Suicide up 70% from 2006

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/428148002

Attached: 74DD7598-C1B6-47FD-9718-88237B83CEB5.jpg (1235x1857, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAdRyIPAwII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones predicted this.

It's the flouride man.

Culling the weak.

I used to want to die

now I want to live and KILL THOSE WHO DISOBEY CHRIST

based

FUCK white people. This is great news.

For anyone white out there feeling suicidal, remember you have a duty to live to give yourself for your race.
Shitskins, you go right ahead and shoot yourselves.

Deus vult, hope the Saudis go easy on you during crucifixion.

those are some weak ass numbers, im really disappointed, i expected triple digit percentages im really ashamed of you all

It could be up %6000 and still nobody would give a shit, that's the world we live in now, who cares what happens to someone. Half of the planet wiped out because of an asteroid strike? All the better, less problems.

you could come suck my giant donkey dick faggot

the saudis can suck my cock ill use my dick to penis slap those purple headed trouser snakes

I blame anime and lack of gfs.

>Culling the weak.

Nope, I'm still here
Fun fact: it's the strong and decisive sorts that actually go through with it and kill themselves while people like me just drag on for ages
Suicide is really hard to do. Every cell in my body fights against it. The people who are dead...they just hit a rough patch that nobody lifted them out of. They could probably have been saved if anyone gave a shit.
Congratulations on being emblematic of social decay though, in the old days people cared about each other

Attached: 1518733385537.gif (300x300, 56K)

Goddamnit I thought DSP killed himself I was so excited

Rookie numbers
Gotta pump those numbers up

Dare I say Phil is our guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAdRyIPAwII

I was blocking! Check out my sweet khantent! Who would win in a straight up fight DSP or Wings?

Dsp would win of course! His fighting skills are legendary!

the only thing that makes me consider suicide / make me feel hopeless is going to family events or really anywhere with people im supposed to care about and they all have their fucking faces glued into their god damn phones.
try talking to them and they go ''uhh wut lol i wasnt listening'' then why the fuck are you here at the fucking fair then? go home and sit on your fucking ass and surf kikebook fucking useless people none of them have any actual skills and are always calling me and my brother to come fix their air conditioning and change their motor oil and im tired of it i dont see a fucking point in caring about anyone other than my self at this point

Attached: 1454814674879.png (791x363, 199K)

>tranny faggots transitioning up 127.6% from 2006