What Trump is truly like in person

I was hesitant on sharing this story and posting video evidence where I still have the video unlisted, but the fact that Trump is still in office and hasn't been impeached flusters me to great dismay

I say this as a former supporter and lifelong conservative whose views shifted from a dreary night at one of his propaganda rallies when I met the pig behind the mask.

You guys have asked on numerous occasions "what is Donald like in real life outside of the cameras"

I'll tell you as a father, he's a priggish piece of shit and I will never forget during the campaign when he insulted my son because he wanted to ask him about how he would make ivy league schools affordable for his minority friends. I dont give a shit if it was midnight after a rally he gave my son the opportunity to ask his question and he deserves respect.

Luckily my son recorded it in secret and here is the video of Trump being a piece of shit himself and insulting my offspring

youtube.com/watch?14&v=yqhIY2S3SSw

Fuck him and fuck you drumpettes, hopefully this video will change your mind like I did mine

Attached: drumpfinaction.png (1091x560, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMknKXfbyt8
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he wanted to ask him about how he would make ivy league schools affordable for his nigger friends
Lol, niggers already go to school for free. Get fucked, faggot.

Did your wife’s son cry about his half brothers Ivy League education

Redlined schools which are underfunded because my fellow white men fear competition unfortunately

Are you going to deny that private schools have higher standards?

>impeached
Why the fuck would he be impeached?
243% voter turnout in rural areas is totally normal, they were just really excited to vote for him.

At least I have a wife you pantshitting manbaby.

He was tired and frustrated, but his answer was legitimate. Why should we be taking offense?

>Fuck him and fuck you drumpettes, hopefully this video will change your mind like I did mine
>reddit spacing
Shareblue you are truly cancer.

ISRAEL WILL DIE!

Attached: 1521658720401.jpg (635x541, 105K)

OP is a faggot and a shill, get the fuck off MY board.

It was a vague nothing answer.

It barely even addressed my sons point.

And of course he lied

aw, I thought he was nice dude when I voted for him

fuck off tard

I literally don't give a shit as long as he enacts his policies. I'm not even watching the video because he could slap your son in the face and I don't care.

hahahahaa it IS your wife's son leleleelel

>(((my fellow white men)))

every fucking time

>Redlined schools which are underfunded because my fellow white men fear competition unfortunately
I can smell the fucking matzo on this kike from here. What do you even want starting up with private schools? Private schools usually have higher standards because they're not designed to be for literally anybody who can hold a pencil. And how are people who can't manage one single district of their own without it becoming a crime-ridden hell on Earth entitled to all this effort trying to get them literate anyway? Shouldn't they at least be trying to provide for their own if they're this fucking vastly superior? I can barely eat as much as I want to puke.

>fine Mexico to pay for the wall
lmao what kikes. We're cutting off a portion of the free money we give to Mexico for nothing. We shouldn't be paying them anything. We're not their parents.

This.
They literally get full-rides because they're a certain race

First sage second he did absolutely nothing wrong here and behaved like he always does you shill faggot

Attached: 20180804_103407.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

>why doesn't he have a 20 minute sitdown with me random person, who shows up without scheduling, and impromptu on the spot. I DUSURVE respect.

lel

You didn't watch the video of Trump verbally insulting my kid did you?

Are you a parent?

lol "only shills for the guy I've been brainwashed into liking are accepted here, the anonymous website I just found out about has to be an echo chamber for MY VIEWS because I AM AN AMERICAN TEENAGER AND I DEMAND IT"

>drumpfinaction.png

Attached: 2b98us.jpg (500x464, 35K)

WOW this is telling. EXPOSED is an understatement

he answered your sons question in a respectful way. stop whining you fucking faggot. your son is a whiney little faggot too... oooh my poor friends, got into ivy league but dont know how to use the fafsa website so they can take loans and pay for them like everyone the fuck else.

go suck your sons boyfriends cock some more you fucking faggot.

OP is a faggot. Sage

But he was great? Consider this is pre or after a rally = extreme amounts of energy already expended on tons of people, strong lights (which he doesn´t like) and talking loudly.
So he is either resting or conserving before using, both are fine and you should not have interrupted him at all. Sucks to suck

He is the one who agreed to the interview fuckstick, I figured as a presidential candidate he would have tried to persuade me further to keep my vote instead of turning me sour on him.

