I can't find what alex jones did

I can't find what alex jones did.

I see the news says "he said racist things and crossed the line" but what did he say? where did he say things recently that crossed the line? Am I an asshole for wanting to know what he did?

If you are going to destroy a man's career and ban him from speaking on platforms that host all kinds of controversial speech, should you not have to say what he did to warrant such a move?

Attached: 1531320593538.jpg (3023x4031, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlOzNfYzRY
vocaroo.com/i/s0cajCpDw5vl
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
theverge.com/2018/8/6/17656708/youtube-alex-jones-infowars-account-deleted-facebook-apple-spotify
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dble checked
he said "I am jewish"

>should you not have to say what he did to warrant such a move?
If lashing out at the parents of dead children didn't get him kicked off what do you think did it?

he's White, and he uses words, that's not enough for you you fucking Nazi?

Meanwhile btw Eric Clanton had his charges dismissed this morning

Attached: 1.png (1152x576, 564K)

He exposed Hillary Clinton's crimes and made her lose the election.

this is a good line of questioning. they absolutely have to be forced to show the offending posts if they want to be taken seriously. no matter what they produce, they lose. asking the question constantly and publicly is a win.

I was also wondering this t b h. Was it a particular phrase or bit on his last episode?

Attached: 1511021975304m.jpg (968x1024, 62K)

Bro, I told you to stop fucking posting pictures of this bitch.

he didnt say the things the media said he said and he said he didnt say those things and the media cant prove he did. almost like he didnt really say those things because he didnt and it was all taken out of context on purpose. the media used as evidence and ganging up on him

>should you not have to say what he did to warrant such a move?

Strictly speaking there's no requirement to do so, but I personally would find it hard to believe the move is justified without something to this effect.

They have the power to do it but they can't make me like it.

>If lashing out at the parents of dead children didn't get him kicked off
That was years ago.

>what do you think did it?
no idea, im asking

Attached: 1530546982848.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Do you have a link to this??

Better question might be, COMPARED to all of the left/progressive channels that constantly push violence against whites, Christians and western values, what did HE do that would justify being kicked off social media.

As far as I know, they didn't state what he said/did to get banned.

he's dangerous.. don't you know?

Attached: 1494894215551.gif (450x450, 1.29M)

He spread "fake news" which I guess is a TOS violation even though 90% of Twitter has been spreading the "news" that DJT is working with Russians without any evidence.

>Bro, I told you to stop fucking posting pictures of this bitch.

Attached: 1530546298564.jpg (750x1000, 176K)

>He spread "fake news" which I guess is a TOS violation even though 90% of Twitter has been spreading the "news" that DJT is working with Russians without any evidence.
You can post videos saying noah's ark was a real thing and jesus was the son of a magical being and a raped teenager all day and get nothing but praise for it.

Why can Jones not be incorrect about some facts?

Attached: 1532531078565.jpg (590x813, 141K)

Pretty sure he never used any hate speech.
Of course, Jews will be Jews. I’m assuming they used the argument “when he says ‘globalist’ he means Jew!”
...which isn’t really wrong, but it basically implies that Jews think his talking points are true.

it's a political move due to the approaching mid-terms.

they'd shut down breitbart and fox too if they could.

I can almost instinctively tell this piece of flesh is Jewish...
Wtf...

wat

He called islam a "death cult" and mocked mexicans. He also says women are weaker than men.

he's just a racist peace of shit

You're a literal nazi and you have been added to the list. Nice job dumbass.

He literally said nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlOzNfYzRY

grammatical error at the bottom

wrong

vocaroo.com/i/s0cajCpDw5vl

Still doesn't justify the censorship.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x614, 83K)

>He called islam a "death cult" and mocked mexicans. He also says women are weaker than men.

That's all true

>He called islam a "death cult"
it is a death cult

>and mocked mexicans.
whats not to mock

He also says women are weaker than men.
they are

>he's just a racist peace of shit
proof?

They're testing to see if they can get away with it without any evidence. Then they start banning more people

Then he was completely right.

