This is what the life of an incel looks like - documentary

how many of you relate to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&t=2s

Attached: 1533747531737.jpg (750x1051, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vice

He's not an incel. A woman would probably fuck that. A real incel is overweight, disgusting, barely human looking, like the old wow nerd memes

Attached: 1533754331013.jpg (690x437, 50K)

Sage, fuck off vice shill

Attached: 1533757652454.jpg (696x931, 148K)

>mac
>room emptier than my hopes and dreams
>''online friends'' who show their faces
this is fake

A real incel would have a gaming tower with anime figures on top, not some crapbook

forced meme reddit word posted by a vice employee, upvoted

Attached: 1533751232499.png (817x951, 597K)

Attached: 1533753902025.jpg (960x720, 161K)

>overweight
No, you just need to be below the 80% threshold for what modern """""women""""" consider attractive based on their laundry list of qualifications - or just be fucking Chad and bypass them all.

>lets make a documentary about incels, because continuing to bully these severely depressed beta males who worship people like Elliot Rodger is nothing like kicking a bee hive

Inb4 Incel kills someone in the not-so distant future

I have a beer gut and have no problem getting cute girls.

Incel is reddit lingo. Most robots/wizard wouldn't even agree to appear in front of a camera to be used as a tool for the kike's brainwashing.

>Having sex outside of marriage

>picking on people with Autism
Oh how far the left have stooped

Attached: KOTHBobby_033.png (581x692, 298K)

Well think about this:
-CNN doxxed a kid for posting a Trump Meme
-CNN stopped doing reports on Santa Fe after numerous students weren't jerking their progressive cocks
-CNN reports the most minor shit against trump (drinking water, what he has for dessert, etc.)
-The Left bullies people despite being "progressive"

This is why I started to hate the left

wow it's thread #10 about this fake shit

>every MAGA fag in my uni

idk, i'm older than most of you but ive fucked around 60 women. its overrated. women are nothing. then again i have a girlfriend who rubs my back and cooks for me so maybe im spoiled or something. anyway, my advice to you young bucks is this: measuring yourself by the esteem of women is like a god measuring his worth by which way a worm turns in his presence. fucking none of those women made my life any better or more worth the hassle. the only things that have justified my existence at all are things i have created or made and from which i can gain pride.

women are a warrior's rest, no more. well, also a vehicle for our seed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 5.39.19 PM.png (1406x198, 51K)

It's like a drug. They trigger certain chemical releases during the beginning of a relationship, it's great. Then it gets really boring. 8 years married here and my wife looks good, cooks for me, and has a job herself but it's so god damn boring. Incels are missing out on a few months of bliss and that's about it

They couldn't find an incel so they made up one. Shit got really big overnight, even in France. Looks like propaganda.
>Create a community on reddit
>Make it extreme and ban it
>look incels are bad
>Guy from Armenia does something on Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
>Muh incel, look at this fake facebook profile
>Media around the world make doc about "incels"

>It's like a drug. They trigger certain chemical releases during the beginning of a relationship, it's great. Then it gets really boring. 8 years married here and my wife looks good, cooks for me, and has a job herself but it's so god damn boring. Incels are missing out on a few months of bliss and that's about it
This, you'll get a few months to a year of entertainment before you stop giving a fuck. There's a reason so many older guys don't even give a fuck about their divorce or being single, I never understood how my older coworkers would joke about how much of a whore their ex wife was when I was in my late teens/early twenties but now that I'm going on 30 I fucking get it.

Attached: 1484953001360.jpg (3200x4212, 2.87M)

Kek

This dude is true. It is revolting how our society uses women as a carrot on a stick to get men to conform, to sell themselves out for something so small. "Buy the right car, the right clothes, yes, reduce yourself to the approved list of sensible tastes and consumer products." Once men strove for glory, now they content themselves for a little pussy which FHM assures them they will get if they just follow these simple rules.

