Canada vs Saudis

Is the USA really going to side with the terrorists over Canada?

Sure we fun post and are leafs but we don’t hijack planes and kill thousands of your citizens.

Thought we where allies.

Will Trump side with leafs or ackbars that want US citizens dead?

Attached: D8CA3575-AE84-47AE-AC98-2015AB6A27AE.jpg (1400x1050, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
sirjournal.org/blogs/2016/4/4/the-gulf-monarchies-and-private-funding-of-isis
middleeasteye.net/news/received-secret-funding-gulf-states-british-parliament-report-concludes-1412204400
cbsnews.com/news/al-qaeda-linked-rebels-assault-syrian-christian-village/
nypost.com/2017/01/06/al-qaeda-to-isis-how-dare-you-accuse-us-of-working-with-christians/
world.time.com/2014/02/28/al-qaeda-in-syria-extorts-christians/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we must secure our largest land border before moving on. Fall is coming

Canadians support homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism and many other evils. Why would any right minded person back Canada?

Prediction, Trudeau will grow big beard in next few months. Will attempt "comedically" to regain his masculinity.

Attached: 1531159479334.jpg (960x829, 113K)

The funniest thing about all this is that no actual canadians would be so concerned over this shit and that all the leafs concern trolling on Jow Forums about it are actually Israeli shills pissed off that the monetary system is collapsing.

Attached: 1533183618433.jpg (750x990, 132K)

>Is the USA really going to side with the terrorists
>Is the USA really the terrorists
FTFY
Let us consult the magic wall.
Sorry user: outlook not so good

Attached: 1533712686148.png (740x410, 703K)

I'M FUCKING SICK OF CANADA

(SICK!)

oil is a precious resource desu, unfortuntely Saudi Arabia produces more oil than canada, the U:S loves oil. Think about it

Fuck saudis. Until you remove chang and stop your country from being annexed, fuck you too. Vancouver used to be a beautiful place.

*gives money to ISIS*

Proofs?

Be kind to your new master.

Attached: london2.jpg (569x365, 32K)

You should look to your commonalities to find peace with eachother. Canadas leader is kinda rapey and made it legal to fuck animals. Maybe start there to quell the feud.

>Is the USA really going to side with the terrorists over Canada?

does the usa suck brown dick? short answer yes

Attached: 434ju584i.jpg (960x960, 89K)

>We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to Isis and other radical Sunni groups in the region

Attached: Untitled.png (831x176, 24K)

Same goes for you.

Attached: london4.jpg (1024x476, 65K)

>Trump fucking Castro's son with snackbars
>Candia suddenly realizes it's nothing without USA
>Justin's tendies all over the floor
>He sees the rake coming

"Heh..hi, Donald it's me, Justin from Canada? Say, I gave the NAFTA deal a thought lately and maybe you have a point..."

I curse all your countries camels for the rest of this year. May they all produce sour piss when you go do drink from their aerosoles.

Attached: 333354932993.jpg (500x666, 106K)

That pic has nothing to do with ISIS.

ain't gonna deny it

Attached: 1530907639444.jpg (722x478, 216K)

Trudeau talked shit about Trump. Sorry leafs, but the curse is for real.

Dey bof hoz

Faggy open boarder politicians pose a greater threat to the US then Saudi Arabia

>tens of thousands of british women groomed and raped by muslims
>I SIDE WITH SAUDI ARABIA OVER CANADA!!!!!11
never change, brits.

Sauds, Leafs, Ameritard government officials are all blood related and in cahoots.

>retard doesnt read wikileaks

Al-Qaeda is the same thing as ISIS dumbass

>Trudeau undermines Trump's public comments at every given opportunity to boost his reputation with the media
>Canadian ambassador says retarded thing about SA for no real reason
>SA gets pissed
>USA says "you guys can handle that yourself, we don't need to get involved"
>Canada bitches about Trump not publicly coming to Trudeau's defense

What were you expecting?

fuck canada

bunch of spineless pieces of shit

>literally shares the same crypto kike beliefs as ISIS

>''proofs''?

Kek

Don't fucking list Leafs with all the axis of evil.
They aren't even worthy to be a henchman.

this is all optics
weedman didn't want to export APCs to arabia
if he put the yemeni people before $16 billion worth of exports it would be hard to sell because most dont know where yemen is
but weedman is framing it about women's rights, easy sale to voters

Fuck Canada.

