The myth of European-American Assimilation

The "assimilation" of all European peoples into a homogenous "white" block is overblown. This has damning implications for immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=K4Zv-DLHXSM

Attached: Nuclear family.png (818x1148, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrFkazRnE2g
youtube.com/watch?v=q5PtaN8axU0
youtube.com/watch?v=6gdajpy2gqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great video. It looks like voting pattern wise. irish, italians, and eastern europeans all have to go back.

>voting pattern wise. irish, italians, and eastern europeans all have to go back.
I don't think there's a problem with a "left" party if it's constrained within the limits of ethnonationalism.

>american nuclear family
>it's a bunch of germ*Nics
Fucking krauts souring our anglo nation

Attached: 1476819673325.png (634x662, 382K)

Seam Last and Ryan Faulk are the only people I've ever watched and actually learned something from. They're fucking world's apart from anyone on the left and the right.

>Seam
Sean

The only true Americans are the Anglos who founded the nation and other Anglos who believe in the same ideology. Continental Euroscum are incapable of understanding the concept of freedom, as is evident by all their hate speech laws. The U.K. has fallen to this garbage too.

The WASP is dead unfortunately.

Attached: 1502490685315.jpg (376x436, 37K)

>t. as a child did not have blonde or light brown that dyed blonde in the sun.
They still are everywhere's where I live.

In the current year those people would be chad thundercock, two aborted fetus's and a fake tanned, thot with a sleeve of tats and a nose ring.

this is true

Attached: Murdoch.jpg (500x500, 93K)

check our vertigo pollux and my new favorite asha logos on youtube, very high quality related content

Neat. So different European ethnic groups act differently, and mexicans have always had a higher crime rate and lower-rate of english speakers.

What's with that? Young white kids being blonde, but then the hair will turn brown or something as they age.

>Young white kids being blonde, but then the hair will turn brown or something as they age
Heritability increases with age and gene expression changes throughout an organism's life.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrFkazRnE2g

People who want a mongrostate filled with generic whites are pure cancer. The midwest belongs to the Germans, the South belongs to the Anglos, and the Northeast and West Coast can both go straight to hell.

>our vertigo pollux
I can't find anything on this
>asha logos
seems pretty shit tier
I don't like hearing some guy just proclaim shit that's mostly speculation, I already know, and have heard a thousand times already.

>the South belongs to the Anglos
*Mexicans and Niggers

Anti-italianism and anti-irish were a thing for a long time.

VertigoPolitix*, sorry.
asha logos names the jew in an unassailable way, and every word seems spot on, not just a rehash.
plenty of great creators out there, for those willing to dig a bit

also 'theberton', honorable mention.. well worth a watch

Vertigo has decent videos, but their youtube channel is being shut down due to things like being shadow banned. Check their gab, and twitter for links.

It is the mark of innocence and purity. The initial onset of puberty changes gene expression and thickens the hair making it more resistant to sun bleaching.

ENOUGH

Attached: C4fqFP4VMAAJOjL.jpg (957x621, 51K)

anti-italianism has been revived since the Jersey Shore saga. No one in the midwest or South knew that Italian americans liked to dress up as Persian Clowns until that show.

More italians were lynched than blacks.

>the Jersey Shore
they weren't really Italian if I remember correctly, I think they were full blown Puerto Rican

some mutting, but mainly italian american.
and a chilean mutt adopted by italian americans.

Attached: jerseyshoreethnic.jpg (391x814, 66K)

Yeah for real, it's crazy, I heard some older woman of Italian decent say this kid looked waspy.

I just said are there any wasps in America anymore?

A myth? I think you need to spend a little bit more time on JimmyRustler.com before coming here with that conclusion.

the first settlers were english, dutch, swedes which included finns and germans, and some sephardic jews who were slave owners.

I went to California recently and it was so fucking brown, pozzed, and mutted up, some girl said I looked "German". I don't really have hope for anything anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5PtaN8axU0

Attached: JT.jpg (300x300, 24K)

I went on a cruise ship recently. Was told I looked exotic by new yorkers. And that they don't make guys like that there.
Blue eye brown hair. Is NYC really that mutt'd and soi'd? never cared to go.

>told I looked exotic by new yorkers
>Blue eye brown hair

It's not a meme we're fucked. I'm from Texas as well, and the only other white people I see in mass are all boomer age. Every old person is white and every young person is a shitskin or mutt. Lots of guys racemix as well because white men can date a couple points higher if they get with brown girls.
I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO!

I think I'm going to try to escape to the midwest.

Attached: wyoming.jpg (1020x680, 100K)

They're descendants of 90-IQ southern Italian terrones.

>I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO!
this makes me sad, because its true.. there really is nowhere to go

>there really is nowhere to go
Eventually into the corner
youtube.com/watch?v=6gdajpy2gqM

Attached: Slam the door.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Non-anglo Euros kept us from going Lefter, faster though.

this

I'm suprised more on Jow Forums aren't talking about this, but I guess it's pretty par the course at this point. VP has some of the best short form, well scripted, redpilled content I've seen. I do wish they'd keep an archive of all their content somewhere, though.

>tfw you're the only white person you know with an Anglo surname

The Civil War irrevocably destroyed this nation. The original Anglo population got wiped out and replaced by slave and Krauts

If you're in the north maybe but that's not exactly news. HP Lovecraft wrote plenty of stories lamenting the northern anglos being made into minorities even in his time.