100+ African youth gang attack police in Melbourne

100+ African youth gang attack police in Melbourne.
Remember they make up 0.1% of the population of Australia

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039407/Hundreds-youths-African-descent-reportedly-attack-police-officers-rocks-Melbourne.html?ito=social-facebook#socialLinks

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-08-31-32-1.png (896x562, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbZgG3yjPC8
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039407/Hundreds-youths-African-descent-reportedly-attack-police-officers-rocks-Melbourne.html?ito=social-facebook#socialLinks
archive.fo/VsiHf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5231329/African-youths-clash-police-outside-Tarneit-shops.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219687/Inside-Melbourne-community-centre-trashed-African-gangs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228707/Teen-court-leading-police-drug-fuelled-chase.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171335/Refugee-repeatedly-raped-two-sex-workers-knifepoint.html
9news.com.au/national/2018/01/08/18/27/centrelink-payments-to-blame-for-son-s-gang-activity-says-mum
perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234025/What-really-like-live-African-youth-gangs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237753/Four-teenagers-arrested-Werribee-AirBnB-trashed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237713/African-gang-goes-wild-Melbourne-crime-rampage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5239163/African-lawyer-slams-scaremongering-Melbourne-gang-crime.html
9news.com.au/national/2018/01/09/15/17/stunning-exchange-between-police-and-gang-member
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253623/African-thugs-rob-Melbourne-station-armed-hammers.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/gang-assault-in-melbourne-north-suburb-of-preston/news-story/ad00f4cfb94d7b2f2c7275b92733f9ba
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260669/African-men-threaten-service-station-worker-Melbourne.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5269513/Apex-gang-victim-calls-tougher-deportation-laws.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5274929/African-thug-jailed-Footscray-barbershop-brawl.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5297147/Doctor-bashed-Australian-Open-reveals-horrific-injuries.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533727/Melbourne-home-invasion-Africans-linked-Apex-caught-CCTV.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6041073/Taylors-Hill-African-youths-throw-rocks-police-Melbourne-authorities-say-no-threat-safety.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. The police deserve it for being weak pathetic traitors.

why do your police spray urine onto protestors? does it make them want to go home?

>The chad coppa vs the virgin nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-004318__01.jpg (847x865, 142K)

dabbing while covered in piss isnt cool

you just know...

"Fuck off, I told you we were full."

Diversity is a strength.

What did they expect would happen? Stone-age nigger savages are incompatible with civilization. And why Melbourne? Just stick them in the middle of the desert and let the abos eat them.

>melbournians
They deserve the violence brought by their pet niggers. Might actually redpill the ones that are not NPCs.

The Jew bringing them in, and then putting them in the desert, would defeat the entire purpose.
Plus they need access to their GIBS.

Attached: 1532010349162.jpg (800x1035, 151K)

Ah, youth
A STRAYAN article mentioned nothing about race, even with a video, but did mention police were look for teens of "African descent" when referring to another incident a few months ago

I fucking pray this shit starts happening up the East Coast, especially NSW. It'll literally be Cronulla 2.0. Nobody would tolerate it. Nobody.

B-but race is a social construct!

Melbourne now has their very own nigra swarm.

How about blaming the people who gave Jews the power?

Cronulla?

Weren't most Libs ignored and fights stopped once Lib bikies appeared?

>Cronulla 2.0
lol keep dreaming. This place is pozzed as fuck. Nothing will happen. You can only watch Australian become like England. In a couple years you'll see "shocking" reports that muslims and niggers were gangraping white Aussie girls and cops did nothing.

First the Emus, now Africans.

How about blaming Jews, because they have the intent?

Controlling the printing of Money, and loaning it out at interest gave them the power.
Quit trying to pass the buck Jordan Peterson, Kevin McDonald style.

Attached: REDS1495653385545.jpg (460x640, 207K)

A bunch of riots happened here in 2005 in Sydney which started in a suburb by the beach called Cronulla.

