Watch out, straight white males!

Your time is coming to an end VERY soon.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533758434478.jpg (2048x2048, 142K)

>planning

looks like you're 1 and 9 right now. good luck.

Good luck bitches, shitskins, and faggots.

white males have no backbone. no spine. truly they are the greatest cosmic failures of all time. they NEVER fight back, no matter what you do to them.

>fight back
>no job forever
yeah id rather be considered weak than have to work for $10/hr as a waiter until i die.

lol that's all you think about, "muh job tho". ok, well, now your children and your family have no future, you weak faggot. enjoy your 30 pieces of silver in your job for being silently complicit in selling out everything that ever actually mattered to you.
people like you do make me realize that the white race prob does deserve to be extinguished. if you are at all representative of it, then it does deserve to be extinguished.

Sleeping giants like to hit the snooze button a few times before they go fee fi fo fummin'. Just... Just give us five more minutes, niggers and trannies... Just 5 more minutes... Zzzz...

srs congrats tho. you get to be a good slave for your jewish and soon negro masters.

kill yourself you worm

Keep pushing. See what happens.

>see what happens
oh look. you mean absolutely nothing at all. absolutely nothing at all happens.

Your daughters are going to get BLACKED and you're gonna have brown grandkids and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: tyson.jpg (723x400, 93K)

The issue is that I would prefer to live a peaceful life and once I start killing I'm going to have to keep killing until all my enemies are dead. I am not afraid. I would just prefer to exhaust all options before I start my killing spree. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as if there will be a peaceful solution so the killing begins very soon. You asked for it, you'll get it.

>rebooting US government
>Has a degree in gender studies, psychology, social work

Careful; this novel warns with a line: "The most destructive thing on this planet is a frightened white man."

Attached: 51HAADPM31L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 42K)

This. Honestly if I get fired on Friday I will have lost all reason to live.

You'll know if that happens because CNN will collectively creme their pants once I hit the news.

White women are traitors, they are the ones taking up half of black lives matter rallies and pro-refugee rallies

The Pieces Of Crap. LGBT, and woman reboot of the US would destroy it just like it did Ghostbusters. Why would we want that? Why would anyone want that?

The funny part is that pretty much all reboots bombed hard.

Just look at Ferguson. They elected a DA who literally knows nothing about the law cuz he black.

baitpost but cmon look at the history of Europe and try to say that with a straight face, Europeans can and will fight

>mfw the social democraps get purged from the democrat party

Attached: mfw.jpg (522x492, 36K)

Tell that to Rosa Luxembourg.

>Women, Shitskins and fags all "plan" to take over the govt
>lose
>keep losing
Honestly going about as well as predicted

the wost, mysogonist cunt I know who pretends to be a feminist and suddenly hates whites after trying to date nothing but whites follows this dumb bitch.

They're all cancer. Most of them will never reproduce.