MAJOR HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! RUSSIA IS ANNEXING GEORGIA! GET IN!
JEWS GOYIM SAYANIM NIGGER CATTLE WAKA WAKA REEEEEEEEE

businessinsider.com/russia-quietly-seizing-territory-in-georgia-10-years-after-the-war-2018-8

Attached: itshappening.jpg (300x168, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russia.liveuamap.com/en/2018/19-july-putin-is-losing-trust-of-russians-after-plan-to-raise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
youtube.com/watch?v=45jVamrkwOk
youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=OUHVRWdVQCI
dw.com/en/georgia-slams-russia-occupation-ahead-of-nato-war-games/a-44916562
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
youtu.be/YaCwWsLXH8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you drink coffee today

He's a jew that's losing his mind because zionism is dead.

WOW WTF IT'S LIKE UKRAN OLIVER AGAIN

Only had ginseng

>jew
explains the globalist memeflag

when i was a kid, i sold a paintball gun and went up to canada for the weekend for shits n giggles.
called everyone in town, got 1 kid going into the navy, and the georgian foreign exchange student to come with, as we cross border, border patrol mentioned georgia friend would not be allowed to return into the usa.
he wanted to go back, i drove him across the border and we spent the weekend in canada.
on the way back, they didnt even stop us at the border, just drove right in.

This is why you join NATO. Why the fuck they didn't expect Russia to do this at some point in the past ten years boggles my mind.

Attached: 1492344457720.png (417x405, 158K)

Attached: 1533263391962.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

yea the thing is ex soviet countries are all counted by russia as still being provinces of russia. the dispute between the wests take on the collapse of the soviet union and russias is about what the west wants and what russia agreed to

technically none of the ex soviet countries are actually autonomous if russia says this is how it is for them it is on paper . their governments exist only as a sign that its not russia .the west saying its not their land is kind of a matter of debate and america has nothing to back up its claim that ex soviet countries are free. none of the paperwork indicates that to be the case

Nato dont do shit look at sbrenica lmao. We just let the Serbians have their way. Frankly i dont give a fuck. Georgians seem nice tho.

Fuck off
South Ossetia is Russian clay

I'm excited for all the retards freaking out by confusing Georgia the state with Georgia the country

your id looks like it's cyrillic. noice touch

If Russia takes Georgia it saves the US 100bil a year in aid.
I'm beginning to see how USA racks up so much debt.

Fine we'll just annex moscow

Fake, Im in Atens and nobody is happening

k

FAKE AND GAY FUCK OFF ROCKEFELLER WORLD GOVERNMENT POOF

People will care just as much as they did with Crimea

Repent.

I'm outside of Atlanta, I don't see any Russians? I think this would be on the news if Russians were here.

op was probably just lying.

WOLVERINES

>tfw the soviet union will be reunited

Attached: 002 - XgyjOda.jpg (320x240, 19K)

There's a greater union called the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, and the Eurasian Union is in the works.

Attached: sco_alliance2.jpg (400x409, 22K)

>Putin is losing trust of Russians after plan to raise pension age. Also, notice maximum peaks of confidence during Crimea's annexation and the war in Georgia.

russia.liveuamap.com/en/2018/19-july-putin-is-losing-trust-of-russians-after-plan-to-raise

Attached: 21683693_0.jpg (1199x761, 80K)

Atlanta is a shithole anyways desu.

Russia agreed because the nato promised not to spread its influence further east and we constantly break this promise while america actively overthrows and destabilizes russian puppet states in africa, asia and the middle east

YES! A few more miles in direction of Israel will make the Nukes arrive faster.

Attached: near.png (759x755, 698K)

shit man it really is the 1984 timeline
>japan would be Eastasia in this scenario
fuck it's gonna be a dicey couple decades before all of this plays out

Attached: Nasim44.jpg (512x394, 46K)

>reading comprehension

How about three orders of magnitude lower.

This

Kinda gay. They had a right to the Crimea but there's no reason to completely annex Georgia. Hopefully this is leading up to a liberation of Armenia.

DONT EVER CLICK REPLY TO ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING MEME FLAG FAGGOT ILL KNOCK YOUR BLOCK INTO THE SUN YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK AT YOU HIDING YOUR FLAG GO DIE AHMED I BET YOU PLAN TO EXPLODE YOUR SELF

Attached: 9.png (150x191, 19K)

>how dare those countries that we've agreed are free are now running to strong daddies because we keep taking them back over foot by foot

What bitches.

>largest country in the world by area
>needs South Ossetia

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>why do Jews keep jewing the goyim?

Attached: Beaks.png (1200x1205, 828K)

The people there are Russians. They speak it - they drink vodka, they drive those shitty little soviet era cars, they live in massive block projects-style apartments that are shit...

Woodrow Wilson explained self-determination best as it pertains to nationalism. I have no issue with Russia. If I had any doubt about it - just watch the goys on liberal media bashing it, that’ll show you what’s true.

the map is complete bullshit

the three parties are EU, US and BRICS with their allies. I dont know how Jow Forumsacks ever got to the conclusion that europes influence is nonexistant. we are preparing like everyone else does, but the post ww2 restrictions limit us to using loopholes until things get serious

this guy getz it

>the map is complete bullshit, and why would I bother taking a few seconds researching anything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

does any man get excite for new war cause it mean new vid clip to masturbate2???

