The Left eating each other, again

I don't get this

LGBTQP groups want their "representation", and when they get it, they still get triggered?

Batwoman, an established original comic book character, who is openly gay in the DC comics; going to be seen in "Arrow", played by Ruby Rose who is openly gay herself.

...but LGBTQP groups are still outraged because, she's not the "right" type of gay to play a gay superhero?

lol

>no wonder no one wants to take SJWs seriously......lol

Attached: Ruby-Rose-Batwoman.jpg (980x653, 151K)

sad thing is people will still pay money to go see this kind of trash.
they're the ones who need to be culled first, in my humble opinion

>beautiful creature ruining her body with tats.

Attached: peacock.png (367x351, 55K)

Disgusting

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 5.55.48 PM.png (133x232, 62K)

>"right" type of gay
meaning she's good looking. Gay lead character or not, they still want people to go see these movies, and they won't do it if the lead character looks like an 8th grade girls gym coach

This is exactly like colorism in the black community where they look down on light skinned blacks or mixed race as not black enough..... I see this as fat bull-dykes like pic related looking at girly lesbians and saying “you ain’t street enough, nigga!”

Attached: AEED5C4D-CB96-4E90-98C7-70657CCED197.jpg (500x517, 134K)

that dyke looks like a fat redneck guy I know named Porkchop.

>because, she's not the "right" type
Yeah, she's ugly as fuck and doesn't fit the part at all. What the fuck happened to casting?
>beautiful creature
Please, nigger, if you think that thing is beautiful you got some issues.

OP, got a sauce on that? Googled a bit but didn't find headlines about the right gay or anything

I hated this ugly dyke in John Wick 2.

nigga she looks like the long lost Bog sister.

I think this porkchop may be a transman. Ask if he had a penile prosthetic that he uses to feel more masculine?

Attached: dXRurw1.jpg.png (1023x765, 1.82M)

>those digits
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: aaa.png (586x604, 381K)

no, porkchop is a boy. our friends evil as fuck sister is something straight out of a femdom hentai, and she got him all hot and bothered, took him by the hand, and got him naked.

then her friends busted in the room, and stole all of his clothes and chased him out with a shitty bullwhip that her folks bought at some flea market, a zapper stungun, and a high heel shoe till he was in the backyard with his fat manboobies ajigglin and his dick hiding in his rolls. poor guy having that happen during a 4th of july party with all those people around.

especially once they got him to the ground and played PINK BELLY on his naked fat body. all I could think was "My God, I wish that was me".

>Complain about lack of representation
>Get more representation
>It still isn't enough
>Demand more representation

They won't stop until they get preferential treatment, it's like when feminists complain, then they finally get peak equality but still demand more.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

>Batwoman, an established original comic book character, who is openly gay in the DC comics;

Is this true? They made Barbara a Dyke?

GROSS! My Ruby Rose is much cuter!

fpbp

You're thinking bat girl, Batwoman is Katherine Kane

Her long hair phase looks like my current gf

Attached: Ruby-Rose-supplied-5764316.jpg (350x350, 34K)

They want a fat, disgusting slob of a superheroine that kills white men and everyone admires.

>capeshit

Though she's only gay in her latest (2006 onwards) version, the original was a love interest for Batman so people would stop thinking he diddled robin.

Ahhh. But still....they made Batwoman a dyke? How absurd.

Your current girlfriend looks like a cunt. Bangs are fucking awful. Female equivalent of the bowl cut.

They made spiderman a gay beaner, Thor a RF and Captain America a Nazi.

You haven't been keeping up have you?

The left is bound to die by its own hands, the bundle of toxic ideas and extreme ideology following so much so that it becomes void of trust and full of betrayal is a dead give away.

((((They))) make everone gay. It's a libshit psyop.

Dude stop. Only degenerate homosexuals ever thought be diddled Robin. Leave it to faggots to pervert a wholesome mentor/mentee relationship.

This is Batwoman, not Batgirl. Barbara Gordon never went by Batwoman.
Do these two look the same to you? Have you never heard of 52?