Congrats on the marriage, by the way. I'm considering doing the same with the one I got now but she is really young so I'm not sure.

I don't mean to come off as some MGTOW, far from it. Marriage and the like is a good thing, it just isn't the only thing.

>Do not talk shit about me and my daughter ever again! No threesome for you!

I would be interested to know if womens scoring of physical atractiveness matches their mate-pairing. There are plenty of women who will fuck rich or charismatic guys despite their looks. And trusting what women say they want is very suspect; always watch what they do.
I still believe women's mate selection is skewed heavily to the top end, but I doubt it is quite so far over. I would imagine that they simply settle for below average (in their minds) partners. This might then explain hypergamy - with them jumping ship as soon as a mate who is attractive comes along.

Jesus

Attached: fapping pc.jpg (736x736, 102K)

How can one be an incel if you can simply buy sex in the worst case?

exactly this.
if incels could digest one truism with the power to change their lives, is thats *ALL* of us believe the grass to be greener on the other side, and we all are constantly questing after the one thing we dont have.. while those who have that very thing are questing after something we have.. both sides thinking they're questing after some holy grail...
put it on a pedestal and it'll destroy you.. and once you've obtained enough of it, you'll curse yourself for being so incredibly one-dimensional and deluded

Aim for a high turnover rate and have a "revolving door" approach to interpersonal relationships. Get what you want then move one. Easy. Don't look for hope or meaning where there is none.

Because liberals don't think that's good enough, I don't know.

That guy could get laid if he tried. Have you guys taken a look around at some of the mongoloids that get pussy? It doesn't really take that much effort

no no no.
Happy and fulfilling relationships are *certainly* possible.
Don't fall for schlomos black pill.
Yes western women are becoming degenerate sluts on the *whole*, but there are millions of exceptions to this rule.. and the tide seems to be changing.
Unless you meant dont look for hope and meaning in individual relationships in which you've come to believe there is none.. in which case, agreed.

she probably fucked him

its not about looks, its about poise and confidence.
A guy who looks like woody allen with no money or prospects could absolutely slay, if he was supremely confident, witty, or charismatic.. and learned how to put people at ease, and be liked.
A Clint Eastwood or Marlon Brando in their prime could've been sadsack incels with ease, were they completely socially inept, or had they developed a complex about women.

Whats the point of marriage if you dont have kids though? They're pretty fun in all honesty

This all day. Women rarely behave the same way they speak.

real incel would be from india or china theres millions who will end up like this there

Yeah sorry I should've been more clear. Fulfilling relationships are attainable for sure. I mean to say that one shouldn't operate under that premise, they should act for self-interest purely. However, upon finding an appropriate partner, one should strive towards a relationship whose value is greater than the sum of the components.

they ain't focused on Pajeets, they want to pick on Western Incels

Jealous?

Attached: ouch.jpg (760x699, 107K)

Seems to me he's just saying to bounce once you realize you're not getting enjoyment from the relationship which isn't something I'd really argue. I know people that have been in a miserable relationship for over a decade and they all try to spend as much time away from home as possible which is just sad (I have a former boss who still stops by my house late at night just to bullshit and lie to his wife because he hates being home so much), but I also know a few couples that seriously could not live without each other. I've been there myself and I'm sure you have too, where you're just sitting there and wondering how much happier you'd be if you weren't wasting your time with some cunt.

Attached: Big and small.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

what the fuck this is just depressing

If that guy is an incel then what am I. Fuck guys this feels bad. I hate Vice now.

Poor Johnny Bravo, the original virgin chad.

Well demboy, that's step 1 in realizing how fucked up media can be.

