Dating

This recent study reaffirming things we already knew about the dating scene.
>Aspirational pursuit of mates in online dating markets
advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

Premise:
>Messaging patterns of 94,478 men and 92,457 women on a free online dating website. All from New York, Boston, Chicago and Seattle. Heterosexual relationships.

Some conclusions:
>Women receive more messages than men.
>Most of the messages sent on the service go to only a small fraction of users.
>For men, desirability peaked at around 50 years old.
>For women, desirability peaked at 18 and dropped steadily with age.
>When trying their luck with more attractive people, men were more successful in getting a response if they sent less enthusiastic messages.

Attached: brycedallashoward.jpg (1200x1704, 260K)

>When trying their luck with more attractive people, men were more successful in getting a response if they sent less enthusiastic messages

Every time I think I am beginning to understand women I am reminded of something like this and realize that they literally aren't human.

Attached: 1532575646156.jpg (251x252, 9K)

Fuck off to Cosmo or some other chick site. Who the fuck cares?

>men were more successful in getting a response if they sent less enthusiastic messages.
I absolutely don't understand the logic behind this. Why would you show interest to someone that is clearly little or almost not interested in you?

Imagine you are an attractive women. Men are constantly showing their interest in you. You can literally fill up your dating site's mailbox in a day or two. A guy comes along who seems like he's not that impressed with you. Why? Look at all these other men that want me! Why doesn't this one want me? Does he think I'm not pretty enough?

And so on.

There is nothing more cucked than an 'enthusiastic' male. May as well just be a fag because you're coming across as one.

don't even try to comprehend them they don't even know themselves just wait for the bots mate we're just a few years away from blade runner tier

>they literally aren't human.

No faggot, you just don't know how to talk to them. Their minds tell them to find a strong man to give them children, not some shy, faggy manchild.

>When trying their luck with more attractive people, men were more successful in getting a response if they sent less enthusiastic messages

This is absolutely true. I'll tell u guys a little secret, when u match with a hot girl on tinder just say 'Tacos' it's been my opening line for about 6 months and I get about an 80% response rate

"dating" culture is degenerated to some degree anyways.

Yes, but after all the man has to send her a message, a first message, that clearly shows interest. What's the point of making that "first message" when you're obviously interested, boring?

Because some guys will go through their profile, and craft a thoughtful one or two paragraph reply that addresses their interests and what they have in common.

Others will send a "hey" or "sup". Both indicate interest, but one indicates far less interest. Like he's not hung up on her, and has other options.

BRRRAAAAP Dallas Howard

respec wahmon
WOMP WOMP

I'm not Casanova but I've been told by guys I know that have gotten around that it's a mistake to speak to women like they're just dudes but we want to fuck them.

It's got nothing to do with any particularly female psychology.
Imagine two scenarios:
1) a salesman cold-calling you and acting like a subservient little bitch desperate to scam you into buying by any means necessaary.
2) a salesman cold-calling you and speaking calmly, without desperation, and with a "I have a good product, you can take it or leave it" attitude.

I hate online whores so much

This user gets it.

This was the exact tactic I used in the dating scene in my 20s. Women want the attention and they possess unwarranted self-worth..
>Blow off the hot chick at the club/ female friend/ whatever.
>"I'm...I'm out of his league! He should be paying attention to me!"

And I don't mean just avoiding or not talking to them, because they take that as you being too scared to approach them (feeding their egos). I mean, dismissing them openly, talking to their less attractive friends (that gets under their skin), etc.

I'm had this technique work (banged chicks WAAAY out of my league), and comedically blow up in my face (drunk chick following me through the club repeatedly asking what's wrong with her).

Like anything, it's a power game and the prettier a woman is, the more golden she thinks her pussy is. The funny thing is that they never seem to realize how much or how quickly their assets (ie looks) depreciate in value.

>it's a mistake to speak to women like they're just dudes but we want to fuck them.
How are we supposed to talk to hot girls then?

You constantly have to resist the urge to get excited about a woman. Thats the sad fucking deal this modern dating shit has brought us. Don't get excited, don't love her with the power of a thousand suns literally just "don't care" untill interest is aquired, then care a little, then stop again. This messes with the female head.

