After the Eric Clanton ruling, is it even safe to go outside as a Trump supporter...

After the Eric Clanton ruling, is it even safe to go outside as a Trump supporter? At any moment an Antifa can suckerpunch or hit you over the head with a heavy metal object without any consequences.

I'm hiding in my basement from now on and retiring the MAGA hat. I suggest all other Trump supporters do the same. The bad guys won.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nancyomalleyforda.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=4kQtrrj0Cks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why don't you get a gun, user? you can cc in your vagina

If you wear the hat you better be ready to defend yourself physically, socially and legally.
Being principled has a price (hence why most of us don't bother.)

YOU BETTA RUN!

Attached: 1458245329989.jpg (480x690, 46K)

Well at least he will know that there are people that are out looking for him. He still has to watch his back.

>Well at least he will know that there are people that are out looking for him. He still has to watch his back.
[citation needed]
Turn the other cheek my son :^)

womp womp womp

No they are the good guys, and no it was never safe to go outside

Attached: d33.jpg (537x737, 52K)

Just carry a bike lock bitch nigger.

Attached: 1514590595175.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: shareblue-bingo.jpg (876x1024, 140K)

Some of these replies indicate the need for a /sarc tag on OP's post

why is that copying spike spiegel

How much time do you say, you shortly? I understand that I ended my class in New York, and was involved in the terrorist attacks in Al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed assassinations. I am trained in the war of war and I am a top ranking sniper in all US military forces. I have no other purpose for me. I will allow you to go quickly and never tell about what I have never seen in the land, do you think you can face it on the internet? Then think again, Tester. As we said, I interact with the spy network in the US spy, and your IP address is well prepared to prepare for Storm, Maggit. The storm that you asked for your life refrained from delicate things. You die, baby Every time I can, and I walk seven ways, and it's with my hands. Not only do I train in illegal warfare, but I have access to the US Navy Corps system and I am less likely to be your worst side-by-side, you will be less. If you only know that there is a slight "surprising" authorization, you may lose your language. But you could not, you were not, and now you pay for it, you are God. I'll put you in the whole world and you'll see it. You're dead, Kendak.

Dont be a Pussy. I was at the Berkeley rally this Sunday and antifa didnt do shit! I wore red Maga hat and Trump shirt.

Attached: IMG_0668_400x.jpg (400x400, 36K)

antifa needs 10 on 1 odds to be a threat. They are numale boy soys in black hoodies.

They are fucking pussies who dont know what gender they are.

Attached: 1525364107706.jpg (960x960, 77K)

RAM beats the fuck out antifa pussies.

What happened? How did they rule on him?

3 years probation

Attached: Eric_Clanton_takes_3-year_probation_deal_in_Berkeley_rally_bike_lock_assault_case_—_Berkeleyside_- (696x2890, 2.64M)

"Oh noes goyim, they won!!!"

So this is justice?

Attached: 2b4243429e2a3ee5e22c8b1c.jpg (512x384, 21K)

BWAHAHAHAHA.

I told you motherfuckers he would beat the charges, and you guys kept saying "Noooo, he's going to prison."

Who's right? I'm right. You fucktards were wrong like always.

Rich white lefty scum dont goto prison

LOL I kept telling you dumb faggots he was gonna plea out of jail time. It's fucking california.

No, just double down for the cause. If an Antifa comes at you with a weapon, take it off them and use it on them.

Take note Antifa.

>Turn the other cheek

This needs to stop. It is not righteous to let the Laws which have tied your nation together for over 300 years be walked on.
In fact it is our DUTY to stop such non-sense when government does nothing.

If it has come to the point where leftists can act with total violence against you and be let off by kangaroo courts, what's stopping total violence in returN? they can't arrest all of you and if they are unwilling or afraid to hold up the law, it needs to stand aside.