Elections have consequences. You cucks voted in clowns are are now paying the price.

Enjoy.

hey do you think your governments gearing up to declare another illegal war on Iran has anything to do with this image

Attached: 1533712734414.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Don't you EVER fucking shit on Canada EVER again. We DON'T fuck around.

No it isn't. Al-Qaeda and ISIS fight each other in Syria.

>Is the USA really going to side with the terrorists over Canada?

Yes. I'm legitiamtely worried about the amerimutts invading Canada because we insulted one of their (((Greatest Allies))).

You voted in the biggest cuck in US history, how are you any better?

Trump is literally the biggest Saudi and Israeli puppet in US presidential history. No other president before him has given up so many concessions to Israel and Saudis as he has. Even Trudeau shills less for the ZOG than Trump does. All that race-mixing really has lowered your IQs to below 70, hasn't it?

Attached: 1513146872319.png (723x1227, 885K)

>Canada has AVE, great nature for going innawoods do bushcraft, maple syrup and they are lighthearted shitposters.

>Saudi literally goes apeshit over a twitter and their favorite passtime is to give money to sandniggers who spread destruction across teh world.

Why would I pick anything other than leaf village weeabo niggas?

Attached: 10628113_hi.jpg (1360x1836, 191K)

>both Salafist Jihadist organizations
>one already gets paid by Saudis
>b-but n-not the other really!

Whatever you say MBS

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure we'll hear Trudeau bitch about whatever the USA decides to do next regardless.

Of course not. They are staying neutral.

Attached: Beavis & Butt Head Trump.jpg (1200x1182, 263K)

I know it doesn't seem it to you but there is a huge difference in doctrines between ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

You're being very nice br user but be careful the amerimutts will certainly try to destroy Brazil if it goes up against the sandnigger overlords of the US

It's better if you stay out for your own safety. Amerimutts will destroy any country that dares criticize their 2 masters, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Attached: trumpsaudi.png (779x1051, 820K)

It's actually good for both of them politically at home.

U have 2 understand our position we really don't care what they do as long as they behave in our country. Canada the world biggest virtual singer.

Are you really going to try and tell me about how Al-Qaeda and ISIS disagree on burqa colors makes anything different?
independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

sirjournal.org/blogs/2016/4/4/the-gulf-monarchies-and-private-funding-of-isis

middleeasteye.net/news/received-secret-funding-gulf-states-british-parliament-report-concludes-1412204400

What does this even have to do with us?

who cares you're all a bunch of throwbacks from an era long gone keeping barbaric traditions alive and trying to be part of the modern world at the same time ONLY because every nation is drunk on your wine this won't end well for you whore

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Attached: anti-muslim-man.jpg (466x444, 32K)

They disagree on methods, they disagree on aims, they disagree on the relationship with non-muslims.

You country is ground zero for all of the PC nonsense. It's time to rake the infection away and place it into the bin.

>Canada the world biggest virtual singer.

>Has invaded and destroyed dozens of countries based on "muh freedumbs, muh demokracy, muh humans rights"
>Keeps attacking countries for good reason at all like false flag gas attacks
>"b-b-b-but da canuks r de beggest vritoo segnalerz!"

Unironically kill yourself. You'd be doing humanity a favor.

Attached: 1493582408552.jpg (801x572, 112K)

i just haven't got it in me to side with Canada. on anything.
i have dreams where Heavenly Father reaches down and rakes your entire nation into the briny deep and deep space.

Attached: femf.jpg (646x412, 96K)

Also gave Omar Kadir, 11 million for killing 2 USA personal

We are concerned, because if that 15 billion dollar deal is tanked, my city loses 3k jobs. On top of the 3.2k jobs that stupid cunt Wynne destroyed when she fucked up the gas plant deal.

But hey, at the rate this is going, we'll all be top dollar government employees since they seem to be shitting out overpaid govt jobs to make up for private jobs fleeing like crazy.

So literally fucking nothing that got realized in reality.

