When did America stop being great? Was it ever great in the first place?

When did America stop being great? Was it ever great in the first place?

Attached: 220px-US_flag_burning.jpg (220x303, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-the-hebrew-congregation-at-newport/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah this country used to rock dude. when i was growing up in the 80s and 90s it was the place to be. we were the envy of the world. every person who lived here was proud to say they were an american. they wore it like a badge of pride and honor.
people here were strong, exceptional, better than everyone else. we didn't rely on the government and we didn't trust the government. there were literally organized militias when i was a kid, a lot of them, who were paramiilitary units training to take out the federal government if they ever overstepped their constitutional authority.
nobody trusted law enforcement either. you had cases like ruby ridge and waco and many others in the 90s.
everyone was white, beautiful, friendly. you were strong and didn't others to survive, but everyone was pleasant to one another and you could just walk down the street and start talkign to whoever you wanted and "make friends" and it wasn't weird or anything.
the most popular guy in pop culture wasn't even on TV or in movies, he was on radio and he broadcast over night. his name was art bell and so many people listened to him (like 20 million listeners a night at his height, and that's in a nation with a smaller population than now). he talked about UFOs and government conspiracies and was a right-wing dude.
things that changed that culture were 1) oklahoma city bombing. this is what ultimately ended militia culture. 2) 9/11 - something amazing i can never explain happened overnight on that day. our culture changed totally. 3) obama's presidency. especially once he won his second term, everything suddenly seemed to be turned on its head.

to be an american basically meant to be a badass who did what he wanted, took matters into his own hands, and didn't GAF what anyway said about him. "John Wayne" or later "John McClain" from the die hard movies were pretty much "american" archetypes.

now if you're an american it pretty much means you're a shitskinned cucked faggot.

once the country wasn't white anymore, we really lost ourselves for good. too bad that place that once was will never come back.

It’s still great. Always was. Only problem is a bunch of spoiled shits on both ends of the spectrum want to kill it. God help us if they succeed. I don’t want to learn mandarin to please our new Han overlords.

1. In stages. Federal Reserve was one thing, then you had Lyndon, the leftist cultural takeover, and the wars in the Middle East.
2. Yes. The US Constitution is the greatest in history. The great age of American innovation and invention was also the greatest in history. It's still ongoing.

Sorry but America was never white

You're talking about the country that fought a civil war to free niggers

Attached: kek.gif (220x224, 55K)

always been a pretty based place to live.
probably the 60's.

maybe even 1914..

>Jewish made movie archetypes

You should’ve treated actors and celebrities like prostitutes by default, like in old Rome

yeah, how surprising that someone here would completely miss the point in order to twist my words and just bitch about jews. just wow. i mean jews fucking suck and are evil,but your comment literally has nothing relevant to do with anything i said.

civil war was where all the problems came from

Immigration Act 1965?

Pretty much.
It started a comeback in 1981, but that was blunted on Dec. 30, 1981, and then stopped altogether on January 20, 1989.

so you changed the meaning and now being american means being stupid. remember trump promising "they wont be laughing at us". we are laughing more than ever.
trump is like the final evolution of america, overweight, confused, conspiracy theorist who lives in a private bubble of propoganda.
you sure went far from a president who could not tell a lie.

i like your "shitskin" ideology. if only there was a country based on a melting pot of people. those "shitskins" are the ones who made you great in the first place.

it used to be like this, you are stuck in some third world country, but you are smarter than these fuckers around you, they hold you back so you go to USA and become a citizen. that was what was great about USA

>memeflagger
>united nations memeflagger
ok then.

America's greatness is inversely proportional with how brown it is.

Browner the USA gets, the shitter it becomes.

>implying it was ever great
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-the-hebrew-congregation-at-newport/

When Lincoln got elected

Thomas Jefferson
“Sir,—I have received the favor of your letter of August 17th, and with it the volume you were so kind to send me on the ‘Literature of Negroes.’ Be assured that no person living wishes more sincerely than I do, to see a complete refutation of the doubts I have myself entertained and expressed on the grade of understanding allotted to them by nature, and to find that in this respect they are on a par with ourselves. My doubts were the result of personal observation on the limited sphere of my own State, where the opportunity for the development of their genius were not favorable and those of exercising it still less so. I expressed them therefore with great hesitation; but whatever be their degree of talent it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others. On this subject they are gaining daily in the opinions of nations, and hopeful advances are making toward their re-establishment on an equal footing with the other colors of the human family. I pray you therefore to accept my thanks for the many instances you have enabled me to observe of respectable intelligence in that race of men, which cannot fail to have effect in hastening the day of their relief; and to be assured of the sentiments of high and just esteem and consideration which I tender to yourself with all sincerity.”
(Letter of February 25, 1809 from Thomas Jefferson to French author Monsieur Gregoire, from The Writings of Thomas Jefferson (H. A. Worthington, ed.), Volume V, p. 429. Citation and quote from Morris Kominsky, The Hoaxers, pp. 110–111.)

James Madison
“We have seen the mere distinction of colour made in the most enlightened period of time, a ground of the most oppressive dominion ever exercised by man over man.” (Constitutional Convention, June 1787)

John Jay
“It is much to be wished that slavery may be abolished. The honour of the States, as well as justice and humanity, in my opinion, loudly call upon them to emancipate these unhappy people. To contend for our own liberty, and to deny that blessing to others, involves an inconsistency not to be excused.” (letter to R. Lushington, March 15, 1786)

The sixties, but great =/= good. I only care about the South anyway.

Thomas Jefferson's policy proposal for dealing with Native Americans was "to let our settlements and theirs meet and blend together, to intermix, and become one people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#United_States

nov. 8th, 2016.
and yes, it was always great up until then

Attached: 1532251398200.jpg (501x373, 42K)

obama made everything a Turd like himself. We're slowly cleaning ourselves up from him.

Well, from a natural resources standpoint, we hit the lottery. We have the largest contiguous agricultural zone connected by the Mississippi river system, which is the largest single interconnected waterway in the world. We have defendable terrain to the north and south, oceans to the east and west, and as of mid 2017 are now a net energy exporter of crude oil and natural gas thanks to improved shale extraction methods. pic related is the short version. Video link to the longer version as to why the rest of the world is fucked (with the exception of Japan and possibly the UK) due to American indifference and demographic collapse.
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

Attached: chinafucked.png (1570x872, 308K)