I’m a jew with a question. How do you guys intend to kill us all...

I’m a jew with a question. How do you guys intend to kill us all? Like realistically I just don’t see my gentile neighbors going crazy and killing my family. The idea seems cartoonish. Even if you got a few guys in the modern government I don’t see it.

Attached: 24111E2B-A807-4AEC-BA62-B3D16710C414.png (250x250, 48K)

>kill us all
Only JIDF shills say there are no good Jews.

ISRAEL WILL DIE THOUGH.

>How do you guys intend to kill us all?
We don't

Look at the Nazi flag. t's typical satanic imagery to have thick bold black lettering on white backgrounds. Same with the Soviet Union, all red background with small yellow satanic symbols. Now take a look at the American flag. Now thats vitality! Its dynamic, has three different colors, stars, stripes, blocks all together in harmony. This is why certain nations succeed where others don't, its because of their flags!

Only globalists/shitlibs get the bullet, the rest of you will be deported to Israel.

read about the 4th reich, plans are very well detailed.

drop a penny into a well

History repeats, eventually you'll get expelled

Kill the Jews economically.
Everyone will stop purchasing goods and services from Jews, and then Jews will return to Israel, of which all ties will be severed. Once that happens, the Arabs will finish the Jews off.

With sugar and spice and everything nice

Tbh I think Israel should be a special neutral zone where Jews, Christians, Muslims, and other Abrahamics may visit but not live. That’s what I think.
Be honest
Bro, like everyday you dudes go on about how you’re going to shoot us all
How’d that work out?
Spit out my orange juice

>kill them all
He’s right guys Hitler tried to and he gassed some of them over 6 times and they still didn’t die also there was the same number of Jews before and after holocost! Think about it

Attached: 04C42D0F-4002-4513-8886-6E3D15082552.jpg (499x800, 82K)

once MY gentile brothers wake up and realize what you PARASITICAL JEWS HAVE DONE TO US AND OUR COUNTRY YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE

Attached: hail be to the fuhrer.jpg (2048x1254, 255K)

>Like realistically I just don’t see my gentile neighbors going crazy and killing my family. The idea seems cartoonish.
Congratulations, you have just taken the first step towards recognizing that your sacred cow The Holocaust (tm) was a politically-motivated exagerration at best, and an outright fabrication at worst.

We will most likely die from laughter

Attached: perfect circ.jpg (542x960, 147K)

you kill a jew by removing him from power, schlomo
the central bank system would be a start

I doubt it this time. People aren’t as savage as ages past.
You’re serious? Look, we’re not going anywhere. Everyone that tried to destroy us is nothing but a footnote in the history books.
;3

First thing is to trick the niggers to attack you by redpilling some topniggers so they spread the virus to other niggers. Then ignite the chimpout and watch holocaust 2.0.

(((you))) already gave us the idea to use gas, why not actually make it happen

>neighbours
80% of all people are just space takers and oxygen thieves and are irrelevant. You don't need a whole group, you don't need a majority of a group, you don't even need a significant minority of a group. Give me 10% of the white population in my home country or 5% of those most motivated and death will follow.

It is not my intention nor anyone else's to exterminate all Jews. Just most of you.

>Even if you got a few guys in the modern government I don’t see it.
Civil wars exist against the standing government.

make the jew do labour and he will fade away with everlasting hate for your people

Kek
An antisemitic government having people killed is a bit different from an organic pogram. And we weren’t the only victims anyway. Gays, gypsies, jehovahs witnesses, cripples, slavs, etc. were all targets.

I find great irony in you bunch denying the Holocaust but crying that people are committing genocide against you because you got teased on TV.

a world wide awakening

>no genocide ever happened in human history, the idea of genocides are too cartoonistic.

most of Jow Forums is/was a bunch of late teen to early 20s kinds who think their voices matter.
Fellow jewbag here, I love being rich.

Attached: greatest_nation_in_history.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Once again. Antisemite beats his chest about how edgy he is and then saying “W-Well we still need SOME jews for stuff...”. No different from the medieval kings who made us bankers.