>Imagine thinking the whole incident is a win for Eric and his faggot friends
Eric got caught, is infamously known for his assault now (at least online), his reputation dragged through the mud, employment insecurity, wasted time with court hearings, and 3 year probation. I'd say that's a win for Jow Forums.

On the other hand, he got away with six counts of aggravated battery for the low, low price if four days in county, a $250 fine, a few years probation, and no admission of guilt.

you pussy faggot

Protip: he got a light sentence because he ratted out all his "comrades"

I'm sure things are going to end up well for him.

Attached: solution.png (500x333, 170K)

Oh no, how will he ever show his face in Berkeley? He'll be a pariah!
Dude's gonna get so much free weed/pussy and he'll probably get a cushy job with some activist group.

>After the Eric Clanton ruling
quick rundown ?

Those who are willing to trade liberty for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Attached: 7A4519A3-61A0-427F-B2FB-114283B92DA8.gif (480x491, 3.4M)

They're similar characters and liked for the same reasons.

Sure, but considering he could've easily gotten away without everything.

Just get a license and a concealed carry, if they attack you then you have the right to self defense, as a trump supporter I hope you already have that because everyone should conceal carry.

Keep dreaming. He got a light sentence because pulling a a jury from Alameda that wouldn't have a holdout would be virtually impossible.

see

>I'm hiding in my basement from now on

Don't pretend like you ever left your basement and went outside you shut-in faggot.

He'll be harassed for the rest of his life anytime he's outside of a safe zones.

the judge set a precendent that anyone can bash anyone in the head with a bike lock and your lawyer can show this case and only get probation for attempted murder. shame on anyone who does this, specifically shame on anyone who may do this to the court. its disgusting and shameful anyone would think of this, especially since it would only get them 3 years probation

situations like this were why lynchings occurred back in the day. Just saying.

Sure, it was a pain for him, but what people have largely learned is that they should cover their face. The takeaway in lefty circles I'm hearing about Clanton isn't that violence is wrong or a bad idea, but that they've finally discovered opsec.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, my son

>After the Eric Clanton ruling, is it even safe to go outside as a Trump supporter?
If your state allows concealed carry, then you have nothing to fear.

>Being principled has a price
--
George Carlin said the same thing. It's true, though.

They need to understand leaving the basement is breach of OPSEC.
fucking amateurs.

Nobody but Jow Forums knows who he is and they don't go outside or socialize with people who do, certainly not anywhere Clanton would ever want to go.

Dude will be beaten to death with a bike lock within six months. Preferably a week after the mid terms.

I live in a free state with 2nd amendment. Nobody approaches anybody here with a mask on and expects it to turn out well.

How the fuck is that a win? A random user getting his name doxed receives a worse social punishment than this dude did for smashing someone's head in with a bike lock.

Clanton is going to live in fear for the rest of his life

Attached: 34731828_1906599976026378_2239656283282079744_n.jpg (326x352, 18K)

I wonder who he snitched on to avoid 40 years?

hope they got some good info

>A random user getting his name doxed receives a worse social punishment than this dude did for smashing someone's head in with a bike lock.
Well that's somewhat our fault then. We should've kept posting that faggot's picture and name nonstop all over Twitter.

Concealed carry, it's not just for fun it's a way of life

>declined to prosecute
why? disgraceful

>he ratted out all his "comrades
like what would that cucked faggot rat out to the cops about his "comrades"?? how and where they buttfuck each other?? lol

that faggot was let go coz its commiefornia and i'm pretty sure that behind this faggot are some very influential people like soros who made calls and ordered literally to drop the case and that was done

you think a professor would just go and knock people on the head with a weapon unless he was already working for a serious commie organisation funded by soros?