Like 7 Lebs picked a fight with a couple lifeguards, ended up with a lifeguard getting hurt. it ended up escalating into a full blown riot basically overnight that spilt out to other suburbs with a bunch of drunken Aussies attacking middle eastern men lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbZgG3yjPC8

Based pigs

Fpbp. The police in Australia are literally just revenue collectors for the government and don't actually do any policing. Except beat the occasional Aussie that steps out of line and harass law abiding gun owners.

Mexicans would have just killed the Nogs.

Nope, it just died out. Then the lebs retaliated after if was all calm.

>aussie cops not weeding out the future doctors and lawyers by parking a truck full of new shoes in the hood
for the lulz

If we hadn't brought them here as slaves 200 years ago, but let them in as refugees and given them special incentives they would have turned out bet- Oh wait.

Blame Jews, but they're not the only guilty part

At least they included "African". A bunch of other news sites just said "youths".

>100+ African youth gang attack police in Melbourne.

were they accompanied by their white female love interests?

Kike women can't resist the BGC with extra skin

Like is said, intent matters, and blame starts at the top.
If a Corporation is guilty of a crime, do you go after the Janitor, or the CEO?

Attached: 11JewsC5MzsDEUcAAryaM.jpg (1000x588, 172K)

ABC mentioned they were African this time.
hmmmm

Attached: open-borders-for-israel-.jpg.png (600x700, 30K)

>those people did something wrong
>how about we blame those who got tricked by them

how about no

Fuck I wish Jow Forums existed during that happening.

like um wow, racist much?

>gobeaniggersomewhereelse.jpg

>well fellows, now that the air is spicy, our revolution is at an end
niggers are so bad at everything

I'm sorry straya pal.
I would like to apologize that we exported so much poz and now your kick ass nation has been invaded by niggers.

>brought them here as slaves
bought slaves from -african kings slaves owners- and moved them here
(ftfy)

Africa’s role in slavery
- My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut.
- African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.
- When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

If Australia has to deal also with the sub-saharan question then it proves again that sub-sharan people represent a clear and present danger wherever they are

Attached: 1stslave.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x590, 311K)

This is 0.1% now, imagine when they'll get to 2.5% of the population? 5% like in France. 10% like Sweden. And so on and so on. Come on you tough cunts, you wangle emus, salties and huntsment, wangle the nignogs too.

Attached: 12B42F26471240055944092721152_pic-r-1438626569530d091a8ea86.jpg.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039407/Hundreds-youths-African-descent-reportedly-attack-police-officers-rocks-Melbourne.html?ito=social-facebook#socialLinks
You cant link to something besides kikebook? I ain't clicking that shit.

any pics of the damage they caused?

imagine 13% like in the US which is almost 40 million. Entire cities are lost to them. Only difference is that America has the space to move away from them. You do not have that luxury in Europe. They will be outside your door before you know it.

this
lefty cops deserve it

>you tough cunts
you're about 30 years out of date on your stereotypes lad
all australian cities are san fran, LA, NY, london tier
and the cunts in rural areas don't number enough to make a difference
archive.fo/VsiHf

Attached: fvy82jtssh9yjux67ytg.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Ther are a lot of Australians who are quickly realising what Americans have had to put up with all this time.

>5% like in France
It must be more than that for France actually

Attached: absolute france.jpg (1200x999, 392K)

I see more hatred for Americans and leftism from Australian and European youth on social media than nationalism. Its sad but i hope it changes. Funny enough I see a lot of support for Trump from Canadians. Then again when I traveled Europe and met white people from all around the world the English and Australian people were the ones who would confess their secret love for Trump after they have a few drinks.

>merchants started merching before any of our great great great grandparents were born
>lol blame who gave them power
Does it hurt being so stupid?

