See a Nazi, punch a Nazi

Prove I’m wrong, pol.

Attached: 646932DA-10C3-4330-8053-3D6C45A40602.gif (480x240, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VbldIiVGuU
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/02/a-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-police-a-jury-gave-his-family-4/?utm_term=.d60c6b31d5c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

Attached: Turkish Emmisary.jpg (500x367, 40K)

Attached: IMG_7795.png (627x800, 334K)

Attached: leafs.jpg (1000x684, 163K)

Attached: 1533753426019.jpg (616x803, 47K)

You don’t prove a negative, brainlet

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=4VbldIiVGuU

See a leaf, rake a leaf.

day of the rake soon.

Attached: omg I can't even right nao.jpg (782x652, 82K)

But he's CIA

Based black woman BTFO Nazi manlet.

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: shite eating cuck.png (1280x960, 1.7M)

WTF ? !!!

You
Are
Wrong
Ching Chong Ching Ching Ching ching CHING! Psuedo leaf.

Disappointing, unless Soros covered his legal bill, he probably had to go into debt to cover his fees.

Come to a red state, faggot.

>How do you define "nazi"?

Attached: 1532280989845.jpg (542x453, 24K)

Yep, you thought our enemies couldn't get any more ridicule?

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always lunging to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

NOTHING WRONG with punching a subversive russian agent who's tasked with creating as much chaos as possible and discrediting conservatism

Attached: 1526267915793.jpg (640x274, 58K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

Nazi might punch back. Are you prepared for that.?

Attached: 9ac17bd.jpg (334x325, 27K)

>See a Nazi, punch a Nazi.
And you never gave counter points to their arguments. And you never gave any of your own points to any of the conversation.
And you seem like violent low intellect turds who can't even argue a Nazi down. No you little bitch wads have to run out of nowhere, sucker punch them, then run off like niggers.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>/x/

The guy cried when he got hit by a shit-eating cuckold.
I think i'd be fine with him trying to hit back, but please don't call him a nazi, Spencer is a simpering internetual.

fucking kekd

Attached: 1523311142695.jpg (563x503, 28K)

I'm with you except how you include "science" with sins and lies.

While it's true that the left dominates academia, it's unfair to imply science is bs. At its core, science is about studying natural laws and using logical means of testing and studying things. The average person is easily misled by "scientists say" type manipulation, and a lot of studies have weaknesses that people often don't understand or look into. But the scientific method is legit, and understanding it can help you combat the lies and sins of our corrupt system.

Science is applied logic, at its purest. Unfortunately (((they))) understand humans well enough to know that they can wordvomit and manipulate it to imply their interpretation of scientific evidence is "Truth because it's science duh", which is incredibly dangerous thinking.

>You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.
Jesus was wise.
Antifa doesn't realize that for every "nazi" they punch they only further discredit their position. And when their accumulated wickedness is no longer tolerable HE will punish them, as he punishes all mankind who is wicked.

Attached: 1408223572983.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Attached: commonfilth on spencer.jpg (602x1352, 276K)

>dry gulching someone

True sign of a pussy

Attached: 1516754103964.jpg (800x450, 72K)

Can't fight back? Who ran off?
You mean we have to chase you.
Right? RIGHT?
Chase you down. Because you pussy faggots run like bitches every time. It would be AMAZING to see you actually stand up to a real fight. Just once.

>argue a Nazi down
See this is why Jow Forums nazis will always be a joke to me.
Nazism held that political discourse was over and truth is determined by the winner of the fight. Try to imagine a conversation or even a train of thought by someone who has that ethic.
You're all programmed from toddler days to be reasonable, so you can bicker forever. Remember the guy who was talking to a nazi and said "Your argument is invalid." and the nazi showed his pistol and said "This is my argument."
Years of shitposting do nothing to prepare you for the man who will get annoyed with you and draw a gun, inb4 pics of your every day carry you fucken cream puff faggots.

The ANTIFA ran like a pussy. But Spencer walked away CRYING like a fucking bitch, didn't stand his ground and showed the far-left that their tactics DO work.

Attached: 1496747688740.png (915x664, 144K)

>See this is why Jow Forums nazis will always be a joke to me.
They should be funny. They are. They're YOUR joke dumb ass. Maybe you should shut your faggot mouth before you make it 10x worse for yourselves. You create your own enemies dumb shit. Learn history bitch.