if that faggot was just a random guy hitting people then he would have gotten much harder punishment

this 3 year probation for an obvious multiple counts of felony is a fucking joke and only proves that this berkleyprofessor is balls deep agent working for soros

also that would mean that whole fucking berkley and probably all cali univercities.. and probably ALL USA univercities are fucking commie hives

which is not even a secret but now this secret has actually proven to really work against the people ABOVE THE LAW

so the left are going ALL IN by showing ALL OF YOU.. that THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW

they don't give a fuck and are provoking people all over the place

do you think this "white hate" that started off reall hard in 2000s is just a coincidense

i don't even remember this "i hate whites" shit in the 90s

so where did this shit came from??

obviously it was pushed from the above by kikes or whoever is trying to start the racial tensions

the kikes are obviously behind it.. but i don't think that they are at the top.. since they are bringing hate towards themsleves at avalanche level speeds

look at how hate toward kikes have grown in the past 20 years

in 90s only redical NatSoc groups openly hated kikes

now hating kikes is a trend that is virtually expressed BY ALL WHITES who are not on the left and by all non-whites who are not on the left

plus all hate niggers and wetbacks and it's all about to BLOW THE FUCK UP

you don't get a plea like that without some juicy info

this

I would never publicly declare myself a Trump supporter or wear a MAGA hat outside. It would be like openly declaring yourself a pedophile or something. People think they have the right to assault you because of it.

My stupid boomer Dad is also a Trump supporter but he thinks that this is still the America he grew up and thinks he is allowed to publicly support the President and that free speech still exists. We live in a very blue state, supporting Trump will get you punched around here. I've tried to explain that his shitty generation fell asleep at the wheel and lost their country but he just does not get it. He is gonna beaten one day. Some nigger on the subway looked like he was kill one day after he opened his mouth about blm.

Attached: trumpboomer.jpg (640x480, 61K)

No, dumb-dumb. His behavior is not only allowed, but encouraged by the system. The government, the media, the corporations, etc. No amount of "signal boosting" about clanton would've changed anything.

This is a cia post attempt to polarize Trump supporters to be violent. The cia and the rockefeller and rothschild backed factions support civil war in America.

If a narrative is about civil war ignore it. It is them trying to destabilize the USA before it uncucks enough to destroy international finance and occult groups abroad.

>photographic evidence of guy hitting someone over the head with a bike lock
>3 years probation

Attached: 19874520017985121200.jpg (385x456, 53K)

Why doesn't the guy who got hit take civil action? He could gofundme a lawyer, now he's took a deal he's admitted it, it will be an easy win.

congrats on your terrible formatting, good thoughts tho you must go back to plebbit forthwith

Fair enough, but if left for the police nothing would've happened to him. In this case at least Jow Forums contributed to his outing.

Obvious shill is obvious

Move out of your Democrat controlled shitholes (i.e. California) then bash all the antifa ass you want with no consequences. Don't be fucking retard.

>gon complain bout formants and shiet

just giving you constructive criticism an, take it or be obvious plebbit, you're choice

For what? Being in antifa isn't against the law. No prosecutor in the world would cut him a break about what he knows unless they're plotting to blow up a federal building or something.

>on camera attacking people
>found 7 witnesses
>liberal prosecutors took a plea deal for 3 year probation
we should meme this fucker with niggers
#IfHeWasBlack or some shit

for an assault with deadly weapon? I thought american justice system is scary, lol

>No, dumb-dumb. His behavior is not only allowed, but encouraged by the system. The government, the media, the corporations, etc. No amount of "signal boosting" about clanton would've changed anything.

Most rightwingers will never get this. By nature we want to support the system, support the police, etc. The system is 100% against us.

Hence the delusions about Clanton ratting on his comrades.

They are not interested in putting any of his comrades in prison. They are interested in putting us in prison.

This. It's like we're all suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

the district attorney is a feminist SJW
nancyomalleyforda.org/

Attached: nancy_o_malley_for_district_attorney_portrait.jpg (720x708, 88K)

California is a prisoner turnstile. We ignore real crime. Often given burglary suspects a slap on the wrist and release them to commit more burglary. We have increase the number of gun control laws, and reduced gun crimes from felony to misdemeanor. Steal tens of thousands of dollars of merchandise? No biggie if you get caught, you'll be out in a month.

