ROASTIE SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME

ROASTIE SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/1027149296221614081

Attached: Capture.png (591x673, 461K)

wtf I love being a virgin now

Thank god

May it hurt.
May it kill them.
May they be aware and in total horror the entire time.

meme disease, I had it 3 times and it has no real effect on you if you are male(I fuck traps only)

Thats fucked up since women tend to have 10 times the amount of sexual partners than men. Contraception was a mistake. Just ask yourself. Do you really want to slurp out another mans cum from a vagina? This could've all been avoided if women weren't given rights.

Attached: 1515747493009.png (757x1071, 910K)

If you get it you deserve it. Always wrap it up unless you're in a LTR.

"oh we don't need one, I'm on the pill"

Bitch, fuck you & your gypsy tricks.

Based STD's.
Reminder that 99% of people who get them deserve it. Don't be a degenerate fornicator, hold a potential spouse to the same standard, and sit back in safety as the garbage of the world cleanses itself.

Syphilis is the real bad boy

>wrap it up
No, keep it in your pants or keep your legs shut.

This fucking generation really needs its own AIDS.

you can buy antibiotics on black market in Asia that are held for contingency and work 100%

truvada took care of HIV

Fml i already got herpes 2. Get a blood test my dudes swabs in peejhole dont do shhit

>"oh we don't need one, I'm on the pill"

Know how to pick out clean pussy. It's not just looking at it and smelling it, it's personality type and intelligence too.

Wanna be my gf(male)?

Best girl. Never talks and is always DTF.

I need to get on your level of STD knowledge

Or I can just not fuck roastie sluts :)

>better fuck this robot instead, goy

I just mean a disease that will scare people into not being sex perverts, like AIDS did in the 80's.

>Roasties and Chads die out
>Only spergs left
>TFW entire population with no gfs
>Humanity ends

Less than a century after allowing women to vote the species already sees it's end on the horizon

Women are the eternal jew with tits

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Isn't it sad that in order to fuck your future wife you have to use an extra thick condom so your dick won't fall off?

Attached: depositphotos_132123968-stock-photo-drunk-reckless-woman-drinking-alcohol.jpg (1600x1163, 180K)

Heya friends, I'm an MD

Just because it's resistant to our first line ceftriaxone doesn't mean it's immune to everything. Don't get too excited that people having more sex than you are "gonna die!!!"

Besides if you aren't female or a newborn it's not the worst STI to get. No risk of PID in males.

Protip, never touch a slapper who says they're on the pill for their period.

Birth Control was a mistake, it made young women fat little sluts. The only girls I know who have that 70s style athletic tight bod are the ones who didn't slut around and get birth control in High School.

not him but y-yes ;w;

>women tend to have 10 times the amount of sexual partners than men.
citation needed

We call them tit niggers now.

Feels good being a virgin. Be gone roasties.

Kek. And the kids in high school though I was weird for being celebate.

I'm not in my mid 30s and std free due to my SUPEREME wizard powers. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!!!

I've only had one girl use that trick on me but I wanted to knock her up so I went for it. Amazing genes, bright blue eyes, mathematically intelligent, mentally weak. Pretty good mother material considering liberal city standards.

>tit niggers
kek

Alex Jones predicted this.

Jews certainly deserve a lot of blame but Jow Forums blames women far too little. Many white knight here.

>super aids confirmed
Wtf i love roasties now

Why are you lying lad?

Men deserve the entire blame for letting jews lead their women

Sluts are sucking so much cock they're gonna kill us all.

>Scientific boom happens
>Artificial wombs get created

>Muh dick
Citation given.

This doesn't make me feel better about going three years without sex

>I fucked a very attractive girl who I liked a lot
>omg he's lying!!!1! since I can't it means nobody can!!!1!

come on Jow Forums we aren't this pathetic, r-right?

this is how evolution deals with "problems"

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

>Artificial womb meme

We're not very close, mate. There's more to gestation that matters than just "womb holds baby while it grows." We need to figure out a shit ton more that goes into prenatal development than just a stable environment. I wouldn't recommend an artificial womb birth until the first kids who do it don't show me they're keeling over and dying in their teens.

Didn’t marry her. Fail.

NOW THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE

Well we already can do transplants successfully (babies have been born from surgically transplanted uterus's) and our progress in being able to grow organs from stem cells is advancing at an amazing rate - it's not as far away as you think.

Artificial doesn't necessarily mean robo-womb, m8.

Attached: yJRCjpy.png (1193x974, 146K)

Whenever I lament the fact that I haven't been laid in years, reading articles like this make me breathe a sigh of relief.

Obviously it was an exaggeration to make a point. Point being is that it was always easier for women to have sex than it was for men. However in todays society where polygamy is promoted and monogamy shunned the chance of contracting an std has skyrocketed.

Attached: dsstddata_626px.jpg (626x412, 229K)

Jews doesn't lead white women. Women are tribal towards other women. They've been pushing feminism by themselves. But's true that Jews has had a large negative impact too.

We are not anything you dumb shit.

May Allah bring dark hours and disaster upon them!

If you write about it here then they're most likely lying about it

Can I get it from kissing Thai ladyboys? Asking for a degenerate friend.

Attached: tt.jpg (252x252, 28K)

>Point being is that it was always easier for women to have sex than it was for men
because more women are looking to sleep around than me

Do they come with blond hair?