Just imagine if Hillary were to do this

You should have smacked your son senseless for asking such a pants-on-head retarded question when he wasted his only opportunity to talk to someone as important as Trump

>"Mr President I live in an area that's not too wealthy and not too poor, how will my friends be able to afford college" ??????????
What the fuck does that even mean? College is already free for those who should be going to college. The top 3% of my high school all had free college to anywhere they wanted to go in the form of scholarships. For everyone else: go to community college for two years and then transfer to a state school.

If you can't afford to take out a loan for two years of state school, with applicable grant money and scholarships, THEN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME. You can literally pay off the fucking loan two years out of college by living frugally if you pick the right major

Trump's mistake was standing and listening to your retarded autistic son instead of turning 360 degrees and walking away. Fuck you boomer.

>brings a kid into a dressing room before a rally
>expects him to be courteous

entitled fag

Why find this video and then lie? It´s short so yes we watched it. Where is the insult?
"If you do great in school, you will go to Ivy League" or whatever he said. HOW in the actual leftist sick mind is this an insult?
Oversensitive helicopter parents are a blight on the fucking landscape. Your kid will grow up a beta if you continue.

Your child must be pure trash if the president would insinuate that he is a poor nigger lol

He seemed nice and respectful. Is this a troll? I think i've been trolled.

Attached: 1457348126603.jpg (640x640, 174K)

Your kid is a faggot and so are you. Go rape him again you fucking pedo freak.

>Redlined schools which are underfunded because my fellow white men fear competition unfortunately

>my fellow white men
>my fellow white men
>my fellow white men
>my fellow white men
>my fellow white men

Attached: 5677654645334.jpg (980x742, 111K)

You have mental issues friend, there was no insult. Maybe go check yourself for paranoia or maybe work on your self-esteem? Come over to /sig/ we´ll sort you out.

Butt hurt much you fucking tool.

Anecdotal appeals (aka logical fallacy) are banned on Jow Forums. You goddamn larping newfags need to read the sticky or get the fuck off our board.

Attached: j4l6b3m9f1.jpg (625x774, 96K)

He's doing your kid a favor by not letting them get indoctrinated at ivy leagues

This is the stupidest fucking thread i have been baited into looking at and the fucking scripted baited question by the l
Lib fuck baiting knowing the answer full well also the lib Know completely fucked ivy league schools pander to niggers and minorities exclusively! Fuck off you Stupid Fuck!

Attached: image.jpg (607x773, 119K)

dumb frogposter

Ok faggot, I'll take the bait. Good job.
What have you done to give your sons under privileged friends a leg up? Have you donated money or time to this cause? Most importantly, how did your son have exposure to these people to make friends with them in the first place?
I'd bet your life you don't have satisfactory answers to any of these points. Die in a fire.

Access to free education for everyone so blacks won't continue to be forced into the ghettos and life of crime seems like an important issue to me and most rational Americans.

Him turning away would have been more respectful than bashing my son

>insulting
When?

Lmao he didn’t say anything bad, Obama has given the exact same canned politician answer in the past as well

Why the fuck would we want more shitskins at Ivy League schools?

Newfags take note, this is how you do a proper bait thread

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Eh, he was a bit of a dick at the beginning 'I can't beleive I have to do a question now' while pointing at the kid but not too bad overall.

I'm genuinely confused as to what part of anything he said you think was "bashing" your son. Your son asked a nothing question and got an appropriately nothing answer.

Education has nothing to do with crime. Stop listening to the Jews. Look at Amish communities, look at Hasidic Jewish communities, look at first-gen Asian communities -- they commit less crime than Whites but don't have any formal education. Most Whites in the 1950's didn't have formal education but do you think they were out their stealing shoes and playing the knockout game?

We already pay for a worthless 12 years of primary school education, now you want us to effectively bribe them to stop raping and murdering? lmao

Reddit spacing. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Because your skin pigment shouldn't determine your future.

waaaa~

Attached: nice.jpg (467x413, 28K)

meant for

>my son's minority friends
Your son is a faggot who doesn't deserve respect.

nah it's actually a genius way to get the leftists to watch a Trump in his natural positive state.

only leftists are clicking on the link in the hope that this will be some actual concrete dirt they can smear him with.

fucking genius bait, well played OP

My son?

Your son is a lib shit Faggot! Congrats on fucking your offspring up by your no boundaries and plenty of safe spaces jew Share Blue Faggot!

Attached: image.jpg (640x566, 88K)

>(((my fellow white men fear competition unfortunately)))
wow he literally talks like a jew

Thanks for posting this OP, this will be helpful.

>He is the one who agreed to the interview

no, he agreed to answer one question, and he did.