>oldfag who drinks boomer fuel, fucked over 40 women, married with Nordic child, would give it all up (minus the heir)to be 20 and playing vanilla wow in dorms for 8 hours a night

Attached: DA9375C2-7EF2-4C2F-BA7D-37909C30E009.png (380x349, 97K)

I agree, but you're using examples from the extreme ends of the spectrum (no pun intended). Most guys are somewhere in the middle though. They don't look like Woody Allen OR Marlon Brando, and they aren't supremely confident OR socially inept. They're just regular guys with regular personalities, and they get pussy. Probably all they had to do was smile and be reasonably groomed

Yeah that's exactly it, thanks for articulating that to a better degree

Thanks m8. Young is good, means you can influence her more if she isn't too tainted and used to getting her way. Also for children etc. Good luck

I want children really badly but my grandmother was an absolute psycho and I have some of her features, nevermind the fact that my mom can't tell me fucking anything about her biological father other than he beat her until she peed on herself, frequently until he ran off. He was also an alcoholic as I was until like a year ago. I basically don't want my shitty genes passed on to put some poor soul through the technocratic hell we are headed towards. My wife makes the ride tolerable

>The ex CEO of Theranos

i suppose my contention is that anyone can become calm, cool and collected (thus, confident) if they really put in the effort.. this may sound like bullshit, or a tired cliche, but i feel like it only takes enough of a comprehension of how the world works.. a slightly more detached and dispassionate worldview (but NOT cynical or pessimistic)

MOGGD

welcome to the NHK in a nutshell

What did you expect from Brooklyn faggot hipsters that hang out on twitter all day in their shoebox apartments and their ego is built and established around what they do online with their Post Irony Humor friends?

>Probably all they had to do was smile and be reasonably groomed
Hell less than that, I honestly thought I wouldn't get pussy ever again when I stopped working out and got a beer gut being skinny fat but I still have had cute chicks throw themselves at me. I don't even shower often or groom myself much to the point where I have a reputation but I still got to fuck the fine ass latina bitch everyone in the office wanted to nail.

No problem, I thought you were pretty clear but I can see how someone could misunderstand tone on the internet.

Maybe it has something to do with parents of millennials being over protective and the whole everyone gets a participation award society these people grew up in. I am from before that time and you had to work for shit, you wanted to win, everything took effort, but even the ugly would get into the scrum. Without that too many 'men' think they are simply owed something that still requires work (sex) and they give up because they have no concept of the chase or thrill of victory. And no video games are not substitutes for the real human emotions and rush or hormones that come with true victory and chase.

BOOMER FUEL

this got me lit

Another thing I want to add is there have been studies done showing that women tend to have a "type" and be very selective about it so there's no point in getting butthurt if a woman doesn't find you attractive. I remember dating a chick who could not have found me more attractive and I remember meeting one of her friends who wanted to fuck me so bad that's all she would talk about it meanwhile she had a cousin that called me ugly to my face, luckily I had enough experience to know I just wasn't her type and wasn't bothered by it but I imagine something like that could easily fuck with someone without much experience with women.

>Inb4 Incel kills someone in the not-so distant future

Yeah, in 4 years. And then middle class feminists women will excitedly use it as a justification for hating all low class males.

"Sure they're killing themselves at 4 times the rate of women, and low status males are ten times more likely to kill themselves than affluent men, but they're all mass murderers so it's good that they killed themselves."

And people will still think they're left wing even when they use right wing buzz words like "entitled" to put down men who have no power.

fake and gay
i would date and suck him off

it's really because they're just evil people

This is also absolutely true. Some women actually like manlets and I had a girl tell me I was too tall and I'm only 6'1. The women are usually insecure or fucked up some way themselves, but it is definitely a thing.

They're both acting so maybe after the gig was over they fugged yeah

Nah incel is totally a state of mind. I have a fat gross friend who gets chicks fairly easily and a handsome athletic incel friend. The first is outgoing and funny while the latter has super low self esteem and never feels good enough. He pushes people away while people radiate to fatty.