Attached: wallpaper-batwoman-batgirl-12-dc-comics.jpg (1440x900, 738K)

Hey, don't blame me, i wasn't even alive when they made that retarded decision.

> I realize I'm responding to a shill thread, but you fill shill threads with pills when times are hard. Here's the comic book pill.
You really don't wanna get involved with the comic books, not even a little. Disregard them as subhuman filth, the same as you would the chinaman or the jew, for they are precisely as dangerous. Comic books will load archetypal images into your mind that you are legally prevented from controlling via the (((75 year copyright))). Ever wonder why comic book nerds are the way they are? Why they sperg out so hard at improper representations of their favorite 'superheros'? The answer is simple. To these godless plebeians the superhero is a god, the comic book universe a pantheon, and their tales examples of righteous behavior. The jew and the chinaman know this. They team up to deal with your rabble-rousing by first interjecting these superhero memes into your mythological imagination and then modulating their stories to manipulate you into desirable behavior.

Attached: 1504126817054.jpg (693x960, 87K)

Excuuuuuuse me I'm not fully up to date on Batman lore.

>They made spiderman a gay beaner
>made we spidermans now gay after blacking carnage Gwen

that bitch look like a dude i used to play football with named darryl

>creature
more like la creatura

Attached: 1466100876932.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Do these two look the same to you?
Yes.
Confusing to two is understandable you autist

Hoo boy that was a roller coaster ride.

Gwen was a fucking setpiece before they got hold of her, now she's the most cancerous of cancer characters to ever be a part of comics, worse than feminist squirrel girl.

oh hey, a picture of the new spiderman

>LGBTQP

what the fuck does the P stand for?

Or is it the new Starfire?

Babs is BASED, batwoman is a fucking shoehorned shit character that should be retconed into nothingness.

the old folks that were there had a ball laughing their old asses off.
pudgey

>herself
Are we sure about that?

Like what the fuck is with all the nigger films? niggers make up 13% of your population, yet it seems half the films have niggers as main characters.

Are niggers watching more films, or is this jewish negropandering?

Aww, my sweet summer child.

>Pedo

I'm so, so sorry.

tale of the day

lol @ that tat of a fucking nigger, is she a jewess by chance?

Attached: 33b477cf1825e5e3c42951a461731edfc81df5155d8096cc78216467bd3f10b2.jpg (450x450, 29K)

52 ran more than a decade ago. Shes had solo series since. Not knowing who Batwoman is and worse thinking she's Barbara Gordon is like not knowing Superman died. Worse than not being up to date, it's just ignorant.
Batwoman has always had the striking pale look, something Babs never did.

She looks like David Hogg. Like, you could probably Photoshop David Hogg's head on one of her pics, add lipstick, and no one would know you did it.

>the left eating each udder hurt durr

The right eats its own even worse than the left.

feminists never said that intersectionality means unity

They're outraged because she is a "lipstick lesbian". Seen as fake.

They want some fat hairy disgusting dyke to represent them. And they won't be satisfied till someone like that is in there. Why do you think they paraded Ghost Busters so much? Fat, disgusting women.

The right culls it's weak. The left are incoherent hypocrites

Batwoman is a lipstick lesbian and they got a lipstick lesbian to play her. The SJW just wanted a fat, ugly bull dyke to be Batwoman, because they have to ruin everything.

Glad I stopped reading long before Peter died. Feel bad for the people that kept reading after and for the people that read xmen period
>guess what guys you aren't the next stage of evolution you're literally a lab accident

Fuck all faggots with a pike. They’re like women. They’re never satisfied and will jump ship to the next provider they see can give them more. Not an ounce of loyalty in their bones

uggh... wrong makeup, make her a little gayer! Wait, no you ruined it! Its too much gay now, make it less gayer, wait no not like that! Ugh, why cant you do your job right? Let me do it. Wait i messed! Ugh, you do it, im gonna cry!

