Does Jow Forums have a problem with women being into traditionally male hobbies and interests?

Does Jow Forums have a problem with women being into traditionally male hobbies and interests?

Attached: ann cosplay.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>impliying that woman is actually interested in comic books instead of being untouchable eye candy for men

Attached: 1530476218698.jpg (250x376, 26K)

>capeshit woman
you can keep her

I can't care less what a woman was as a hobbie as long as she's not a degenerate

this

women only care about themselves and the validation of society/men.

No. The women do this for attention and money. They have little impact. They couldn't gain their father's attention so they settle for nerds.

yes because they inevitably ruin said things

Attached: 1533448681953.gif (379x387, 71K)

when was dressing like a whore a traditionally male hobby/interest

This.

Only when they really suck at it and/or are only in it for attention-whoring.
Which is 99% of the time.

Attached: magic_the_gathering.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Cosplay is more of a female thing tbqh

No. But most of the time they're really bad at it

>capeshit
Wrong buzzword

Attached: AnnCutFinal.png (1280x1230, 621K)

They should be at home raising the children not wasting their time indulging in frivolities. If your female engages in male spheres, she will inevitably be fraternizing with other men. This endangers you and her putting your woman into a position to commit adultery. The west is falling behind because they allow this to occur. Dont let your woman into sports, video game, restaurant etc because she will make contact with other men. You would not let dog off leash correct?

Yes, because they never adopt the culture that was cultivated. They might at first, but as more women join the more they demand the old guard adopt their new shit ideas.
This always ends up with the hobby being completely shit, and almost nothing like it was before.

Yes because they'll fucking ruin it

Attached: 1499132375545.jpg (4040x626, 451K)

Attached: 1523049037033.jpg (960x548, 48K)

i don't know, all women have cocks here

Women infiltrate male spaces to take advantage of a high demand, low supply environment, where they then collect beta orbiters and farm attention and other male resources. This inevitably leads to discord among the males in that space until the space becomes so corrupted by infighting that the original male members leave in disgust and the space dies or morphs into something unrecognizable.

They fucking suck at them. Even the ones that don’t still aren’t as good as men. Weightlifting, politics anything male they’re bad at.

Not if it's a genuine interest. If it's a plea for attention, yeah.

Not as long as they don't try to force the culture to be all about them
Which is impossible for women
So yeah

>no Brazilian cockgirl gf

Attached: suicide_helper.png (1094x575, 93K)

Thing is Achmed, men over here can usually be trusted. I can "and I know it's hard for you to believe", leave my girlfriend or daughters in the company of my brothers or friends, and they will not only refrain from raping and killing her, but will actually hold conversations with her and enjoy her company. Lesser species of brown men have no self-control.
Also please do not mistake our experiment with womens suffrage as something permanent or damaging, we have learned so much in the last half-century from it.
When we call time on the grand experiment and make use of the results, you will stil be a thousand years behind us in terms of progress. Too scared to even take the bag off your womens head, you will never be brave enough to educate yourselves through suffering as we have.

Attached: Mohammed.jpg (864x520, 91K)

BASED

Attached: IIYVgrR.jpg.png (325x325, 136K)

Think about this question very carefully in relation kike subcultures: why doesn't freemasonry allow women to join?

Women don't have hobbies or interests. The ONLY reasons they invade male spaces is for male attention and the pleasure they derive watch thirsty fuck that they'll never screw fight for their attention. That's it. Women should never be acknowledged in male dominated hobbies but your just as likely to fly to the Sun than have that happen.

Kek

Attached: kew467Q.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)

No. I have a problem with women being into traditionally male hobbies and interests strictly for attention and to "change it for the better" though.

>what was gaymergate

Stupid question

Can you think of a better way to formalise sexual traditionalism in Europe than giving women 50 years in which to demonstrably fuck everything up until they can barely stand themselves ?
Can you think of a better way to re-ignite white pride in Europe than ramming a million unwanted niggers and arabs down their throats until they are sick ?
Start thinking a longer game.

Women may surprise you yet, they will be our best success yet, to have true equals requires much failure, education and sacrifice first.
This only happens in communities where all the men are weak betas already and desperate enough to be played by the women.

Attached: 4DE88F1800000578-5912771-image-a-116_1530715676481.jpg (962x664, 59K)

This

>what was gaymergate
Not what OP posted, that's for sure.

Are you against women being in the home under their husbands supervision?

If you bought the whole "it's about ethics in journalism" schtick, you've been duped, son

>This only happens in communities where all the men are weak betas already and desperate enough to be played by the women.

originals = wizards who don't stand for that shit
n00bs = ready-made beta orbiters
When noobs reach a certain number, they let in all the other trash.

No, I used to like women that shared interests with me. However I've see so many young women that are into typically male activities just to socialize, attention whores.

I like that women enjoy men's hobbies what i hate though is sjw women trying to fuck my hobbies and then turn around and say they are making them better or freeing them from being oppressed by the original fanbase..

--Does Jow Forums have a problem with women being into traditionally male hobbies and interests?

Problem is they are not really interested in the hobby or furthering the hobby they are just there to attention whore, being that it is a place with a lack of women they do not have to compete with other women for attention.

I love how women will wear whatever for attention. A man makes a character in a super-slutty costume? Some bitch is going to put it on. Its fucking great. Male fantasies FULFILLED thanks to the addition of women.

Things only get ruined when we let them get ruined.

>Women are gamers too! REEEE
Yeah, that's why there's a seperate CS league for women, right? Because they're totally fucking good enough to even get their foot in the door in the open league, right?