Police Under Fire for “Bait Truck” Full of Shoes Left in Black Chicago Neighborhood

Where our air Jordans?

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/08/police-bait-truck-filled-with-nike-shoes-angers-black-chicago-residents.html

Attached: 57BF1574-408C-463D-B5F6-58AB0192058F.png (1125x2436, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should do this more often along with the bait cars and such, it can clean our society of most sociopaths and niggers

Not entrapment unless the kids weren't otherwise going to steal if they were not coerced. Leaving merchandise in front of them is not coercion. Fuck 'em.

shiiiiiiiiiit

>the comments
My god the cognitive dissonance, shitty smug attitudes, anti-white racism, and complete nonmedy of Slate liberals.

The physical pain cringing at them causes me is why I had to leave Twitter.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

By this logic, cops are leaving bait cars and bait bikes on the street every time they get out of their vehicle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM

To be entrapment, the perpetrators have to be 'tricked' into committing a crime. They willfully stole someone's merchandise from their personal vehicle.

If I put up video cameras in my house, then left it vacant one night with the door open while I waited with police, would that be entrapment?

At what point do they actually look at the perpetrators and think "Hey, maybe unprovoked stealing is wrong and immoral"?

ooga booga

Funnier than anything I've read in the past 6 minutes of scrolling through those comments.

thank you to the user that posted his collection last night

Attached: jebaited.webm (480x360, 2.89M)

Attached: jebaited2.webm (1272x720, 2.99M)

>ooga booga
Quite so, my brother, quite so.

Attached: jebaited3.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Attached: jebaited4.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

fish tier iq
my sides..

Attached: chuckles.jpg (590x300, 58K)

Attached: jebaited5.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Attached: jebaited6.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

What’s wrong with soft eugenics? If they can’t resist the lure of stealing a truck full of delicious sneakers they probably belong in prison where they can’t impact culture or the gene pool.

Attached: 3E3A2CAC-7353-42A4-8F4B-0CF7F03234A2.gif (200x164, 789K)

well fuck my bait life...I'm lucky to be alive

Englewood's crime is going down because white people are moving in. There's a goddamn whole foods there now.

>I dindu nuffin

Every time

F

>Chris Hansen baits pedos with 13 year old girls
>everyone applauds except butthurt libcucks
>police bait niggers with shoes
>everyone applauds except butthurt libcucks

The local cops leave bikes technically secured at bus stops for days, of course they're lowjacked and monitored in case someone's dumb enough to actually do it.

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's legal, and stealing police property doesn't make it any more legal either.

das racist! u no niggerz can't stop stillin!

honestly you cant blame niggers for falling for bait. You wouldn't blame a bear for getting caught in a trap or a fish for being caught in a hook. I really don't think there should be laws about catching niggers. It is not like they are an endangered species. I know the liberals will say that nigger behavior is not there fault but neither is a wild animals behavior and we still need to control them.

Well I'm glad that liberals admit that blacks have so freewill and trying to steal stuff it just part of their nature.

>dems are running out of illegals to do the work necessary to do work for the state
>they use municipal police to bait catch and jail niggers
>the niggers are sent to private prisons where their labor is contracted out to the state
>blacks are now slaves once more to the democrats

brilliant, tbqfh

Attached: nujzlQw.jpg (1439x1388, 143K)