>go commit water toaster

If you showed the average person batwoman they'd say it was batgirl

Bat-Tranny when?
(with feminine benis)

Oh don’t get me started on faggots seeing “homoerotic overtones” in every single fucking movie where two men have a meaningful relationship.
Usually a fraternal one too, where o e is younger and learning, and they always project some sick pederast shit into it, even in the most wholesome of films.
And of course they go write their retarded reviews online to spread their degenerate views - directors would be spinning in their graves if they knew.
They are disgustingly sick in the head and they see their own filth everywhere.
I would know, my kid brother is like that; he thinks everything is gay, even his four happily married brothers were ‘pressured into it’ because they can’t possibly be 100% straight.
Repulsive mentality.

Ask shadman

Too old.

It's LGBT or LGBTQ there's no P.
They are getting roped.
They're lives aren't valuable and there will be justice.

Shadman is a better artist than they have working on the batwoman titles.

I'm allergic to shellfish but I'd enthusiastically eat her clam.

>beautiful

Bro, she has resting "I smelt a fart" face

Who would've thought that people who get their kicks by being outraged would still continue being outraged even after their goals were met?

Do not summon the dark god

>tfw you will never have a friend with a funny nickname to tell stories about

Attached: Johnny-Cab 2.jpg (450x247, 43K)

Lets adopt LGBTQPR.
Lesbians + Gays + Bi + Trans + Queer + Pedos + Rope

>beautiful creature

She looks like David Bowie with tits if David Bowie let himself go.

He's not really a friend. he was the sad sack of shit we let hang around us, to make us look that much better, but ended up being grade A girl repellent.

Negropandering. For sure. Cuz kikes like guzzling black cock.

What kind of retard would tatoo a nigger in her arm? She is by default shit don't matter how they act or what she does in anything and i don't care how even her try to over compensate the tatoo of nigger in her arm. Fucking retard from USA.

Another motivation to not want retarded globalist horrible influence from your country and your retarded social engineering.

Will we still have superhero garbage being made in 10 years? 20? There's seemingly no end to it. Why arent people tiring of superhero media?

I was tired of it immediately following the first X-Men theatrical abortion.

Because it's fun.

>Will we still have superhero garbage being made in 10 years? 20?
Well, it's been around since 1938 so it seems to have staying power. I dont see superhero garbage stopping being made soon. Capeshit is here to stay.

It is a substitute religion, a false pantheon. The problem being unlike true religion that opens you up to what is above these false religions like science or comics restricts what is above and instead opens you up to what is below. They grind you into the mud.

Attached: 1531962574984.jpg (751x1063, 125K)

>talking shit about bangs.
certified retard

Imagine forcing your cock into that tomboy while she struggles on the floor and watching the denial on her face as she finally realises she loves cock and the only reason she suppresses her thirst is due to a deeply ingrained need to be "rebellious" and fight the perceived establishment

The original comic Batwoman wasn't gay

Your gay though

the fuck? how is she not gay enough? she looks like shes transitioning into a man

Wasn’t that bad really. The movie was building her up to be his huge badass and she got rekt in short order when they finally fought.

Fugg that’s deep shit bro

>beautiful
Well she's no Ocasio-Cortez

Attached: 1531455216675.gif (300x240, 953K)

>female David Hogg on TV show
>people care about this.

>Reddit tier incel comment.

Having tattoos at all if you’re an actor is stupid, it has a negative influence on your ability to get roles.

Who is she and why does this dumb slut have a nigger face tattoo for?

That’s disgusting. Def not batgirl

Attached: 598920A4-1C3A-44D3-BD3B-41920BB3C7A4.jpg (600x400, 51K)

>"right" type of gay
that would be a dead gay, Alex

You have to be a curtain type of person to be an actor acting in a fake entertainment show or movie now?

Is the Oscars worthless now since no one seems to be acting anymore.

Attached: how-tom-cruises-bizarre-tropic-thunder-character-was-created--and-why-we-may-see-him-again.jpg (600x300, 29K)