We won't, we'll just not stop you from killing yourselves.

Attached: OyveyAuschwitz.jpg (960x727, 479K)

we will either deport you or have you renounce the Project for a Greater Israel and Cultural Marxism.

>how do you intend to kill us all
killing jews is nothing big just like bringing a dust bag to the trash bin, you get it done and then you continue your daily business.

I’m just saying. If you’ve ever listened to “woke” blacks talk about whites it sounds EXACTLY the same way “woke” whites talk about Jews.

The jealousy is off the charts.

I have a question for you.

How does "stop flooding us with shitskins, scamming us mercilessly, poisoning everything, and having us fight your never ending battles" translate to "muh 2nd holocaust". The answer is within you.

Attached: LumpyLog.jpg (730x446, 46K)

By restoring Christianity. Then you blasphemous bastards will kys.

Thats something that people usually ignore. Revolutions never needed like 80% of the populations, its usually 5% wanting something and the rest of the masses just follow the winner. A good example is CheGevara, he conquered Cuba with 300 soldiers

I'm no nazi, but if you can't see what's around the corner then I feel sorry for you. The politically conversation is rapidly shifting towards anti-jew.

scorched earth.

Attached: gold.jpg (462x569, 49K)

Attached: 1532969881646.gif (260x145, 1.12M)

no

The way it works is that leftist policies and general agitation that's funded by jews like Soros will lead to an American civil war. The Federal government will be forced to side with corrupt rich jews, or the people. And if history can teach us one thing, it's that when the peasant class gets really pissed and whipped into and outrage mob, they'll gut you and lynch you with your own innards. Soon public opinion will come to favor the men with the guns as it always does. If the government won't back us, we'll just have slightly more difficulty forcing things to go our way. But we will do what we set out to do. We will beat fractured and chaotic Federalist remnants into submission and assimilate them and their assets. You personally will have the choice to be deported if you cooperate and don't fuck with us, and we'll send your most valuable belongings with you. If you think you're going to be a hero we'll just put hot lead through your face and throw you in the trash. If lots of you jews decide that you're going to make a big stink then it'll be Auschwitz Part 2: Electric Jewgaloo.

All we ever wanted was to be left alone. Since you and other ungrateful parasitic minorities have done nothing but shit in our laps for decades, we're thinking it's time for you do go. We can do this peacefully, or we can gas you. Pick one.

Attached: hitler.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Nowhere do I say that we NEED Jews for anything. The reality is that not all Jews are bad, a founding memeber of the SS and personal friend of Hitler was Jewish. The problem is that virtually all of the man-made problems in the world come from a Jewish source and for the sake of every non-jew on earth you need to be destroyed as a group.

Attached: StrawMan.jpg (211x255, 22K)

Literally everything on this board is satire or ironic shitposting.

>satire

Attached: jewed jdif (3).png (719x458, 237K)

Yep. Everything on Jow Forums is an autistic work of fiction, or something like that.

;-;

im fine if you all just leave

this

Anthrax on pennies

Not all of you just the corrupt ones.
With rope.

heres some new math 4ya:
Equation 1:
(fake+gay)^(as fuck)=(OP)
mind the order of operations, FOILing to the as fuck power is tricky.
Equation 2:
ISRAEL = #1

Your fault for voting in leftist politicians. You think Israel doesn’t have crazy leftists?
Kek, nobody is scared of yeshua
Everyone has tried to kill us, and every time God has punished them
Bring it on, fucker
Stop hiding your flag, coward
As I thought, pussy

Personally, I don't care that Jews typically have a higher IQ. I can't get butthurt about Jews taking over the world either because apparently my dumbass ancestors didn't have the common sense to see what was going on. But the nervous vibes you can get from Jewish Blue Checkmark Twitter are hilarious. Oh no, Pepe the Frog memes and the (((brackets!))) We run the world but THIS is 2spooky4me!

