Is Leafistan too far gone to even take seriously?

I've surpassed any feelings of frustration and anger, it's like watching a homeless heroin addict slowly killing himself, even the niggers are disgusted, its best not to get involved.

Attached: toronto.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

nuke us pls

Last days

lol

This is something Hans can relate to very well.

Why are there no mass shootings in Canada?

Kelowna downtown looks like your webm. And the okanagan region was the white flight spot in BC. RIPIP

Hahahahahahahaha. It will be funny to see Canada becoming a Brazil within a short time.
The Canadians are fucked. They just will not be able to survive the new reality.

and people say we aren't in the end times

Attached: 1532734320381.jpg (446x599, 61K)

Even the jihadis in the leafland are feeling sorry for them

Is dat some Oh Lawdy face

I am crying I am laughing so hard.

when the jewish "messiah" comes, remember to read the latin vulgate, and curse the anti-christ

Attached: 1531606169483.jpg (567x754, 48K)

fuck everything
we will all die eventually

Someone please kill us all.
Kill this very land so that nothing may ever stand on it and claim to be 'canadian'
We are a mistake.
Please delete us.
Our whole country is just a faggy mafia.
I'd kill myself if I wasn't sure that I'd fuck it up. I'd literally look an american in the eyes and thank him as he pulled the trigger. My country is why god doesn't talk to us anymore. I'm sure the only reason america hasn't killed us is because the life of a canadian isn't worth that of a bullet. Can't you see we're unironically begging for death but even it must hate leafs for it does not come.

holy fuck first time I've seen this without PC Pajeet

Its destination is its own revenge.

Attached: ConanShithole3.jpg (613x639, 64K)

Even niggas be cringing at the modern white society

Attached: A77E655B-3203-41E4-ABAD-B94F8019BDBB.jpg (500x725, 69K)

No cannibal death squad? What are you ga- oh right.

Attached: 1532696725330.jpg (352x418, 23K)

>Kelowna downtown looks like your webm. And the okanagan region was the white flight spot in BC.

I thought kelowna was 90% white? I was thinking of moving there in a year or two, but if it's like this...fuck.

np britbong
well, that's what happens when you let the lefty take charge
our two main right and left wing parties in denmark, are pretty bad, but the right leaning one, at least knows how to keep the economy going, and not waste every single ounce of value our country has
our government sold a huge amount of shares of our biggest energy company to gold-fucking-sachs, extremely cheap price, like the louisiana purchase cheap, and they ones responsible for that are still out there, doing the same kikery

the last government did that, the lefty one, which wasted money on free student money, and more gibs for unemployed

BAH GAWD HE'S GOING FOR THE BOSTON CRAB! THIS COULD BE THE END FOR THE WHITE WOMAN, KING!

BUT WHAT'S THIS?!

OH MY GOD!

SHE WANTS MORE! SHE ISN'T TAPPING OUT, SHE'S CLIMBING ON BOARD!

Cannibal and homosexual are not mutually exclusive. You've actually described my shtf scenario. Start eating people.

What the fuck. Even the nigger filming this is disgusted

Attached: Immigration muh feels.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

>mfw this webm was filmed in new york

my trigger was removed since im redpilled, u dont know me and still use my flag who uses these tactics : )

OH MAH GAWD! RING THE DAMN BELL AND STOP THIS ALREADY!

It is INFESTED as of this year with the darkest blacks and most ogre faced central americans I've seen in my life. It must have started with the temporary foreign working program. It's been a rapid decay.

wtf even is this? A false flag against Canada? Why so glum, chums? This is self-deprecating talk the likes of which I've never seen. Is this reverse psychology?

That's it. It's a reverse PSYOP. I see right through it.

>u dont know me and still use my flag who uses these tactics
You wot m8?

Wtf, I was wanting to move to Kelowna as well. When I think of Kelowna I think of wealthy white people. How are they even affording to live there?

lol you think it's bad here?

it's 100% worse in the US and in the UK

just be happy that our country has done ONE good thing in the last couple of years by shit-talking saudi sandnigger

Attached: 14865211615715.jpg (500x486, 48K)

There are wealthy gated white boomers and the miserable, tattooed thots and goyboys who bust their asses with little to show for it. Kelowna is just a big shopping strip for the most part but downtown is disgustingly ethnic -as are any places ethnics can loiter such as the mall. The Chinese are far more visible lately now given that they discovered dollar for dollar Kelowna was a safer investment than Vancouver. Housing and rent are robbery here but that won't stop the refugees and overstayers from increasing yearly. You can eat lots of fruit and wine for cheap here and I guess you can mess around in the mountains but forest fires and extreme heat are to be considered.

Attached: 1530284329967.png (800x850, 135K)

Yes they want to make us think that we think its reverse psychology, we see those posts and would think at first the left in canada is failing thank god we have trump then we start thinking wait its reverse psychology they want us to think we need trump,
which is what they want they want us to doubt thinking trump is the better choice because we see (fake) false flags praising his policies

Yea

Attached: Resized_20180623_183407.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

Is Caribana on again?

its clearly Toronto.
what was the name of this event? and wtf i just realized she goes completely topless at the end. Canadian women not even once.

