaryans

Yes, in all circumstances

Of course it is you dolt

ask jack dude not us

Attached: Dj2ZfWxX4AArB_g.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

Pretty sure it counts that way in the US, even though it is legal for the morher to kill the baby

Yes it is.

It is my inuit bro.

1.2 if the baby is black

Scott Peterson's only crime was being a brainlet. Convicted on a hair found on communal property.

>3/5 person
Checks out.

i bet you wouldn't leave a trace.

Yes, also if a pregnant woman causes a car crash, and miscarries, she is guilty of vehicular homicide.

yeah dude

Attached: 1533358300560.jpg (653x590, 76K)

>The law applies only to certain offenses over which the United States government has jurisdiction, including certain crimes committed on federal properties, against certain federal officials and employees, and by members of the military. In addition, it covers certain crimes that are defined by statute as federal offenses wherever they occur, no matter who commits them, such as certain crimes of terrorism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

If abortion isn't* murder, why* is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?

Fixed it for you OP

>If abortion is murder, is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?
Legally it is, but women still are allowed to murder their children

Attached: 1497126821014.jpg (960x647, 100K)

The Unborn Victims Act makes an exception for abortion.

If the Scott Peterson standard were applied, I'd get lethal injection immediately if my wife was killed. Her hair ends up everywhere. I find her hairs wrapped around the head of my dick every now and again.
The prosecution's only bit of physical evidence "proving" Scott Peterson murdered his wife is detectives found a single strand of her hair on their boat. It was enough to convince a jury he was guilty. Because how else could a strand of hair from his wife's head end up on their boat that they own together if not because of her murder?
Stupid fucking jurors, stupid fucking defense attorney and Scott Peterson was a stupid fuck.

>a single strand of her hair on their boat
if that's true then that's bullshit.

>no mention of the father
Bitches can't make babies on their own, fuckwit.

It's quite true my dude - but one thing I misspoke about. Police claim Laci never knew about the boat.
cbsnews.com/news/hair-strands-a-key-in-laci-trial/

Regardless of whether she knew about the boat or not, however, it's not unrealistic for her hair to have wound up on the pair of pliers if they were ever in contact with anything else they owned together including their home - which is very likely.

I know you wrote that to sound absurd, but liberals are fine with that line of thought.