Why aren't you joining the Libertarian Party's Mises Caucus...

Why aren't you joining the Libertarian Party's Mises Caucus? We can take over the party and restore the party's reputation.

Attached: gold and black.jpg (800x1200, 139K)

>tfw no twice gf
life truly is TT

Attached: TWICE-Dahyun.jpg (900x600, 79K)

The Libertatian Party has been cucked for ages, it's hopeless
>WE NEED TO BE MORE MAINSTREAM TO BE RELEVANT
>*nominates people like Bob Barr, WAR, Gary Johnson, Bill Weld*
>COOL, NOW WE HAVE NO PRINCIPLES AND WE'RE STILL IRRELEVANT

We need Pat Buchanan and the Reform Party back

Attached: doki_doki___yuri_viii_by_megancoffey-dbwfy7y.jpg (1024x1532, 217K)

That's why the Mises Caucus was created.

>wasting time and effort taking over platform that's completely useless

Cuz we republican now. Good luck though, if you get the slightest amount of influence you should destroy the party before it's recaptured by commie faggots again.

commie fagot here, and I agree

If you don't want to be associated with commies, why did you join the commie Republican Party?

Because I like purging commies from a party that can win.

The Libertarian party has always been leftist. It was run by agorist types in the 70s. It's fucking dead and most sensible people bailed out when the Cathy Reisenwitzs took over.

But you haven't purged any commies from the Republican Party.

if you counter signal trump you are the enemy right now, he is the best thing we got. Either vote for him or fuck off

Attached: ecc04d4b8715633ce1bcf550f6c234b7--john-hamm-madmen.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Or we can bring TRUE libertarianism to the Republican party

Attached: 1511842988536.png (5000x7500, 1.81M)

Lol Neocons are only 20% of the party now. Freedom caucus holds veto power over congress.

Libertarianism has no reputation to restore

"It's not oppression if it's not the government"

right when i think twice cant get any worse they comeback with "dance the night away". embarassing.

Attached: DD300HLXoAIkkUp.jpg (1366x2048, 481K)

Why?
It's better the Libertarian be a cucked party that spoils Dems rather than Republicans

>Libertarian
>ideology founded by Communists and other anarchists and brought to the "right wing" by a Jewish anarchist
Fuck off.

They all became Republicans for Obama and tried to solidify control of the Democratic Party.

No Hoppe caucus?

Attached: D5EF5930-85C1-4671-9D5A-8E80BB8540DE.jpg (960x721, 60K)

Fucking disgusting

Attached: 1532501551901.png (291x300, 128K)

So why is federal spending as high as it's ever been? Your Freedom Caucus is running up trillion dollar deficits every year.

The Republican Party has never been libertarian. The Republican Party has increased the size and power of the federal government every single time .

Because shutting down the gov is bad optics. Reality sucks. At least they are in the game. When has a libertarian been elected as anything other than a republican?

If I were a billionaire I would throw tons of money at this.

What's the point of winning elections if your party continues to behave like commies? Better to not win elections than associate with commies.

Kek you are either naive or a shill. You act like libertarians own congress but spend like drunken sailors when the reality is nothing of the sort. They have much more influence than a decade ago, but there is still much to do. Backing a strategy that has proven results is far more pragmatic than pissing away your energy on a proven lost cause. How many times have the radicals lost control of the party? It's at least twice. Zero wins when they do have control to go along with it. Sad.

How long was Ron Paul in the Republican Party? 4 decades? And what has he achieved in the Republican Party? The two main themes in his presidential campaign was ending the American empire and attacking the fiscal and monetary policy of continuous deficits and low interest rates. Your allegedly "libertarian" Republican Party has increased military spending, increased budget deficits and demanded perpetually low interest rates.

No. We don't want the commies to see it coming. Just join the Mises Caucus and quietly save up for your helicopter. If the Left's behavior of late is any indication, you can expect lots of support when the Day of the Helicopter comes.

I didn't say the party was libertarian, I said neocons were down to 20% and the freedom caucus had a veto, which they may not always exercise due to political pressure. The party is much more libertarian than it was, and this is an objective measurement based on election results. As for Ron Paul's legacy, both of the ideas you have mentioned are mainstream within the republican party, and the anti-war position is dominant despite having control of both houses and the presidency. I would say Ron Paul is still winning, and he'd do better if stubborn libertarians would hold their nose and sieze the levers of power rather than LARP about doing something in an unelectable party.

If Ron Paul's ideas are mainstream, then why is your party running up worse deficits as Obama and spending as much as he did? Why is Trump demanding that the Fed keep interest rates low? Why is Trump keeping us involved in Africa, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? Why is your party waging this trade war?

You are clearly retarded. Have fun larping with your unelectable friends.

Have fun with your commie friends, you cuck.

This.
I cringe every time I listen to more of the "mainstream " libertarians. Sometimes I don't know if I'm still listening to a libertarian or is it a Democrat.
I am registered as a libertarian but I am not a paying member of the party, yet I get the pamphlets in the mail every now and then. They are fucking cringe worthy, at least most of them.
Also the party is run by total fucking amateurs and their "going mainstream " just means adapting the failed policies of both parties at the same time. It's like they fucking took a poll and decided which policies are the least popular and going with them. They can't even do "going mainstream" it's a joke.

This.

Registered Libertarian here

The fuck you are talking about? Who told you that libertarians are the power in the Republican party? They have more power than they did but they have to be careful and they have to work their way up to be even considered any kind of power. Thanks to libertarians Republican party at least voiced the anti war sentiments. Good luck with cuckservatives running it. You liked Bush Jr? Cause that's what you get.

Even shit like reason magazine is full sjw now

Would rather virtue signal than take a major party away from Trotskyites. What a faggot.

Party is a so fucking dead. I have no desire to prance around with its corpse

Attached: breaking-news-1.jpg (1280x720, 111K)