What the fuck is this? a race-mixing nog is the republican nominee for senator from Michigan?

absolute state. I'm done with the Recucklican party

Attached: wtf.jpg (1920x820, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR PARTY LOOKS LIKE

Attached: fdefsedf.png (600x624, 342K)

FUCKING BOOMERS

I would rather have the democrat win than have a race-mixing nigger in office , honestly

bump - wtf Jow Forums

was it entirely boomers who voted in the Michigan republican primary? I don't understand

That's right. Not a single person under the age of 58 voted.

The Republican party is open to all who support American values.

All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers

It's that or a sharia law pushing arab who is employing taqiya anytime he is questioned on his beliefs. At least the nog is conservative. Maybe it'll be like having tom from the boondocks.

>American values.

What are those? Diversity, tolerance and being nice?

This

>It's that or a sharia law pushing arab who is employing taqiya anytime he is questioned on his beliefs
i want to leave this country

Her mongrels look nothing like her.
What a waste of good genes.

Amazing. Just like that Key and Peele sketch.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54

never in my life have i seen based black man stay with his mutt family

this is a fucking travesty. disgusting. I might honestly change my voter registration just because of this alone

Recucklickan party is fucked if they voted for this

Attached: 1533750439972.png (741x630, 27K)

Bait
Sage

For nignogs, yes.
I would say self-sufficiency, individual rights, and small government. Of course, even if this nigger pretends to be "conservative" to appeal to R/the_donald boomers, we all know it is in the nogs' nature to vote for MO' GIBSMEDATS and bigger, more overbearing government.

>James is the better candidate in every imaginable way
>He actually stands a chance against Stabenow
>He's living proof that some blacks can serve a purpose even if the vast majority can't

This thread is obviously an attempt to break up the right so that Debbie-do-nothing can remain in office. What's worse is that much of Jow Forums will fall for it.

>This thread is obviously an attempt to break up the right so that Debbie-do-nothing can remain in office.
no .. its not. a race mixing nigger is by definition not good