Using Alex Jone's Bans against the Left

Why not compile a list of videos from all the big leftist channels with timestamps that clearly show them violating the TOS on Youtube and Facebook? Force these sites into a corner by getting a list of clear violations from channels like TYT, CNN, Feminist Frequency, make some petitions and bring this to the government's attention? As private businesses it's their right to remove users violating their TOS but if we bring it to light that they're deliberately ingoring left wing channels and pages violating the rules they'll either bend the knee to save face and ban these same fucks that got Infowars removed or they'll so the public that they're trully biased and Infowars wasn't removed on merely rule violation but because they have an agenda.
>inb4 nypa
I think this might be worth looking into.

Attached: alex.jpg (640x457, 136K)

>show the public

Bump

Bumping.

BUMPARONI.

We would need to make a whole community for this to be a good effort, though Jow Forums could easily spread it everywhere if a few NEET anons with time could make some compilations.

>accelerationism is bad
get out

How so? I feel like this would more than likely be used as evidence to suplort the need for an online protection of free speech, and prevent these monopolies from deplatforming whoever. You can't simply make the argument for free speech first without reason. You can speak about principles all day but in the case of that one religious baker he won the supreme court case to deny service. I've already seen lefties use this as a counterargument. Showing these websites deliberately ignoring select users violating the TOS will show the nessesity for these protections. Either that or they will double down and ban everyone on both sides at which point the possibility of them losing users arises an alternate platforms are made.

The correct way to punctuate the subject line is "Using Alex Jones' Bans Against the Left." (I'm just trying to help.)

Because it's not about TOS you retard.

Alex Jones is a demon from Hell.. he lies about Sandy Hook and uses dead children to make a profile. Fuck this asshole. He is #2 on my list and you white trash enjoy this asshole cocksucker while you can.

YOU CANT BE RACIST IF YOURE A LEFTIST YOU FUCKING SHITLORD. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.

They list their reason for banning him as his repeated violation of their ToS. This is their way of making themselves look like they dindu nuffin and he was simply breaking the rules. So use their lies against them.

Youtube employee here. Please send all complaints of double standards to [email protected] and we will look into immediately. We certainly wouldn't want a bunch of rightwing retards with 50 IQ to think we're "biased".

Alex Jones is a fat tryhard shill. Buy his dumbfuck pills and let him fill your head with vitriolic nonesense. I hope he winds up homeless. The Queen and Hillary are reptiles and let's make frogs gay again.

Oooh boy this is a great idea, please keep this thread alive it’s midnight here and I need to sleep but when I wake up I’m going through all of tyt’s videos. If these are the rules they’re strong fine, time to get those fuckers banned!

They want to set*

Nah. The sites clearly have left leaning bias and filing complaints to said biased sites will just result in nothing.

Doesn't work like that. They just ignore it. There are blue checkmarks on twitter calling for people to go out in the streets and kill random white men, no removal or suspension happens.

>Alex Jones is a fat tryhard shill. Buy his dumbfuck pills and let him fill your head with vitriolic nonesense. I hope he winds up homeless. The Queen and Hillary are reptiles and let's make frogs gay again.

Attached: 1524259301426.png (144x151, 11K)

Bamp for interest. Where do we start?

that is the joke my 50 iq fren

I love all the shills in here spamming nonsense full force. This has nothing to do with Alex Jones or whether or not he's a fucking joke. It has everything to do with these online monopolies being one sided and political.

Forgive. A lot of guys are just trying to derail the thread as I'm on to something.

no biggie bru

AJ getting banned has nothing to do with TOS, they can't win in a fair fight so they cheat like the salad nibbling faggots that they are.

Hence why do not go to the sites in question, make the compilation, and forward it through petition sites and shit so polititians and third parties can see it.

Dig through lefty youtubers, find vids where they violate the ToS, save them in a google doc or something, report back here with what yoy have.

I would get behind this because it’s a market force... businesses that advertise their terms of service being asked to honor their terms isn’t Marxism... it’s better than the statist anti-trust bullshit.

It doesn't work like that. nobody cares.

Ding fucking ding.

what the fuck are you even doing here you dumb fucking blue-pilled faggot?

>don’t try
>please go to the Jewish honeypots like goyb.ai and bitkike

Like you say, public witchhunting has a lot of weight in today's politics. If enough people know of this and these sites' failure of maintaining their conduct surrounding ToS violations shit will happen.

>rule #4: force your enemy to play by their own rules
Bump, though if any of you cucks are still using any of these platforms you should be ashamed of yourselves

Jone's was banned over "hate speach" ie he said mean things about trannies, islamists, and other leftist sacred cows.
If they did it to him, they'll do it to everyone.

>#2 on my list
Lets meet up on dotr and compare lists :^)
I promise not to shoot you in the back of the head..... Immediately

Fuck off kike ... this is free market action. We’re targeting business to affect the market and improve the chances of competing services to become viable options for us...

he was banned for attacking the families of dead kids, during a lawsuit which was against him and guess who was suing him, the families of dead kids he had been fucking with for years

not only that he fucked with an fbi agent

so fuck him. he's done. the fbi agent means the lawsuit is locked. so he freaked out on air and the shit canned him.

Kori Ali Muhammad, Google his name

Irrelivent to his being on these sites.
>his fans harass the families
He is not their keeper.

bump

Fuck you... skepticism is a human right. They did this to discourage any skeptical thought process regarding the possibility of false flag attacks. Like him or not (he’s pretty retarded), he’s still the loudest voice and a driving force behind attack incident skepticism...not to say he hasn’t damaged the credibility of doing that, mind you, but many people have been redpilled on that because of him

Besides. Even if he was banned on inarguable terms nd he is clearly in the wrong that doesnt negate all the commies leftists etc that have broken the rules same aa him and remain unharmed.

What makes you think these Jewish owned companies care?

Are you legitimately retarded?

The evidence of their kikery won't be shown to them retard, but everyone else. Then the mobs will decide what to do next whether it be jump ship or advocate free speech protections in the wake of Alex Jones.

You don't get it THEY DON'T CARE
They are dishonest and they don't care what you think.

bots shiling to 404 this I see, FOR ALEX.

Only one solution here to be honest senpai.

Attached: 1522957842961.png (884x884, 262K)

UhDURR

>already in autosage
Someone isn't happy.