Attached: antifa.jpg (751x562, 105K)

>Antifa doesn't realize that for every "nazi" they punch they only further discredit their position
Soon there'll be no real political differences, just differences in power, since everyone will be hitting everyone they disagree with. If power is the only determining factor, there can be no merit, no ethics and no moral high ground.
So stop wasting time shitposting about how you're superior or someone else is a subhuman, all you care about is who's in power and it's not you.

> But Spencer walked away CRYING like a fucking bitch, didn't stand his ground and showed the far-left that their tactics DO work.
Oh that's because he's smart. I would do the same with half a dozen cameras pointed at me.
Make you into the aggressor. Make myself into the bastion of calm thought.
But this never occurred to you retards once did it?

A little off topic, but the Quartering right? What was Metokur's beef with him? Jim was lashing out at a lot of unexpected people for like no reason (Petersen, Honeybadgers, he even turned on his baby, the Kumite). What did he have against Quartering though? I missed that whole thing.

No one respects a pushover, if he had fought back or even stood his ground he wouldn't be such a joke.

Attached: zmwocsjladxga6bwt8bl.gif (636x482, 2.8M)

>1min 20 seconds later
yap yap yap on the internet, ugly violent shitpost number 3 billion.
You're still where you were last year.

> if he had fought back or even stood his ground he wouldn't be such a joke.
Nobody respects little sucker punching faggots who run off either bitch. That's you.

>Oh that's because he's smart
Richard fuck off, you got hit and cried, there was no tactics.
>Make myself into

> yap yap yap on the internet, ugly violent shitpost number 3 billion.
HAHAHAHAHA! Triggered snowflake? Make a point or gtfo.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Nobody respects little sucker punching faggots

Except the entire left that glorifies him to this day, while no one even in OUR side respects Spencer after that shameful display of weakness. Even cucky civnats like Stickman and Gavin are more respectable than Dickless Dickie, at least they FIGHT BACK.

Attached: 1515181758147.jpg (640x640, 148K)

Whether philosphical nietzschian “will to power” or realpolitik Military history ... Fascism, and the Nazi ideology, is predicted on a “Might is Right” use of force primacy. The ideology simply does not recognize the legitimacy of any contrary or opposing argument, other than responsive force. the only Logical and effective response isnt just force in reaction, but preventative force; violence as prophylaxis, morally and normatively, is justified.

> Richard fuck off, you got hit and cried, there was no tactics.
Not on your part. In world history the violent aggressor loses. We will LET you tough guys hang yourselves. Occasionally, we'll beat the shit out of you like we have all summer.
Don't worry about it.

Attached: capture4.png (570x714, 550K)

>respect
Don't you get it yet? You comfy suburban shitmouth? When it comes to just hitting people you disagree with there's no more talk or care about respect, just victory.
>shitpost about helicopter rides and killing civilians
after shooting people in the face and burying them, you write the history as good guys winning over evil diseased scum. The facts of the matter are irrelevant.
You're not even trying.

> OUR side
My fucking ass Jew.

Attached: 1533163013245.jpg (420x379, 59K)

>richard spencer
>nazi

Attached: 1527475559670.jpg (680x543, 39K)

This.

> When it comes to just hitting people you disagree with there's no more talk or care about respect, just victory.
There's an assault charge and ass rape in prison faggot.

see/pol/ keeps bickering using reason, for months on end.
Nothing changes until people get hurt, if you disagree with that you're a larping baby, not a nazi. That's my point.

>antifa nazi puncher literally eats shit

Attached: hmm.png (256x256, 58K)

> Nothing changes until people get hurt
Yea then jail happens. You live in something called a SOCIETY dumb shit. It's not Mad Max anarchy you brainlet.
Assault is a crime.
Defending yourself is not.
Which is why anytime Antifa swings at a conservative all summer, Antifa was trounced.
Because again, we're smart.
We'll play the victim, or defend ourselves.
No laws broken.

>In world history the violent aggressor loses
>Occasionally, we'll beat the shit out of you like we have all summer.
This one is seriously confused.
>"I-I'm a winner and a good guy at the same time."
Nope, that's not how it works.

>The grownups will punish you if you do that
Holy shit Jow Forums, holy shit.

>In world history the violent aggressor loses
You got it bitch. The aggressor in a political conflict always loses massively in the court of world opinion and history remembers them badly. And no, they don't win.

Youu can't argue or ignore someone, and your first instinct is to assault someone. I pity you, low-intellect anachists.

> Holy shit Jow Forums, holy shit.
Yea we don't have massive police records like the lefties. We're smart dumb ass.

That wasn't actually him, the shiteater had been dead for awhile before this event. There were proofs posted during this time, sadly I do not have them.

