Thank you, America

ITT: We thank Americans for standing up for freedom and international law.

Attached: 1519116187162.png (258x204, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_and_Russian_assassinations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_by_the_CIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be bong
>flase flag
>kill your own
>it was the Russians!!!

5 rubles have been deposited in your account
better spend them quickly before these sanctions erase their value

Thank you america sama

>RUSSIA A GOOD BOI
>DINDU NUFFIN
I agree, it is simply ridiculous to suggest that Putin, a former KGB agent, would condone such outrageous behavior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_and_Russian_assassinations

Thank you, America.

This. They should have used polonium if they wanted it to look russian.

NO FUCKING PROOF JUST LIKE UKRAINE COUP

US list simply wouldn't fit into wikipedia page limit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_by_the_CIA

rotten apple laughing at rotten apple

Putin did it to prove the world that there is absolutely NOTHING substantial the West can do to stop him and they will do nothing. If anything, putting more sanctions on the Russians and losing money makes people question the point of them all (even for invading Ukraine and shooting down a Malaysian) and one day they will be abolished together and the things he did will be forgotten. Putin is also indifferent to the sanctions because they give him an excuse to promote the production and consumption of inferior Russian products over Western ones. It's like an invisible Iron Curtain.

He didn't even deny it.

inb4 Trump vetoes it like he did earlier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

If you go back to my post, you will note that not once did I say the US didn't kill people.
However, killing RUSSIAN defectors and dissidents, often in new and terrifying ways, has been an exclusively Soviet/Russian activity

>USA did a bad thing so Russia is innocent!
On what fucking planet does that absolve Russia of using a RUSSIAN nerve agent to assassinate a RUSSIAN dissident?

Attached: IMG_5925.png (645x729, 180K)

>that Bulgarian umbrella attack
>that spy they killed with polonium 210
>murdering Trotsky with A FUCKING ICE AXE in the skull
Am I going insane? Am I the only who sees Russia's almost century-old tradition of assassinations of dissidents? Were those, and dozens/hundreds of others like them, also fabricated by America/Britain/the boogeyman? Is the fact that the current head of state worked for the agency that performed these operations of no significance whatsoever?
Pic related, I am utterly confounded by skepticism towards something I thought everyone knew about and we all just accepted as another link in a very long chain

Attached: giphy (1).gif (532x229, 1.49M)

I think the US should embargo Russia altogether and let them starve just like in the old Soviet days

>america
>standing up for freedom and international law
Do you even hear yourself talking?

Thanks, Yanks. I appreciate it.

>starve just like in the old Soviet days
They became a superpower and launched a satellite, a dog, a man and woman into space before you did.

If Im not mistaken we are also the only nation to ever have their own space station

I've seen your ugly fucking flag here for months, and you always post the same shit.
You're so obsessed it's nauseating.

They must have been given the intel, but did Trump agree to it?

He can't.

np dad