>Be Trudeau
>been sucking OPEC's greasy brown dick for years
>Destroy Canada's energy sector to keep Saudi oil flowing into Eastern Canadian refineries
>Sign off on deal to send them weapons because we're bros or something
>decides to Virtue signal shill against the united states over NAFTA
>Gives a big "fuck trump" speech after the G7, because surely they will have my back.
>Gets a little bit more bold
>Decide to call out Sausi Arabia because of sinking polls at home
>"The G7 will back me, right"
>G7: "Nope"
>Maybe Trump will help?
>U.S:"Go eat a dick, sock boy"
>surely there's at leastone grateful OPEC member out there that will side with me!
>OPEC:"Fuck you, infidel. we back saudi arabia"
>MFW

"Fall" implies descent, whereas our trajectory is skyward. Autumn draws near, burgerbro.

Only a leaf would give $10 million to a jihadi that killed US troops on July 4th, then expect us to save them when an Arab cock gets shoved down their throat.

This is a proxy war with Canada.

Explain how?

>inb4 they disagree on methods : ISIS likes public executions while Al Qaeda keeps it hidden
>inb4 they disagree on aims : ISIS wants to control all the territory while Al Qaeda itself wants to control all the territory
>inb4 they disagree on relationship with non-muslims : ISIS thinks it's okay to take sex slaves and kill all the others while Al Qaeda wants to kill all the others

Just admit they have the same ideology, but just different leaderships that want control.

i hate the sauds alot
but cuz of trudeau fucking with trump, fuck canada
canada needs to learn a lesson and toughen up as a country rather than choosing basic bitch leaders

this, fuck canada...sorry leafs

It's time to side with Iran and piss off all the kikes and their puppets for good. Kill 3 birds with one stones, pissing off Israelis, Saudis and their amerimutt puppets.

lol you're the fucking retards who kept him alive and sent him back alive great blame shifting there americano

>leafs trying give burgers an ultimatum.
Top fucking kek.
How about you leafs lose the faggit and beg us to annex you instead?
If you cant beat us, join us.

Attached: 1533703682676.png (500x463, 99K)

You're one to talk.

"it cries out in agony as it strikes you"

ISIS has a different set of laws to Alqaeda.
Al-Qaeda wants Islamic governments in individual muslim nations with the aim of those nations working together. ISIS wants to establish a one world Islamic state.
Al-Qaeda believes non-muslims should live in peace as long as they do not support the enemies of muslims. ISIS believes all non-muslims should convert or be killed.

I agree there's no reason to attack Iran they aren't threatening anyone except the great Satan. America is once again doing the bidding of its masters and forming its own axis of evil never saw this coming but I welcome it.

Attached: 89548238978923789dk218923.jpg (625x415, 80K)

BASED LEAF

I can't wait.

Attached: leaf.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

man that whole PR blitz for the new king was so fucking weird

>Al-Qaeda believes non-muslims should live in peace as long as they do not support the enemies of muslims
cbsnews.com/news/al-qaeda-linked-rebels-assault-syrian-christian-village/
nypost.com/2017/01/06/al-qaeda-to-isis-how-dare-you-accuse-us-of-working-with-christians/
world.time.com/2014/02/28/al-qaeda-in-syria-extorts-christians/

the absolute fucking state of you

>there's no reason to attack Iran they aren't threatening anyone
Hezboallah, faggot

Why would we want a literal shithole to annex us? Why would we want to be annexed to a shithole that has a homicide rate in some cities similar to warzones in Syria? No thanks, you can keep your nigger and spic hordes. We don't want to collapse with you.

We just want you to go ahead and say what everybody is expecting you to say

"We side with our Saudi overlords on this matter and if the Leafs continue insulting our masters, we will destroy them just like we've destroyed other countless countries in the rest of the world for the Zog".

Say it burger

Attached: based1.jpg (500x749, 157K)

No we really can't deal with that much liberalism

Syrian christians fight for Assad. They are enemies of muslims.

No problem burger, we don't need your help.
You have your own problems

Attached: clown.jpg (738x752, 100K)

>

Attached: Saudi Grug.png (485x539, 52K)

Why does the Canada-Saudi beef started?
Can i have a tl dr please?

>overwhelming number of government jobs.
>Muslims outnumber whites

So Canada is going to turn into Greece but full of explosions?

>Hezboallah
Hezboallah is as much a threat to America than we are to you who does Hezboallah really threaten?

