Fucking cigans

fucking cigans and their fascination with serbs

why cant they leave us alone dafuq
>estimated 1,000,000 serbs have some ancestry relations with cigans
>cigans take serbians surnames and dont want to reffer themselves as cigans anymore
>have a greedy cigan "friend" who gets butthurt when i call him a one

serbia has maybe not fallen to oropba but fucking cigans consumed us

Attached: beba6b423f999625e05fc8219f084ef6ac39811f.png (1134x678, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informer.rs/vesti/srbija/377221/oteta-mlada-u-selu-prcilovci-kod-aleksinca-mlatili-se-sekirama-i-lopatama-zbog-neveste
hrcak.srce.hr/file/10694
youtube.com/watch?v=tU1_BHs17LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guess what you guys should be doing
GENETIC CLEANSING TIME!

problem solved (partially)
integrated cigans have children like normal serbs, but...
normal cigans have like 20+ children

THEY ARE FUCKING COLONIZING
+ the fact that if you marry a cigan woman you still get a 50% chance of the baby looking serbian

I know the feeling, outside my house is getting more brown every day, from every godforsaken shithole on this planet too.
Not sure what's worse, really. All the brown shitstains or cigani, they're both equally awful but our government pays or the brown stains to stay so that's why i can't stand them

the thing is, they colonize us trough multiplyng, eventually reaching unbeatable numbers
then they create a fake history and a fake culture to influence a fake unity

havent heard i usa black man talk about his african origin
its because they know if they claim victims they can blackify the whole world

but we know what happens when the world hits the edge, when a war starts. extreme parties kick in, its either "nazism" or "communism"

thats when we, the serbs, kick in.

this is the closest i ever got to a canadian

Serbia got KEKED by Kosovo in the negotiations for independence.

Get in here cucks.

>source for those claims?
not that i don't believe you but would like to read more.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 739K)

saw it in an article long ago, trying to find it

somewhere on the wikipedia page it says that cigani range from 150,000 to half a fucking milion

you might laugh when you learn my family comes from the Dalmatian coast

Well yea it's hard to make a real count since they maybe don't even register in the system sometimes and sometimes they declare as Serbs... and then you got mutts also...

Do you see an actual change around yourself?

Cigans arent human and thats a fact.

Attached: bumpthem.gif (480x270, 681K)

>THEY ARE FUCKING COLONIZING
Hey maybe they can declare independence wherever they take over like in Kosovo

hey nice, doesnt matter if you have a croat or serb ancestry, but im interested in how tall you are

the romani living around me are at low, however the number of romani passing by is increasing

once me and my two friends were walking around kej, and a group of motherfucking gypsies (in a peacefull area full of people) assaulted my friend. Im growing tired of this ape bullshit

cant find the source, sorry

Wow that's crazy... what was the reason?

Or were they simply being dumb?

the problem is, they declare themselves "Serbian"

two "Serbian" families from cigani area fought each other for a girl

informer.rs/vesti/srbija/377221/oteta-mlada-u-selu-prcilovci-kod-aleksinca-mlatili-se-sekirama-i-lopatama-zbog-neveste

only recently i've found out that my brothers from my closest uncle (father's brother) are called cigans by their friends because they look like them kek, and both my father and his brother have dark looks (eyes, hair, and my uncle has that bronze type of a skin like his sons), and we all hate cigans in the family as much as the next serb
i tried to trace down my family tree now only going by the male line but haven't noticed any irregularities so far
none of my ancestors that i know of had contacts with cigans nor did they lived with them

look, they are animals

im lucky, since i have that tall dinaric look, i had never had contact with them

however, the small or weak are 90% targets

- cigan attempted to steal phone from my friend
- cigan assaulted friends sister
- cigani robbed local stores
- cigani beat up some dude because of which football team he was fan of
- cigani steal nike from kids and use them for their new york gangster style

consider yourself lucky

many cigans have random y-haplogroup genes. The full spectrum is important (all ancestors)

i recommend 23andme to find out your true origins

We had some... but ever since we had that law passed where street begging is punishable no more cigos on every corner. Police did a good job removing them from the city centre. It had a wider effect than expected.

well its easy when you have a couple hundreds, not a couple hundred thousands...

