School Shooting Trainer

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-commit-school-n898881

>Go to american google news
>See this

wtf

Attached: index.jpg (280x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/JgtOH
kwch.com/content/news/Child-remains-found-at-New-Mexico-compound-man-due-in-court-490352381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did Israel really think that blaming school shooters on muslim trainers would get us to be willing to go to war against Iran? Holy fuck you jews are desperate.

Attached: 1526347543714.jpg (698x710, 115K)

You didn't think school shootings were a natural phenomenon, did you?

this is triggering my spidey senses.

this story is all over mainstream US and UK MSM yet Jow Forums is crickets.

Attached: B387210E-72AA-4AB8-A61C-95DE2533EDFB.jpg (634x650, 60K)

This.

>archive.li/JgtOH

>"I started to try and kick them off about three months ago and everything I tried to do kept getting knocked down," said Badger said.

A judge dismissed an eviction notice filed by Badger against Morton in June, court records said. The records did not provide further details on the judge's decision.

Really prepares my porridge anons...

The search for the 3-year-old boy continues. Authorities believe Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj had been at the compound within the past few weeks. Authorities turned over the 11 children found Friday to New Mexico child protective service officials. The sheriff described the “surprising and heartbreaking” conditions under which the children were kept. The only food found on the property Friday were a few potatoes and a box of rice.

“It was the saddest living conditions and poverty I have seen,” he said.

When was the last time nypost covered a story about niggers or muzzies in a negative fashion?

Yet with this shit they're calling them "sickos" in their headline. Don't get me wrong, whoever is behind this is a sicko. But the fact that libshit msm are jumping all over this should raise giant red flags.
These are the same people who were defending pedos just last week.

Shouldn't he be training the guns to shoot up the school?

Yes I was surprised to find only 2 small threads

>niggers
>going to school

I never thought about that angle. Country is pissed pedos are romping around like they have fucking name recognition on the internet. Media stayed silent or glossed over it at best. Now they realize it's a mistake, costing viewers/clicks or either getting more hate than usual, so now they mass cover everything pointing out what a sicko they were to gain viewership, and (to them) hopefully a change of opinion about the media.

kid’s remains were found
guns dont kill people, silly

FPBP

Bump

Connected to Lauren Sarsour.

Attached: 20180808_155635.png (720x777, 166K)

Now THIS is kikery

Attached: 1451163066226.png (285x372, 15K)

I've seen it on MSM through Tweets but they obviously didn't mention he was a Black Muslim.

Remember this for when the next school shooting happens. This can't possibly be the only one.

Kill it with fire

All the gop plans coming together. The black terrorista. Clanton getting free. Assange testymonial.
Gop voters will be so mad and furious other all that stacked happenning, it's red tide guarantee

Played like a fiddle

Dunno if it's good or bad news. No one is right forever... If trump and bolton stop being on their smart streak it could spell a disaster

>kid remains were found
where did you hear that

Here f a m: kwch.com/content/news/Child-remains-found-at-New-Mexico-compound-man-due-in-court-490352381.html

>smart streak
says it all really doesn't it. Tiresome.jpg

Yep pizza related. Muzzie angle is co(he)nvenient misdierection.

Bump

Cocaine