How Clanton got off

Grabbed this from other-chan

Wrong charges were filed it would seem. All dismissed except for simple battery.

Attached: 7ABF58DC-F70B-4CFD-869A-1435C59D5B88.jpg (616x803, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/K850y
nancyomalleyforda.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is a bikelock not a deadly weapon?

USA is fucked.

If i beat you into a coma with my shoe, a shoe is not suddenly a deadly weapon. I understand there was a “no contest” plea deal which likely was used to get the other charges dropped. But had the seriousness of the act not been tucked into inappropriate charges and he had been charged with something more grievous his plea deal would have resulted in something more appropriate.

Whoever put these charges together knew what they were doing and how it would go down.

People need to realize that the justice system and police forces are just as corrupt as everything else and that's why there's 45,000 indictments.

using a metal cudgel is a deadly fucking weapon.

hammers qualify easily, as do baseball bats, or a fucking brick.

it's never been limited to knives and guns.

Right but if someone used a hammer to beat someone would they get charged with “assault with deadly weapon” or something like attempted murder (where the intent rather than the device is at issue)?

I don't know why OP thinks the wrong charges were filed.

It can be a dangerous or deadly weapon, you need to read the statute and case law for your jurisdiction. In my jurisdiction, a shoe can be considered such if the defendant uses it in a manner calculated to cause great bodily harm or death. Same goes for a padlock.

Clanton lives in a leftist stronghold, him walking away free can go many ways.
1.The papers could never reach the courtroom leading to a judge throwing out the case.
2.The prosecutor could side with clanton and act as an unofficial lawyer for him
3. Leftist jury nullification
4.he goes to jail, but is quietly released by Christmas on pardon from governor or Warden

so much for meme justice

Couldn't the guy who was attacked now file and press charges, though?

there is no justice but what you make yourself
how did his victims end up

>justifying extreme kike injustice
Spare the posting kike leaf. You're only digging deeper.

This is california penal code 245(a)(1)

Attached: GreatBodilyInjury.png (741x640, 36K)

yes, but Professor Bike Lock probably doesn't have much money to pay any judgment

>
If i beat you into a coma with my shoe, a shoe is not suddenly a deadly weapon.

I think you're confused. It's basically the same as Grievous Bodily Harm here in the UK. If it has the potential to cause serious harm it meets the actus reus threshold. It could be a tiny shish kebab stick. It doesn't matter. A metal bike lock to the brain can kill you. A glass bottle to the jugular can kill you.

yes, its important for the american public to see that they have no expectation of justice when they are targeted for political violence by american oligarchy

I think simple battery has no place in this case. He should have been charged with aggravated or attempted murder so that he wouldnt be able to get off lightly by scrapping the “deadly weapon” charges. They were able to strike those for a reason - even in a plea deal.

So it may be more accurate to state that the correct charges were filed ifthis was the intended outcome from the start.

>If I beat you into a coma with my shoe, it's not suddenly a deadly weapon
Yes, it is. California penal code 245 says ANY object used in a manner capable of producing death or great bodily injury IS a deadly weapon. Not sure how it works over across the pond, but over here we actually look at our laws before pretending to know everything.

Hmm. You’re right. But I still feel he should never have been charged with simple battery. Nothing simple about wearing a mask and hitting people with something like that.

Lol no, he can only sue the guy in civil court or seek some extrajudicial justice.

The criminal justice system is not democratic. Prosecutorial power is typically centralized in an elected oligarch, who then devolves that power to a number of deputies. Commoners have no authority to prosecute people for criminal offenses. Similarly, the courts themselves are run by appointed or elected aristocrats, not commoners; at most you serve a particular role in the trial proper.

Good show this to your friends and family to galvanize them against Democrats antifa and liberals

A shoe can literally be considered a dangerous instrumentality in the state of Louisiana if it is used in manner calculated or likely to cause great bodily harm or death. Learn the phrase "for the purposes of." For the purposes of airline travel, a shoe is not a deadly weapon. For the purposes of enforcing the criminal code, a shoe used to bash in a head is a dangerous weapon. The reason why a court will consider it deadly is because a foot with a shoe can deliver more sustained damage than a barefoot.

>How Clanton got off
(((How?)))