>I figured as a presidential candidate he would have tried to persuade me further to keep my vote instead of turning me sour on him.
and what turned you sour lel

>Just imagine if Hillary were to do this

do what? blurt out canned responses? literally her whole campaign.

I am not even a Trump supported bro, but you railing against imagined slights against your son kind of makes me suspect your mental health rather than Trump's composure

Reddit is that way buddy

this on a marco level.
different breeds act differently

the majority black schools near me on long island have been getting 3x as much money per student than other schools in the area for well over a decade and they are still dead last for sat scores, graduation rates etc.
Might as well just burn the fucking money because it will produce the same results

>marco-level

Macro*-level.

Attached: 1456682230231.gif (550x309, 3.79M)

Assholeville is that way off a cliff buddy.

The only people getting red-lined out of Ivy League schools are Asians. The only people benefiting are Jews and blacks.

Go fuck yourself.

Seems like it was late at night and the old man wanted to sleep and just when he thought he could go home...

He did seem a little annoyed that he had to answer a question-- must have been something he didn't have immideite knowledge about.

The kid then said he would be quick and Trump gave him the time.

Literally what is wrong with this?

Στέkομαι μαζί σας, ο αδελφός της μνήμης

Attached: 1525565446099.jpg (282x179, 7K)

Nice sources there

I bet more money in your taxes pays for Trumps yachts and corporate welfare than it does those schools.

>Billionaire playboy and CEO of the United States of >Free World doesn't act like I think he should. He is
>not a supreme gentleman. *burns fedora*

The Post!

Should give full scholarships because of merit. It should be extremely easy for nuggets if they actually put forth effort because the standards are extremely low for them.

>Just imagine if Hillary were to do this
youtube.com/watch?v=JMknKXfbyt8
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

You kikes are insufferable.

Attached: 1531408772870.jpg (741x649, 158K)

>if they have the grades
there's the answer

>nuggets
Niggers*. Stupid auto correct.

Trump seemed fine to me. What's your problem?

Id like to smash your lying shitass over the head with a bike lock

MOTHER FUCKER, ARE YOU AND YOUR SON SPECIAL? I WILL TELL HIM NOT TO TALK TO YOU OR YOUR SON EVER AGAIN!

The dude can shoot a man on 5th Ave and I would still vote for him. What's the point of this video??

Attached: 1532017204486.jpg (851x841, 165K)

>he wanted to ask him about how he would make ivy league schools affordable for his minority friends

LMAO im glad he told your faggot cuck of a son to fuck off

not his son. His wife's son, apparently

jej

Nothing wrong in that vid. I expected something awful.

Plenty of them have the merit and the grades, just not daddys money like Trump has

I was going to tell your faggot brainlet self to gas yourself but I'm feeling generous. He's joking.

We should be closing (((Ivy League))) schools down, not trying to shove more people into them

it is kinda rude with his comments in the beginning. if i was the kid i'd be insulted and be like fuck this dude and call him an asshole which he is let's be honest. presidents have to be more respectful and patient than the average person

You don't need to go to an ivy league school to get a decent education.

Ivy League schools are crucial when our public schools are underfunded by corporate capitalist pigs.

OP is an enormous faggot and probably a kike.

Attached: 1533271835403.jpg (551x549, 44K)

It's bait. Complicated leftist targeted bait. He's also running up his post count and keeping the thread believable.

Trump was clearly a gentleman in this video, as usual. He gave a decent response to the kid, with a positive message.

OP just got all the lefties to watch some positive Trump material. genius bait.

Fucking this

And he was insulted

Okay, the ivy leagues can start by not over-admitting jews.

Wtf I hate Drump now

You honestly have no clue what's going on in the world around you. You are sleeping through life.

Attached: jewishprivi.jpg (692x781, 146K)

The God Emperor was much too nice if you ask me. What a stupid fucking question.

>Attacking a kike puppet like Trump makes you a kike

Meme-flag retardation truly makes me think.....

Poofter kikelburg

Colleges with prestige have the capacity and history for vast libraries.

I met Trump in 02 at a family dinner. A family member of mine was doing some kind of business with one of his companies. He was polite, kind of oldschool, seemed like a rich new Yorker. He was easy to talk to but it didn't seem like he was completely listening. I didn't talk to him much though cause I was in my pretty early teens. Maybe he has changed since then, but he wasn't too bad. You seem extremely reactionary and over emotional.

You could start by not having an inferiority complex.

Look it up yourself you lazy nigger