>""""""youth""""""""

Attached: niggers (19).png (1560x780, 2.89M)

Not your fault bro. The ((people)) fucking our country are the same fucking yours.

Our police are traitors,they see what's happening and have chosen a side! Fuck them

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (392x300, 53K)

Get the jew rats out of Aussie

I love the skate gear a lot of the aussies were wearing. Would love to have been a young adult in the 90s or early to mid 2000's

I was a teen in the 90s, was pretty cool place. No niggers, only blacks were abos and pngs, and they were rare. Now there are thousands of muslims, africans living 10 minute drive from me. I hate it here. Australia sucks now. It's basically illegal to be a man here. All that shit you think of stereotypical Aussie, camping, lighting fires,etc is either illegal or need a license. It's a joke.

the rats that are lying to their god by having a fishing line and calling it a wall?

Attached: meleruv.png (715x855, 192K)

Australia is ripe for change so never give up. All it takes is one generation of white people to increase your birth rates and destroy the threat you all face. Same goes for us and most of Europe as well.

wud they du?

You're missing the point, it's not just Jews holding signs welcoming immigrants.

Look at that black sissy on the lower left id pound her boipucci with my big white benin

Sadly this is the case. I hate muslims.

Not in my lifetime. I think the "west" is going to have to go through what Eastern Europe went through before they wake up to themselves. What angers me the most is the people who caused this, the elderly, steal from the young, flush that money down the pokie machine, die, then leave them with nothing, worse than nothing, a shit country divided with racial enemies at our doorstep.

>If a Corporation is guilty of a crime, do you go after the Janitor, or the CEO?
Kill all the janitors and the corporations simultaneously. Stop with the binary logic. Puppets and puppetmasters all get the rope.

BLACK.MASTER.RACE.
Whites simply can't resist their beast beauty. This is exactly what whites want, they want BLACKS to beat them up, they would even have orgasm for that.

Attached: Irresistible.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

3:25 blow up kangaroo in the mob

what did they do?

Minutes later:
>OI FAKKEN 'ELL M8 RACISM IS WRONG DONT JUDGE A GROUP BASED ON A FEW BAD INDIVIDUALS

An incompleted list of nigger nogging:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5231329/African-youths-clash-police-outside-Tarneit-shops.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219687/Inside-Melbourne-community-centre-trashed-African-gangs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228707/Teen-court-leading-police-drug-fuelled-chase.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171335/Refugee-repeatedly-raped-two-sex-workers-knifepoint.html
9news.com.au/national/2018/01/08/18/27/centrelink-payments-to-blame-for-son-s-gang-activity-says-mum
perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234025/What-really-like-live-African-youth-gangs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237753/Four-teenagers-arrested-Werribee-AirBnB-trashed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237713/African-gang-goes-wild-Melbourne-crime-rampage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5239163/African-lawyer-slams-scaremongering-Melbourne-gang-crime.html
9news.com.au/national/2018/01/09/15/17/stunning-exchange-between-police-and-gang-member
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253623/African-thugs-rob-Melbourne-station-armed-hammers.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/gang-assault-in-melbourne-north-suburb-of-preston/news-story/ad00f4cfb94d7b2f2c7275b92733f9ba
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260669/African-men-threaten-service-station-worker-Melbourne.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5269513/Apex-gang-victim-calls-tougher-deportation-laws.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5274929/African-thug-jailed-Footscray-barbershop-brawl.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5297147/Doctor-bashed-Australian-Open-reveals-horrific-injuries.html

Attached: AussieYouth.jpg (316x421, 27K)

Another two:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533727/Melbourne-home-invasion-Africans-linked-Apex-caught-CCTV.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6041073/Taylors-Hill-African-youths-throw-rocks-police-Melbourne-authorities-say-no-threat-safety.html
We should create a website for this.

>I fucking pray this shit starts happening up the East Coast, especially NSW.
It won't, Chinese won't tolerate that.

