What hypothetical incident would have the same shock value to people today as 9/11 had back then?

Attached: img_2999.jpg (717x824, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1dy01l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dragon ball super cancelled

> What hypothetical incident would have the same shock value to people today as 9/11 had back then?
Learning the truth about 9/11

Attached: G thing.jpg (881x622, 188K)

(((they))) sneak a nuke into yellowstone and set it off.

checked
by somehow activating the San Andreas fault line and wipe out the west coast with a 9.0

Limited to America or the entire world?
I'd say some sort of Carfentanyl attack, if somebody aerosolized it and flew a crop duster or something over a large event like the super bowl.

Would Trump getting assassinated be a bigger or smaller happening than 9/11?

two planes hitting into two towers in a highly populated area

a massive surprise attack. Hateful ideas.

Attached: 1502671826308.png (1290x583, 330K)

They destroy anime and force japan to go back into building gundams and spaceships in WWIII as the neo japanese empire.

>(((they))) sneak a nuke into yellowstone and set it off.
>Implying that's not a good thing.

plz no

Ebola outbreak in an industrialized city.

isreal being nuked

A similar high-profile building, in a developed nation.

Kikes gassed 2020.

EMP attack on a city

The Superb Owl would have been right up there.

Is this obsession with number patterns a mental illness?

>811

Canadians stop being faggots.

It would trigger the biggest happening since the civil war

>mental illness
Close, but it's actually autism.

Pizzagate & Clinton/Obama crimes proven 100% true

a hospital in bethesda

Same size happening but bigger outcome me think

Saying "Gay sex is gross" would be considered far more shocking today than the 9/11 event was in 2001.

Sometimes I wished the world got pushed back into the stoneage. Come together or get fucked right?

ayy lmao, german shill-user

Speaking of which, checked

Space alien invasion, a super volcano blowing it's lava load and ash over America, massive power outage for months with no electricity and no internet.

Selfies being outlawed.

Attached: 1521359111864.jpg (630x442, 49K)

Nothing, I'm afraid, because the 24 hour news cycle ensures that no matter how big the catastrophe, it'll be forgotten within a week at longest.

California being set ablaze by CIA lasers; triggering a MEGA quake. MAGA is blamed.

A pedophile video with Hillary and other important people televised to millions of viewers at prime time.

>18
which month is that?

8/18/18

I guess we'll see in a week

Attached: ooooo.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Things are so bad.

Also on 8/11/18 there is a solar eclipse.

18 is the day not the month

Botched assasination attempt on Trump, ends up resulting in Melania’s death, while Trump himself is frantically trying to stem the blood from Barron’s gunshot wound, all on live TV as he tries to maintain composure and tell Barron it’s all going to be okay.

Oddly enough I think society has become so desensitized that nothing will ever shock the world again like 9/11 did.

That's the one that;s supposed to cross the other one from last year to make an 'X', right? I thought I had a dream about that last night but I guess I read about it on here

Attached: 1524527855272.png (1182x1362, 1.36M)

Attached: 1512766711684.png (1230x1320, 845K)

Attached: 1525224563273.png (1214x1484, 596K)

Attached: 1510432022085.png (1024x1216, 1.07M)

Attached: Son.jpg (511x606, 85K)

Tel Aviv being glassed would inspire world sympathy for sure. I hope they dont do it.

>OP
>((hypothetical))

Jesus man.

A Tuesday I think

Why do i have a idea NOTHING is going to change? It will just be another one, We live in such a short attention span era that only DIRECT war is neccesary for things to become normal again, Unironically waiting for a happening.

Would it? Methinks not.

Sadly this

Attached: 1523071886209.jpg (316x321, 32K)

New Star Wars not sucking

nuclear war

What about Trump taking a bullet instead to save Barron?

You making sex on a woman

Sadly not in the cards.

OP is Deep State data mining for ideas

Same way how i think about Geert Wilders his death, Mark Rutte, Merkel, You cant escape it, I wonder if people in the war are seriously going to fucking suck at being a soldier ( lol millennials as soldiers can you fucking imagine?)

Notice how we are being SJW`ed up to the point of fucking transexual TV 24/7 on our tax paid for channels!? Afterwards, We will become Islamised, wIth the same SJW`s converting, And doing NOTHING about the slaughter of thousands of homosexuals and transexuals.
Apocalypse is near.

North Korea dismantling.
Russian US Alliance.

18/22

Someone getting killed by a 3d printed gun in a school shooting.

18/22

More likely deepstate/OP is using thread to rule out ideas.

Imagine it happening, Trump getting up slowly from the remains of his beautiful wife and child, his eyes glowing like in the memes, the fire officially risen. Trump on the warpath, spilling endless rivers of blood to sate his need for vengeance. That's a fucking blockbuster. Get a kike from pedowood in here.

Ted Gunderson explains the next 911
dailymotion.com/video/x1dy01l
skip to 17:00

Woah. It’s honestly a miracle (or testament to modern western medicine) there hasn’t already been a major outbreak of something. With so many undocumented unvaccinated migrants flooding in from 3rd world countries it’s a matter of time.

We do need a wall. And quarantine for refugees. And mandatory vaccinations. Holy crap I’ve never considered this!

The "big one" that they've been talking about being inevitable ever since 9/11 - namely a bio/nuke hit on a city.

Significantly large asteroid strike.
Yellowstone
CME from the sun hitting Earth and fucking up electronics (you wouldn't want to be in Chicago, for example)
Literal zombie virus
Elizabeth Warren actually admitting she's not native american

Remember how quickly and relatively easily they put a stop to Ebola-chan last time she came to visit? There really is no realistic chance of a widespread outbreak in the USA until she gets her wings. She's simply too weak at the moment.

The entire governments of every major nation being assasinated along with the major multinational financial and corporate management leadership. Basically all the elites dying in, say a weeks time.

Don't ever reply to me again

Also this ofc.

Yes.
Nice almost-quads.

this. trumps assassination or a civil war or even ww3 would be much bigger happenings. but none of it would shock anyone anymore

Complete internet interruption. If EVERYTHING shut down the world would come to a halt very quickly.

Dear God, please protect this blessed nation. We know Jesus is your son and and savior and will not let his death be in vain. He died for our sins so that we may continue to live in your glory. We are forever grateful and will serve you into eternity. Please lead us and help us remember to follow and share your message, especially with those who need it most. Grant us wisdom and grace, patience and kindness. Amen.