Redpill: the cigani in our lands are not a single ethnicity.

The disgusting ones speaking weird language and showing subhuman behaviour are recent immigrants.

The indigenous Cigani/Romani in Croatia were craftsmen, blacksmith, traders, tailors, and almost 90% Orthodox. They were split between sedentary ones and travelling (due to job).
They also spoke the language and were assimilated.
Then NDH exterminated them, and during Yugoslavia those disgusting smelly brown (often muslim) not speaking our language came from northern Greece, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Romania

Serbia had many assimilated similar to ones I outlined above, in Vojvodina, because they all came during Austrian rule after reconquest of Ottoman lands.

The subhuman darker poor speaker, non-assimilated are immigrants in northern Serbia in the last 60 years, being prevalent in south Serbia and Kosovo especially during Ottoman times.

A german doctor saved my grandpa
A gypsy craftsman made kocije for my ancestors
Croatian good friends with my family

All ruined by war

German evicted
Gypsy dead
Croats now need to delcare themselves as Serbs to survive

War ruins everything good

>Croats now need to delcare themselves as Serbs to survive

KEK
You have it backwards

we got 30-40k at the moment it seems

thank god, where i live there seems to be none at the moment...

I guess Dalmacija is not an "easy " place to live if you don't own land or work somewhere.
>also people are not as "tolerant" as northerners

hey, didnt wanna shoot one sided, i knew this would backfire

you know where we are right now

i dont wanna hate croats, i find them interesting, but they always make me enraged with NDH ideas. I want peace for christs sake

Lets focus on the cigans for now...

>thank god, where i live there seems to be none at the moment...

Problem ovde: "Nema srpskog sela bez jednog cigana"

You really are lucky

Croats want you dead, or at least identifying as a Croat willing to fight and kill Serbs

well then, eternal hate it is

... oh wait you are that Serb...

>here we go.. the Vučić shilling incoming

Attached: 1532923928681.png (1198x1200, 493K)

>estimated 1,000,000 serbs have some ancestry relations with cigans
jesus christ really? that's 1/10th serbs lmao

i mean for christs sake, look at our eastern neighbours

also to say 50% of those "relations" cant even be really noticable, because most take serbian genes

i seen a case of a redhead married to a darker man declaring himself serbian (looks like a cigan), and the result was a white redheaded child looking like the father

this country needs to solve the shitskin problem, like third of people i see on the streets have clear non-white influences.

>i seen a case of a redhead married to a darker man declaring himself serbian (looks like a cigan), and the result was a white redheaded child looking like the father
well my father has dark features as i've mentioned above and my mother has light brown hair and is very pale, guess which looks do i have

i believe many people have in serbia have a lot of pigmentation. My hands under t-shit sleeves have a kind of olive color, but the rest of my body is quite light white. Im a rarer kind of white skin and black hair

however gypsies are indentifable easily. Dark skin around eyes or brown indian looking skin

however this doesnt apply to everyone

where you from?

south

>olive
post hand now

Serbians are niggers of Balkans, and this thread proves it.

> if you watch Serbian propaganda on YouTube, every video is shitting on Croats, how we don't exist and how Serbs WUZ first, that's their non-ironic stance, they claim to be the first nation of the world
> rampant degeneracy, national TV stations air 24 hour a day reality shows
> men obsessed with gopnik imbecile state sponsored criminals and war profiteers of the 90s
> women obsessed with cheap silicon whore aesthetics
> folk music, greek - albanian - bulgarian - romanian and islam tones rampant everywhere
> gypsies considered "bros"
> gypsies revered
> jews considered bros, also revered
> also, muh Russia

All in all td.dr, small man syndrome ramped up to the maximum max.

Can you imagine sucking up to kikes and ruskies (basically same shit, Russia is a jewed up shithole) and you still lose all of your clay. Now that's BASED.

