Brazil

>mfw we will elect Bolsonaro
>mfw we will purge crime and corruption
>mfw we will join the USA foreign policy and help them against communism
>mfw Jow Forums will have zero excuses to hate us
We will be once again the bright light of the southern hemisphere

Attached: kuruminha_by_jade583-dc5qfbe.png (800x900, 558K)

Brazil = subhuman mutt country

>Yfw he kills all wypipo because his party is literally the (((((((((((((((((((Social Liberal))))))))))))))))))) party

He wanted to change the name to Patriots, but he couldn't due to electoral legislation

Liberals are the largest growing political group in the country, even if he wins its gonna start a shit storm
I hope it does

Also Liberal here implies in Economic freedom not lax morals

Italy = mom's spaghetti

I hope you make it, good luck!

Attached: 1487866314144.jpg (768x960, 89K)

t. terroni

mfw you think bolsonaro wont be a corrupt piece of shit like the rest

Attached: smug3.jpg (724x720, 36K)

he isn't, he was literally quoted by the supreme court as one of the only deputies that hasn't joined the corruption scheme during Lula's government

Is it possible to invest in PETROBRAS? Zeighan told me you got a good thing set up with that offshore pre-salt oil and I'm looking for something to invest my crypto gains into. Tell me Brasilian.

yeap, but I don't know how to invest on it

your shemales are hot, so i dont hate you

>mfw the corrupt supreme court says that bolsonario isnt corrupt
>tfw everyrthing is corrupt in br
>mfw corruption is a meme and no ones safe

Brazil needs unironic absolutist neo-monarchism. it's the only thing that can prevent leftism from gaining power.

Never hated you, just don't what to be stabbed while fucking trannies. :^)

>forgot about restoring the empire

>tfw the monarcy memes would help

Patriots= Old PEN ≠ PSL

Bolsonaro is a kike lover, open your eyes user

no one cares nigger

Yes, open your eyes and vote for PSDB!
#AlckminMissile

It would, leftism always arises from divided power systems, Constitutions, rule of law, etc. So you must NOT fall for the Constitutional Monarchism or Parliament trap.

Best of luck lads

Attached: B6D83322-62B4-48CD-871D-29EC200E1A11-6791-00000ABFC767C7C4.jpg (229x306, 30K)

>Implying that nigger won't betray us once he's in power like every single one of the other niggers who aren't based Enéas did.
>Implying we will ever have our guns back like that nigger said we would.
>Implying we won't keep being raped by taxes like we are.
>Implying the federal police wil ever be allowed to catch corrupt politicians instead of watching them being pardoned once the case reaches the supreme court like every day.

wtf
automatically who disagrees vote in pt or psdb
OK kiddo.

>born too late to explore the seas
>born too soon to explore the space
>born just in time to experience the rebirth of the Brazilian Empire
Feels good man.

Attached: dana.jpg (364x421, 19K)

Brazilian babes are hot af.

Here in brazil its a meme for liberals to shout out when some protest asks for a military intervention to deal with the corruption

That's before Iberian fucked them rough and breeding the, out of their own land.

Attached: Portugal.jpg (480x991, 88K)

Okay thanks, I'll dig deeper. I need some bonds to round out my portfolio and I'm basically looking at Singapore and Brazil right now.

I hope he wins but even if he doesn't he already accomplished his mission by exposing the (((media)))

Part of their problem is that Brazilian schools, all the way down to the elementary schools, are absolutely INFESTED with marxist doctrine. Brazil won't get better government until they clean up their school system.

The fuq we have to do to get the empire back man

I hope you make it, Brazil :)

Attached: b73.png (508x516, 177K)

Sepultura is a great band.

Attached: kikelovvernigger.jpg (645x546, 154K)

The empire is precisely what we have but without Acre and with Uruguay/Cisplatine.

Yeah, that's bad, but it's not like any other candidate is better in that regard.

façam ae

Attached: brs.jpg (1236x1170, 136K)

>i dont love kikes
>but
Fuck off jew.

A military coup would help. I am hoping for one here.

>jungle nigger insulting southern Italians
We are still more white than you lol.

Hope so. You know timber is a valuable and replenishing natural resource worth, oh, let's say trillions of dollars? Might want to start chopping it down, and replanting it soon. You know, instead of practicing bicycle kicks.

I've been wondering this for years.

I like your indio animu girl

nice template faggot
>muh sul eh meu paíx xd
kys

credo che no, la mia famiglia è lombarda

>credo che no
You can't even speak Italian properly nigger xD

US military here, it won't happen. Loyalty to the Constitution is too strong. If you're mad about the deep state, deal with it through the political system you have now.
>vote
>run for office
>be active in your local political parties

what would the reaction be if bolsonaro won the presidency and ordered a coup?

BRA71L is a black country and Bolsonaro is a white right-winger, so, does that mean the BRA71LIAN population will be wiped from the earth?

