Why do Mozilla Foundation and Ford Foundation fund antifa?

why do Mozilla Foundation and Ford Foundation fund antifa?

Attached: file.png (565x969, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/b_meson
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know Mozilla is funded by George Soros so that's not a far stretch, but Ford? .... FORD? kek, that's a jewish joke played on Henry for writing his damning book about jews

Dead man walking

does he have aids? whats wrong with him?

Austria's reach is long indeed apparently

Attached: 1532380291823.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Which browser is the least Semitic?

Tor

tor is run by antifa types

says who, it's one of the most secure browsers ever made

Brave.

says me. they had a table at HOPE Conf last month. so did rise up. so did the EFF. the freedom of the press foundation. 50% of the conference attendees are antifa. tor has literally rebranded itself as being a platform for social activists. what kind of staff do you think that mission attracts?

Sounds like a CIA plant. COINTELPRO shit all over again

Tor "denetworked" the daily stormed iirc?

Ford Foundation makes A LOT of harm to this world. That's why I refuse to buy Ford. I had a Fiat (they are nice in Hueland), WV and now a Hyundai.

Nearly all major foundations have been subverted by the elite college sociology major -> social activist professional pipeline

Corporations and communists agree with each other on 90% of social issues

why did they not during the 90s - 00s ?

When they found out its cheaper to hire pajeets then boomers. In the 90s there were alot of chinese in tech, and still are, so idk

This nigger knows whats up.

Could this be the basis for a civil suit against them by people whose businesses have been harmed by Antifa?

unlikely

I bet he'll get fired for this, definitely

here's his twitter twitter.com/b_meson

tweets are currently protected :(

>no earlobes

absolutely subhuman

Mozilla has been overtaken by SJWs a long time ago

kek
don't count on that

they are a non profit
pretty much software ADL at this point

Look into the trillion-dollar-a-year US diversity industry.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K

Watch the Starbucks ones and The Story they Burned ones.

Attached: le 52pct.jpg (248x203, 11K)

The Ford Foundation is one of the biggest left-wing activist foundations in America. They actually spent around $1B in today's money on Civil Rights activism in the 1960s. Why WOULDN'T they fund antifa?

You've got to do something about these fucking pressure groups the liberals fund.

>arrests super-cyber-spic
mistake #1
tic tok nazi scum

Attached: tumblr_lqp0wfOUCO1qah7afo2_500.gif (500x213, 500K)

They are funded by the wealthiest capitalist establishment organizations in the world and still pose as rebels against the establishment.

Haha probably phd+drugs+brain cancer (leftism)

This. Why the fuck are some dumbasses fighting in the streets when the real fight in in the colleges?

what did this young white man do?

i guess he got bored of hacking his opponent's computers, and decided to assault them in person.