Ben Shapiro is trying to save the Democratic party

She's a rock tied around the legs of the Democrats and she'll take them under. I can't stand Shapiro but he would easily wipe the floor with her in a debate. If he makes her look stupid, the Democrats no longer have this albatross turning away the center left. Is he trying to save the Democrats?

Attached: 64029.png (1440x1170, 255K)

With jews you lose

Democrats already went all the way in for her. I can't see them abandoning her even if she's made a fool of. They would try to spin it someway to their stupid base

WooOOOOWWWwww you mean a Jew is subversive?

Jews are so awesome guys.

fuck Ben kikepiro and his zog pilpul

ocasio Cortez is /our goblina/ she has zog running scared

I bet you 100 bitcoins you aren't even white. You have grown hair and a thin face. Prove me wrong you fake Nazi faggot

Obviously this psycho suburban bitch isn't going to agree to debate Little Benji. He isn't running for Congress and has nothing to do with her district. That is her out. She's going to win her race easily no matter what.

Ben Shapiro will be indicted for being an unregistered foreign agent of Israel soon.

whiter than you, Schlomo

Attached: 15337620165131027637055.jpg (1512x2688, 385K)

this

Hopefully everyone in Congress suffers the same fate

soon

So a pretend conservative wants to debate a communist traitor?

These people do not represent us.

I hope to water the liberty tree with both.

Even if she makes a complete fool of herself (which she will) it doesn’t matter. Her demo only cares about free shit not sound policy.

Ocasio is a blessing for the GOP. Ben is trying to shut her down.

Attached: Feel The Bern.jpg (450x250, 49K)

What if we donated to her campaign just as a joke? Haha, that would be hilarious. Also what if we also, you know just as a goof, vote for her? That would be the best

He's seen her interviews and knows she's a ditz. Why debate someone like that unless you have ulterior motives?

That’ll be about $4 by tomorrow

>Ben knows about pic related

Attached: No Refunds.jpg (600x600, 44K)

all this irrational conservative cope. ocassio teir democrats are the ones who will beat conservatives. you faggots yell about the far left yet democrats and they have been running republican teir corporate Democrats (obama, clintons etc.) and they lost 1000 seats. it's okay that you are scared but be ready for DA BLU WAVE!

Attached: 1511112482010.png (1272x1316, 141K)

Nigga that’s nasty

>"debating" Jews
It's 95% verbal tricks and semantic bullshit, they don't debate, they just dance around whatever you said to spit out talking points that they think normies like.

Literally who

don't forget the crowd-pleasing "mic drop" moments!

ok now this... this is

What kind of person would do something like that?

Yes.
You warn your allies, not your enemies.

Free publicity and an easy win? Two for one. OH wait, and he gets to look charitable. Three for one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this trick. Why interfere if the left is hurting itself?

Pay attention to how he speaks. He will say something and then walk it back in the same sentence. First donating money to her campaign and then getting other people to raise money for him for a charity.

Attached: 4F88201B-6E99-4C70-A11A-2AF3BA947123.jpg (601x438, 145K)

you are white, but disgusting!

This. Media as well.

>Is he trying to save the Democrats?
Yes.

Why would Republicans care about saving the Democratic Party? If anything, that just shows that they're afraid.