Attached: 2fj5u7.jpg (580x320, 81K)

He should've been charged with both. It was unlawful use of physical force, hence simple battery. But it wasn't *only* the unlawful use of physical force, since that doesn't imply the threat imposed by a deadly weapon. However his charges were dismissed, it wasn't because a bike lock isn't classified as a deadly weapon.

>How Clanton got off

Attached: 2fj5zn.jpg (580x320, 82K)

It does not matter what the law is, We live under the SOCIAL JUSTICE SYSTEM not a CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. The DNC intentionally left Political discrimination out of the Civil rights act for this very reason. If you are a politically targeted class, then that means you have no legal recourse. The Judge does not have to be impartial neither to prosecutor or jury too. Hell, even you're personal lawyer will have it out for you.

I am repeating some other american anons interpretationthat I thought had some explanitory value.
If its wrong its wrong.
Otherwise this is a very very distressing outcome. I almost cant handle it mentally.

>How Clanton got off
He name names

Attached: 2fj6vp.jpg (888x499, 122K)

No, I don't think you understand how the system works. The battery charge could be added or amended at any time for purposes of a plea deal. The prosecution didn't screw itself by charging the lesser included as its own count.

>How Clanton got off
by being a CI to infiltrate BAMN and Revcom?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-8 pol - CLANTON WALKS - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).png (810x119, 5K)

>How Clanton got off
By selling out his comrades for fucking spinach dip?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-8 pol - CLANTON WALKS - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (981x85, 4K)

>How Clanton got off
By being a rat fuck?

Attached: 6fb9af_6284102.jpg (1240x1059, 208K)

This is the leftist California court system which is far left wing and believes in no accountability or low accountability. Remember a SF jury recently acquitted an illegal alien after he clearly murdered an innocent white women tourist with a gun.

>How Clanton got off
rat snitch fuck?

Attached: Clanton2.jpg (230x265, 19K)

Doubt it, any CI status would only be given for purpose of shielding Clanton from prosecution and providing him a solid paycheck to keep on being a foot-soldier.

>How Clanton got off Anonymous
Selling out comrades before an op?

Attached: Dj3hwq8UcAIBwmC.jpg (484x480, 22K)

>How Clanton got off
By acting like a father and then selling you out?

Attached: ftr_woo_shainsokolower.jpg (200x150, 11K)

people have been charged with assault with a deadly weapon for kicking people when they're down

>How Clanton got off

Attached: 1496164372869.jpg (1240x1347, 212K)

more than likely clanton is now a federal informant and copped a deal

>How Clanton got off
By selling out our brothers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Well, if the wrong charges were filed then they can take him back to court on different charges and it's not double jeopardy ;^)

me, before Eric and my #walkaway moment
Fuck you, moms!

bump

DING DING DING

This should make you angry. Remember that feeling whenever you’re hesitant about crushing these people. They deserve their coming suffering.

"motion of the people"
that like jury nullification or some shit?

Do you know where he lives? I have a bike-lock I'd like him to look at.

Street justice will have to suffice. This guy is a walking target forever.

people still can't learn, they can't even get angry anymore

As far as I'm aware, there is no legal basis for the dismissal of those charges. Complete miscarriage of justice.

It does matter, because it's very uncommon for cases like this to be known to the public. He wouldn't have had any charge if his name wasn't leaked here on Jow Forums, I'll tell you that much. The fact is, this case can, and will, be used to point out the clear doublestandard in the courts in regard to political affiliation. We hear about systemic racism, but this is a prejudice in the courts that gets virtually no coverage.

Correct. Clanton is a perpetrator of political violence who is being protected by institutional power. We are trying to sort this out through civil means, but they appear hellbent on losing the hard way. So be it.

Im like a shrieking triggered leftist screaming at the sky. Im literally shaking.
I’m so angery I feel like i might shit myself.
I dunno man. AJ and now this.
Feeling fucking blackpilled af.

Use that anger for motivation. We are far more capable than they are in every way. It’s looking like they want to see this demonstrated, harshly.

WEW Lots of Antifa here. IMAGINE MY SHOCK

archive.li/K850y
>for her

Attached: 4409_Lede_Tan_Portrait_Thomas-Teal_1.jpg (1200x720, 167K)

I've been saying he would get off with no prison time for a long time. No one would believe me. He got off even easier than I thought.

I was. I was a lot of things before Eric fucked us all. I'm no fash, but I took a purple pill at least.

