Michael Savage

Remember when this idiot said all the fires in California were set by terrorists?

Attached: Michael-Savage-640x480.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why you have to shill him here?

You realize the audience on Jow Forums is a tiny sliver of what he gets on the radio? You aren't going to change your metrics through shilling. Maybe you'll get another 10,000 fans or so, but the radio audience is measured in 10's of millions

Attached: supertiredpepe.jpg (1280x1237, 124K)

he's prolly right tbqh

Who ever set cali on fire is no terrorist. Not in my book.

Attached: 1531628112644m.jpg (717x1024, 92K)

He also thought Trump would make him secretary of cyber security and ethnobotany.

He also thinks you have no right to own the assault rifle 15. Only revolvers for the goyim

jew
mike's a jew and his son is the fag who makes rockstar

>ethnobotany

Attached: 783028F3-4A46-41B9-85D7-83D62CFC5013.jpg (660x439, 78K)

(((Michael Savage)))

His wife is the CFO and he's a billionaire

Imagine having such severe little man syndrome that you change your name to Savage to make yourself sound more imposing.

Attached: when will they learn.png (464x254, 25K)

pretty sure thats confirmed the case in greece

weiner nation!!!

>weiner

Attached: 222.jpg (258x245, 18K)

Savage was the only one to go to bat for Jones of the talk radio people.

Jones has him on his show to promote his books. It's called trade in kind.

i've listened to savage since i was 12. yes he is an annoying jew but he should be given credit for pushing "borders, language, culture" for years. perhaps Trump wouldn't have been possible without Savage's cumulative effect on the conservative base. he has been a reliably insightful voice for many years, and the only pundit to ever truly get mad, which makes him the ONLY right-wing talking head ever worth listening to until Tucker came along.

They're all being set by jews.

Jews named Michael Weiner

Does he pretend to be angry?

>implying certain indigenous people dont know more about their local plants than you

He was still discovering indigenous knowledge of the use of exotic plants to the western world in the 70s

He still could have dropped him but he didn't. All jew business sense tells you to but at least he was loyal and stuck by his friend

I'd still like to know why there are so few wild fires in Mexico compared to Cali.

Greece and Portugal too.

>angry
>Jewish
>midget

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ha7smLPz2GY

Attached: 1389043329653.jpg (480x848, 45K)