Jews gonna Jew.

Attached: Capture.png (596x508, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqPD9KUmf3k&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Yug4I-3Ofuc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=EhRF6hjbj-Q&feature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Criminal Law major here! Stats argue that pedos go back to Israel since dual citizenship.

Attached: 39C9A69F-3616-4F9F-9C06-83663F53DC06.jpg (673x547, 80K)

Patrick Shittle is a Zionist Jew. Dude even speaks Hebrew and Yiddish. Here's proof:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

this man is a hero

Attached: patrick holocaust.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

Youre also a zionist jew, jewwing the jew who names the jew

>if you reject zionism, you're a zionist

Attached: brainlet 45.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Youre a jew

>that pic
pure gold

Attached: patrick fear meme.png (447x505, 386K)

Why would you stand around with that sign? Go fucking do something instead of virtue signaling.

>if you expose zionist jews, you're a jew

Attached: brainlet 37.jpg (645x729, 132K)

because it shows (((them))) that theyre not safe

Attached: patrick little tweet.jpg (781x927, 92K)

>Jews gonna Jew.
He was walking around with a sign literally saying "Jews Rape Kids".

That's more than little rude, don't you think? In fact, it probably qualifies as hate speech.

Spitting is a mild and proportional response. For all you know, that was in that young man's neighborhood.

Community self defense overcomes a clearly deranged man's "right" to implicitly incite violence against a group of people based on their religious preference.

link it

>Still posting this mentally I'll person
Why?

>He was walking around with a sign literally saying "Jews Rape Kids".
>That's more than little rude, don't you think?

Truth ain't supposed to be "cute", faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=tqPD9KUmf3k&t=
here u go

Attached: patrick little signs3.png (1353x1074, 2.11M)

>justifying simple assault by claiming feelings and ebil 'hate speech'
>reddit spacing
Checks out.

Who cares if he is? It's funny, I don't take him seriously and if you do, you're probably retarded.

>who cares if Patrick Shittle is working for Israel against white interests while LARPing as a white advocate... he's funny!
kill yourself moshe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yug4I-3Ofuc&t=
hes got the best memes

Attached: patrick little anime font.png (1220x686, 183K)

TExhnically hes not wrong. Rabbis suck off newborns weewees after skinning em.

Daily reminder these threads are created by shareblue staff. Their modus operandi, derail the MAGA movement (they will fail ofcourse). Please be vigilant and headstrong. Ignore the glow in the darks as well as the neo nazis that are using petty things such as race etc etc in order to divide us. The globalists bank on us dividing ourselves which is why we must resist the urge to in fight. /ourguy/ Alex Jones told us this would happen, the fucking Saudis and their partners in crime the chicoms are raping this country to death and were sitting over here talking about jew this and jew that. Someone slips on a fucking banana peel and it's the jews, ENOUGH. As long as you are constitutionally conservative and pro 2nd amendment you are my brother and I love you. We all bleed the same red blood of patriots and together we will overcome these globalist dogs.

notice the lack of outrage from the left.. they silence alex jones but let this slide? are they afraid? no, most likely they are waiting for his "little following" to help derail a true republican candidate by splitting the votes. if you vote for him, there will be a greater chance for the leftist candidate will win
think: the bernie vs hildawg switcharoo 2.0
dont get me wrong. seeing him with that sign was hilarious, but you dont think they are willing to do some outrageous things to compete? after all, these are the people who have no use for an honest press..
think: Ali-G/Borat 2.0

i missed this copypasta

Attached: civic nationalism.jpg (634x746, 414K)

You're not entirely wrong. If you set out to intentionally anger people, don't be surprised when they attack you. All this did was make Little look like a joke and the spitter a hero.

>As long as you are constitutionally conservative and pro 2nd amendment you are my brother and I love you. We all bleed the same red blood of patriots and together we will overcome these globalist dogs.
this. God bless America.

EAT SHIT MAGATARD KIKE

Attached: NIG.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Give me a link to the Boston video.

>notice the lack of outrage from the left
because he gets censored all the time and is just brought up in local news and small newspapers
hes not big enough for CNN yet
but the leftie ourcry during the senate election was fun

Attached: patrick little whitepill.png (1268x1218, 436K)

Yeah. The look on Little's face is great. The Jew is getting ready to attack him and Little is just slightly smiling.

The media intentionally anger me every day, what is my justified and proportional response and does it involve a stolen U-Haul truck?

Nice signs. Can't miss those.

Found it on a new channel. The EU geoblocked his NY one but that was it so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhRF6hjbj-Q&feature

patrick little is bringing back the old rockwell protests with signs

Attached: patrick little end2.png (904x603, 504K)

Trust in the G-d emperor, for he will never stray away from our goal brother.

The jew attacks.

Attached: acidspittingmuslims.gif (500x266, 465K)

how can one man be so smug

Attached: patrick sign 5.png (1039x1037, 1.85M)

guys, do you really think this is a winning strategy

Attached: 1486255460355.png (1895x1181, 880K)

this guy's fucking great, how come some of you faggots were saying he was a shill and shit

who cares
it worked for rockwell
this is making headlines
and if this normalizes antisemtism its a win

those people recording on their phones are so fucking annoying.

>religious preference

first day?

Little is a Scottish name. Why are the Jews stealing our names?

spitting is assualt, a crime

honestly if you think people are ready to accept the JQ before they're even white nationalist you're a fucking moron. what little's doing is juvenile and will achieve nothing, it's a shame because he had so much potential

Attached: Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg (480x480, 75K)

the left: doesn't see him at all. would think he is a nut, and unworthy of news.
the right: would see him as shameful and a joke and continue to vote for their #MAGA approved republican.
shills here: brofam this is /ourhero, lets throw all our strength behind this showboating nobody and essentially nullify our political power.

