BERKELEY BIKE LOCK PROFFESOR WALKS

You didn't expect equal justice did you? Bashing Nazis is not a crime.

Attached: 1533758018515.jpg (934x349, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking piece of shit. there truly is no justice.courts are against us. corporations are against us. governmetn is against us. even most republicans are secretly against us. fuck the world. how much longer are we supposed to just shut up and take these boots trampling on us?

fuck you piece of shit kikes

I don't know what anyone else expected. I expected all charges dropped to be honest. For sure he worked a deal as an informant though. I'm sure some Patriot will get justice one day, though.

It is entirely possible that he ratted out a bunch of his comrades for the deal. It is pretty crazy to think he would only get probation for such serious crimes unless he was singing like a bird.

>walks...

Convicted of battery....

>I got some new data, anons: Apparently he is now an informant and told some names of attack buddies in court. He is not welcomed by Antifa now. Basically he has a shooting spot on his back from both sides.
From an user in a different thread.

>probation
Literally walks right out of court with no jail time.

How exactly is this NOT assault with a deadly weapon? Do these fucking pieces of shit understand how dangerous getting smacked in the head with a heavy metal object is?

Don't let's boohoo about it, all we need to do is find him.
Find him, and report back here.
Happy hunting.

So? You know his name and where he lives.

>How exactly is this NOT assault with a deadly weapon?
Because he turned informant on Antifa

Anyone here wanna take one for the team and toss boiling water on Eric's face as he leaves the house?

He got off are you fucking kidding me

Attached: just about done.jpg (700x500, 60K)

Good things happen to good people.

Attached: 5vptXyV.jpg (653x477, 41K)

This basically tells protesters they are free to go wild on conservatives.

Let's decide his fate later, we can roll for it. Let's find him first.
First user to post his whereabouts is guaranteed Valhalla.

He took a deal, got a battery conviction. He'll wind up in jail some day just a matter of time at this point.

he bashed a neutral mp you faggot

Don't let them win! It's okay to say no and be white. We don't need the far-left to tell us or hit us! We the internet Jow Forums and all the chans stand to say no and to do the work of the people for freedom.

>You didn't expect equal justice did you?

Nope, but it still angers me. Kinda like how the Justice Dept kept giving immunity to everyone associated with Hillary's emails; the point with immunity is that the person rats out a bigger target. Well, they gave immunity to everyone, and then the ones with immunity still pleaded the fifth. Like that shithead who was on Reddit asking how to change a VIP email on lots of emails at the exact time when they were hiding them. He got immunity and pleaded the fifth and was never charged with destruction of evidence or impeding an investigation even though he deleted all his Reddit stuff right after Katica doxed him.

Life isn't fair guys. Look at Teddy Kennedy. Screw around on your wife, and end up drowning a young woman. No big deal, as the judge said, "he's suffered enough". So he stayed in the Senate the rest of his life.

I hope Katica is doing well, and didn't accidentally shoot herself five times in the back of her head.

Attached: katica_1474374501695.png (897x480, 294K)

Q predicted this

Like that's ever going to amount to anything.
What's going to happen?
A handful of junkies get arrested and then run through the same pantomine court with suspended sentences?

Our guys get put away for DECADES for defending themselves and this faggot literally WALKS after bashing somebody's skull with a metal club.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THE VICTIM CAN'T EVEN SUE HIM IN CIVIL COURT BECAUSE THE FAG PLED NO CONTEST WHICH ISN'T THE SAME AS GUILTY

kys shill cunt

Attached: Jews 01.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Fuck h20...user be inspired by jihadis and use the acid

settle down FBInigger

If someone beats hit head in with a hammer it will probably just be a misdameanor

Then let the 7.62 and 5.56 do the talking!

Why not do exactly what he did to 3 people?
U-lock to the top of his head

no one is ever going to fight back. the white man is going to go out whining and convincing himself that people around him care. meanwhile, they fucking won't care. not even one fucking bit.

Yup basically a green light

He became an informant

That's not how we do it, Strozk. Gunplay is reserved for when the shit really hits the fan.

White man has long fuse, I mean very long fuse. Once white man pops his boom is enormous tho.