>rubbing all of your body against a xenoestrogen infused plastic doll all day every day
Gonorrhoea is the better alternative.

>Article about sex having bad consequences
>the couple is white
BIG SURPRISE!

May Allah bring dark hours and disaster upon them!

lol good one

>They've been pushing feminism by themselves
This is the most blue pilled thing I have ever read
Women dont come up with anything themselves
They are followers

You still have AIDS to contend with, queer

>Besides if you aren't female or a newborn it's not the worst STI to get. No risk of PID in males.
It just keeps getting better.

>Do you really want to slurp out another mans cum from a vagina?

Literally spit out my bread. Wrong time to eat.

It was only a matter of time before antibiotic resistant bacteria emerged with the way we've been abusing antibiotics, and this is only the beginning. Nature may actually correct degeneracy. Imagine pissing fire for the rest of your life and puss spewing out of your vag/cock on the regular. We will live in fear of germs again.

>This is the most blue pilled thing I have ever read
No you're bluepilled. You think that women are innocent being that don't have agency. Women have agency and they're selfish - they want more even if it's at the expense of the nuclear family - and tribal towards other women because of obvious selective pressures. Men are not tribal along gender lines though. Women are also very subversive - again because of obvious selective pressures.

Makes me glad I have been going bareback with hookers.

>bit it

Attached: image_008.jpg (180x226, 6K)

A surgically transplanted uterus is still the specialized organ. All the other "hidden stuff" is still there. A womb not attached to a human is a different game.

Saliva is a poor vector. Has a relatively low viral / bacterial load. Now if she sucked your friend's dick then kissed you that's a different story.

Shit like this is why sexbots are inevitable and socially practical.

jesus christ...

Attached: Tucker Carlson.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

Why every time someone finds a new strain or something they have to put super in the headline?
Do they even know how evolution works? One of the basis is to be able to adapt so it doesn't go extinct.

Show me a shit tier women with a good father

Doesn't surprise me Ahmed, it's either dudes in dresses or goats for you counts.

Do you comprehend sexual dynamics? Guys looking for sex depend on women allowing them access to their vaginas.
So in order to fuck one chick for the average user he will have to approach and interact with a few while the average chick has at any time a bunch of cock lined up to chose from. That is what leads to a higher percentage of stds amongst women.

Who says we wouldn't just transplant them into ladyboys? :^)

Mark my words the new era of prep drug fueled unsafe homosex will breed a new strain of super AIDS.

Attached: E98C2158-363F-4DB1-BDAD-A15DA124595C.jpg (900x517, 97K)

There're many. A good father isn't always enough when society is so degenerate.

Well that is not why, but one of the reasons. It is mostly due to most people not fully finishing their course of antibiotics, and leaving part of it alive but dormant. Then when they get another dose of it the next version adopts part of the now resistant form.

It is not plastic.

fpbp

Attached: Here'sToYouVirgin.jpg (615x450, 60K)

incels #1

Lol, no you virgin. It's because the female is the receiving side of intercourse in heterosexual couples and have more obvious side effects and so report more often for treatment. Why do you think gays have higher STI rates? Reception in the anus = more tears = more exposure. The female reproductive tract gets hundreds of microtears during sex. Wear a condom, kids.

the only people that could be happy with such news are virgins and faithful people
basically what we all here are and what we should be

It is what it is kek

Attached: barf.jpg (249x202, 8K)

guarantee they'll find all their unused white man and white woman pictures for this story

>So in order to fuck one chick for the average user he will have to approach and interact with a few while the average chick has at any time a bunch of cock lined up to chose from.
Because of the imbalance of people trying to hook up
If women were trying to get laid as often as men men would have no problem finding someone to sleep with them

>That is what leads to a higher percentage of stds amongst women.
Or because an STD is more likely to be transmitted from a man to a woman than a woman to a man
>There're many.
never scene one
>A good father isn't always enough when society is so degenerate.
dont let (((society))) raise your daughter

Yeah right pointing out the simple fact that by having more sexual partners increases the risk of stds is being a virgin. Get your brain checked bucko.

Attached: uglycat01.jpg (366x354, 48K)

Attached: 1479059198702.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

The people having lots of sex and normal lives. Stay in the basement.

It’s airborne

not being a virgin does not guarantee you will get an STD

I never said that. It's more your clear lack of understanding of basic sexual knowledge that leads me to that conclusion.

>bit it
>exploded in his mouth

Attached: 1527532610220.jpg (1927x1715, 318K)

Dumb people fuck. Niggers fuck. Primitive apes fuck. Stop fucking you disgusting degenerate smelly aids ridden cucks. clap clap slurp moan squishy slursh glursh cum poopdick smeels like fish. Humans are degenerate niggerape sexbots with strange pinkish genitalia and an uncontrollable urge to cum cum cum ohhhhhhh YES!!!

Attached: 1532455272191.jpg (320x320, 33K)

>the absolute state of mgtow/redditors

For fuck's sake
I'm eating

>When your only value in life is now nothing more than a series of septic, virus ridden orifices.

sexbots are the future

That is not the point. The point is no one in their right mind wants to stick their penis in a hole, where 14 dicks have been before you, without using 3 layers of condoms.