>I can't find what alex jones did.
They claimed he engaged in bullying and harassment. Basically, it was bullshit.
Not a fan of his but something stinks.

alex jones needs to sue them for violation of terms of use of the contract and damages, as well as slander

he would then get discovery on the internal conversations within and between the tech tyrants

All I could find is videos of him saying that Geroge Soros is trying to destroy western civilization. But that was 4 months ago.

he posted conservative views on a liberal platform.. and he's been doing it for years.

this is an attention grab.
WHO CARES! he's still rich and you can still listen to him.

you really are just looking for an excuse to ciarapost, aren't you

Attached: 1495414950256.png (1080x720, 1.23M)

he interviewed Isaac Kappy about Hollywood pedophilia.

The reason is simple. He helped get Trump elected and midterms are coming up. To silence him they were willing to throw out any pretence of impartiality so they really are afraid of him

all those things violate youtube and facebook's TOS.

sorry the retard was warned several times and never conformed to the rules.

he deserved what he got

END OF STORY

>he posted conservative views on a liberal platform.. and he's been doing it for years.
I would not really say he has "conservative" views, more like "I am making up an alternate reality due to my inability to determine which events happen and which do not"

he should not be banned tho

Attached: 1533600053026.jpg (473x631, 47K)

show me where stating the fact that islam is a death cult is against the TOS

>rampant constant suicide attacks and bombings for decades all over the world
how dare anyone talk about it being a death cult

Attached: 1531066478482.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

He's functionally retarded. Go back to T_D.

normies on facebook today were saying Jones said trannies should be burned (I assume at the stake or something) I don't know. I deleted one "friend" I hadn't talked to in years over because he said hate speech isn't free speech and that triggered me

are there nudes of this girl OP

ALEKS JOANZ DIN DU NUFFIN! he was jus' bout to get off drugs and go to school.

mmmmaybe

Attached: 1530275095705.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>he was jus' bout to get off drugs and go to school.
Aspiring rap musician?

Attached: dwight-d-eisenhower-quotes-eisenhower-quote.png (1024x1058, 508K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

his shit was dope yo

>musician?
oops "artist"

you are a nazi for even questioning! Only nazi's think, don't you have a TV to tell you what is acceptable to think?

dont forget to pay the tv license.

ban this hater

8/10 would pet the pussy and eat the roast

Nobody has a link to that anymore user

I like to look at him like I look at Jow Forums
Fucking every crazy bullshit conspiracy is all over the table, and you gotta sort through the shit to find the diamonds.

I actually am very upset about the infowars ban. This is a very bad step in a very bad direction. I only hope that the evident efforts to silence him make him seem more worth listening too and expands his audience.

His app is now top of the charts

this has almost nothing to do with alex jones. It has everything to do with audience. Same reason the comments system went down. It is working and has been to the point of exploding now. Did anyone see more than two people wearing Q shirts two months ago? Any UFC fighters using the term s o y b o y? Jews ripped on in almost all youtube vids? They are freaking out right now and are having daily meetings about it and what to do.

>I actually am very upset about the infowars ban.
Trump needs to bust up them monopolies.

What I don’t get is how Apple and YouTube and Facebook host some really awful music about raping sluts after xaning them out but Alex jones who questions everything is the bad guy

It's a psyop. Look deeply into Jones' history, associates, character, journalistic history. His lawyer is the same as one of the Bronfman women from NXIVM.

Jones.and Drudge had fuckin Hillary saying twenty years ago the internet news outlets have to be brought under control, it has finally started. Trump needs to break out the superhero caps as make some heads roll. Refunding NPR or something really trolley!

With the federal start up loan and the tax exemption facebook and youtube has received they are very vulnerable legally to being "trust busted."

They pretend to be "platforms" which affords them liability protection from what people post on their platform. So If I post CP on youtube they dont get charged I do. This is why they allow the things they allow. This however is contrary to them banning alex jones on their claims of him being "Fake".

Yah he is totally bill hicks.

Maybe they're timing this before the midterms before Trump will be able to do just that without too much backlash.

Is it bad if I'd still fuck? I'm extremely attracted to jewesses for some reason desu

Sure maybe but it seems more likely to a humble leaf that they did it because of the midterms in the simple hopes to chill his support base. Which is why I am really hopeful it massively back fires on them.

I can't find leftist reporting on this. Like TYT. Proves to me they can't defend it. So they ignore it.

