What's the point of West Virginia? Can't we just get rid of them?

What's the point of West Virginia? Can't we just get rid of them?

Attached: opioid-heat-map.jpg (2475x2014, 739K)

This is your ethnostate, go here whitey

Don't you mean Best Virginia? It looks by that map that evolution is happening fastest in the south

wtf there is still a whole state of white people?
I thought they were cooned up by the wetbacks?

Merge it back with Virginia to turn it red

it should be occupied by the maryland master race and used as lebensraum mountain homes for the rich bois of greater rockville

don't worry--with everyone moving out and the rest taking h cut with fentanyl, we won't exist in ten years. free coal anyone?

TAKE ME HOME

TO THE PLACE

WHERE I BELONGGGGGG

WEST VIRGINIA

West Virginia is actually pretty fucking cool on the whole. Visiting there is kinda like going back in time. I used to stop in Martinsburg when commuting but the local cops would follow me around and stare at me because to them a 32yo clean-cut boomer in a brand new 90k vehicle with out of state plates = drug dealer helping to ruin their heroin plagued community. I would go buy something to eat then literally get followed out of town by a cop car(s) blasting me with KA radar on the highway. Sad!

Attached: 77075E19-253F-422B-8DF8-E3705D8AB1C7.jpg (1024x761, 57K)

Can't we just get rid of you and the dumbfuck terrorists at the cia that try to pay off the taliban?

Attached: Trump sheep.jpg (1009x500, 219K)

This is literally culling the weakest of whites, forced natural selection of the master race

>blasting me with KA radar on the highway
They were giving you cancer

isn't that violating the NAP?

Why do rural people like opiates so much?

I had a Vicodin prescription for a toothache once and it gave me such a horrible high, I was throwing up constantly and felt like shit

>Slaughter the white working class, replace them with my brown slaves!

Is there anything more insufferable than a democrat?

How about we get rid of you faggot.

Attached: KOTHBobby_005.jpg (615x456, 39K)

What's the point of California? Can't we just get rid of them?

Attached: 1533594690337.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

I'm not a Democrat
They're a big part of the economy

It's easier to get than meth. That and many doctors over-prescribed it and people just stupidly listened to their doctors and took them religiously and ended up with an addiction.