>Most of that area is subzero tundra
Hmmmmmm

tanks in 30

REEE HELP I don't want to end as a province to the Ruskies again

Attached: 1526496750682.gif (326x326, 255K)

You have every right to, because thats how politics work, but somehow polacks got the idea that the UN and international laws are neutral/fair

Every country has its own interests and the strongest one wins. In this case the strongest one has been the US for decades and they are the ones making up the rules until someone stronger comes along

The notion that European influence over the world has completely disappeared and we are all sitting ducks is completely retarded. Companies like Bayer still exist despite heeb lamentation, These Jewish maggots exaggerate how much control they have. They couldn't even destroy a Nazi company that still has a celtic cross as its company symbol. Like how beta whipped do you have to be to even come close to the mentality of the Jew? They have power yes, but its not like their control of the media is impressive anymore.

Peter Zeihan predicted this.

Fuck off paddy

also this

Attached: 1526843778868.jpg (1600x1201, 182K)

Russia be like Canada lot of land be useless land you dumb 56% mutt go die in a war for israel faglord dick muncher

are you just now becoming aware of China's multilateral intiatives? This is fucking embarrassing and if you think China, the leading nation behind SCO has comprehensive power you are not only late to be jumping on the story but also severely lacking in awareness. You look stupid as fuck with this post. Please read more

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

Yes, and France (in cooperation with Germany) started a war in mali to oppose Chinas influence in africa.

It is more complicated than "everyone starts trading with each other and we can all live in wealth and peace"

Nobody is going to save you. EU, lol. Us, no. Better practice your russian and stop speaking barbarian

A rule for joining NATO is having control of all regions with your "internationally recognized borders". The problem Georgia had was South Ossetia and Abkhazia considered themselves separate regions, which is why Saakashvili was sending tanks into those regions and shutting down news stations and so on, he was trying to conquer the places so he could have Georgia join NATO. But lucky for South Ossetia and Abkhazia, Russia came to the rescue and has had a presence in the regions to keep them safe.

This has been going on for over a decade now and all that's happening with this 'annexing' is Russia is making it more official that they're going to control these regions they've already been forced to help.

Also important point here: Russia would have never entered these regions had Georgia not been pressured to invade them at the behest of George W Bush who was trying to convince them to do so that way they could join NATO. This is all a problem stemming from NATO rather than a problem that could have been prevented by it.

Sorry, I don't listen to a lower form of German

Attached: 1527379033381.png (321x308, 87K)

sounds like Israeli settlements

So it's russo-georgia war II electric boogaloo then huh? Okay. I wonder if it will last longer than 6 days this time.

Pee pee poo poo pee pee poo poo

*smacks lips

Yep, you can find out more about this, zionism, and the Jewish Question on JimmyRustler.com

*sharts

*smacks lips

OOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhh Yeah

>quietly
When Rahowa comes, I’m taking out anybody that ever used this adjective. Muh quietly invaded muh quietly announced at a press conference muh quietly screamed

>large alliances are formed just like the lead up to the two world wars
It's gonna kick off any day now

Attached: 1511771038509.gif (367x265, 558K)

Why is Trump giving up Georgia!? That's our state!

Attached: 1474618625963.jpg (750x841, 125K)

How are they going to film The Walking Dead?

I wonder how this relates to the army of US tanks being in Georgia last week

Starve mongoloid slavshit

Just like in Europa Universalis, you have to wait ten years before annexing a vassal.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

sauce sauce SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=45jVamrkwOk

How russians invade.

Nooooooo!

Attached: aaruSMJ.png (675x808, 30K)

We just taking South Ossetia.
It was georgian territory by accident, because in soviet times no one could thing that Georgia will suddenly become independent.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL, AS WE MAKE OUR WAY THROUGH HEAVEN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw

Good. Russia Stronk.

Attached: 1531905975576.png (1032x1188, 404K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OUHVRWdVQCI

The united states must be mad, you mad? You jelly? You mad?

dw.com/en/georgia-slams-russia-occupation-ahead-of-nato-war-games/a-44916562

It's the worse part of Atlanta anyway.

>RUSSIA IS ANNEXING GEORGIA!
I'm in Alabama, should I be worried?

It got taken off pol

was it opsec intel or was it a news report?

dude i remember the first time this shit happened. People were actually asking if Atlanta was under attack.

Someone in Georgia took a photo of a line of tanks going down a street there. Someone else stated that it was the 12th Cavalry or some shit

and it was american tanks?

well, there is nato exercise there atm.

Everyone was shitting bricks about the US attacking Iran at the time but nothing has happened since.I dont know why mods would delete the thread if it was just for a training excercise

Russians aren't human

Long live Georgia

>donnie, the toughest president ever on russia, wont do shit

nobody is laughing about murrica now, right

DONT REPLY TO HANZ HES INSANE!!!

whiter than u jamal

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

saner than you justin

Is this the happening
youtu.be/YaCwWsLXH8s

>russians aren't kikes I swear based pu-

Can they just take Atlanta?
thx.

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! ISRAEL IS ANNEXING PALESTINE! GET IN!

shut up u fag u dont know shit go back to /x/ and blubber about that SLUT who never cming back

fuckkkkin german bill dauterive

ur a retard.
bet you dont even know were in a matrix

also ur underage.

Suck spic cock americunt, finger slipped on keyboard, or i was sleepy

based trump

I have friends stationed in Fort Benning, Georgia, and no one has called me back, this might be fucking real.

Fuck off, nigger. Who kares. Don't even know where George is on de map.

t. Boomer

Attached: boomer_123.png (750x739, 403K)