My Fag Roommate

Gather round anons, and let me tell you a tale.
>Novermber 2017
>Gay coworker of mine broke up with his bf, offered for him to move in with my roommate and I
>Due to the cost of rent, and use being students we let him pay a third of total rent
>Not too bad at first, he is annoying but the savings are worth it
>we poorly choose to let him move in long term, but he does not sign the lease.
>we baisically anne frank him away from the landlord whenever required
>be us now
>he eats all the food
>he is an annoying fag [literal retard, literal fag]
>eats all the takeout
>puts his fucking clothes behind the couch, taking up massive floorspace
>roommate and I decide over dinner out without fagboy that enough is enough.
>just sent him a message saying he has to move out within a month.
>should get a response sometime tonight
ill keep you posted anons.

Attached: what-it-actually-means-to-be-a-dangerous-faggotx750.jpg (750x563, 92K)

fag-enabler

it's people like you who prevent us going extinct

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

You're a beta fag for letting an alpha fag move into your place and then take it over

>letting gays into your house
"no"

You’re going to hell for fag enabling

Reminder to report and hide discord link posters.

Attached: 1522209038270.gif (222x330, 545K)

I know guys, I have sinned, what can do to repent?

>OP

Attached: fagenabler.jpg (500x678, 32K)

This is why you never have any dealing with faggots. And don't ever have them in your home, especially don't let them move in with you.
Trust me, right now he's posting on some gay blog asking the best way to turn you gay or how can he suck your dick while you sleep at night.
I found this out, the hard way.

Tldr; crazy people be totz crazy

Stone him to death

OP is a leaf, what else can you expect of him if not to enable fags and cuck himself?

>lifeblog
>not political
>just "there is a gay"
>gayness not even relevant to story
Take this shit to literally any other board you colossal maplenigger.

If he doesn't go, tell the manager/landlord. They can write a eviction letter to him and kick his ass out taking the heat off of you two fags.

Kill Eric Clanton

I had friends who let a fag into their home. He used to borrow money and then claim he never borrowed anything. He took up their living room with train sets. Always absconded with friends when the rent was due and pleaded poverty when he came back. Oh, and he was a textbook genderqueer 57 varieties fag, who would always quote fucking slate articles.

What a cunt.

Trust me, if he causes shit roommate and I are ready to call cops and kick him out tonight.

Make him give up his boipucci.

Could just throw all his shit outside and change the lock, he has given just cause.

Burn with your rage

Attached: 1528784754248.png (584x468, 464K)

gays >>>/oven/

You forgot the part about where you all got into bed and ate ass

in USA a demand to be out within a month would be a waste of time without a judges order. After 30 the Sheriff can put them on the street.

Pretty much this.
OP is a cum guzzling bottom beta fag hag.

If he doesn't respond soon this thread will die.

then again (You)
are not very smart cohabitating any occupancy

This would cover all the bases.

I have seen the error in my ways, my fellow congregation.

also obligitory ask any details you want anons.

He has to keep his shit behind the couch and he only has floor space to sleep ... and you’re charging him an equal third of the rent? He not a fag, he’s just stupid and you’re assholes.

Did he ever bring over any guys to fuck/suck?

I think we are both right

No, we made him leave the house.
If he even tried on the couch he would be out on the street that fucking night.

B-b-based

just post his phone number

You should have known better. Now you get what you deserve. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts your toothbrush on his balls

or better yet block his number and put his shit outside

jokes on you user, I dont brush my teeth

Reminder to report it to [email protected] also

Roommate here. He is pretty fucking stupid, however he sleeps on our couch - not on the floor [although once he passed out there because he was too stupid to ask us to move off the couch].

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

*Slurps your boipucci*

He pissed in your bong, twice.

Demand the faggot to use his faggot powers and get you poon. Fags infiltrate well with the ladies.

Also if he says no, rub hot peppers on the faggots dildo.

He and I once went out to a club and he was like the anti-pussy.

Like, girls' vageens dried up the second he entered the room. He's like a gay Jabba the Hutt.

I'm forwarding this to the Canadian Authorities on the grounds of a hate crime against an LGBT individual. Good luck kicking him out now when you are clearly a homophobe who discriminates against the law

>inb4 glorious leader Justine Trudeau kicks in my door, bends me over, and makes me the gay

SUCK THE PENIS YOU BIGGOT

fish wife

Why are so many fags so right wing?

Also, do you realize that you can get him to provide sexual services to cover his part of the rent?

Attached: Cinco de Milo.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

this. I'd stack plates up against my door and have a fucking handgun at the ready, he almost certainly is trying to come in and molest you at night.