Describe Scots in one sentence

Describe Scots in one sentence.

Attached: 1409356807323_wps_4_EDINBURGH_SCOTLAND_SEPTEM.jpg (634x422, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFQSp_9UH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=SICf0jaEGBE
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
youtube.com/watch?v=bpXLHtF8fw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commies

Cucked.

they love being replaced by brown people.

beans

Attached: n0KzhpeM.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Sad.

Irish wannabes, but deep down they know they're English.

North Britons.

Pretty good people from what I've met, but that accent is tough to understand on the first listen

Beggars

cucks

Ugly

Tramps

Their women are hit or miss

Not all Glaswegian.

Fuck off.
Your country looks like baby yoshi

Attached: ireland-is-baby-yoshi.jpg (2318x1650, 700K)

A great bunch of lads.

Attached: china4.webm (720x532, 1.76M)

Their own worst enemy.

>they love being replaced by brown people.
He said Scots, not Southern English.

Strong

i met one and he was drunk and angry.

Based NEDs in Glasgow, english fannys in Edinburgh.

Heh turns out they were wearing kilts unironically the whole time instead of ironically. A nation borne from cross dressing reaps the expected rewards.

Not true.

Trainspotting

Ugly leftist alcoholic benefit scroungers that vote labour every single time thus ruining my country

>Labour
I wish it was still 2010.

good lads, a bit fucked in the head but allright.

invented logarithms

British women in general are surprisingly stunning. I live in London and in all honesty, the hottest women are usually British.

Opinions of the following places:

>Glasgow
>Edinburgh
>Aberdeen
>Dundee
>Inverness

Attached: 335537e3904b0a3b204364907b22622f.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

haggis

there are no real scotts anymore; haven't been since culloden

just englishmen larping

Attached: scotcucks.webm (720x432, 359K)

your shriveled finnish sack wouldn't understand the need of mighty scottish nuts to breathe

Och aye Wullie, gees a muckle o' haggis so's I can gae fight the Inglis.

Their nationalism stems from the cinematic failure known as Braveheart, further illustrating the ridiculous nature of their "nationalism".

They are German monarch ruled peasants.

Edinburgh is probably the crown jewel of British civilisation, at least it was at one point.

Skirts and bad english

This

Attached: 1524252847223.png (511x512, 67K)

Funny how the moment someone brings up Mel Gibson hating Jews, everyone suddenly loves Braveheart?

It's still a shit film.

Jokes aside, the English hate what is happening. They are more pilled than the rest of the isle folks.
They are also the least represented in politics. Pretty fucking tragic considering the strength of them.

yeah i know, good parks and museums and whatnot, but it's really not distinctively scottish

Patriot is pretty OK.

Ugly sacks of haggis not brave enough to gain independence by force. Also, nice landscapes.

Stubborn about remaining a conquered people, fervent about submitting to as many invaders as possible.

Couldn't happen to a nicer people.

>Glasgow
Funny people in small doses. Nice city.

>Edinburgh
Really nice city. Mellow atmosphere.

>Aberdeen
Canny kick a jelly bean.

>Dundee
Scumdee. SNP breeding ground that is detached from reality.

>Inverness
Oil money-fuelled metropolis.

how can you not fall for the Scottish nationalism meme when you hear something like this? this was c. 20 yrs before Braveheart.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFQSp_9UH1o

Good Booze

honestly thinking bout moving to scotland. any scots here got any tips of which cities are nogg free?

Drunken violent porridge apes with inferiority complexes the size of Antarctica.

Free. Wait... Nevermind.

Attached: 4a3b9c.jpg (920x920, 243K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SICf0jaEGBE

>Stubborn about remaining a conquered people, fervent about submitting to as many invaders as possible.
Kicked out every invader and forced the biggest ones into a union and took over the government.

fuck off with these stupid shitposts.

I hope the mods move your thread to Jow Forums where it belongs

>OCH AYE WULLEH
kek

Often based, but often also their own worst enemies

t. born in Glasgow

All of them.

More cuckold than english.

Radges.

SEETHING
C
O
T
S
E
D

Attached: 59056695-C9CD-41A5-8B27-825CB795C6FE.jpg (1156x771, 164K)

Aberdeen. But the southern half. The northern half is poorer, has more junkies, alcoholics and is represented by the SNP.