Attached: a.png (905x630, 837K)

Caribana weekend is the worst!!!!

The famous weaponized autism has blessed this thread. The rake shall spare thee.

Attached: 1427177877773.jpg (410x308, 31K)

Big if true. But my only question then is who did 9/11? Was it Trump all along? What was the end game, and how does Canada factor in to all this? Especially considering what we've seen in Toronto recently.

Absolutely fucking rekt. I love when shit like this gets exposed.

dat face

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Such appalling and disgraceful behavior. I want her punished and think it's her dads duty to kill her. These are strange ancient desires but in a civilised world I'd never want such things, because woman wouldn't do this shit.

There are. There just was a couple weeks ago. And a couple weeks before that some guy ran people down in a van. Toronto now has a higher murder rate then New York city.

it is the end, folks

Attached: 1533211614809.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>mfw leafs are btfo of other leafs. You will get the rake last.

>toronto.webm
>New York

Attached: fadsf.png (640x640, 445K)

They don't ALL have to get raked. Someone has to live there and keep the snow Chugs from getting too uppity. I sure as fuck ain't doing it.

Just when I thought I've seen it all

Attached: 1532335393700.png (1500x1200, 192K)

Attached: danielle.jpg (576x576, 121K)

Good work

The people of Michigan have spoken
Great looking family

Oh look! Diet-dindus!

Attached: 1424535933127.png (350x350, 138K)

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-India-960x540.jpg (960x540, 95K)

omg yall i havnt laughed that hard outloud by myself in weeks...ok that guy filming is a champ im not racist any more its true there are some cool black people....

Carlos doesn't work with your post, retard

I think it's likely that he is vastly your superior, in all the ways that matter.

Post your family pic and challenge my confidence.

I'm not BASED BLACK MAGAPEDES AMIRITE but whites lose sight of the fact that blacks used to be quite tame and eager to integrate but were badly subverted by the Jew exploiting racial tensions and (important) rich virtue signalling lefty white intelligensia
Now white kids are out acting like niggers, its their plan of course to do to all races what was done to the nigger
The cure for both problems are the same and the few nigs that aren't utterly debased are valuable weapons against the Jew machine

Attached: disgusting.png (640x640, 505K)

Rake us asap

Looks like Saudi Arabia's (((Dearest Allies))) are at it again.

Attached: poltrigger_j5.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Lament and observe my beautiful brood. Stop looking down on me. You're just jealous of my genetic superiority. It's about time I cut you down to size!

Attached: 1453411078904.jpg (1024x768, 379K)

I'm waiting for the CA&UK war between Muslims and leftist "progressives".
It'll be a disaster while also a majestic political contradiction.
It's getting closer and closer chronologically.

Attached: 1495065651763.jpg (500x500, 47K)

You might, but your amerimutt bretherin are confused.

Can't be contained any longer, can it(?)

I want to fuck a midget

gentiles should learn how to drink responsibly

this guys reactions are priceless...im not exaggerating when i say i have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard

pointless change of subject
predictably cruel
gulags being prepared

Our women are thots. Time to find cute Mormon waifu and watch this all burn from a distance while making white babies

>Someone please kill us all.
>Kill this very land so that nothing may ever stand on it and claim to be 'white'
>We are a mistake.
>Please delete us.
It is same everywhere. It will be over in few generations.

lmao wtf are you talking about plebbit spacing faggot?
You’re “great victory” over the Saudis was have them withdrawal a large amount of money.
Sending home Arabs that would leave on their own after 4 years isn’t a victory.

I have to agree because I remember when blacks were in traditional families until the gibsme pill came along. All of my friends knew their dads, and everything.

That webm is from the US lmao

Attached: bring-my-gun.png (640x640, 327K)

move to lumby, it's only an hour away. Beautiful Okanogan weather, small town, everyone is white.

D-did he drug overdied?

Let's make this a meme

Those buildings look nothing alike. I saw the Instagram page this was originally posted on and the guys from NYC and it's clearly filmed in New York...nice try though

>The Canadians are fucked.
---
It's bad. The replacement of European Canadians with Third Worlders has been very aggressive.

Explain.

i live in toronto

the cvlosest thing to traditional I have found is a bisexual woman who has a sugar daddy and plays video games

shes clsoe to traditional as in she only dates white guys and still goes by the boyfriend traditional even though shes had about 4 of them (now in her early 20s)

what other options do I have? I used to live in a small town but there was only mass boomers

Attached: losthope.png (334x400, 16K)

let it burn

Nigger cut the shit w the webm's - u know damn well we phonefags can't see that shit

who did it?

Attached: antiwhite.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

Not our problem you're stuck to your phone, faggot. Put that shit down, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1369944618822.gif (250x250, 407K)

Fake. Toronto doesn't have whites.

>some wait for the day of the rope
>I wait for this

Attached: Fist of God.jpg (768x576, 133K)