It seems the only ones the state wants to prosecute and lock away forever are people like Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann who had the gall to have scary evil 'salt rifles that he attempted to register with the state.

But, an illegal ''''''''''''''accidentally''''''''''''' shoots a woman in the head with a STOLE San Francisco Sheriffs Department handgun and it's not his fault because he didn't know it was loaded.

There is no Justice in this state. Criminals run free, the average joe like my self and my neighbors have to skirt stupid fucking bullshit for laws, and the vast majority of the residents of this state have no legal course to carry a fucking handgun because they live in a county like Los Angeles or San Francisco. Who, by the way, have Sheriffs that only issue carry permits to rich donors or well connected judges. But hey, at least getting caught illegally carrying a handgun is only a misdemeanor.

I hate this state. I regret, every single day, coming back here. As soon as we can, my Girlfriend and I are leaving. Hopefully that's sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I realized long ago that the government and police/etc are owned/directed by the jews, so they are against us from the start.

>hello i'm sergeant obvious.. i just make shit up and call it obvious.. i don't think i'm eva gon be captain tho.. but i'm leading the charge.. now give me ya plebbit warface

IGNORE CIA, ROCKEFELLER/ROTHSCHILD PROXY WAR POSTS

IGNORE CIVIL WAR POSTS

Jow Forums POL IS BEING USED TO POLARIZE PEOPLE INTO CIVIL WAR FOR THE PURPOSES OF BIG BANKS

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Attached: ((())))).jpg (992x1024, 115K)

>I thought american justice system is scary, lol

Only if you are a right winger and you get attacked by a bunch of antifa and niggers while trying to exercise your free speech in Charlottesville and you defend yourself.

bikelock attack against black person in Georgetown, I wonder what the punishment will be.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kQtrrj0Cks

Is it time to declare open season on Antifa yet? Obviously talking about tickle-fights here guys, not violence. We certainly don't want to track them down and slaughter them in the dead of night. Seriously, I know some of you sick fucks are thinking it. Just don't. Don't murder the aggressors. We will be victorious with only the power of tickles!

this is a feather in his cap for his social circle. He'll have no problem getting another college position.

Both characters ended the same way

Qrd on his sentence?

amen.

This whole world is going to hell, and no civil war is going to stop it. All we can do is slow the descent for future generations.

Attached: UndertaleFans.gif (500x500, 1.22M)

what happened to the days of sending pizza and dildoes to thier houses?

#whiteprivilege

oh shit, been away for a few days. what was the courts decision in the Clanton case?

u r gay

If you get sucker punched by an antifa, you can shoot them to defend yourself. Or just beat the shit out of the scrawny little faggots. The police will believe you over someone wearing a mask. I wear my trump hat and all I notice are more smiles from really hot chicks. Beta-cucks avoid eye contact

Fucking hell I got 5 years probation for drug possesion because of a few pills. This faggot assaults people with a weapon and gets a lesser sentence.

Attached: 1517908094403.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

We ain't Christian here, faggot.

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth

fuck off, this is an intentional attempt to collapse the USA before it can destroy world jewry and its proponents

>Snitches on all of his friends
>Ruled 'guilty' over the work that 'internet detectives' did
You sure it's 'us' who should be worried to go outside???

Attached: Faggotville.jpg (497x427, 101K)

>four felonies reduced to one misdemeanor
>charge of unlawfully wearing a mask thrown out EVEN THOUGH HE CLEARLY WAS
>he didn't even plead guilty. they gave him a deal for pleading no contest

fucking commiefornia

Attached: kermit.jpg (238x195, 5K)

It'd be a real shame if he were to randomly die from blunt force trauma to the head.

How's San Fran doing these days, Caliman?