What I find hilarious about the Jewish elite is that they run the media, they run Hollywood, they run the banks, etc, yet they couldn't prevent Donald Trump from becoming President. Who knew all it took to stop the chosen tribe was an internet connection. You guys had a good run, but it's an open secret that you all run the world. Most don't feel like staging an uprising because life just isn't generally shitty enough to warrant it yet, we have Trump in the White House so we're happy, etc.

Of course, with all the guns in America and with 3D printing on the rise, an uprising is always on the table. If the Jews are getting nervous about this, just stop fucking shit up. "You want us to abandon everything we've achieved!?"
Yeah, pretty much, or you must not be that scared after all.

>Stop hiding your flag, coward

Ad hominem. You need to read the sticky.

> CRISPR

As it would turn out your genetic 'uniqueness' is the most efficient way to remove you. Nobody will have to kill you, thank us for being so humane. You all will merely be rendered sterile. The jewish question will be resolved in a generation.

Attached: fefff0181472df316d974b4787a425d4.jpg (1200x1200, 277K)

Just kill yourself
jew

>killing people
No just ship your asses somewhere for good like God intended. Nobody has to die

kike nigger rapper detected post a link to your mixtape moshe

You cannot lock lice up in a cage- H. Himmler

Trump is a Jewish ally. I like him.

You’ll have to kill us. No matter how many times we get deported somewhere, we always come back. Because we’re inherently valuable.

You want to know why Holocaust was easy in Poorland? Because Jews were there since Middle Ages, they lived in a parallel society, didn't speak polish, were religious and dressed as hassidics. Contemporary jews would be incredibly hard to hunt down bc there's no easy sign to identify them. They speak local languages and look like locals. In Poorland jews were like a separate social estate from medieval times

>Because we’re inherently valuable.

Neat, just stop being pricks

>Trump is a Jewish ally. I like him.

I wouldn't know it considering how much Jewish crying I hear all the time, although there was a recent Heartiste article that explored this.

"“The odd part about the Trump Derangement Syndrome phenom is that so many jews revile the guy, but he is so in the pocket of Isra-hell at the same time.”

This was a puzzler to me as well, What I eventually decided might be the case — no idea if this is true — is that they’re not infuriated at HIM. They’re infuriated at US.

The entire media and government complex essentially ORDERED White Americans not to vote for Trump. White America disobeyed them and elected him anyway, with wildly enthusiastic crowds obliquely expressing a desire for racial/ethnic survival with chants of “build the Wall,” etc.

At this point, it doesn’t matter what Trump does from the viewpoint of the (((tribe))). He could give every jew in the US $1 billion and they’d still hate him, because they don’t really care about him. He is the symbol of our defiance to them, however rudimentary and quasi-subconscious it is in many cases. It’s that defiance which infuriates them — and terrifies them, which infuriates them even more."

You will be space jews when we send you to space to be the parasites of aliens.

I said nobody HAS to die. Y'all niggers always find a way. I got no fucks to give. America first

You can find all your Jewish Questions answered on JimmyRustler.com. Who knows, maybe you'll stay for a while.

Attached: imretarded.png (207x207, 48K)

Nobody cares about purple haired leftist jews. Trump is helping the Jewish people.

Sounds like the no go zones in today europe.They speak their own language, follow their own culture, sometimes eventheir own laws. If one varsovia in poland created the second war imagine what 20 no go zones in all europe could create

That's why they used Zyklon B to delouse the Jews, who were being held in camps until the war ended.

we plan on killing you by showing you our penises and having sex with you

no we don't, and we don't intend to kill you, youre just talking to the most pyschotic part of the pol hivemind and taking it seriously. Youre safe, please leave our board

How do you delouse a louse? The Germans hadn't thought that one out, I guess that's why why so many kikes perished?

We tried it before, apparently it doesn't work...

Spiked floors, masturbation machines, holocoasters, you know the usual

Attached: 1496281381809.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Yes, exactly. Jews had their own villages and small towns. It was like a microcosm of jewry. This is why Germans had a real harvest once they conquered Eastern Europe. Meanwhile urban jews from Warsaw, ones who left this cultural society, were harder to hunt down. So yeah, contemporary Holocaust could happen but with muslims. In the past one had only to use his eyes to notice a jew. Nowadays jews wear kippas at best

Do you think the majority of Jews are pro-Trump or anti-Trump?

