I wanna know your thoughts on my country (Latvia)

Attached: 6249-004-179BDE49.jpg (466x231, 4K)

A meme country.

Attached: Lat911.png (1200x600, 39K)

Oh I thought it was an Austrian flag first. Learn something new every day

True...

Attached: 1533585741903.png (645x729, 67K)

Based country and based people. Best luck to you latviabro

Austrian one is a little bit more light on the red color

Your flag looks like an ice cream sandwich. You should become a state and get yourself a proper flag.

Attached: latvian flag.jpg (777x533, 146K)

I met a super hawt Latvian chick one time. Kinda goofy looking teeth tho

Wtf, I hate Latvia now.

cucked

Attached: diena_kad_ruta_bija_rihards4-664x442.jpg (664x442, 94K)

I was fuckin with ya little bro

Attached: baltic enterprise.png (700x360, 15K)

never heard of it, must be a third world shithole

Right next to Africa

Attached: 1527187209802.jpg (500x464, 34K)

Great country and great people.

Yeah many girls here have some kind of dental problems just as in UK

Vodka has brought our nations closer than never before brother.

Riga has the best collection of surviving Art Nouveau architecture in the entire world.

Attached: RigaTheGod.jpg (460x282, 22K)

I hear Riga is nice.

But Bestonia seems like the baltic master race

at least we don't have a retarded president

Shit it was a trick-picture, fucking Lithuanian honey-potters

Try this

Attached: 1476807728254.png (1200x800, 92K)

What are these books?

Eesti is Nordic.

Attached: party-crasher.jpg (700x2650, 443K)

Like how Latvian sounds.

Tru bout 40% country have immigrated to UK or Ireland Kinnda sad the country is based but living conditions suck here THANKS SOVIET UNION i guess....

Attached: 1533584638254.jpg (500x461, 74K)

Has nice booze

makes me crave bacon

Based people. White. Solid country

Fuckin Latvia. If there's one thing my grandmother always told me it was...never trust a fuckin Latvian. They're dog people

"the day when ruta was richard" and "the day when carl was caroline"

Kek'd, but this one is better

Attached: lithnigga.png (645x512, 318K)

Your flag is a mockery of our Proud Crusader Flag!

other then that...I`m thinking poor, but almost 100% white and I think I heard something about you all are good at coding.

Caveman speak in my opinion compared to Russian or English it's bassicaly mix of Russian and German with letter S at the end of words

When I meet new people, I check their feet to make sure they don't have 6 toes. Latvians have 6 toes.

I’m, like, 1/1692926482917373 Baltic so...

My name is Richard KEK

Good non-catholic Baltic state. Flag is a bit of a disappointment t,b h

Incels shitting up Kraut/pol/ threads that need to go back.

Attached: Krautniggermeme.png (1686x754, 98K)

The US doesn’t either

I haven't heard much about it since Dr. Doom took over.

Denmark stole Latvia's original flag.

I'd like to visit and possibly live in Latvia.

Most honorary Anglo country there is.

We need more of you. I want to see 12 child-families be the norm. Start fucking and breeding. The White race needs soldiers.

Also, we had to liberate their asses in OUR INDEPENDENCE WAR WTF IS THAT SHIT ABOUT

Attached: Latvia got dabbed on.png (630x644, 179K)

Typical Muslims, no concept of European countries.

Gay

Their flag is breddy gud

I forget if you or Lithuania is 1st in the world for suicide rates. Is the Baltics really that bad?

my country may look like Africa, but your country, in a few decades, will be majority Africans

This is the best flag in Europe, hands down.

Attached: Eesti.jpg (300x161, 3K)

Literally who?

Just don't the average salary in Latvia is 11,2k euros a year compared to UK 29k in pounds unless you are an engineer which are very sought afther in Latvia you will live on the poverty line or mabye a bit higher

Its better than that african tier shit Lithuania has but not nearly as aesthetic as Estonia's

I don't have any

This

I know literally nothing about your country other than it's somewhere near Finland and Estonia. Is there anything in particular I should know about it?

Attached: Gtpepe+_fe4495bbfcd70973eb4dbdae2e6ec2c3.jpg (1000x264, 57K)

Mostly it's all about the finacial problems or the high drug use in our country so people just quit

I fucking hate Latvians
a Latvian guy I worked with came lamenting to me that he couldn't get back home because he hadn't been paid yet, so I lent him €200, but he never came back

another Latvian guy I worked with was such an asshole to me and the rest of the crew that I went up to the captain and said that if he didn't talk to the faggot and get him to act more normal person I was going to beat him up
then I got fired for threatening violence in the workplace

thankfully on the boat I work on now there are only Lithuanian and Polish foreigners
Lithuanians are bros and I don't mind polish people

Peasant Lithuanians in the past.
They got own country though and Lithuania isn't a slav retard, so it was cool with it. Quite nice country, but not as cool as Bestonia.