Attached: DjEA-ljWwAA3w5q.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

do ethnic serbs really marry cigans

>how we
stopped reading right there

bruh chill, i cant pull out a fucking phone and do this shit under a yellow light in 2 AM but ill try to find a pic

flag bitch

never seen such case so far, however there are cases when bottom-tier serbs mingle with gypsies when they live along each others

You are conflating darker tone of Dinaroids, Triballians, Thracians (generic foundation upon which migrating Slavs imposed language and identity) and Middle Eastern/Semitic/Turkic genetic influence.
Albanians have alien genetics in Balkans, different from everyone else, while other show clear progression - from Bulgars to Croats

>bruh chill, i cant pull out a fucking phone and do this shit under a yellow light in 2 AM but ill try to find a pic
just turn the fucking light on muh nigguh

my hand in a shadow

if you want believe me idc

Attached: 000.png (141x197, 44K)

>The indigenous Cigani/Romani in Croatia were craftsmen, blacksmith, traders, tailors
is this truth

one of my brothers (from uncle) was even called for a casting once for some indian movie which was being filmed here, kek
but he's chad-tier looking and 1.95m tall so if he went on there he would have been a superstar in bollywood right now

fuckin face jesus have i proved myself

Attached: 0000.png (123x185, 37K)

Dali ti se pička kara sa izbacivačima na splavu sada dok ti drkaš po čanu?

The math checks out

I honestly don't give a fuck what is it, I just know I have pale white skin and black hair and eyes and I sure as fuck can't identify with for example these 2 people from pic related. I'm not some Scandi fetishist, I consider Russians or Poles or Hungarians equal to Anglos or Swedes for example, but in the Balkans too much shit passes as "white".
Your face looks whiter than your hand, which is a rare occurance here. Regardless, I'd say you are good, tho that first picture is olivy.
Odjebi Ante, mogu da te pitam isto pitanje.

Attached: Untitled.png (1434x666, 1.99M)

mislim da smo nasli gosn NDH pusikurcevica

man, as i said, it was in a shadow but idc
guess im good now

Whiter than you, Slobodan

Ante, kakvo ti je ta humanitarna zastavica? Nemoz biti posten ko tvoj buraz ovde.

Ne budi pickic, skini to govno

Yea they were travelling merchants and craftsmen making pots, pans, wooden crafts etc.

i like that flag, but interested whats under

>NDH pusikurcevica

Nemoj molim te, evo uzmi Knin da imaš za dogodine samo nemoj tako grub bit preplašio sam se, nisam ja hrabri srbin obilić sa kurcem šestopercem ja sam krvat bečki konjušar heheh ili kako bi vaš moralni stup reko, ja sam vvat, veči vonjušav.

Jel mu izbio tumor iz nosa ili mu još tamo stoji?

Attached: 1533042249214.jpg (1032x1031, 486K)

are you sure?
in which part of croatia did those gypsys live?

oces da glumis mudonju, Ante

skini vise zastavicu picketino jedna, pokazi muda slobodanu da ceo svet zna koliki si ti hrvat

its not the cigans its the vlachs with big ancestry relations with serbs cigans are literally banished indians if there were 1 million of them with cigan ancestry we would look like those you find rowing in your nearby container on the street

dude, learn to use comma sometimes

i tought that too, it could be true

but we cant deny that theres alot of gypsies here

i have to go, ill leave the thread to my brothers and ante of course

Slavonija, Podravina, Međimurje, Prigorje

nisu sigurno bili obrtnici u tim krajevima
otkud im zemlja na kojoj bi izgradili kuću iz koje bi napravili priavtni obrt

hrcak.srce.hr/file/10694

ovo sliku sam našao na wikipedia
ne djeluju mi ko obrtnici

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2004-0203-502,_Bei_Agram,_kroatische_Sinti_und_Roma-Frauen_und_Kinder.jpg (800x563, 96K)

>Romi su se na nekim područjima nametnuli kao vrsni obrtnici. Tako su ih franjevci trećoredci – glagoljaši u samostanu sv. Jeronima u Martinšćici na otoku Cresu od kraja XVI. stoljeća često koristili za obavljanje brojnih kovačkih usluga, poput izrade vijaka ili popravka bačava.