>I'm not Casanova but I've been told by guys I know that have gotten around that it's a mistake to speak to women like they're just dudes but we want to fuck them

Because that's not how you do it.
The intent is to give them the impression that they're far from the most desirable woman around and aren't worth investing time into.
An analogy: maybe you're a little hungry, and you're in front of a burger joint. Eh, maybe, but you know there is a nice steakhouse down the road that you are more interested in.
>Obviously, she's the burger joint.

you know that ugly girl you can easily fuck? you know how you talk to her?

guys talk like that to hot girls they can easily fuck. girls want the best guy, the best guy can fuck any hot girl

so when you talk to them like they’re just some piece of meat they’ll light up because it means you’re worth more than the beggars filling up her inbox

"Treat them like shit" isn't just a meme, it works. This is also related to the Nice Guy Syndrome.

This.

Well I use hookers so don't ask me.

>Nice Guy Syndrome.
What is this exactly? I've heard it and seen it, but it seems like no one can give a clear answer.
Got any pasta or pics that give a decent definition?

>Others will send a "hey" or "sup"

Might not be as faggoty as typing out an essay, but these are still shit responses. is onto something, he's clearly not desperate because he's messing around, but at the same time it's not tryhard. But don't just parrot him, come up with your own line.

it’s being nice and subservient to gain favour from women in the hopes of getting laid

Words to live by:
>Never put a pussy on a pedestal.
>Never stick your dick in crazy.

>nice
it seems like a lotta people regard this as disrespectful.
>subservient
kek.

Imma write that down, because there is this fine line of getting just enough of her "interest" to make her know of your existence and then pulling away.
And stop showing interest.

Though disclaimer: This is club tier stuff.
If you want anything serious, my experience says, yes, its good to play such games to spark interest but straight up getting her number and being upfront about what you want is needed as well.
Because if you play too long with that shit, it stops going towards anything and interest gradually fades.
Am I in the wrong here?
But for real anons, ever thought about the fact that some girls you had no interest in started to like you?

Attached: hmm.png (667x670, 430K)

I can highly recommend the book "No more mr. Nice guy" by robert glover, it explains it very well and helped me a lot. Eye-opening book

Exactly, on both points.

If you think you're getting nowhere with a woman, blow them off and move on. You don't even have to ghost, just reply to calls or texts hours later and say, "I was busy" - even if you're just playing vidya. Use their tactics against them. Reply with one word texts, or causally mention other women in conversation.

I'd even say you don't even have to treat them like shit - treating them with apathy works far better, in my experience.

>desirability peaked at 18
How does that even make sense faggot? Are you saying all men including 30-60 age range are consistently hitting on 18 year olds or even younger?

do you have a .pdf?

Still only works if you're selling what they're buying. And unless you're a top 20% Chad, they aren't interested, no matter how calm you are.

>Stick your dick in crazy if you can disappear. It is worth it.

Gosh I wonder why.

Attached: 5PMNWdt_d(3).jpg (640x299, 32K)

>tfw dating is so god damn boring
I just went through my second date and all I was thinking about was just cumming on her face. How can people do this and hold the urge to just shout, "Can we just fuck already?". If I asked them to fuck on tinder they may be "creeped out", but it's a fucking hook-up so I have to waste my time being a clown entertaining them. All of this just to cum inside a wet hole. Kill me.

Attached: 1514669586638.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I don't anymore but shouldn't be that hard to find, the search will be worth it mate

Being nice means not essentially being a nice guy, in the sense that you're friendly, upstanding etc. but being specifically overly nice to her and buzzing around her trying to win her favour by doing what you might do to make friends.
Flirting is something different. Its a game of back and forth, playing about, and once you know how to set the stage for this game and get good at it its golden.
The trick is literally just to ensure the girl knows you're flirting.#
The difference between night and day with chicks is making your intentions clear.

Sure, the product has to be attractive. You don't have to be top 20%, though. I don't know why people think that. IMO, you have to be top 70% or so. And even then, bottom 30% guys can still get laid every now and then unless they are completely deformed or obese.

Online dating sites are usually filled with 20s, no? So it makes sense.