Kek wills it

>battery
hahgahahaha
meanwhile your wife breaks a nail while trying to kill you with a pan, YOU get assault and DV charges

seems balans m8

i dont care if you are an FBI nigger or not. if this guy is going to skullbash us and our government is going to hold him accountable, then what your'e describing is exactly what he deserves. this shit is out of control. i've been a nonviolent hippie type my whole life. i wear gay hawaiian shirts and jesus sandals and hate fighters. but our government has turned its back on us. if they're gonna let people beat the shit out of us and get away with it, then eventually yes, we do need to fight back with absolute physical violence, and it's about time people on the right stopped being too pussy to say it. it's fucked up to sit and whine about "muh NAP" while someone is bashing your skull in, the media is glorifying them, and the law enforcement is turning a blind eye to them.

That is a fucking Outrage!

Bashing a Nazi is like a traffic violation at worst. It’s not like they’re people. A lot of them are druggies tho so it’s important people be careful with blood spatter when removing inbred. A warning is fair in this case.

>Gunplay is reserved for when the shit really hits the fan.
Tell me more about those red lines Obama.

stil a felony conviction... bye bye alot of things in life

nah his fuse doesn't pop. if it did, it would have happened by now. he already literally gave away his country, his women, his freedom, his future, his childrens future. just face it. there is no boom. this supposed bomb is a dud.
literally the only resistance white people could mount was saying "but you shouldn't be racist to us" and then go on to elect a totally non-racist president who hires niggers and pals around with rap stars.

>wears mask
>commits crime

WEARING MASK TO EVADE IDENTIFICATION IN THE COMMISSION OF CRIME

>Dismissed

The absolute state of american justice.

he dindu nuffin drumpfkins

So wait he took a plea deal to rat out his comrades?
hahahah

Yea, its called he took a deal to sell out people that are higher up. This happens ALL THE TIME, do you really think those small time drug dealers on street corners actually go to prison?

Nope. They take plea deals.

Street justice is coming.

>higher ups
what the fuck are burgers smoking? What higher ups, they're not even looking for anyone else. It's literally a standalone case, and he got off scot-free.

What exactly is he going to tell them? He's not associated with a criminal organisation.

3 years probation. All charges dropped except no contest plea to simple battery. Sentencing: 3 years probation.

publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3

Attached: Antifa.jpg (662x371, 85K)

>landwhale dies of heart attack near car
>manslaughter

>smash somebody over the head with a heavy steel bike lock
>probation

he gave names didn't he?
pls let it be because he's a snitch that he walked

>THE FAG PLED NO CONTEST
what is that?

I'm willing to bet that this is just some mastabatory larping by an user

why would the police want to take names of violent protestors that they allow in their own streets just to attack any conservatives

misdemeanor. All the F's were tossed out.

well this is great propaganda for us. How can you claim to be fighting the system when the system is clearly in your favor?

Trying to jump a "nazi"from behind and attempted murder means his Marxist university will still employ him.

this is a black pill.

>even most republicans are secretly against us

I couldn’t imagine being such a piece of shit that other pieces of shit are secretly conspiring against me. It’s almost like a rabid dog prison cuclture. Grab your shanks you trumpcuckians and shank you a republican.

if Clanton had done this to a black guy, half the city would be on fire right now....

>i sat in the courtroom like a fool... they laugh in-a my face! so i say to my wife, for a-justice, we must go to don corleone

Attached: suspendeda sentence.jpg (700x397, 27K)

Attached: 1527074533994.jpg (750x922, 152K)

You're not pleaing "not guilty" but not admitting guilt. It's not contesting the charge and leaving the sentencing up to the mercy of the judge.

>be poltard
>hated by literally everyone, even those with some shared ideological views
>HURRRR IT'S THE JEWS GUYS THEY'VE LED A MASSIVE CONSPIRACY TO MAKE EVERYONE ON EARTH HATE US AND MAKE SURE WE DONT GET GIRLFRIENDS
ever consider that everyone hates you because you're backwards people whose political beliefs are shaped by your failings and insecurities?

that's it huh? just "piece of shit". like we aren't even human to you, huh? like we disagree with you so we aren't even human. you should be able to beat us and murder us and do whatever to us.

and yet literally nobody fights back against you. people stay sleeping and the media defends you. fucking sad.

