Travel is classist

>Travel is classist
What did she mean by this?

Attached: travelisaluxuryuclassistswine.png (540x980, 406K)

she meant that she is a poor idiot

You know all the trust fund kids who are #livingtheirbestlife in the Caribbean or Paris or Cambodia? That’s “classist”.

Also, Twain was wrong. I went to China and my opinion of those humanoids dropped significantly.

Ive “traveled” and Im more racist after because I came home and they're still here.
My uncle was a world traveler for decades and he hates now it because everywhere is just mini western enclaves

I've been to 32 countries and 27 states. The biggest lesson I've learned is that the vast majority of the world outside of the PNW is absolute shit.

Winner

anyone got the edit of the klan member traveling the world, them coming to appreciate the various peoples and cultures while asserting they should all stick to their respective countries (for the continued existence of their cultures)?

You can't take a train to europe from here. In fact we are stuck here in the new world.

traveling economy is hell. you're afforded more comfort on a prison bus.

Travel to Africa or Detroit and tell me how much more you love black people.

come back with an appreciation for that booty tho

>travel and visit a bunch of ethnostates while experiencing their unique cultures
>go back to your concrete jungle "multicultural" consumerist hellhole
>gosh I love multiculturalism

I have a job and a kid I can’t just go to Tibet whenever the fuck I want

No shit, but you could probably afford to go camping at the very least

>travel
Well that makes us the underprivileged given most of us are neckbeards that never leave their room.

I do; America is huge I can safely and easily head out of state to fish or camp.

Attached: thumbsup.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Anyone can fucking travel. I've been all over the US by taking seasonal jobs in the national parks. Its great. They pay my room, board and food so I dont have to use the money I make if I dont want too. I also get free access to the park and/or resort activities.

This has to be a ploy by airlines to make more money. It's either that or the fascist leftists are actually shitting on people for not being able to afford to take a vacation overseas. I really hope it's the airlines. This really is the darkest timeline if it isn't.

>easily head out of state to fish or camp
>out of state
You see, that's like 1000-2000km here where I live.
But I can literally camp in my state I guess. Once I camped on a barren stretch of ningaloo. No people for miles.

Travelling made me more racist

>fascist
>leftist
god damn commies

I live in the PNW and I've been to 51 countries and 36 states, and there are plenty of places that're awesome.

... but the PNW is pretty fuckin awesome

GAS yourself

>Travelling made me more racist
Same. I experienced an all-white German town and realized how wrong it is to live in a multiculti hellhole. It hit me like a ton of bricks - "oh, so this is how life is supposed to feel", and only then I fully realized how much being in a city full of retards eats away at your soul

Second this, I hitchhiked like thousands of miles.

It was so odd to go to Geneva and find a nice, clean, overall very pleasant city after hearing the Swiss bitch about it. Then I realized it's because my basis for comparison is Houston.

Attached: racedots.png (1620x991, 1.86M)

>Reminder
Travel is NOT an accomplishement

Attached: bootytwerk.gif (300x169, 1.11M)

Gross

faggot

STOP EDITING THEIR NAMES,CUNTS

newfag

I hate this stupid pretentious type of writing, makes me yawn, just get straight to the point you fuck.

Attached: 1532485897055.gif (640x400, 56K)

Of course a narrow-minded privileged first world bitch would find traveling classist; she’s never travelled and therefore is a bigoted and prejudiced bitch.
Proves the point of the poster.

No you're just a monkey fucker

Attached: monkey.png (504x504, 203K)

Seriously,canada?

roasties ruined travel and turned it into a meme.