>When trying their luck with more attractive people
Key words, lower your standards. Plenty of cute girls out there and you ignore them.

This thread has convinced me that most of you who complain about women just don't understand human beings at all. Haven't you had a fat, ugly. Annoying girl with a bad personality try and talk to you despaately? If not, imagine it. She might beg and flatter, but you'd ignore her, especially if you had a thousand other options. Women are no different. They are just humans playing the cards they're dealt.

Second, friends, men or women, insult each other and play could and aloof. Otherwise, you are presenting your self as a weird, socially awkward, isolated loser. No one wants to be bothered all the time. Also, mystery is more attractive than information. This is all simple stuff, so many of you think you deserve an attractive woman because you have a level 20 D&D character and you hate Jews, and when you don't get one, you get frustrated.

It's called sexual attraction, not sexual promotion. Try becoming someone your dream girl would want to be with instead of nitpicking and complaining all day and never seeing your role in it.

Here's a pic of my ex.

Attached: 729B175B-.jpg (1536x2048, 543K)

>just say 'Tacos'
Can I say guacamole instead?

>guy is too scared of rejection to ask a girl out
>keeps hanging round with her because he's a sucker for female attention
>obviously never gets anywhere because he never makes a move
>she (correctly) sees him as boring and not boyfriend material
>she hangs out with him as a friend because he's basically a girl, and he's good at listening to her when she needs to vent, especially about how she broke up with her last boyfriend
>he grows resentful of remaining single and kissless while other guys get laid
>rationalises his behaviour as him being "nice" while guys who get laid are "assholes"

>Are you saying all men including 30-60 age range are consistently hitting on 18 year olds or even younger?
Yeah why not? Who wants old wrinkled marxist roasties when you can get a younger roast and mold her into your shape.

I know that feel, bro. Though I'm not as bad as you.

I don't mind being friends but I want the girl to make it clear from the jump if she's also interested in sex or not so I know what I'm getting into and quicken up the pace if possible.

Have you ever been outside before?

My ex is in vacation with her family rn and texted me complaining about it. I don't want to be her emotional dumpster but I like having her around. Do I just ignore her forever and let her go completely?

Attached: 1533701452911.jpg (500x372, 41K)

Women want to climb the social ladder, if a man has better prospects (isn't really interested in her), he 'must' be a better catch than the beta orbiter who won't shut up about how much he needs her, etc.

>Though disclaimer: This is club tier stuff.
And I fully cop to that. I don't do the whole tinder thing, so I can't really speak to that.

>If you want anything serious, my experience says, yes, its good to play such games to spark interest but straight up getting her number and being upfront about what you want is needed as well.
For the record, I'm not talking Ms. Right, but Ms. Right Now. If this is someone that you're genuinely interested in, use a similar, but more delicate approach and not outright shun.

>Because if you play too long with that shit, it stops going towards anything and interest gradually fades.
Depends on the girl. But if you're playing that too long and not getting anywhere, move on.

>Am I in the wrong here?
Nope.

>But for real anons, ever thought about the fact that some girls you had no interest in started to like you?
As I mentioned before, I have had shit blow up in my face, but it's happened to me several times.
One of the funnier stories:
>Used my 'pay more attention to the less attractive friend" technique to irk the prettier girl.
>Friend is fat, but has giant tits. Also, was a generally cool person to hang with.
>Finally end up dating the hot chick.
>FuckingBadLayAndDumbAsHell.avi
>End up breaking up with her.
>Still friend with the fat friend.
>Ended up fucking her a few times out of boredom and horniness.
>Actually, liked her a lot more, but she hardcore fell for me.
>The fat friend used to laugh because the hot chick didn't know I was fucking her friend, and used to try to badmouth me to her and make up shit about me being a bad lay.
>Friend finally couldn't take it anymore and blew up at her and told her everything.
tl;dr: I ended up killing a friendship and ended up with the friend pining for me for months. I was younger then and didn't give a shit, but I do feel kinda bad now about how far I took things.

You can say whatever you want, just gotta be confident bro. Don't ever say 'hi' or 'hey' or 'what's up' unless you know you're attractive enough that she will respond to that.