>Q predicted this

stop trusting random anons, it's an antifa infested place, the judges will symphatize with him.

Not really. That antifa guy who got knocked out and ended up in the hospital the guy who knocked him out is free. The government knows this is basically a civil war so theyre just letting people walk free.

He's in more danger on the outside. He turned CI and got caught before he even started. Antifa fags out of Eugene are after him. Thread with the witness got archived, just now.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-8 pol - CLANTON WALKS - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (981x85, 4K)

months ago I told you he would walk away with a slap on the wrist and you guys mocked me.
eat shit.

It's basically saying "I'm not guilty, but I can't prove it so I'm not risking the jail time and I'm going down without a fight". Usually they are guilty (clearly) but pick this to look good on paper. It's also helpful for legal reasons. Why this exist is beyond me, it's completely ridiculous and seems to just be a (((convenient))) loophole for the worst people to abuse.

All felony charges were dropped.

Attached: Clanton.png (823x635, 32K)

Justice is out of their hands

>ever consider that everyone hates you because you're backwards people whose political beliefs are shaped by your failings and insecurities?
yes i'm sure the popular mob mentality is really the ultimate moral highground. it always is, amirite? morality mobs have such great historical track records in not persecuting people who don't deserve it. amirite guys?

INB4 "this is the 21st century so its magically different now".

I guess now it's up to street justice to take care of this mook.

>walks
not for long.

wtf is motion of the people

Higher ups? LOL. This isn't some organized crime outfit. He's just some commie larper with a bad temper. Jow Forums already knew this was gonna happen because he the court is on his side. So many of this leftists judges are a complete and fucking joke.

I bet he had a Jew lawyer. Always get a Jew lawyer if you want to win in court.

Known cohorts, any devious plans they have in the works, the works. Everyone knows Antifa is just a paper tiger and they buckle at the first sign of opposition

yeah this dude better have some security because i guarantee he's going to wind up fuckin dead.

Why hello there FBI. No one is going to get baited to do shit.

It's a bunch of angsty students LARPing as commies not al quaeda. They weren't planning shit.

Attached: iJustBeatIt.jpg (830x353, 49K)

Go for the Prosecutor too while you're at it.

This.

My autism has new focus. We can make his life miserable like aids skrillex. An user behind every corner

lol I cant believe how fucking retarded your justice system is

no one needs to be baited to do shit. the political climate speaks for itself. someone is going to kill this piece of shit like he should be killed. if the government does not enact laws it is our job to enforce justice. he will receive justice. i guarantee there is some mean motherfuckers, biker gangs or what have you in the cali area that are ready to smash this faggots skull in

A shooting spot?
Lmao fuck some people are so retarded.

>A jew was not held accountable for his crimes
WOW LOOK AT MY SHOCKED ALMONDS

for non-mutts, what is Dismissed - Motion of the people?

idkl I just wanna hope tbf
this shit is just too fucking stupid
so if he's on probation that means the judge found him guilty of something
>merely battery
that was obviously assault with a deadly weapon but I'll entertain the idea that it was a squishy toy
why did they dismiss the mask wearing though?
that was pretty obvious he didn't want to be caught
I can understand why it exists but there was fucking video evidence here
plus he was found guilty of battery so the judge knows it was him

Fascists btfo

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

How are those cases comparable?
Knock out guy in mask who is swinging a baton at you
vs
Wear mask while hitting 3 unarmed and unsuspecting people on tops of their heads with heavy chunk of metal

Sure is bright in here.

Attached: 1654151654.png (401x510, 269K)

You accept a punishment without admitting guilt. A civil lawsuit is still a possibility, but the lawyers can't even bring up the issue that you pled no-contest.

You are an idiot. Didn't you just realize you can go swing a bike lock at this faggot and get no jail time?

if we were anywhere near a fascist state in this country, he and his family, most of his known associates, and probably you would be "missing" by now.

The problem is then the person that does this is no better than the mob justice that the bike lock faggot took part in.

>defending yourself vs assault 3 random people with a piece of metal
>comparable