As eleições serão fraudadas, OP. Um candidato que virá da união do PT com o PSDB será indicado e receberá os votos que iriam para o cachaceiro, esse candidato estará lá com o "apoio do lula e do povo" e vencerá no segundo turno com uma diferença não muito gritante dele com o Bolsonaro, assim vai parecer que não houve fraude e Brasil se tornará Venezuela 2.0.

Good luck and Godspeed Brazil

Attached: Based Alexis Carrel.jpg (900x506, 95K)

Please no, I want to spread kuruminha's ass cheeks and cum inside

people would literally rejoice

Has there ever been a Jow Forums to see where hue Jow Forums is situated? I assume a lot are in the south.

fug :D "non ci credo" è il modo giusto

This. Gustavo is right. NWO midia and Soro's voting machines are going to make some other leftist puppet president.
I'm never going back.

literally from all across the country, also South Brazil is a meme

I highly doubt that Bolsonaro will take it lightly if he loses, probably a coup will happen and the population will support it

I hate brazil because one of your retarded scientists developed the Africanized (killer) bee and let it escape, developing into one of the most invasive species ever, overtaking the continent, pushing out honeybees and killing thousands of people in the process

Attached: Kerr.jpg (501x456, 28K)

Yeah I know it's not the Whiteopia people wish it was. I remember a few said they were from Acre and the others in the general were amazed they had electricity.

Your barbecue isn't a meme though.

So you're saying a brazilian scientist made a bee that kills a ton of amerimutts?
Are you trying to cheer people up in this thread?

There will be no need for couping.
Bolsonaro has stated in interviews that will put militaries in departments, secretaries and ministeries that usually are bargained by political parties after elections.

scared that he will censor the internet other than that he can open death camps for leftists and i wont give a shit

Attached: 1531883004277.jpg (921x894, 108K)

>US foreign policy is good
you just proved you're pardo

Attached: america is europe's greatest ally.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

This dude is from the university I study and was my professor some time ago. It's a big meme here.

I don't hate Brazil now. You guys are alright. Just wish it was safer and whiter and not so broke, and less rapists would be nice. But hey. I wish you all the best.

Attached: thumbs up.png (342x350, 130K)

the only ones that want to censor internet are leftists, all around the world.

It's still better than the shitholes north of us though

yes

We want to side with Trump and old America, not Jewish USA

What's some good Cachaça?

that is easy to find abroad, Pitú.

Imagine not picking the hot native that thinks cloths are weird.

Attached: MMMmmm.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Vale Verde 12 anos
Magnífica Reserva Soleira
Companheira Extra Premium
Sebastiana Carvalho
Weber Haus Extra Premium Lt. 48
Casa Bucco Envelhecida
Canarinha
Middas Reserva

Boazinha, Seleta, São Francisco, Espírito de Minas, Salinas, Jambu. 51 and Pitú are trash

Big risk to take though and im sure that he will beef up their spying on us when bolso gets in office

Attached: 1507934354445.png (282x326, 20K)

Why even care? Whiskey is better anyways.
>pitú
nigger
I am no expert but I heard some friends talking about Rainha and Carvalheira. Are those good?

Attached: carvalheira.jpg (306x722, 32K)

I want to side with whites, not Israel

Attached: trump team.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

My friend's wife is Huehue and homesick and I was going to buy it as a gift.
Thanks

kek, same thing with amlo here, people unironically believe he's somehow different, even though he was in the PRI party and Carlos Salinas (well known CIA asset) endorsed him

never tried that out, are you from the northeast? Here we usually in SP we usually get only cachaça from SP, RJ and Minas

I don't do alcoholics, but Pitú is easy to find abroad, is a fact. If you've travelled more you would find that shit even in Scotland, which is a shame.

Yes, I'm from Recife. Also my father loves Seleta. Since I'm a whiskeyfag I never bothered to know some good cachaças. I bought one of those as a gift to my father but he never opened it. I guess he is waiting for some special event or some shit.

You are a good lad.

Of course you will find those since they aren't artesanal. It's not a matter of traveling more. As I said, I'm not into cachaça so I don't even bother.

Attached: DSC08873.jpg (1600x1200, 233K)

>(((((((((US foreign policy)))))))))
Have fun dying in Iran for Israel

Buy him a Bourbon of your region, if he is into spirits he'll gonna like that. Brazilians are more into the gesture of care and attention than specifities.

Attached: you-only-got-a-one-a-spaghett-its-gonna-break-but-you-32373357.png (500x318, 55K)

>Have fun dying in Iran for Israel
Brazil is full of Evangelicals that would really like doing so.

Flag checks out.

whiter than you muhammed

> homeland
> three states

Fucking sulistas and their separatist shit.

can you at least help us out taking out venezuela?

Why are all brazilians so dumb and unaware of real politics?

The same faggot that comes into every BRG to say his shit.
You're irrelevant. Your country is a shithole. You have no economy. Fuck off, please.

Attached: 1533770373301.jpg (1236x1170, 246K)

>literally no reason to hate us
Your skin is still brown

Attached: 1532245951949.jpg (489x604, 44K)

So what exactly is he going to do?

Attached: 1532730453006.jpg (650x370, 90K)