Australia

>snowflake elite bitches think smoking smells bad and it sticks to their $5000 gucci purses
>bitch to the gov
>smokes are now $50 per pack due to gov taxation

WHEN WILL THIS TYRANNY END

AUSSIE MEN RISE UP TIME TO DETHRONE THE BASTARD FASCIST COMMIES AND RETAKE OUR ISLAND

ABOLISH GOVERNMENT AND RESTORE FREEDOM TO ALL

Attached: Cigarettes.jpg (650x366, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoSQ-lCA58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're bitching about drug prices? Go collect gutter tobacco if it's such a problem!

I'm more worried about how our food prices, not to mention quality.

Attached: not safe for fish.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

buy tobacco and rolling papers and make your own

I just assumed he already did this because the pre-rolled ones taste toxic as fuck

>consuming drugs is freedom
nah, it's not called freedom, it's called addiction and addiction is slavery.

Maybe you could stop being a filthy addict piece of trash. Scum like you should just be killed.

>heavily tax cigs and booze
>fast food/chocolate/soft drinks/etc all cheap and plentiful
>weed illegal
I'm not even a pothead, it's just obvious the massive market for pot and how those taxes could go towards roads, education, medic...who am I kidding, it all goes to China and India.

>the pre-rolled ones taste toxic as fuck

with good reason

guns are also banned in australia
and food are being taxed
all because of elite bitches
that cant relax

forcing you to stop taking drugs is a service, not tyranny. grow up and become a healthy man and this wouldn't even be an issue.

>grow up

drugs are for adults you're living in the wrong direction

Of course the good little drone that the average German is wouldn't understand. Thats why you've been destroyed three times in less than a century, a nation of unthinking follow the leader drones.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoSQ-lCA58

Watch and learn, Kraut. You might get an understanding of what freedom is.

Food is actually fairly cheap, it's the other shit that's expensive. Like electronics, cars, houses, shit like that.

The whole country's a nanny state now. It never used to be like this. Howard fucked and cucked us. We used to be a whiter, drunker USA in the 70s and 80s. Fucking bullshit.

Go guzzle draino if you want to poison yourself. Just don’t make me smell the toxic stink.

I should be free to enslave myself if I want to

just vape

Those cigarette boxes are awesome, they'll probably be collectible like Garbage Pail Kids cards

>drugs are for adults
no drugs are for broken people
would you teach your kids to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes to teach them adulthood?

It's true user, though it's not the smoke itself, those cigs are radioactive and the smoke you inhale gives you radiation damage
That's why you get cancer
You should buy organic tobacco or grow it yourself, it's much better

Fuck me. Is this in the cities? See I live up north, food is cheap as hell here and so fresh. But I'm buying my shit from an actual butcher, fruit and veg shop, baker. Coles and Woolies is shit tier.

isn't food incredibly expensive in Australia?

Consider this punishment for all your shitposters.

Attached: 1532403880764.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

>grow up and become a healthy man
my dad worked in a factory and there was this machine he took cared of really nice, he fixed it, maintained it, the machine lasted 60 years before it was replaced with a better one.
All the life of that machine it was nothing but a slave. It lived a long life but it was a fucking slave.
Like you.

You know you love us, babe.

STOP FOLLOWING OUR EXAMPLE AUSTRAILIA!
I know you look up to daddy, but a police (and nanny) state is a bad idea.
Kick out all the non-whites and save the Boer.

>taking care of yourself makes you a slave
>you have to do self-harm to be a real man
Are you retarded?

Why do you use the dixie flag while being such a fucking bitch to laws and government? Is this some kind of ironic shitpost culture here or youre just born retarded to not know the history behind it.

whats that in real dollars? like 5?

anyway, FUCK SMOKERS. you are all a bunch of ignorant egomaniacs. every year over 600000 people who never smoked die of the consequences of passive smoking. especially children of smokers are vulnerable. it doesnt just stink, you dont just throw the fags everywhere but the trash, it also damages the health of the people around you in public. smoking anywhere near other people who dont consent is assault and you should be executed

But Australians pay way too much in taxes for cigarettes lol. A pack is roughly ($10.76 AUD) where I live. If I visit my mom in Missouri it would be half that.

No one teaches children to drink or smoke or do any kind of drugs. Its something that is just done.

I let my eldest child have a glass of wine with special occasion dinners (three parts water to one part wine) in order to acclimatise them to social drinking as a norm in society. They'll learn that alcohol isn't this big taboo that will attract them to it in their teenage years, it will be nothing but normal and no big deal.

I smoke cigars, not cigarettes. He understands that one of my cigars would probably cost him a week of pocket money. Its something to be enjoyed by an adult when he's learned to appreciate it. I've educated him on the risk of smoking and drinking. The health complications etc but it will be his decision to make when he is 17/18 years old.

I don't want to live in totalitarian society where the government decides what I can and cannot consume.

smoke chop chop

if taxes become unreasonable, support the black market

They should just ban it

you only need to consume food and water, everything else is a drug and drugs are for addicts who need something in order to feel good.

Wtf $50 a pack?

Isn't cigarettes like dirt cheap in Indonesia? I see the huge black market potential.

quit smoking 5 months ago. feels great user. i have so much money going to my savings and investments i think il buy some land in a couple years up north.

gg. quit the smoking jew, its literally 90% tax. so youre funding everything you hate about the government.

50 worthless Australian "dollars"

Yes, many shitskins do this

australia isnt an islamic country though you cunt
might as well let ISIS rule over you if you want to do this

Yeah whatever you think, no wonder you Krauts end up in totalitarian commie "utopias".

I like to enjoy life and the finer things it has to offer. I don't need a top of the line computer or car, I don't need to go on holiday every year, I don't need to enjoy wine or cigars, I don't need enjoy art or music. I want to because I am a human being and not some sort of fucking robot that exists primarily to produce things with my labour and do nothing else,

OK. How about we just allow people to shoot smokers on site for violating the NAP

Sounds fun. Could you also list all the foods that does not make you feel good when eating them?

Fat cunts are just as bad as smokers

Those packs are dumb as hell, why not put pic related on candy bars? Why is one method of killing yourself slowly socially repugnant while the other is not?

Attached: fatscan.jpg (364x500, 51K)

That is why i want to know which foods are disgusting enough so nobody cant feel any joy when eating.

>being a disgusting sloppy fat shit isn't socially repugnant in burgerland
Lel
Good. We're on the same page here

>28% of Australian adults were obese in 2014-15. (AIHW)

>The prevalence of obesity was 39.8% and affected about 93.3 million of U.S. adults in 2015-2016. [Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief

Every western country is fat now.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Just given up smoking a couple of months ago and I feel great. I feel my body can breath again . Big monkey off my back,been smoking 20+ years.

But it is far from socially accepted.

Illegal to sell nicotine vape liquid

30% obese with 66% of adults being overweight in that same year is socially accepted cunt.

how about if I shoot you for trying to take away my freedom

Delusional, try publicly shaming a fattie, see how long it takes you to end up in the clink

You don't roll your own?