Wrong.
I know literal fa/tg/uys who get laid and a fucking 6ft6 chad, who knows how to dance like a madman and still cant get laid.
Confidence is absolutely anything. Be excited about the product you are selling, not necessarily about who you're selling it to. If you sell yourself as a fucking african garbage dump that has wheels on it you shouldn't be surprised no one will take you for a ferrari.#

This man gets it.

Enthusiasm can be easily mistaken for desperation. Desperation is a characteristic of a beta or omega male that has few options. There's nothing wrong about this.

I'll only settle for a natural blonde or redhead girl with blue/gray eyes and pale snowy skin, thanks.

Attached: RedheadBeauty2.png (960x600, 963K)

Make a fake account yourself and test it out. If you're an attractive 18 year old girl you get tonnes of old men hitting on you.

She's using you as an emotional tampon.
I'm sure she's just fucking a Chad and using you for emotional comfort.

You are either a woman or a virgin.

Attached: 1507667289245.jpg (798x951, 432K)

Fucking pleb, it's green eyes or bust

Thats kinda trailerpark tier, but I guess she looks nice enough. The Insulting part is especially important because it shows confidence and social skills.

You make the mistake of assuming that women are adults. Women are literally overgrown children, and your dealings with them will be much smoother once you take this into consideration.

After saying Guacamole, how do I carry on with the conversation?

Why aren't you following the "no Contact" rule?

As I said above. Reply hours later with one or two word answers, if you even bother to answer at all.

I'm in my 30s and exclusively date women aged 18-24. I have a much easier time of it than in my 20s too.

>Tacos
I do the same thing except my one word opening is "Zimbabwe", matter of fact "Zimbabwe" was the only word in my profile for a while.

I was merely qualifying myself to speak on the subject, I wasn't bragging with the pic. What the pics don't show is she was an eager sub who would let me throat fuck her until she puked, which she got better and better at, meaning rougher and rougher to where she almost never even gagged anymore. Also that she was 19 in this pick and I'm 35.

Attached: 20180130_220923.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

Do I call her out for it?

One has fresh ovaries. Eggs are better that way.

Did you two meet when she bummed a newport cigarette off you in a cumberland farms parking lot?

Do you even have girls like that in South America, aside from the occasional tourist? You might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Please
I need advice on how to actually become interesting for cute girls online

soiboi virgins detected

The women want what they can’t have. If you act disinterested, the woman will take it upon herself to attempt to get you more interested.

If she replies just say 'lets get some' usually they will reply with something like 'burritos!' or 'quesadilla!' and then you can be like 'damn this is making hungry let's go get some [insert your #]' you have to remember they are borderline retarded, you have to lead them women never don't really know what they want u have to steer them with suggestion

You likely have your shit together and are more appealing to a girl who talks to guys in their 20s that don't have shit sorted.

This, men ought to be stubborn, dour, and cold to anyone who is not his wife.

these are the degenerates of society though, liberals that don't believe in discipline or societal norms. Just imagining an older man over 30 looking for girls who are JUST legal.

Anyone ever watch the to catch a predator detective interviews? The ones after the show? All these guys sound like this. " I like younger women " and they end up going beyond the confines of the law like the pathetic beta degenerates they are.

Depends how you feel about her? Is there a ton of resentment? If not, just tell her you two are talking to much and you need to focus on other girls.

Seconding this. The book isn't even really about relationships (although it deals with that to some extent). It basically describes a type of personality, the people pleaser, who lets people walk all over them. They do it under the guise of being "nice", but truly nice acts don't require reciprocation. "Nice guys" will get mad and feel betrayed when they constantly bend over backwards for other people, and don't get the same in return; the fault in thinking is that true niceness isn't done for some later rewards. It stems from low self esteem. I think I became this way because my abusive alcoholic father. Basically had to walk on eggshells 24/7 trying to please him to try and avoid his random outbursts. The book teaches you to stand up for yourself, and has helped me a lot since I read it. Now when I get asked for a favor, or want to help someone, I think hard about why I want to help. I'm much more assertive now and willing to say no.

Nice guy as applied to relationships is just one small aspect of this greater idea. You do tons of nice things for a girl thinking it will be reciprocated with affection, and then get angry when it doesn't happen because you feel "owed" something.

you have to make the first move while pretending to not care

that's why online dating doesn't work

I can smell the roast from here.