The southern half is represented by a Conservative, more affluent, the drug and drink problem isn't nearly as bad and you have easy access to Royal Deeside.

Economy sucks, weather sucks, prices suck, homes are expensive, oh and all Scottish leagues ain't worth shite compared to England, can't stand to watch them.

didnt they used to have their own flag here?

Nice people, good food and booze, gorgeous women, slightly cucked.

theproblemwithscotland

Deep fried heroin and a packet of haggis.

Irrationally anglophobic communist LARPers. I have to admit Edinburgh is pretty fun on a night out

Wanna be commies with no money and no resources. They live on a big rock. So stupid fuck who think shit is free.

"i see alot of history and not much future" Doug Stanhope

>votes remain
>wants more immigration

Talk to any of them. First thing they talk about is muh empire or that rule britannia attitude. Not sure if that arrogance is due to how daft they are or what.

Scottishness is something of a riddle. It's very hard to tell apart from Englishness in part because they are... the same people.
What you see in Edinburgh is very British because Scotland is very British.
The Scots themselves are actually heavily Germanic and yet at the same time very much Celtic. It's part of what makes them especially mental, I believe.

ah yes forgot about aberdeen, went there a couple years back when i was on my way to skye. great people, great city. might consider it.

This is so true.
Jesus Christ all the exotic women look like midget goblins, it's terrible.

disgusting bitter servile cowards

Deep fried oatmeal

English football is full of tourist 'fans' and owned by Arabs, Chinks, Malaysians, Thais and Amerimutts. Full of boring overpaid cunts with no banter.

taxevaders

give back orkeyjar and hjaltland, you do not belong there, and you know it
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk

Bullshit we are the Irish who started Scotland when we took out the Picks. There’s more red hair in Scotland than Ireland that’s the Celtic genes my G

Irish and Scottish are as bad as each other.
They both voted to remain in the EU, so for people with a history of fighting for "muh freedom", they deep down just like being under someone's boot.

They have no underwear.

I still remember lmaoing when watching the leave debates where Salmond came out from behind the podium to talk so it looked all personal n' shit. I was hoping Darling would do it too and make it all awkward but he didn't.

I also remember the price of oil tanking straight after the referendum which would have btfod leave's hopes and dreams but they all pretended that didn't happen.

Attached: 1509645117031.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Irish but less potatoes

The majority of Scotland want to be replaced by brown people,
but I'm very happy that southern England takes them for us.

BTEC England with a spice of wales

aka faggots

Attached: american guy.jpg (558x405, 36K)

>Scots themselves are actually heavily Germanic
how so?

>Irrationally anglophobic
>Anglophobia
>Irrational
Why wouldn't you fear the mighty Anglo?

>some Jow Forumsacks believe this country has the ability to become a great power

Tennants Super is their national drink FFS!

Scotland:
>2% non-white

Australia:
>30% non-white

Attached: 1528408465026.png (542x476, 37K)

>Could had voted freeedom under the EU for mor immigrants

Sure, aye. But Rangers are an ancient meme. Fucking looking at them going against other scottish teams makes me feel depressed.

I don't care who owns who. But it's shit. English leagues are just much better. Bother any mate in a pub, they'd tell you the same.

Completely unknown to Jow Forums apart from through memes made by ((Anglos)) on ((Brit/pol/))

>The majority of Scotland want to be replaced by brown people,
Have you ever met anyone from Scotland or just seen some Glaswegian SNP supporter on the BBC talking?

Scots are a mix of people’s. We have the Gaelic highlanders who are Irish/ Celtic essentially. We also have Anglos who are mixed with Celts to varying degrees and also Scandinavians in the north who are mixed with celts to varying degrees. Also the whole (((immigration))) has resulted in many more people’s

Go for one of the following (in no order)

>Peterculter
>Milltimber
>Bieldside
>Cults
>Mannofield
>Hazlehead
>Craigiebuckler
>Cove Bay

AVOID THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE CITY.

MEL GIBSON

youtube.com/watch?v=bpXLHtF8fw4

if I ever see you, you scottish man, you will never see your sore again

thanks for the tips man will be checking them out when i head there later this year.