WOOOOOOOOOOW, dude, you dont have to be in a relationship to get pussy... Furthermore, you can just buy it. I know that is not the prime target for most men, but if you have to settle for that rather than being one of these dudes... JFC.. wow that was appalling. THIS IS WHY FAMILY VALUES/SOCIAL MATURITY NEED TO BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AS A PRIORITY. FAILED FAMILIES IS PROBABLY TOP CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THESE GUYS DOWNFALL, DAD, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A DOUCHEBAG, WAS ALL THE CHAD THESE INCELS EVER NEEDED AS A ROLEMODEL.

>he pushes people away

Not involuntary

You have to do more than just smile and not smell. Being charming and nice *is* being normal, why cant you incels get this. No one wants to hang out with a boring sperglord just because his face is symmetrical.

It is though when thats the only way you know how to socialize and function.

>just bee urself

Great guy though, super smart. One of those people who whenever they open their mouth, they actually have something well thought out or important to say. Maybe he's just gay idk

>y-you're the problem, goy! you're the sick one!
sure thing, schlomo

Attached: 0S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png (432x330, 19K)

This, one of the biggest players I know is an fat, ageing, monkey-faced skater.
He's hilarious though, a really fun guy. He even draws out lesbian chicks for threesomes. I know this because my sister was part of his "harem" (no really, an actual harem).
Also I knew a guy who worked as a literal clown (like juggling red-nosed motherfucker) and he had insane skills with the ladies. Apparently his dick had a near 90 degree bend in it as well.
It really is all about ya personality, kiddos.

yay she's back!!

this hits too close to home, user

Attached: pepe_roll.gif (500x376, 1.03M)

I'm not awful looking. I have a job, am continuing my education. Have no debt other than my credit card which I pay in full monthly. But I've had such terrible experiences with dating that I don't want to try again. I've given my all in every relationship I've been in and just had my feelings shit on. I just don't want to try anymore, so maybe that makes me a volcel. I just don't want to be hurt anymore.

Incels don't have to be ugly.

Attached: apucries.png (656x755, 39K)

nah I'm actually a pretty decent guy with a great sense of humour but otherwise spot on I rate 8/10

Maybe if you left your room just to take a stroll in town you'd change your mind. Pareto principle or not I sometimes even see 4/10 meth head looking weirdo losers with solid 7/10's.

that meme
Hit me on so many levels
FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: Feels.jpg (500x632, 33K)

This guy is a famous incel
>youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo

Attached: hpCfrNf.jpg (850x1238, 63K)

Attached: 1533752170037.gif (152x269, 1.98M)

Quit being a god damn pussy. Failure isn't the end of your world. You incels deserve your misery.

>stoltenberg
every fucking time

>8 years married here
>so god damn boring
>missing out on a few months of bliss
Idk man, I've been with my woman for 8 years and I still love her to death and very excited to see her.

so what you retarded burger? Doesn't mean you're not attractive.

Telling the starving man that eating is not that great. You get full then food bores you, ya know.

Incelibacy is very real.

idk i mostly go on this board to larp and shitpost but im becoming more and more of a voncel

Actually incels = people who are so ugly that women will not date them even if their not a fatfuck or very sociable.

He's a volcel because his voluntarily incel but if he stopped he could get a fuck ton of women

Well, it's easier to change physical traits than it is to change your personality

Oh fuck off. Bullying Chris Chan was practically a sport for near a decade.

Pretty sure he’s too good looking to be a true incel

>but it's so god damn boring.
You might be doing it wrong buddy. Clearly you’ve forgotten that maintaining a relationship requires work from both parties.

The concept of incel is retarded. Getting some pussy is meaningless as is being a virgin. Just a label to ridicule and emasculate males. Ignore people who try to label everything and live the life you want to live.

vice are faggots

I thought those were more ironic jokes? They weren't serious. Most people like Chris Chan don't they?

Attached: 1461860461195.jpg (1000x1000, 218K)

Attached: 1524153782660.jpg (500x631, 62K)

stop pushing this vice garbage.