KEK

LATVIJAS RADIO AMATIERU LIGA has over 50 members.

OKAY

To be critical, you're a second-rate Estonia.

But be proud, LatviaBro, be proud of who you are, be proud of who your people are, and be proud of your nation. Your small country has had a rough history, but you persevere with a spirit unknown to the shitskins of the world.

Further yourself.

Has pretty rich medival trade history and our capital Riga has some of best architecture in north of europe yet still we earn no money and live in a poor but based nation almost 100% white...

Do you have any stories about Latvians?

>Latvia, a bigger country with twice our population is a second rate Estonia.
Explain.

Yes but with 5x worse economy and very rapidly decreasing population

>Best architecture in Northern Europe
First off:
>Implying you're not Eastern Europe.
Secondly: Uhm, no sweety ;)

Attached: Tallinn winter.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

We all know Eesti is Beesti.

You got the nice part of the Gulf of Riga and your Southern Finnish accents are adorable.

Also, the Seto with their Laulu traditions are probably the only Russian Orthodox I don't want to exterminate.

I always thought this was hungary's flag

Well, it's better to be poor than to be enriched by all those African doctors and rocket scientists.

Honestly sounds like an STD

HE said some of the bestm and it's true they do have really nice architecture so don't be salty fucking faggot

Uhhh I don't know man I'm into this more than Tallin though Tallin is still quite admirable

Attached: Riga-Altstadt-1-1030x628.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

Also discount Russians

stfu your mouth

Attached: Tallinn.jpg (550x364, 47K)

>Latvia
>country

True feels good to be white man

Based Finno-Ugric brother.

u have nice colored lines

Russians are already discount Russians, you stupid discount Frenchman.

t. discount whateverthefuck el abomination

The only thing I know is the Latvian SS division.

pls tell me more fellow Mongolian cousin

Ohh this is war then

Attached: riga-ziema-3230-1024x696.jpg (1024x696, 254K)

Why do you hate on Latvians lmao?
You one of 4 niggers in Estonia?

omfg pure kino. Balticbros, please, I can only get so erect

>1918
>Estonia declares independence.
>Soviets immediately attack.
>Estonia pushes them out and takes some of their land by 1919.
>By 1919, Latvia, who also declared independence in 1918 has been occupied by the remnants of the Baltische Landeswehr and the Latvian Communists supported by the USSR.
>Estonia doesn't want to be the next to fall to such a fate, so the Estonian army starts and offensive into Latvia.
>Capture most of Northern Latvia from the Soviets and Germans.
>Start attacking Riga, which scares the Germans, forcing them to sign a peace treaty with the Estonians and Latvians that forces Germany out of the Baltics.
>Estonia then helps Latvians push the Soviets out of Latvia.
That's basically it.

Attached: Cesu-kaujas.jpg (614x511, 69K)

Sest ma tahan Põhja-Lätit Eestile tagasi.

Yup I guess one thing that USA should invest more is decent architecture I feel bad for You Americans...

tra mida vittu

A backwards, underdeveloped country. Its people are barbaric. They have to develop a lot before fully integrating into the EU and having any say in its politics.
Same for Estonia and Lithuania.

Intolerant, stupid, fascist barbarians who don't have much respect for the human rights. Homophobes, too. In Baltic countries, gay people are ostracized and often killed. It's as if these countries had neither notion nor respect of universal human rights whatsoever.

implying U.S.A doesn't have decent architecture... what?

not really, they wouldn't be very interesting because Latvians are not very interesting

why are there no Estonian work migrants? I have worked with several Latvians and like 15 different Lithuanians but I have never even met a single Estonian

Unfortunately, we can't, really. I swear, all our architects got subverted and demoralized. They only produce post-modern garbage. And if it's not that, it's disgusting corporate cookie-cutter buildings that makes every American town look precisely the same.
The architectural situation in this country is one of my bigger motivators for fighting in the culture war.

Go fuck yourself, we have our own uniq language culture and ethnic group if anything your the one who lives in meme country, si there souch a language as ''american''?No, is there souch a thing as american ethnic group?No, is there Latvian language?Yes, is there Latvian etjnic group?Yes, and by the way Latvian americans are 2nd by income in United states, in the same country YOU live in so go fuck yourself.

Attached: BravoLatvia2.png (1277x3200, 2.63M)

Who else’s first thought was literally who?

Nice, never heard about this. Though I think you are responsible for driving the Baltic-Germans out from there who made pretty much everything in Latvia before. Well, at least they got to Russians to build civilization and teach them potato agriculture.

The appeal of Old Town is that it looks like it can fend off an attack from Shrek.

DA fuk gays don't get killed here they even have marches in summer read more of jewnews and soon your country will have a 100% nigger demographic look at your own capital man such a place to live city of love, rape and immigrant crime...

Attached: Gtnot+knowing+wojak+brainlets+_78969cdbba8e757fbe380c65748f5e19.jpg (211x239, 10K)