Jow Forums how the fuck can we beat black men? Let me tell you what happend...

Jow Forums how the fuck can we beat black men? Let me tell you what happend, so I was with my wife 5'7 blonde haired blue eyed qt.314. She's Christian too. Anyway we were in Wal-Mart and I saw what some people would call a BLACK BULL. I turn to my wife and she just kept looking at him the entire time. I could see her biting her lips sucking on her thumb etc. Anyway I went to the bathroom and went I came out, she was talking to him! I wanted to go up to him and call him a nigger but dude looked to strong. I just stood next to my wife and they were flirting she was touching him. They didn't even pay attention to me. When we were driving back home she was on her phone want talking to me. I asked who was she texting she said it was the nigger from earlier. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 1533578520072.jpg (960x960, 57K)

ez beat your wife for talking to that dumb nigger and if the nigger comes to your property shoot him

Kill yourself low effort fag

stop shopping at wal-mart you goy

You sure she just won't report me to cops? Don't wanna lose my house and car.

idk confront her in a not so violent way then and still shoot the nigger if he comes on your property

Not baiting faggot.
Good prices my guy

Should I maybe wait? To see if she invites him over and then confront her?

those good prices are putting small businesses out of business by taking tax dollars from them via taxes and subsidizing large corporations like wal-mart

white slaves are the worst.

Your gunna come home one night (probably) tonight an catch Tyrone shooting his nigger baby load in your wife's face , I suggest you never leave the house or leave the roastie now before your little cuck heart gets broke. Kek

i'll take things that never happened for 100 alex

Attached: 1502805078988.jpg (960x960, 87K)

try bdsm with her, make her a slave

Fuck. I gotta go to work tomorrow! My wife just stays home and cleans and cooks. What are the chances that she invites him over while I'm working

I don’t believe you for a second, kike. Post “not bait” as many times as you want, no one is this much of a bitch, and if you are, you wouldn’t be sharing it like a cuck faggot bitch.
Sage and kys.

>American nigger fetishisposting

This is some low effort shit.
Take your weird fetish somewhere else faggot.

Fuck off you faggots if you aren't gonna help.

Low quality bait kill yourself kike

You sound like one pathetic fuck who shouldn’t have a woman to begin with
Go Tyrone, let’s be honest if your daughter wants to get blacked you’ll let her

>jewish fetish that never happened
kys kike
SAGE

fake and gay
sage

Hooo boy if this wasn´t a LARP you´de be done for.

It isn't. Can't believe all these faggots sageing. Besides I have a gun

100/100

Be a man and control your fucking wife.

Hopefully it will be easy for you to just accept Raising your new son Jamal.