They reported on it enmass celebration. "victory for justice and truth" sorta deal.

Jews will ruin your life, trust me, they ruined mine and I thought i was safe because they where right wing and didn't ever speak to any other jews.

Because the bastard was actually right about the terrorists training camps in New Mexico. Muzzies training children to shoot up schools destroys the narrative.

Attached: 1533734171985.jpg (888x470, 120K)

The nail in the coffin was when he went after child transgender drag parties where children were putting dollar bills in drag queens g strings

Ah yeah. I was too soon on checking them out after the ban.

CNN showed exact same footage though.

fake news btfo. cry more bitch

They all ganged up him all at once in a clearly coordinated top-down attacked, probably as a beta test on how to do it to every right-leaning media outlet. And they did it without justification. No one has ever articulated what, exactly, Alex Jones said that was supposedly so damning that everyone had to get rid of him. If you ask, you just get nebulous answers about "Nazis" and "hate speech". The average leftist is a fucking lemming. They don't realize how organized media flashmobs can and will be used against them.

Ciara's a waste of a pretty face and nice body. She's 18 now by the way.

provide quotes with sources

does google not work for you?
youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
He says hateful things - violates CM
He's a scam artists - violates CM
child endangerment - Violates CM
encourages harassment - Violates CM

Alex has violated the majority of Youtube's TOS and Community guidelines.

If you break the rules. you get banned

PERIOD

LMAO communists are always so hilariously and unintentionally ironic. lolololol what a moron lolool.

>child endangerment - Violates CM
get fucked he did so much thing

It was hate speech.
Quit asking questions, goy.

Communists are not capable of discourse. There is a reason your ancestors said better dead then red. He is lost. don't even try to save him just put him down clean and move on.

none of what you provided is even evidence. you just pulled up the community guidelines and made a bunch of baseless claims. you have no argument.

You're making the claim he broke the rules, the burden of proof is on you. So..prove it, bitch.

Define "hateful things" in a legal manner.
Define "scam artist" and how it pertains to Alex Jones.
Explain how Alex Jones endangered children.
Provide an example of Alex Jones encouraging coordinated harassment of an individual.

This. I keep bring this up.

the yahootie got him.

(((Yahootie)))

Attached: BA648B44-CE55-4809-83B3-3415CDCA1E6B.jpg (526x828, 49K)

Wow. The (((yahooties))) even changed the definition. Youre not obvious at all. It used to say “the invisible man who turns the light off when you shut the fridge.” Now its sounds more like an admission of guilt.

Now it says
"An anonymous, invisible, imaginary person that you can blame for anything and everything you do not want to be blamed for yourself."

your waifu fucked some 40 year old mexican guy for heroin money lmao

Why dont you change the definition of bigfoot.

He said "something something, ching chong, something something" the liberals are trying to get the asians on their side.

Attached: 1523054067205.jpg (400x500, 56K)

Change the definition of aliens.

Platforms have been under pressure to take action against Jones, who has millions of followers across their networks, after he repeatedly posted videos containing hate speech and child endangerment.

On July 24th, Jones received a strike on his channel after posting videos that contained hate speech against Muslim and transgender people and footage of a child being shoved to the ground. As a result of the strike, Jones was prohibited from using his channel to conduct live broadcasts for 90 days. But he continued to live stream on other platforms, leading YouTube to terminate his account.

In a statement, YouTube said Jones had violated its terms of service and community guidelines. “When users violate these policies repeatedly, like our policies against hate speech and harassment or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures, we terminate their accounts.
theverge.com/2018/8/6/17656708/youtube-alex-jones-infowars-account-deleted-facebook-apple-spotify

try using google dipshit.

Wut?

Ill tell you what alex jones is ACCUSED of doing. He is accused of assulting a child. When really he was discussing a viral video of a child walking around a park beating other kids up. And ends up hitting an adult who pushes the kid to the ground. Alex said the man was justified and the kid was a brat. So the media flat out lied and said he assulted a kid in one case.
In the other case alex is accused of endangering a child. When he is discussing the videos of the gays walking around with their genitals showing in front of kids. And apparently something more graphic. Alex said these people are endangering children and the media flat out lied once more and said he is endangering children.