Major Clanton charges dropped

>major Clanton charges dropped

RWDS when

Attached: 3CCB8177-97DC-4E4B-96DE-BF146CA1F16D.png (1242x2208, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofberkeley.info/Clerk/City_Council/City_Council__Roster.aspx
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Qol2c5FoI
youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they can literally kill us dead in the streets and they won't even face any repurcussions. they'll prob be hailed as heroes. MSM outlets like CNN have written glowing appraisals of antifa. painting them as heroes.
oh and look, still nobody willing to fight back.

>landwhale dies of heart attack near car
>manslaughter

>smash somebody over the head with a heavy steel bike lock
>probation

>RWDS
running with dick swinging?

I'm actually surprised this was dropped down to simple battery, especially since it's on video. Not only that he attacked 4 other people. His bike lock weighed as much as a medieval mace. If Cantwell had done this he'd have been sentenced to 250+ years.

Disgrace of a justice system.

Losing faith in the jewish controlled legal system is a good not bad thing.

Now he can sue him

BUMP

FIND CLANTON

THIS so much

>yfw this isn't even exaggerated

So you can pretty much get away with any crime as long as the prosecutor fucks up his own case on purpose?

he got to plea "no contest".
they accepted this.
he can't be sued.

Attached: 4375093475983.png (600x842, 142K)

Well that's it then, your legal system has just given antifa the green light to use lethal force on you.

spbp

IN a sane world this would be hyperbole.

If anyone has any connections to Infowars get this to them ASAP, they're still on the air and they have a massive hate boner for Berkeley

FIND HIM

If you haven't figured out it's time to get a gun to defend yourself white man you better fucking start
>1984 officially started August 6 2018

You can still sue him, you just can't use his plea as evidence in the civil case

yea but they're a shadow of their former selves and all but forgotten, except by the most fanatic infowarriors

>he can't be sued.

wow that's some arm chair lawyer action right there.

Ok. If you don’t want some antifaggot caving your skull with a bike lock, have your inbred faggot white power rallies in your uncles corn field as is traditional.

well, i mean you can sue anyone for anything, but you wouldn't be able to use his plea as evidence. cmon, user.

I want to be mad but I drunk drove into a McDonald's drive thru and only got 6 months probation and a misdemeanor and didn't see a day in jail

Tasks to do:
>try to reach some faggy e-celebs
>try to get in contact with some news sites
>contact your politicians
make this shit go viral as hard as you can. Maybe it will be picked up by some major fag and go viral.

>defend yourself with pepperspray (while also being peppersprayed) vs Antifa attackers in a pepper spray free zone
>60 years

I’m not saying one of you guys should defend yourself through his bedroom window at 2AM with an AR-15, but you know..

or, we do as we want as free men with the 14th amendment saying that we are afforded equal treatment under the law--meaning we can go in any public place we want.

LMAO why would you post something you clearly dont know shit about

They had that fucker dead to rights. He must've had some serious dirt.

probably ran a plea deal instead of going for the full trial.

>that's in any way similar

You can always call the city council reps. You can say you're an out of state student.
cityofberkeley.info/Clerk/City_Council/City_Council__Roster.aspx

Communist terrorists will continue to get away with everything as usual

Remember the infrastructure is theirs. Do not underestimate your enemy.

Attached: AAA_70s_18.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

they just OK'd smacking antifa-ggots with bike locks?

not going to help. some militiamen need to take him and redneck deerskin him in the woods like ramsey Bolton would do and put it on YT and liveleak. if this keeps happening, the fags will just get bolder and bolder.

Yeah but did you assault someone with a deadly weapon?

What in the actual fuck.

Attached: crying.gif (500x373, 1020K)

Brb buying some bike locks.

Attached: 1504427758839.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

>there are cunts in here RIGHT NOW that didn't expect this to happen

Attached: 1402021931330.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>tfw Clanton investigation was a false flag to discredit the Clinton investigation

Attached: everything is fine.jpg (640x640, 370K)

we NEED these guys !!!!!!!

Attached: overruled.png (522x494, 358K)

Attached: 1533058500365.png (645x729, 59K)

can we turn this into a "white boy got away with it because he's white" to incite some BLM outrage?

Are we sure it wasn't a gust of wind killed her?
And how the fuck did we kill the policefags in the helicopter? Psychokinesis?

Attached: jiggles.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

She was a victim of racist nazis you bigot.
Don't you dare draw any parallels

Attached: heather-heyer.jpg (267x476, 18K)

No. Liberal judge, in a liberal city, in a liberal state, with a liberal prosecutor. They see Clanton and people like him as their hero vigilantes fighting the evil Natzi, Alt-Right, Trump supporters. I'm surprised he didn't get a medal for skull bashing. Welcome to Commiefornia where the criminals go free and the the free live in their houses like prisons.

He had fuck all. Letting him walk is about sending a crystal clear message.

