Why are younger white Americans increasingly drinking themselves to death...

Why are younger white Americans increasingly drinking themselves to death? Alcohol consumption had actually been declining over time from the 1950's until the late-2000's (like tobacco consumption), but then it flipped back around.

Attached: Extreme drinking.jpg (1600x1600, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol?amp
i.ytimg.com/vi/iSPFRQuxYds/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer steel reserve

Attached: 2266223.jpg (1145x688, 268K)

bump

Attached: 8643234.jpg (733x512, 115K)

they severed their connection with God and cannot fill the void in their lives.

If Jesus doesn't approve of alcohol then why did he turn water into wine, lets face it, if Jesus existed today he would turn water into steel reserve

Attached: 4626141177.jpg (996x622, 133K)

>save the planet kysn

Alcohol needs to be banned for women. They drink and drink like a bunch of whores so they can take random dicks without feeling guilty. Drinking also ages them considerably.

BECAUSE THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN ALL THE MONEY, YOU FUCKING RETARD

Because they don't see light at the end of the tunnel in consumerist utopia, known as USA?

Life is shit and then you die. Or in meme words if you prefer:
>Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets dick chopped off with massive shot of Judaism, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Attached: 7.jpg (948x960, 112K)

>and that's a good thing

Attached: fat pride.jpg (750x1662, 359K)

Easier to just drink yourself to death rather than grow up and be shamed into working a 9-5 for someone else, shamed for not marrying a woman that sees you as nothing more than an ATM, shamed for being born wrong.

The world hates us, we're just checking out early in as painless a way as we can.

Attached: 1451571955295.jpg (368x368, 41K)

People want to be the "cool wine aunt" or whatever the fuck that means and think being an alcoholic is cool.

The Irish drank all the fucking time, and look how successful they became. (Independance from England)

Who is we? What sort of people fit this description?

daily reminder that drinking anhydrous alcohol is retarded (because it can contain up to 1% methanol and still be labeled as 100% ethanol)

Hopefully Jews.

Young white guys

23yo boomer alcoholic here. How do you NOT drink in the end times?

Kek I remember the day being an alcoholic stopped being cool I puked in a toilet and all the water splashed all over my face and this was because I hadn't had a drink by like 1:30pm

Sat on the floor thinking about what a dumb as I was, bad times

Attached: 1530777585161.jpg (733x550, 115K)

When all people seem to be able to look forward to is vapid tinder thots and the next Marvel movie.

When everyone around you is a vapid materialist.

When modern men are incapable of uniroinic friendship and modern women are parasitic whores.

Alcohol makes this tolerable for an hour or so at a time.

the media pushing anti white all the time why wouldn't you drink yourself to death if you don't feel welcome in your country

pussy

How did you stop drinking?

I drink in the afternoon to ease my thoughts about our society’s decline and inevitable collapse and to relieve my constant existential angst. People who think a lot tend to drink in order to go about their everyday work in a relaxed manner.

It makes sense to me that intelligent people have been found to get intoxicated more often than others: >psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol?amp

Same

If you stay alive you can make a difference though.

We're talking about full blown alcoholism that leads to an early death though. It's okay to drink on occasion to loosen up but becoming dependant is awful.

Bring back St. Ides

And special brew nigga.

i.ytimg.com/vi/iSPFRQuxYds/hqdefault.jpg

If that's being a puss I'm fine with it

I got a full time job and stared exercising some family pressure helped, I'm usually too tired to drink, it's shit for the first 2 or 3 days though

Now I have something once or twice a week still gotta watch out though I'm prone to binges

Consumption-grade absolute ethanol has to be methanol-free, because people use it for consumption purposes, like making medicinal tinctures. "Denatured" ethanol is labeled as such as doesn't have the same taxes applied.

cause it goes well with weed, really is that simple.

I find if I smoke up while I'm drinking I feel both less.

If you some while drunk you get more drunk(also possible spins ) , if you drink while high you get more high

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read on here. And I've read some pretty retarded shit on here.

It's just the truth my man