No that's us and Israel. And Saudi. But mainly Israel
Oh shit Saudi is right.

Canada tried to defend some women's rights activists that were put in prison. The government told Canada to go fuck itself and then sanctioned them and pulled out ambassadors and money etc.

>No thanks you.you can keep your nigger and spic horde. We grorious asean nashion nao
Fuck you chink, your opinion has no value here

trump pulling strings behind the scenes getting Saudis to help with his trade war using the excuse of some tweet made by a nobody to start it all the over reaction itself is enough to ring alarm bells but everyones well paid so here we are then they threatened us to fly a plane in the CN tower like they did in New York

Attached: 2342322234.png (650x443, 225K)

Im just telling him to beg us. I'm not saying we'll do it.

Canadians started the first American Boycott. That very week, a non-western country (who bought 400 billion in weapons from a personal Donald Trump trade deal) goes all-out on destroying Canada and calling them out for being faggots. Make no mistake. We did this.

Attached: 1524875570852.jpg (2265x2000, 1.32M)

>Oh no Hezbollah is threatening my Israeli masters! I must go to a war with Iran and sacrifice tens of thousands of Americans to defend Israel!

Why are you calling others faggots again when you're the one being fucked in the ass by (((them)))?

>Al-Qaeda wants Islamic governments

Is that why Al Qaeda is leading several insurgencies in countries like Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc? Al Qaeda is trying to take over the Middle East under one state government just like ISIS is.

>Al-Qaeda believes non-muslims should live in peace as long

This is blatantly wrong. Didn't Al Qaeda in Syria and Afghanistan tells non-Muslims to "pay up or die?". Well?

The curse is real.
>On 4 November 2017 he and other prominent Saudis (including fellow billionaires Waleed bin Ibrahim Al Ibrahim and Saleh Abdullah Kamel) were arrested in Saudi Arabia, in a purge that the Saudi government characterized as an anti-corruption drive.[14][15] The allegations against Prince Al-Waleed include money laundering, bribery, and extorting officials.[16] Some of the detainees have been in the Ritz Carlton Riad since then.[17] Al-Waleed was released from detention on 27 January 2018, following a financial settlement of some kind, after nearly three months in detention.[18][19] In March 2018 he dropped out from the World's Billionaires's list.[20]

Quit "escalating" and just fight a war already faggots!
I wanna see dirty muslim Saudi blood run down the streets mixing with dirty muslim Canadain blood.
Hopefully your countries exterminate each other entirely. I'm sure the USA will be supplying both sides with weapons because that's their "thang".
And all will be happy once again.

>trump pulling strings
>try to talk shit about Saudis and make demands of them over twitter
>they tell you to fuck off stupid leafnigger scum
>REEE TRUMP
pussy boi

>leafistan is a Soros puppet state
How will the leaf ever recover?

Attached: 1533602054264 (1).png (634x622, 276K)

If you dont know what hezboallah is up to these days then you need to shut your filthy fucking mouths.

Canada's foreign ministry condemned SA for jailing a feminazi who was arrested at a womans march in SA. Saudi Arabia responded with a meme depicting an Air Canada plane being flown into the Toronto skyline with a message of warning. Shit escalated, Saudi Arabia cut off grain imports from Canada, recalled their ambassador, booted out Canada's and told them to go fuck themselves unless they apologize. Canada refused to apologize, and is now asking their allies to step in and save them. US refused to get involved, so Canada has put their hopes into UK and UAE.

Speak english, goat fucker.

Attached: 1347729758457.jpg (520x494, 86K)

you do realize the huge amount of your people that live here there's a polish hall in almost every neighborhood in small town Canada

>Is that why Al Qaeda is leading several insurgencies in countries like Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc? Al Qaeda is trying to take over the Middle East under one state government just like ISIS is.
To establish Islamic emirates.

> Didn't Al Qaeda in Syria and Afghanistan tells non-Muslims to "pay up or die?". Well?
There are no non-muslims in Afghanistan. In syria the christians fight for Assad. They made themselves enemies of muslims.

are they a direct threat to your clay?

I can tolerate your push for feminism and homosexuality. Hell, I can even accept that Canadians now have sex with dogs. But the moment you began pushing for open- borders, you crossed the line. I hope the oil niggers bleed you cucks dry.