Attached: Shitney.jpg (1023x576, 67K)

Thanks mate.
They'll make good copypasta for future reference.

Attached: if8rlewcit911.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

Cut them off from the gibs and tell the bastards to get a job.

Cut everything off from the Jews. Stop their money flow and they are powerless when all their money gets taken away.

>Good. The police deserve it for being weak pathetic traitors.
One car window was broken. That's literally all that happened. Nothing more. In the meantime, autistic faggots itt are screaming like their nuts are being dunked in molten lead. Why are poltards such tards? Why so butthurt?

Attached: waaa.jpg (600x541, 44K)

I was an 18 year old skater in 1999 and the period when the Berlin Wall was down and the Twin Towers were still standing was comfy as fuck.

you're a literal boomer holy shit granpa

Silence, whippersnapper or I'll put you over my knee.

Go take a nap old man

19 year old in 1999 here, dont make me hit you with my walker.

>implying you can reach me from the nursery home

Maybe in 3 years when im 30 and they will throw me into the old folks home and i will turn into a boomer too

Niggers at it again.

Crows are smarter than some humans and honor trade agreements. Are they on the level of blacks, at least?

Cheers to you fine gentleman.

Attached: 1531351186786.gif (498x345, 250K)

>why you make me hit you?

Attached: 1533703068401.jpg (405x449, 26K)

This

>got pulled over for a random breath test at 2 AM driving myself home from a hospital due snake bite a few weeks back

>Kill all the janitors and the corporations simultaneously. Stop with the binary logic. Puppets and puppetmasters all get the rope.

>You're missing the point, it's not just Jews holding signs welcoming immigrants.
These levels of Autism shouldn't be possible. Reading those comments was like listening to nails rake across a chalkboard.

Think bigger picture and use your minds Goyim.

Attached: 11 JEWISH GROUPS URGE CONGRESS.png (977x950, 144K)

Maybe, for once, aussies and emus should join forces

I'd happily take my false teeth out for you.

Why import his into your country? Why??

I hope she goes with him to live in the desert.

Western Civilization is at risk.

I like how they try to preserve the Africa identity by blaming it on an age bracket.

>(((Headline: DOZENS AND DOZENS OF BELOW 26 AND A HALF YEAR OLD CONTINENTAL AFRICAN HERITAGE HUMANS ATTACK POLICE)))

Why are they even in Australia? How did they get there? Why aren't they being culled and removed?

You went from having no niggers to having America-tier nigger problems in the span of five years.

This honestly desu senpai.
Australia was, and still can be, our shot for an ethnostate.
North America is lost.
Europe is on it's way.
Central Europe is holding but will be surrounded.
Australia was our shot.
Sure, theres a massive desert, but we're white. We conquered the world, only Japan and Thailand have not been conquered, controlled, or under the thumb of a Western Power. We've tamed the beasts of this earth. We've taken command of mother earth and her resources. We've gone to the moon and back - several times.
We could easily geo-engineer Australia to be a massive, arable land that could easily sustain 100 million people, more than enough for a white-utopia.
It's an island.
Build a massive Navy with a strong, ever present Air Force, and a strong enough Army for internal defense, and boom, no shitskins ever.
Its a fucking island.
This could be done.
I remember reading about the free-state project, where libertarians wanted to move en masse to New Hampshire, a state with a lower population, and they could have more influence there.
Should we just move en masse to Australia?
1 or 2 million of us could have massive cultural and demographic impact on them, for the better, like reverse """Syrian""" refugee migration.

Sudanese for some reason got imported into Australia. Probably due to the relative coastal proximity. More than likely they bribed some of the local merchant marines aka Jewish cargo vessles in Sudanese baby girls or some other degenerate payment to swindle their way to Australia and force the Aussia govt to let them in.

The only reason Jewish boomers import niggers into the country is because White males of military age do nothing about it.
Form a militia.
No? Don't want to? Shut up then pussy.