Let’s get real. You guys are all for massacring jews but when confronted you go all “N-Not a hivemind! W-We’re not violent...”. I respect the openly violent anti-semites more because we can actually settle our conflicts with no bullshit.

Unlike Holocaust denier types who are scared of looking “barbaric”.

How do we solve the jewish problem from happening once we kick them out though? They'll just be back a century later at most so what do we do to prevent this?
Asking for a friend

Attached: 1532492198323.jpg (780x558, 179K)

Its a good thing you don't understand white people. You should go

no one ever tried to kill you, we just want you to leave, we want to be free to be left alone

To be fair, i have no issue with a real holocaust if it happened but it just so happens that the holocaust didn't happen or at least in the way that you think

>>>/reddit/ newfag

They're the most viciously anti-Trump group in the country, in both parties. Supporting Israel might get a few Israelis to like a useful pawn, but American Jews despise Trump and everything(everyone) he stands for

Attached: 1526167007627.png (640x512, 70K)

>Unlike Holocaust denier types who are scared of looking “barbaric”.
Or maybe they don't think the Holocaust happened the way Jews tell it? Why do Jews try to psychoanalyze and project their own vile views on their enemies?

Attached: 1509590601282.png (1783x955, 249K)

Most of jews today dont even wear that. The ww3 will be completly diferent.Not only for the things you said but theres alot of diferences, unlike in Poland today jews can have weapons ( in the countries that you can have) and also Israel wouldnt just watch it. WW3 will not be a walk in the park for you guys like it was for hitler, this time you will really need to fight when the time comes.

JEWS DESERVED EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPEND TO THEM AND MUCH MORE, AND all of them know it
they know they are evil

Funny how your only concern is about the Jews in the Holocaust and not the other victims

>Bro, like everyday you dudes go on about how you’re going to shoot us all
I think pretty much everybody can agree to stop once all the ones doing awful shit are gone, unlike the melanites though

They all have to go

Serbs deserved everything that happened to them

CRY MORE KIKE
everyone hates you, the whole world
and you say its the world thats evil, and not you
kek

You’re right, you should go live in Israel with your superior kind

>The jealousy is off the charts.
desu the average polack would settle for wheat fields

There is no plan for this. So far Hitler had best idea. But even that failed dead camps worldwide. Realisticly there could be war in when muslims decided they have big enough population. During such civil war some purge could hapen.

Jews already destroyed Europe and America is already lost. So even if we would kill all jews that would be just empty revenge. Damage is done and Empire is falling. Thank you. You send world to dark ages. Planet Brazil. Islamis and Blacked Europe. There will be no greater Israel. Israel will fall like Europe. America will fall and with it your support.

It doesn't matter if we kill you or not. Muslims will do their job. I don't even care. It is like watching burning house. Nothing can save it now. Maybe Europeans will rebuild Europe again in few hundreds years.

You won. You destoyed everything. Even your own future so you lost like rest of us. Hope you like sucking mohamed cock because that is your future if muslim spare your life.

>i hate a person i don't even know
ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Attached: 1526240654495.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Because the other victims haven't extracted hundreds of billions of dollars from anyone they can and push their nonsense all over the West

Attached: 1497330224801.png (1306x1186, 189K)

The american flag is a cluttered abomination

>says the catalonian

Jews kill themselves, like you're doing right not now.

You knock people down, beat them, and then put a gun in their hand screaming "DO IT FAGGOT"

Attached: 1420896486352.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

Honestly, gas chambers and ovens to dispose of the bodies. I want the history books to have to explain why we needed so many more chambers, ovens, doors that actually seal, zyklon B, and rollercoaster furnace rides than the nazis to do the same exact job.
It was also be hilarious if the Jewish lies about their persecution actually got memed into reality with them at the helm of the narrative.

I don't think there will be any Europeans left in a few hundred years, just primitive mutt tribes

How do we permanently solve the JQ?

>How will you kill us?
One at a time