The day of the rope is here. Find him and hang him high.

Antifa is a jewish deep state asset. Everyone knew they weren't going to let anything happen to Clanton. Prepare for war.

Looks like fake news

>Newports

A lot of people still believe that she was run over, even on the right. Alt-right and alt-lite schism, never forget

>probation
>$250 fine

Attached: tucker2.jpg (630x565, 22K)

Like a lethal self defense situation?

R E S I S T A N C E

This going to cause a lot more attacks.

I mean this would be a good divide and conquer kind of strategy.

white dude assaults 6 people with deadly force
gets probation.

if he were black... ?

think about the outrage

>Kalifornia

If someone does vigilante justice on this guy by clocking him with a bikelock will that make him a martyr?

Umm its #1 trending on Google play store champ.

Well, we are in civil war now, so in a way it doesn’t matter. Here’s the rules: The left is going to defend the left and attack the right. The right will defend the right and attack the left. It’s a zero sum game. Killing Clanton is a fast 100 points for the right, and we need points real bad.

I cant speak English, which is kinda funny since every single person I know says speaking English is way easier than writing it.

if the political ideologies were switched this would be a national story and clanton would be looking at 20+

Yep

Jow Forums is a board of peace

9gag nazis pls go

I've been calling this since he got arrested. First time offender, deep blue area, unpopular vics, and an almost certainty that 1 in 12 jurors would be stupid enough to think that it was self defense or political enough to nullify.

>I drunk drove into a McDonald's drive thru and only got
what did you order?

Attached: buford-t-justice-and-son.jpg (346x346, 25K)

what (((they))) are telling us is that as long commies literally don't kill us, they will get off free.. well with "probation" lol.

can anyone find cases with similar offenses? what were the verdics?

shoot the judge and prosecutors. fuck it, just nuke California.

This

>clearly a mudshark

checked and this

Surely there is more to this.

He is on video.
Hitting a guy.
In a premeditated attack.
With a fucking bike lock.

I'm reminded of this article
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
> lefties have a lot more practice building their own institutions, and assuming control of existing institutions, than their counterparts on the right do, and they share their practical experience with each other.

they'd get away with murder and you know it.

That's the idea. Given that he was potentially looking at years, he'd have easily pled for a 1-2 month custodial sentence, and that would have acted as a deterrent.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Qol2c5FoI

Where's the evidence? The only claim of this is from a literal conspiracy theorist with nothing other than a picture and his claim.

Make him pay

He was fighting Nazi's so its all good. I hear he might get the silver star for valor.

Any anons with a twitter acc
tweet this to Tucker Carlson

Whelp, justice is dead. Time to kill all the judges who do shit like this [satire]

There are idiots that will still attend some honeypot "Unite The Rally" in some libshit city

It's crazy the timing of this along with all of the other anti-white shit happening in the last week.
>chink hired at New York Times because she hates whites
>Alex Jones banned from everything
>anti-white video "White Be Gone" by HBO comes out
Now this.
Part of me thinks it could be a good thing that so much of it at once to redpill the normans, but another part feels like the Jewish system is A-B testing us to see if they can do some crazy shit like take down Trump without us revolting.
Also you know Alex Jones is gonna be all over covering this and conveniently the ban happens THE DAY BEFORE bikelock faggot walks.

Attached: 1465378065807.png (470x390, 91K)

He was never going to take a deal that involved jail time or a guilty plea. Daddy was paying for his lawyer and both the lawyer and the DA knew that going to trial would mean either a hung jury or an acquittal given the jury pool.

thought James Woods wouldve tweeted this by now,

Ok. Enjoy the skull fracture. I know if you come to my city, I won’t call EMS for you just because you’re white.

I like your LARP. when are the 3% and the kkk going to magically save all white people from the Jew-feminist-communist-Muslim-atheists?

How convenient that there's no evidence of this actually happening.

>thought James Woods wouldve tweeted this by now,
good idea, he needs to know about this !

AND THOSE TWO BASTARD! THEY SMILE AT ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g

This is good, more people will wake up. These prominent cases redpill the masses.

enjoy the gas you rat faced kiked

None of you pussies will do anything. He'll continue his activism as a hero. His jew lawyer will keep jewing. You'll whine about it here for a few hours. And then you'll forget about him. The reason the left has so much power is because the right never protests, is never outraged, is always playing defense.

>b-but we have jobs

Lol, you're not going to have a country soon.

His lawyer was some leftist taking his case on pro bono and there was crystal clear footage of him assaulting an unarmed innocent with a deadly weapon. He'd be retarded to risk a jury trial.

If I could give him a purple heart I would.

i aint got a twitter account, anyone got one to send him the story?

>Jew-feminist-communist-Muslim-atheists
Nice attempt but literally all those things are just jewish problems. stick around and learn

It wasn't the judge.It was the prosecutor that tried the case.