ne da mi se sad tražit svaki source

sta su jebeni obrtnici govna ustaska ne izmisljajte reci

Ovi drugi su stigli kasnije sa juga prilikom invazije Turaka

kako se onda kaže obrtnik

zanatlija

Gypsies are serious problem for sure
is true that nobody mixes with them but even a small % can lead us to romania status really fast

zanat je turcizam
obrt je slavenizam

Checks out

Attached: IMG_5281.png (1242x2208, 189K)

Pročitaj rad. Tri skupine izdvaja, i unutar jedne još podskupine.
Nakon WW2 je u Hrvatskoj ostalo 400 Roma, dakle ovi današnji nemaju veze s tim.

jebiga onda ali svejedno jebeni obrtnik ahahahhaah. ja sam obrtnik iz obucarskog esnafa lol jebeno

znači cigani su 1920 bili isti ko i sad
živjeli su u ciganskim kolibama negdje u šumi
krali, gatali i svirali violinu

Cigans are our biggest problem so how do we realistically solve this issue?
Death camps like the croats did? I don't see cigan scum in croatia
Id start with outlawing begging entirely. Get caught begging and youre in the worst jail 5 years

Ustaše vole, bre, alal, jok, da izmišljaju riječi. Mi smo, jok jok, čuk čuk, takvi baksuzi na merdevinama, bre.

neke slovenske reci deluju bas ono rucno a forsiranje njih jos gore
ali sta da se radi

*ruzno

>5 years
since they'll just do crime anyway make a bunch of shit they do life in prison and just use them as slave labor, also that way you don't have to watch them. the real problem are mutts and swarthy faggots who think they're defending white europe or some shit while being its destructors
jebiga, ja sam za to da se turcizmi izbacuju ali uvek se osecam izvestaceno kad to govorim, a recimo mi glupo da govorim sused osecam se ko hrvat kek

This fucking show made me piss my pants almost from laughing

>youtube.com/watch?v=tU1_BHs17LA

>Zadruga,DNK,Parovi,Veliki brat,Menjam zenu
Koliko bazirana nacija

Serbia - beyond BASED

Attached: 414229_silikonske-lepotice-silikoni_ls.jpg (1000x666, 70K)

>sused osecam se ko hrvat
tu riječ koriste svi slaveni od rusa, poljaka, hrvata do bugara
samo vi, balije i turci govorite komšija

u toj emisiji sve sami cigani kek, ko bi reko

Ej al.. oni misle a su deca od njenoga brata... xD

>Oni nisu naše nacije... oni su muslimani xD

Attached: sides....gif (300x150, 124K)

Ante , zasto ne zivis u Hrvatskoj?
Skloni zastavicu Ante

da ali ce ti svejedno ljudi reci da si ustasa kek. plus sto milion reci turskih koje koristimo ne primecujemo, dobro se integrisu al mi se svejedno ne svidjaju

Tišina tamo, slušam zabranjenu istinu o poreklu srba i tajnu istoriju vatikanskih poturica pokatoličenih srba krvata.

Attached: messiahserbonum.jpg (1000x768, 253K)

Jebena dijaspora

This is a wholesome thread. Serbs, Croats.. all balkan people can join together in their disgust of Gypsies. Communists and Fascists can all agree extermination of the cigan plague was the right thing to do. As well as the Juden. Kek.

Attached: FBF9BEC7-C9D1-4B19-A4BE-4569F1E1B1A9-1515-000001AF90D16D84.jpg (720x540, 98K)

>balkan people can join together in their disgust of Gypsies

Ummm, akshually, not all balkan people. You see, facts will forever remain, we the Based Croats, we executed, in many many ways, gypsies (and kikes, and serbs, etc) where as serbs, they hug them and love them.

Pic related is one of many serbian pop culture heroes.

Attached: topserb.jpg (750x518, 45K)

>Ne zivi u Hrvatskoj
>Mi bazirani Hrvati

i pritom opsednut srbima
kakva li ga je muka nagnula na to

>I ti spremas se za udaju?Kolko imas godina?
>Ses'
>Pa sto si u vencanici?
ahhahahahhahahhaha