Sage. Dont take the bait.

Well, actually no. He got hit, then looked around confused and got hit again, then walked away.

see antifa
punch antifa
prove me wrong faggot

looks staged, the guy doing the punching barely hit him above the ear. classic wwf fake wrestling technique

>if you punch your enemies they win!!

Nice logic, alt-kiker. Meanwhile, the Proud Boy Chad that KO an ANTIFA wielding a baton didn't even get a fine.

This is not a fight that will be won with arguments or logic, and /ourguys/ better accept that fact.

Attached: slide 4.jpg (1224x1584, 892K)

> see antifa
> punch antifa
You let them swing first then you can punch back.
You do not just run up and punch Antifa.

Imagine having a run and don't knock him out.

You havnt stated an opinion, just a call to assault people.
You are a monster

He didn't even make contact with his fist, his limp wrist slides off Spencers head above the ear, otherwise his ear would be bleeding.

You realize that antifa the more crimes and assaults it commits, the more rep they lose right?

>the Proud Boy Chad that KO an ANTIFA wielding a baton didn't even get a fine.
YES BECAUSE HE WAS ATTACKED FIRST YOU FUCKING BRAINLET. I've said now 20 times.
You are fucking stupid as fuck.

You're a ninny numbskull.

violence will always lead to more violence
Newton's third law at work
so don't act surprised if one day a "nazi" turns around and rakes you

Attached: raking.jpg (489x326, 124K)

Antifa are the absolute stereotype of a lanklet, yet want respect plus "muh revolution" it's sad really

Attached: 03E74893-84A8-4352-B5D0-B839442CBB64.jpg (515x500, 65K)

>see a commie, beat their ass
prove me wrong faggot

Attached: anitfawrecked.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

See a Tyrant, Shoot a Tyrant.

Remember citizens, it is your Right AND Responsibility to kill tyrants.

Punch a Nazi get lead faggot.
>A man was shot and killed by police. A jury gave his family $4.
>washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/02/a-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-police-a-jury-gave-his-family-4/?utm_term=.d60c6b31d5c2

>He didn't even make contact with his fist
The guy had a wrench up his sleeve, he made contact with his forearm because that's where the wrench was.

'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow.

Attached: thunder 3.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

When I play it on repeat

Attached: thunderfists.gif (521x333, 716K)

ONE PUUUUUUUNCH

>Prove I’m wrong, pol.
History proves you wrong.

>prove me wrong
I would like to encourage these twinks to assault all the Nazis they can find. I would like to define nazi as anyone who disagrees with them. Organize, make little gay weapons, do little gay fight training classes, please please god. I only have so many years left in the military and knocking out basedboys and college commies sounds like the perfect thing to keep my 1911 out of my mouth.

See, now that is God tier, respectable optics. Compare that with Dumbass Dickie.

Attached: Spencer on the verge of tears admitting ANTIFA is winning.gif (480x270, 2.97M)

That's a crime in my country, just punching people because you disagree. You just gotta let them have their freedom of speech here. Only bad people would try to take that away through violence and intimidation. Does antifa have any kind of message? I just see them committing crimes and screaming. It's a turnoff to people that don't like crime and screaming.

Soiboys auto corrected to basedboys. That is the work of the jew

Not saying he deserved to be punched, but Spencer is a huge faggot. He has delusions of grandeur and thinks hes the second coming of uncle Adolf.

>loses massively in the court of world opinion
Someone doesn't understand how much he's proving me right. If i win, i determine "world opinion" since i write all the history books and you're dead. Your history is changed, banned and suppressed.
>calls me a bitch and says violence is not the way
records can be burned, just like books and shitposting faggots, still not understanding yet?
So many wet farts in Jow Forums think everything will be both watchable from a distance and completely within the control of government, law and society.

Kek. BTFO by basedboy auto word filter. No wonder Nazis can’t use words, or argument, ony fists. And even then they lose to basedboys.

>That's a crime in my country, just punching people because you disagree.
Until you do it, right.

Antifa doesn’t have a message or ideology. They are, literally, AntiFascist. That’s is their only purpose and politics. To fight fascists. No fascist, no Antifa.

Bro, you said see a nazi punch a nazi. You are the one advocating violence. I'm the one who likes violence, that is the kind of people the hate antifa, the kind of people that like violence

>mfw I'm still to see a video of anyone from antifa hitting someone without a sucker punch, outweighing them, and/or outnumbering them

Must be pure coincidence that they fight like niggers.