Attached: 1530368754688.jpg (442x471, 63K)

like they are cats that can speak

She was my first love but as time has gone by she's become someone I respected to someone I look down on because she's made retarded life decisions and put me through a lot. Hanging out with her recently I realized how much I fell out of love with her

With disgusting confidence, contemptuous amusement and funny insults - you should pick a fight with them and turn their hate into obsession.

None of it works if you're short, ugly and have no social status however.

Don't listen to their advice it's like a predator asking prey how to catch it.

The Tao te Ching teaches this. Being overly kind is selfishness. I'm always surprised at just how much wisdom I have gotten from that book and other spiritual texts.

The world is fucked, we're just living in it. When I find a unicorn in this sea of whores I'll stop fucking tight young pussy and mold her into the woman I want. I'm not "manning up" and marrying some used up roastie my own age. Look at how that panned out for Brad Pitt. Even the world's most desirable man got castrated.

Cool, I'll check it out, thanks.

>Being overly kind is selfishness.
Yeah the book says exactly that too.

Attached: 1369382302300.png (480x360, 143K)

That "enthusiasm" often come off to them as desperation. The less you seem to care if a woman is into you or not then the more interested the woman becomes in you. It shows you're not needy and they love that.

>I don't do the whole tinder thing, so I can't really speak to that.
Me neither. Dont know, it just takes the last bit of effort out of it and essentially turns the entire thing into men and women looking at slabs of meat, and that gives me the fucking creeps, even if it is in fact what it boils down to.

>Depends on the girl. But if you're playing that too long and not getting anywhere, move on.
Had a girl or two where I played the "make fun of each other" thing and never went anywhere, though I could sense interest was there even though it wasnt even very flirty. Ive got a feeling if I had just made things more clear and actively asked her out shit would have in fact gotten somewhere. All im saying is that theres a point at which you either make a move or you dont.
I was in both situations, sometimes I was too active/rash (not so long ago) sometimes too little (longer ago). Ive in total moved to being a bit more active. Practice makes perfect.

>If this is someone that you're genuinely interested in, use a similar, but more delicate approach and not outright shun.
Making flirtatous fun usually does the trick, though im not exactly all too rude to begin with. Theres always a bit of a wink behind a "Wait, you're supposed to be the hot one?"
Not sure if I should infact be a bit more rude with girls im not all that serious about.
The girls who are actually good at this can actually do the same thing with you, turning it into a game of who breaks first.

>tl;dr: I ended up killing a friendship and ended up with the friend pining for me for months. I was younger then and didn't give a shit, but I do feel kinda bad now about how far I took things.

Had a similar thing though not as "serious". When I was in high-school I was dating some vegan chick and on a date we met her best friend. Got together with that best friend a week later when the thing with the vegan didnt really go anywhere.

Holy fuck you're me 2 years ago. Don't put up with it. I'm not the best with women, or anyone really, but you need to tell her to fuck off. Not necessarily those words, but definitely make it clear that you're not interested.

No, we don't. That's why I'm trying to find a girl like that online.

>women claim to want the truth
>tell the truth and she has a breakdown

>women claim to want equality
>treat them worse than pondscum and they keep coming back for more. treat them like anything except a child and they lose interest

>women have one unique skill: to be mothers
>spend all of their time running away from the one thing that makes them indispensable and run towards the only thing in which they are absolutely dispensable: an economic unit

But no of course, the problem is with me, not them. All 3 of the women I've gotten close to (e.g more than went on a couple of dates with or fucked) literally have NO IDEA what they want, and somehow get upset and horny at the EXACT SAME THING. It's insanity.

Attached: 1504742477456.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Some of you guys in here need to take the real red pill.

Attached: 41c2JgjgdaL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 30K)

>19 and 35
Its good for you but you should start looking for something more serious. Other people have kids at that age.

Attached: gib.png (778x512, 45K)

lmao

Life really is a lot better after you get over your libido. Was it Socrates who talked about it(muhdik) is like being chained to a demon

I'm gonna start doing that right now. Thank you user. I hope I'll finally get a girlfriend.