Voters in Springfield, MO overwhelmingly reject ban on pit bulls

>“Shall the City of Springfield establish a future ban upon the possession of new pit bull dogs within the City limits by prohibiting acceptance of any new pit bull registrations and only allowing renewals of existing current pit bull dog registrations?”

>Against: 21,142 votes (68%)
>For: 9,772 votes (32%)

animals24-7.org/2018/08/07/will-springfield-missouri-vote-on-august-7-2018-to-ban-pit-bulls/

Attached: Pitbull.jpg (534x401, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oE1Z6lsetI&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=6tjj-koMSr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will come back to bite them.

Attached: pitbull traveler.jpg (700x394, 24K)

>i like kids getting their faces ripped off

>i like black kids getting their faces ripped off.

fixed it.

I didn't do nothing sir. It's just the blacks trigger my basic instincts of protection against evil.

Attached: 234.jpg (277x182, 8K)

fpbp

they defend aborting late term babies so why the fuck not

I have three pitbulls, but I still like anti pitbull memes.

Attached: 1533567662181.jpg (717x717, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_oE1Z6lsetI&has_verified=1

youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk&has_verified=1

Attached: baby slayer.png (1618x730, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6tjj-koMSr4

Attached: 234.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Attached: 1531924359338.jpg (1881x1489, 149K)

I hope those poor fuckers have prepared their last wills

Attached: 1531918991968.jpg (603x653, 40K)

Attached: 20180718_011724.jpg (693x945, 206K)

People are so fucking stupid, standing there so close watching two dogs eat someone alive and having your children standing there also.

i have 2 and i love these anti pit memes as well

Just another reason we should all be carrying firearms.

I will never understands some peoples obsession wit Pitbulls, not only are they hideous animals. They can snap at any point and kill someone

Like russian rolette. It's for thrillseekers

>it's a Jow Forums is afraid of dogs thread again

Deadly shitbulls poised to attack

Attached: 20180331_110240.jpg (3264x2448, 2.38M)

Would love to see your children mauled desu

>expecting trailer trash state to not want to keep their nigger dogs
you should just ban trailers and the average iq in the US would go up 20 points

yeah haha losers i bet theyre all afraid of fire too

the same pussies afraid of pitbulls are the same ones afraid of guns

They are usually free, intelligent, eager to please, athletic, and can chill on the couch all day if you want, and extremely loyal. One is not efficient for stopping a man, but a couple of them will. That's why I have three

No, you aren't allowed to point out that the arguments are 99% similar because one isn't alive.

Oh edgy you are
*tips fedora*

Yes, but one kills so, so many more.

Let me know when a pit bull goes on a 'mass mauling' and kills a double-digit number of kids inside a school in under five minutes.

>having to register a pet
What the fuck is this

Attached: 1531743863854.jpg (445x330, 21K)

For the sake of you both, I hope they attack the owners first instead of bystanders dumb enough to go near them.

Attached: pitbull enrichment (2).png (641x559, 210K)

Is this copypasta? If it isn't it's going to be.

Attached: lol.jpg (1259x211, 162K)

In the same vote, 66% of Missouri retards voted no on a right to work referendum. Hmmm, supporting unions AND pitbulls? Peak nigger state, eat shit and die fuckers

Fuck the Micheal Vick conviction - what the hell happened in 2013? Did Kellogg's start giving them away with each box of Rice Krispies?

>dog combat
Nigger or spic, you decide.

Guns aren't living sentient beings. You're embarrassing yourself for thinking of that comparison. A proper comparison would be having rational prejudice against unknown blacks based on the fact that black men (7% of the population) cause a whopping 50% of the crime.

Attached: breed realist pitbulls.png (898x706, 1.13M)

If pitbulls only ever attacked their owners I'd love them and encourage every retard to get one
Unfortunately that's not what happens and now it's in vogue for rich roasties and cuckbois to buy them so not even nice neighborhoods are safe

The niggers of Springfield have spoken!

nigger lakey'd

People don't get a measily fine and slap on the wrist when their firearm jumps the fence and mauls some grandma watering her garden
In fact that doesn't even happen in the first place because firearms are not animals they are firearms

White liberal-communist women happened. You know cat ladies? Dog ladies. The same people who randomly fly to third-world shitholes thinking they won't get raped and killed. It's an increasing trend for them to own a pit bull and walk it around the city to virtue signal, "see, they're safe!" Whenever there's a media campaign against pit bulls, these banshees come out of the woodwork to fight back and adopt in droves to the detriment of all around them as the story always goes.

Attached: pitbull life.jpg (986x554, 380K)

Attached: 1531893755246.png (641x706, 811K)