Attached: Berkeley-Antifa-Protesters-Arrested-Mugshots-580-2.jpg (580x320, 160K)

Bump!
And all liberal lesbians ITT need to read "The Fountainhead." It will change your life.

Jesus Christ. DREAM ON. No Rightist will ever do anything about this. He'll be tenured by Christmas.

>No Rightist will ever do anything about this. He'll be tenured by Christmas.
yep
nope

Attached: doubt.jpg (168x135, 9K)

Lol get fucked, faggots. People like antifa weirdos more than you. Imagine being so fucking annoying people would rather side with bougie yuppies with a communism boner.

Maybe try showering as a start?

>Wrong charges were filed

Deliberately.

Normies don't understand that prosecutors "mess up" ON PURPOSE when they want the prosecution to fail for political or internal reasons.

BTW, this is also how police get Not Guilty verdicts so often when they shoot a defenseless nigger. The prosecutor over-charges them with 1st degree murder when they should have been charged with manslaughter. The jury rightfully finds them Not Guilty, since it was the wrong charge.

its a piece of fucking metal, that weighs a bunch
its like beating someone with a bat

Did you say it smugly like an antifa pos or matter-of-factly?

Just to let you know, the next time around is going to be of a right winger assaulting Antifa and they are going to make a public fucking example out of him.

Anyway, Eric and I have the same P.O. now, so we'll see.
Thanks, pol, for being at least kind.

because a commie hit a rightwing guy

if the tables were turned he would be doing hard time and the media would still be taking about the evil violent bike lock nazi

Dumb nigger took a plea deal. See if he'll take a plea deal in person, pussies.

We need to ID the prosecutor and the judge who did this.

So do you *strongly suspect* he snitchd and got all those meth heads arrested or *know* based on evidence or first hand knowledge that he did?

>the judge
he's not even involved, and nice enough

NVM, the judge's name is literally on the thing.

We still need to get the prosecutor, though.

Arrempted murder wouldn’t be appropriate. It was a riot, not a death squad. I don’t know the specifics of California law, but ‘assault with intent to do serious bodily harm’ would fit if you don’t think a weapons charge does. But, I know for a fact if you kick someone in the head with work boots it’s considered a deadly weapon.

murphy kevin

hangs head in shame

someone said it was her?
nancyomalleyforda.org/

people knew by Monday morning. He's named in some of the pre-trial docs my attn has got so far so I could get released

HOW WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER NOT THE RIGHT CHARGE?!

>he dimed out his commie comrades and will most likely "disappear"
and in news that matter the blue wave crashed and burned

on second thoughts they often missappropriate irish names to cover their tracks
many such cases

Yes they would

Woah.

>blue wave crashed and burned because of some special elections and primaries

So this is your first time watching an election cycle longer than a single presidency, huh?

fuck. if they see this thread I'll be homeless and jobless, at best
well...

How is it a deadly weapon?

It's a lock.

I dont see attempted murder in the document I posted. You know different?

It’ll die soon.

Don't try to shift this one onto the yids you goddam subversive Hibernian.

BAN DEADLY ASSAULT BIKE LOCKS

BIN THAT LOCK

>he thinks Trump is gonna get the tea party equivalent that Obama got

It weighs as much as a medieval mace. You can tell his victim is not mentally right after that attack. There's a video of him speaking at some conference it it's obvious he lost around 20 iq points from that hit.

Kind of bogus but that's how the system works.

Everybody knows by now, especially now since Eric skated. We all saw the evidence and thought he'd go away forever. He was even talking about a prison outreach he could do for the next 12-16.
poof, we are all arrested way before we were headed to DT, Eric is mentioned as an informal IC in poorly sorted docs. he gets off. no doubt in any minds. I left the city but have to stay in CA because of pre-trial release

>he thinks you can make any predictions about an election this far out

Trump could fall over and die of a heart attack tomorrow, mate. Or Pence could have a tape released of him getting railed by 3 BBCs. Don't assume election results until it's close.

>You can tell his victim is not mentally right after that attack.
I could tell that before the attack lol.

I don't care anymore, and most of them are still afraid of me

kys brainlet

>it's obvious he lost around 20 iq points from that hit
So his IQ is negative now?

>IC
CI

This. Let justice be done.

>unironically admiting Trump has to die to stop his administration
holy kek how demoralized are you?