Having a message worked for Rockwell, not magic marker boards. He has money to travel across the US at will, but doesn't have the time or energy to make a decent sign? He is smelling fishier and fishier.

nope. He looks insane and unapproachable with his Jews rape kids shtick but a lack of tack is part of the American character.

this comes across very much like one of those hidden camera prank shows

>moarpheus
you know that guy is most likely an antifa who accuses literally everyone on the right of being jewish and/or a plant in order to create infighting

Hey everyone, this Lefty Canadian thinks the Jew who assaulted Little is a hero.

angry stealing jew

Attached: angry jew2.gif (420x237, 3.81M)

He keeps saying Rupert Murdoch is a Jew when he 100% isn't a Jew. Being able to pick a hole in one of his facts allows people to dismiss everything. Murdoch is a zionist but he not a Jew. His mother was not a Jew despite some pro-Palestinian blogger claiming it with zero source. I think they saw one picture of his mother with a rabbi and this leads them to make that claim. She is Irish and British, zero Jew.

thanks for the aviators LOSER

>he starts to nervously run away while pat slowly walks towards him

Attached: laugh.jpg (451x392, 46K)

who knows. maybe ask his kike brother

Attached: little brother black hair.jpg (1101x764, 70K)

debunk the claims then

Attached: 545134535.png (762x650, 876K)

he's not wrong because Jews rape kids

this is what peak optics look like

Attached: patrick new york.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

I think he actually took some of my advice from the NYC thread.

Did he get them back from that jew scoundrel?

>he worked with jews when he was a cuckservative therefore he must be a jew!!!
>he went through a libertarian phase therefore he must be a jew!!!
studying hebrew doesn't make you jewish, i know people who studied it as part of their religious studies
"looking jewish" isn't a valid argument nor is it proof
looks like shit that's how you alienate yourself from society

no the jew cracked them and threw em under a car WHILE running away

These disgusting troll people who seem to be taking over the streets lately really need to be put down when they act out.

That's what I said niggerbitch

lol Patrick went to Germany and studied Yiddish as a kid. Then as an adult he studied Hebrew. And now he LARPs as an ebil nahtzee while working with other kikes like Mike Enoch and Platek. Kill yourself.

Attached: patrick rockwell3.jpg (950x1179, 785K)

NO such thing as "hate speech" dumbass

Holy Shit. Based.

LOL IMAGINE BEING SO DUMB you think "jewish" is a "religious preference".

If your flag was old glory I'd think you were a boomer

who was the women at the end

Fuck off, civnat retard.

"Divide us". Who? The based niggers and beaners of the "American Working Class"? LOL get fucked. Identity politics are here, these shitskins want our nations and they think they have a right to them. The jews told them so. So wake the fuck up; your skin is your uniform whether you like it or not.

Considering he is jewish he probably sold the glasses later.

emily youcis

Attached: emily youcis.jpg (640x423, 83K)

t bh stunts like do make me question his actual motives. but moarpheus is either a paranoid faggot or an antifa, according to him every right wing figure is a jewish plant and what we all need to do is stay on stormfront and never engage with the general public because anyone who does is a jewish cia fbi plant

people like you are why whites will always be cucked and will never rise up because we're too busy shooting down those who do

>group of people based on their religious preference
>jew
>preference
Fuck off JIDF, even you own people know that is false Moshi

Attached: Jews_are_a_Race.jpg (580x564, 142K)

extrajudiciary drone strikes when?

You implied that the only rape going on is sucking baby cock at a bris. That is not the same thing as saying they violently rape them, which is what Patrick is saying.

>thinking anything anyone does at this point is about achieving results

you obviously aren't paying attention outside my man. NOTHING is achieving results and NOTHING will, now it's just time to have some fun and watch the world burn. Why not hold up some funny ass signs along the way?

hitler was the original zionist

>according to him every right wing figure is a jewish plant
name one right wing figure who isn't either a Jew or a Zionist.

worked out so great for hitler, huh?

>moarpheus
you're a fucking schizoid kike, begone Yid.

Actually I have to reply again. This was either gr8 b8 or boomerposting. either way. you're a faggot.

mr bond

moarpheus is disinfo agent schizoid kike

Oh, I get it. You ARE a boomertard; one of the wave brought in by that laughable "q" shit

you will never get support to exterminate the jews, that means they need to occupy space on this earth, where would you have them?

is emily teaming up with patrick?

Attached: emily patrick.jpg (774x831, 63K)

Please now post about how "The dems are the real racists"

>he has no argument

didnt we speak yesterday?

who said we should exterminate the jews? Jews are committing crimes. They are criminals. You imprison criminals. Jews are not above our laws.

seriously though, regardless of this guy, do you guys think this all is some operation gladio tier shit. basiscally they are running psyop on the general american public to radicalize them.

I am starting to think this, they want war so they start like this.

Like if you wanted the general american public to go to war with china, they would ofc saty no, they would cite their video games like they do here, but if you only radicalize them, make them into some bush/obama/trump jugend brainwash them, then they will scream for war and serve it

personally I think this is what is going on right now, while they will stand there and blame the jews or whateve scpaegoat you can find. The globalists wants war and we cannot avoid that

FUCKING BASED

Attached: the dildo.jpg (480x360, 34K)

There are people that convert and that whole thing with Jesus. but what ever man in your mind your opinion rules.

lel yeah
you didn't find anything to expose him yet did you?

Balls of steel

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 13K)

and the ones you can't find evidence for, go to israel

I haven't started looking, user. Working on exposing Trump atm.